Hell's Household Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,511 Followers

Other things had changed since High school as well. Her hair was getting positively... redder. It had begun to grow out a deep, almost blood-like color. Weird thing was, even when she dyed it different colors, she could always detect a trace of that intense ruby hue seeping back in, and not in the roots either! The hair dyes she used must be too cheap.

But her performance was slipping lately.

Luckily this was just practice, but the whispers would begin; '... just too big for this sport!'

or -

"....getting in the way of her routine!..."

But Heather knew what she needed. The stands were sparsely populated, and that was part of the problem. Well, her turn was done, now she had to wait and reflect on what went wrong. Oh look, here mom was back. Should Heather be more worried about her mom's weird behavior? Well, after all these years it was becoming the new normal. Sarah Cox returned to the stands with a smile and a wave signifying the boundless enthusiasm that only a parent can muster. But Heather could detect a faint brown spot on the front of her floral-print dress.

Yeah, a couple of times every month, mom would get this frantic look on her face, as if she'd just eaten the world's spiciest hot pepper, then she would run off to the bathroom - if in public, or the basement at home. When she emerged, she often had strange burn marks on her clothes. She would mutter something about being clumsy with cigarettes and try to change the subject. Heather had never been able to work out just what she was doing. Oh well, the busty young college sophomore certainly had secrets of her own! Cheating on Dad? Naw... it was clear that much of the time she was sealed up in locked, empty rooms. No way anyone could be in their with her.

Then her appearance changed; four years ago she'd been a totally flat-chested frump of a has-been. Middle-age having taken any shred of glamor she might once have possessed. Then, she disappeared for a surprise trip out of town, where she'd undergone some sort of super-experimental plastic surgery. She'd breezed back into their lives with the body and face of a mega-milf. At least ten years younger, incredible tits, even her hips were wider! How was it no one had heard of the doctor she'd gone to? Heather had been totally flummoxed for months after.

Dad.... didn't seem to mind much. They went at each other twice a day, like newlyweds again! Mom's new figure could have won over a stud half her age, but no. It was all for Dad. After the way they were, it was a surprise Mom didn't get knocked up sooner. Now Heather had two baby twin sisters to help out with - not leaving much time to snoop around and figure out what the hell was up with Sarah Evans Cox.

Oh look, next up for her routine was a girl that made Heather growl with disgust. Tina Terwiliger sprang happily upon the mat and began a series of cart-wheels used to catapult herself into a graceful back flip as energetic, pump-you-up music began to bark from the speakers. Tina had beaten the odds; got knocked up in High-school, given birth to twins, but still managed to attend college and keep up with all her classes. The curly blond made no secret of her disdain for Heather; scarcely believing that the girl could rival her own dexterity with those mountains on her chest. Tina's own endowments were scarcely more than a slender B-cup, tips of her nipples barely more than two inches from her chest

"Little Miss Terrible-Two..." Heather breathed mockingly in a low voice. Despite the moniker, Terwiliger's skills were exemplary, speed and grace magnificent as she cavorted and twirled legs, hips, and arms in a swaying rhythm of dexterous showmanship (or womanship).

Ah - but look, across the mat on the other side of the Gymnasium was a guy... yeah - that was Barry - a somewhat uninspiring fellow that attended the local community college - out of Heather's immediate social circle, which was a plus. There was really no reason for Barry to be here.

No reason except her.

Heather had made it clear that he was welcome to all her practices as a gesture of -whhhooah!!

Heather gasped sharply as her spine tingled. Yes! This was it! She knew, she could feel what was coming! Barry. His eyes upon her. Well, her tits at least. Apparently, it wasn't like this for all girls. Heather had found that when a guy really looked at her, really stared at her with the kind of raging lust that tempts a man to try date-rape, that it did something to her - inside her. She didn't really feel it if a guy just politely found her pretty - but when a man craved her - hungered for her - wanted to drag her down and rip away the mocking garments that he might indulge in a fuck-feast of her ample female charms - that was when she felt the Rush.

All the sudden, she was stronger, faster, more... alive. Her mind worked more efficiently, her every sense heightened. Other people - Tina included seemed slower, clumsier by comparison. It was like Meth, Speed, and Ecstasy rolled into one - but her it was a natural High. No drugs needed. She just felt a raw current of sensual power jolting into her when a guy wanted to ravish her hard and long. It would be so easy, she could just scamper on over, tackle Barry and rip of HIS mocking garments while she rode him to completion. The first few times she'd felt it, it was amazing how close she'd come to doing exactly that!

There was a core of power inside her - like Barry's lust had just.... fueled her? Somehow? Heather somehow knew that she had a force inside her that could ... do things. It didn't make sense, but there was no doubt.

"Heh, wish I could spoil Tina-Terrible-Two's routine without having to touch her." She joked. Yet at that moment, a rush of heat seethed in Heather's groin, and she felt her nipples tingling, hardening. And from under her white leotard, it was patently obvious to anyone daring to look.

Barry dared.

But that only made it worse.

Heather had to back away, into the tunnel between the stands that lead back to the lockers to prevent the rest of the team from hearing her grunt of passion. Barry wanted to fuck her even more now that he could see just how hard her nipples became, and that just turned into a vicious cycle - the Rush grew stronger, and Heather got hornier, and the potential - the power inside her - the urge to do something to -

"Ulp!?" It was Tina! Her face widened in shock as she stumbled and fell off the pommel horse. Her hips spasmed fiercely, and even though her leotard was blue, Heather thought she could detect a trace of.... moisture... near her groin? It could only mean one thing. Heather knew that somehow, someway, the power inside her had.... triggered this?

It meant that Heather had forced this girl to have an orgasm just by thinking it.

Tina Terwiliger scampered away from her shame and ran into the locker room.

But was that the limit of Heather's potential?

Or just the beginning?

**********

The movie made her tingle. Would Jimmy think it odd that Heather would pick this movie? They had not gone to a fancy multiplex, but rather a smaller, urban theater whose management had a love for spicier, horror-tinged fare. Heather didn't want society to label her as a slut, but at the same time, she needed Jimmy to make a move. It was that delicate, timeless balance, causing a man to lose control with craving for her young, hard body - but without being branded a wanton whore.

She just had to get every man who dated her so flustered that they ravished her delectable body. The movie marathon in question was the Species series - the busty gymnast felt a throbbing sympathy for the main character - the alien human-hybrid hottie with a thermonuclear breeding instinct. The hot blonde on screen was in a night club cruising for sperm-donors. She went home with a diabetic guy, and realized his condition at the last minute - rejecting him as a mate. Heather's eyes studied her own prospective partner - wiry, head a little too big for his shoulders.

Strange, as her pussy throbbed beneath her deliberately too-tight red knockoff cocktail dress, it was as if she herself possessed some kind of sixth sense about the potential of a mate. Jimmy gave her a strong Rush, meaning he craved her with a violent passion.

That was another beautiful anomaly she had found within herself - since these strange urges began a few years ago, she had never needed to trade furtively-scribbled notes in class to determine whether a boy liked her,she had been able to simply FEEL a man's libido coming at her in palpable waves of nipple-hardening energy. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, debating the need to set up some padding system for her wet, drenching cunt. Her womb began seizing, as if her womanhood was hungering, straining for cock.

But Jimmy? There was something... lacking about him. Yes, he liked her well enough, but Heather had an... instinct that Jimmy wouldn't... last long. As if his physique and endurance weren't enough for a great stress she needed him for. It felt good, she could feel his eyes raking her curves - but there was a certainty that she would need... more man - or men.

Odd that if never seemed...possible to resist the urges. She could feel it inside herself; she was already a flaming nymphomaniac, and her urges had just grown stronger over time. Heather Cox could feel in her bones that trying to fight the fires in her groin was a losing battle. It would be like training herself to give up breathing. Losing Battle. Something told her not to even try.

She would have to make her nymphomaniacal pussy work for her. Not as easy as it seemed - she was starting to crave the Rush, and her body felt impatient for... cock. The silly strictures of clothing and morality aggravated her. How long before Jimmy went crazy and seized her by the boobs to satiate the lust radiating from within? Adding to her present difficulty was the fact that, in addition to feeling the lust of her date, she could also feel the libidos of any nearby men that might crave her! She had savored a cloud of cock-hardening energy entering the theater,and now she could pinpoint three men who craved hot, animal sex with her. The theater was dark, but she could make out a guy with a date - listing after Heather!

It was unfair, Heather's bizarre sexual powers told her what a jerk he was! He was a row behind, five seats to her left - and soon, this guy's desire was overpowering her date's! Tingling waves of invisible energy washed over her tantalized skin - and then- a touch! Her boobs were exploding out of the cocktail dress, but still barely contained. Yet she felt hands, invisible hands. It was her covert admirer, his desire was so strong, that her body seemed to be sensitized to his urges. With a whimper of longing, she felt phantom hands feeling her up.

Desire... need... strong enough - he felt her without feeling her. He wanted to knead her massive melons between thumb and forefinger - then, her remote lover would slap each great gazonga against the other, revelling in the jiggly interplay jockeyed against each other. Then...the sucking would begin.

Heather grunted as a sheen of sweat glistened upon her creamy skin. As her pulse accelerated, and her body moistened, her pussy seemed to grow wetter still to keep up!

Her pussy just didn't understand. It didn't understand human mores and social constraints; the reasons why Heather couldn't just jump over the aisles nude to rape this man.

But meanwhile, Jimmy couldn't help but notice her distress as she fidgeted and moaned in her seat.

"Aw, what's wrong babe? Movie too scary?" Jimmy speculated cluelessly.

"Let's get out of here." She pleaded with wide, gleaming eyes. Jimmy didn't need to be asked twice.

It wasn't that Heather was losing control, she was preventing a descent into nymphomaniacal frenzy. This was something she'd have to weigh carefully as she dragged poor Jimmy out the theatre's rear exit.

This eerie... awareness of male lust was growing stronger within her. She didn't just know it - she could feel an energy - in her boobs - her pussy. Could a group of guys...or just one guy control her by pure lust? Maybe she should learn to control them!

As they scampered outside towards an alley beside the building, Heather fondled his groin the entire time, also semi-surreptitiously thrusting his arm between the valleys of her awesome cleavage. The two of them made subtle, primal grunts or erotic craving. Gently, she nibbled on his throat as he clutched her with quivering need near the brick wall of the adjacent building.

"M-my car -?" Jimmy suggested. Heather's eyelids fluttered with the unholy nymphomania burning in her blood as she gave him a lip-pulling kiss and dug her fingers into his ass.

"Ohhh-hh H-Heather," the boy stammered, paroxysms of desire tumbling through his lanky body. Heather cupped his balls and began to rub with ardent vigour. She moved a hand so that she could position Jimmy's hands upon her ample chest, and loop his fingers inside the edge of her cocktail dress, as if encouraging him to pull...pull... Heather released a final wail of primal longing before...

"No,"

"Wh-huh?" Jimmy seemed as if he was waking up.

"No, Jimmy. I'm just not ready for this yet." Heather informed him with a sheepish grin, trying to suppress her panting.

"But you, you can't just tease guys like that!?"

"It's not like that Jimmy." But of course, it was. "Thanks for being such a sport about it." Jimmy's face began to redden with a lust-flavored aura of angry disbelief. But his hands were gripping her mountainous breasts. And he had entered an aroused sex-rage that could not be denied - Just where Heather wanted him.

"No... you...you wanted it... Wanted ME!" Jimmy stammered.

"It'll be... okay..." His eyelids shuttered as he tugged on the flimsy fabric.

"NO!!" louder than she needed to.

"You Baaaastarrd!" bellowed a booming, male voice that grew in magnitude and rage in the space of a second. A beefy fist lashed out and struck Jimmy in the shoulder, the blow sent him reeling, and he banged his head against a steel strut on the lip of a nearby dumpster; his eyes widened before he blacked out and he collapsed to the candy-wrapper strewn cement.

Heather's 'savior' was a towering, ponderous young man. Portly build to be sure, but his vast height would cause even the boldest bully to think twice about the fat jokes. His lip twisted with indignation framing a chubby, clean-shaven face. A little thinner, and this guy would be a serious contender for college basketball, a bit fatter, and he could dominate as a Sumo wrestler.

Heather surmised that he hoped to be more popular with the ladies with perceived gallantry to make up for his lack of classical handsomeness. Primal instincts told Heather that this man... he had what she needed; his vast bulk concealed great strength and... staying power.

So here he was, no doubt hearing Heather's last 'NO' and discovering Jimmy, in an alley - his hands clutching a pair of the most breastacular melons of cock-hardening titopia ever, and with Heather clad in a skin-tight dress for a dazzlingly date-rapeable package, there was only one conclusion. The busty gymnast clutched herself to feign modesty.

"N-no... m-means no..." awwww... how noble of him!

But Heather knew.

She had sensed a momentary pulse of lust in the few seconds after leaving the theatre and ducking into the alley that told her all she needed to know.

"You saved me!" she purred. "My knight in Shining Armour!"

"It's OK miss, just being a good citize - oooph!" Heather clung to him, encircling his thick frame with her toned arms, while slipping a hand to cup his groin. Yessss..... he would do nicely!

"N-no miss, you don't have to come onto me, I just wanted to help!"

"I know! You're my hero!" and in a deeper, throatier tone she whispered: "And I loooove heroes!" She leaped up to wrap her body around him, hooking her legs around his hips, supporting her weight with her arms around his neck.

"Y-you... don't have to - " Rescuer stammered

"I know, and that makes me want to!" Heather insisted paradoxically. But her lips had fastened themselves upon his, as she thrust her tongue in his mouth as the unholy cravings swept over her. Soon, creature needs would overwhelm mere gallantry, those tempting boobs, those crime-inducing breasts thrust out towards his face.

"This isn't wh-why I saved you..." Rescuer protested.

"Titssss....." Heather growled, speaking directly to his male lusts. The rampant hungers and taken full control of her now. Anchoring her legs around his hips, she leaned into him as she used her hands to swallow his large, broad face in the middle of Tit-valley. She had the goods, the jugg-tastic mountains of mammary to envelope his face. Rescuer's eyes had nothing to gaze upon except the silken slopes of Heather's ripe Grand Tetons, which soon became his entire world.

Her hand slipped into his pants, to find a throbbing rod making a valiant rise to full, male potency. She could feel him shivering, his surrender imminent.

At this point; the sex-crazed Gymnast was confident that he didn't even know what color her eyes were! She ground herself, humping against him as he surrendered to the same urges he had punished Jimmy for.

With a moan of grateful release, he turned to push her against the wall behind him. He lost himself, reason and morality forgotten, to wallow in the twin, silken Heavens jiggling upon her chest. He tried to muster a further protest, but managed only a throaty gurgle.

Soon enough, yet a painful eternity later, her dress was hiked up, and there was a soft, yet irresistible probing of her female depths. It was insane! So salacious! So Whorish! And yet... so right! Her body became... nearly possessed, as the raging estrus seized control of her.

Grunting, thrusting, humping - accepting his rampant hardness in her wet tunnel.

"Cummmm... a strange wickedness insider her whispered. Somehow, it was alright for this strange man to ejaculate unprotected within her soft, young womb.

It made no sense. Which was crazier:The fact that she did it, or the fact that it felt sooo right? She grit her teeth with a perverse hunger as the tall man repeatedly pumped her groin.

Sperm - an impossible greed for sperm. Soon, with a sigh of utter passion there came a feeling of...floating...disconnection...immersion in a cotton-candy cloudbank of electric bliss. It didn't matter that she was being roughly reamed in a cold alleyway by a stranger. As good as she felt, it might as well have been a silken coverlet at the Ritz Carlton upon which she was so vigorously fucked.

There is was again, that blissful flow of caressing energy flowing into her, seemed to be... feeding her.... sustaining her...

She couldn't be sure how much time had passed. But it was still nighttime. Her rescuer had no one to save him from Heather's own burgeoning, predatory sexuality. He seemed... visibly thinner, pale. Almost ghostly pale. He quivered slowly on the cold, hard ground, his breathing shallow. She was nude, her breasts were tingling. They weren't... bigger were they? No... no, couldn't be.

Somehow, it just didn't register to her how fucked up this scene had become. These boys; they were... like toys to her. Vessels for her amusement and... feeding? Did that make sense?

Ahh... Jimmy. He was still unconscious. No one was around, no one was watching. The instincts were still strong inside her. It wasn't so much a surrender to the flaming heat that still simmered in her cunt, it was more a matter of failing to suppress the overwhelming craving.

Without really thinking about it, Heather crawled naked to Jimmy, and yanked down his pants. Not long... yes, he'd be hard again soon. Hungrily, she inhaled Jimmy's cock as if it were a candy-coated popsicle. There was no explanation, no way in her own mind to justify such a thing. She just did it. She just wanted it. She failed to stop herself. Yes, yes! Spurt! Spurt in her mouth! How could she crave it? How could it taste so... tempting? It was wrong, she knew, as she licked, sucked, slurped away at his growing manmeat. Why couldn't she make herself hate this? Why couldn't she stop feasting on his cock?

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,511 Followers