Helping Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While one hand rubbed her clit in circles, she slipped two fingers into her now gaping cunt and reached up behind her clit to that spongy spot that made her cum harder than anything. She gasped as her fingers found the spot and then began to rub it up and down.

"I am going to cum. Fuck! Fuck Joe!" She screamed. She could feel her brother's breath on her cunt she was so close to him. She rubbed faster and harder until she felt the familiar bliss erupt from deep within.

"Ohhhh!!! She groaned as her massive orgasm began. She ripped her hand out of her pussy while continuing to rub her clit. She was going to pay her brother back.

His eyes grew wild as he saw her throw her head back. She looked so tall kneeling over him. His gaze went back to her pussy as her hand pulled out. He could see her entire midsection twitch and then it happened.

The first wave of her cum sprayed forth hitting Joe right in the mouth. She coated his gaping mouth with her nectar. The next burst covered his nose and he was buried in her scent. The last burst hit him in the eye and he instinctively closed his eyes as the clear substance doused his face.

Shelly's legs gave out with the power of her orgasm, and she fell forward onto her brother. She could feel the stubble on his face against her sensitive pussy lips as she convulsed in wave after wave of orgasm.

Joe could feel what little weight that she had on his face. He could barely breathe and he couldn't do anything about it since he couldn't move his arms. He could feel his sister's now sloppy pussy on his left cheek. He turn his head slowly and he felt her slick pussy lips brush across his dry lips. He inhaled deeply the scent of his sister's pussy. He paused for a second, and then slowly stuck out his tongue and licked her pussy in one long stroke from bottom to top. He was about to lick it back down when he was interrupted by his sister's panicked voice.

"Joe? What the hell are you doing!"

12