Helper - Just Tell Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

In a diner in the center of town, the man called Helper was eating with the woman called Quinn were eating breakfast on the other side of the diner from a lovely blonde and brunette who could not stop holding each other's hand.

"Oh yea, I forgot, what are you going to do with that book? Gonna read it?" Quinn asked, in between mouthfuls of pancakes.

Helper smiled, and finished chewing his bite of omelet. He reached into a pocket in his jacket, and pulled out the book.

"Naw, I know how it ends. And..." The top of the book turned into light, and dissolved into nothing.

"And it hasn't been written yet." The man called Helper smiled a wide, wide smile.

Quinn smiled just as wide. "Which one?"

"It was a collaboration, but mostly it was the blonde one."

"God I can't stand how perfect you are."

Helper smiled, and took another bite of his omelet.

12