Helping Helen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers

I slowed my pace down, pulling my cock right out of her asshole. Her asshole gaped open slightly from the size of my cock. It then expanded as I pushed my cock back in. I slowly pushed my cock all the way in. Her tight ass muscles massaging my cock all the way.

Her ass felt so warm and tight and I knew I was going to cum soon. As I continued to fuck her slow and deep Helen began furiously rubbing her clit.

'Oh fuck me Tom. Fuck my ass. I have never felt so good. My clit is on fire. You are going to make me cum so hard.' Helen panted.

'I am going to cum soon.' I said.'

'Cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot sticky cum in my asshole. ' I want you to fill my asshole with your cum. Fuck me hard again Tom. Bang my ass as hard as you can. Make me feel like the slut I really am, please please.' Helen begged.

I knew I was going to cum and wanted to go out in style. I began pumping my cock in and out of her asshole as hard and as fast as I could. Helen screaming in pleasure and still rubbing her clit.

'Argh, Tom you are making me cum. Oh my god my ass is so full, ooohhh, mmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes. Harder harder.'

Helens body went into a series of spasms and shakes as her asshole clenched tight around my cock.

With one final thrust my cock unleashed what cum that was left in my balls. I sprayed her asshole with hot sticky cum as Helen moaned and shook on the floor.

'That was the best orgasm I have ever had.' Helen sighed still out of breath and breathing heavy.

I slid of spent cock out of her ass with a squelch as my cum began to dribble from her asshole.

Her asshole looked abused and was plastered in my cum. I grabbed my phone and took a quick photo.

'Hey' Helen moaned.

'I may never get to see this again. This is one for the album.' I said laughing.

'We will be doing this again. Trust me.' Helen quipped.

bluelamp
bluelamp
22 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Something Afoot What is sister's hot friend up to? Something is afoot...in Fetish
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Thin Walls Make for Great Creampie! Roommate learns the value of creampies.in Fetish
More Stories