Help. I Love My Grandma

Story Info
Grandma fantasy.
797 words
2.62
78.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Help. I love my granny.

Help! What has come over me? Today I could not mow the lawn. My third leg kept throbbing in my jeans - poking restlessly against the zipper. It made me feel like 19 again and I am twice that age by all regards. I tried pushing the lawn mower across the yard a few times and then gave up. Any form of movement causes a pining ache below the waistline and my little one seems to have developed a mind of its own since mid-morning.

Help! I saw my grandma's breadcake today. I burst into the bathroom this morning, raging for a pee and there she was – bent over the bath tub, her plump scrumptious behind facing the entrance, its essence streaming towards me. Well yes I could smell it and I swear I could taste it too. Its promise still haunts me, every moment in many ways. And it simply makes we want to do her.

And do her I will. Today!

I have a plan already. And it is simple. Deceptively and misleadingly simple. I will go up to her tonight and ask her directly if she will sleep with me. I will tell her of all my fantasies today and since. I will tell her how attractive she is and let her know how she enthrals me. How she beguiles me.

Am I hooked? Well that cameltoe is the best I have ever seen. And I want it. I want it all. I want to taste it. I want to smell it. I want to feel it every which way. Not in some superficial imaginative fantastical way but in an elementary and fundamental way. My grandma is 67 and is in many ways the ideal grandma. She gets me presents at my birthday and at Christmas. She lets me stay up late and gives me more pocket money than is good for me. She might be an ideal grandma but I want her still. I want to kiss her venus mound and delve into her insides. And discover her quintessence and feel and unite with her pulse.

Have you been in a similar situation? Then please write me with your tips. Please write me with your advice. Please write me with your methods. Please write me to let me know how to proceed. But please do not write to deter me because I very sincerely need to do her. Please do not deter me from my one and all consuming passion. I love my grandma folks and I sincerely mean to do her. Please write me tips to make her happy. Write me tips to make her mine. Write me tips please to make her mine. I want her, want her, and want her. I need her.

Is it permissible to want to kiss your grandma? Is it permissible to want to lick her in and out? I need to know before this passion consumes me irrevocably. I need to know before I find out how she tastes. Before I find out how she feels. Before I even find out how she smells.

I love my grandma and I want her to be happy. I want to give her orgasms. I want to make her fulfilled. Can I achieve that? Right now I think I can. I can consume her and make her come again and again. It will not be for want of passion my friend. It will not be for want of passion. I love my grandma and I need her. I want her to be pure and solely mine. To caress, to lick, to suck , to own. I want her to be mine.

Do I sound disturbed? No I do not. My thoughts are pure and eager too. I want her to be mine. I need her to be mine. I long for her and wish her to be mine. My tongue sticks out. My mind is focused. I long for her and want her to be mine. Well I will ask her and take her too. And mound her and enjoy her too. And ravish her and please her every which way. I will let her know I love her true and make her know I love her true. And then I will stick my thing inside her and strike a chord within her and make her know she is mine – now and forever mine.

Sometimes I wonder what matters most in life. I set goals for a day and for a week. I set goals for a week, a month a year. And then I know that I must blow my grandma first. That for me is the beginning. All else comes after I have blown my grandma.

The scarlet Pimpie.