Help Me Out Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Quite good."

"I have your email address on the order form. Do you mind if I email you a link to the application page?"

"Mmmmm...no, I mean, yes, do it!"

Nina laughed, a husky, rich laugh. "Okay. No more questions, I promise."

I arched off the bed, grabbing handfuls of bedding. "Ah! Good!"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"God, yes! Fuck me now!"

"Is my customer gonna have a third orgasm?"

"Third. Time's. The charm! YES!! AAAAHHHH!"

Nina bent down to kiss me. "There, now. Doesn't that feel better?"

I gladly returned her kisses. "Mmmm. Yes. Much better."

Nina giggled. "Good."

I slipped my arms around her neck as I returned her kisses. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. I've got other houses to visit."

"But I was hoping we could cuddle..."

Nina smiled. "And next time, we will. I promise. For right now, I have to go."

"Okay..."

Nina straightened her posture, allowing her to pull the dildo out of my pussy, with a small popping noise. Then she said, "Let's get you covered up. I imagine you want to take a nap after that."

"Yes. Please."

I shifted around so my head was at the head of the bed, while Nina covered me with a sheet, and bent down to kiss me on the lips.

"I'll send you that email when I get home tonight."

"Okay. Give me a call tonight, if you want."

Nina smiled, a smile that reached her eyes. "I'd like that. But in the meantime, I have to go. Sleep well, sweetie."

I yawned. "Be sure to lock the door on your way out..."

"I will. Talk to you real soon, I promise..."

"Bye, Nina."

"Bye, Eva."

I watched her leave the bedroom. She left the door open, so I got to listen as she took off the dildo, and put her clothes back on. Then I heard the front door close, and the lock clicked shut behind her.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

12