Helping Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
174 Followers

Saturday evening was much less formal than Friday. Door locked, curtains pulled and clothes off. No one bothered with clothing, Dawn happily wandering around the kitchen in her altogether. She avoided my grip when I went to cuddle her, but happily responded to Jim's wandering hands as her groped her arse and boobs. Linda was happily wandering around naked, too, but was much more reserved and less flamboyant. If I went to either of the women, I was rebuffed. This was not working the way I had planned.

The hours passed and we all ate, drank and were merry. I was beginning to feel weary and was contemplating going to bed on my own when Jim gave me a beer and asked me rather brusquely if I was going to get on with it! Jim is shorter than me and had I been a bit more drunk than I was, I would probably have decked the bloke.

They want a baby, they want me to provide the necessary and I get all the crap. Not quite the fairy tale end I had planned.

Linda had assumed a position on the floor, hardly romantic or even erotic. She lay on the floor like a rag doll. You could have walked into the lounge and thought you'd stepped into a Hollywood murder scene, there was debris and empty beer cans everywhere and a body lying in a somewhat unorthodox position.

"Come on then!" Linda urged. "This is damned uncomfortable!" The entire scene was so ridiculous I almost laughed out loud. Linda had been fingering herself and she was very wet, ready to go. As for me, I was not even on the starting block. I couldn't get an erection.

Linda called Dawn into the lounge for a mini conference and Dawn reluctantly agreed to a joint fondling session. For some reason, I just could not get aroused. My darling wife fondling my cock and balls and I was as soft as jelly.

I collapsed on the sofa, confused and you could see Dawn's concern, more for the fact we (or more exactly, I) was letting them down. Jim put his arm around my wife to console her and she cuddled up to him, his tiny dick becoming erect and he began to fondle my wife's tits. She responded by holding his cock, maybe just to see if she still could turn a man on. It worked with Jim and in no time, his fingers were inside Dawn's pussy and her moans told me she was beginning to enjoy herself. I noticed I was getting hard, not because the alcohol was wearing off, but I found my wife getting it on with another guy a real turn on. I shook my head, trying to clear my jumbled thoughts, but the more I watched, the more I felt horny.

This sudden change of state did not go unnoticed by Linda and she called me over, still spread eagled over the floor.

"You two are clever" she called over, "Keep it going, it's turning him on. Look!" They both looked and smirked as my cock showed signs of enlarging itself to erection, and Linda urged my wife on further.

"Go on. Fuck my husband so your husband can see. It's OK if he comes in you, his count is low so he can't get you pregnant"

"Hang on a minute..." I protested but I was pulled by my wrist to the floor and Linda gave me her 'Don't you dare' glare. I gulped.

"I want a baby and you promised to help" she said, sternly. "Now are you going to inject your sperm into me or not?" she asked. I looked at her, torn between jealousy of my wife and Jim, desperately wanting to fuck Linda and also being able to help members of my own family.

"I'm not quite ready yet" I said meekly, as a way of buying time.

"Jim, dear?" Linda called over, "Could you be a love and put your cock inside my big sister's vagina please and talk dirty to her".

"Of course" he replied and I remember thinking he was a real creep. Dawn, however, was infatuated with him.

"Let me enter your pussy, Dawn" he whispered to her. "I want to make love to you, I want to feel your warm wet pussy on my rock hard cock."

"Ooh, yes. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me all night. Don't stop fucking me!" Dawn went on.

There was no doubt about it, it was certainly doing the trick and my cock was becoming firm enough to fuck.

"Put it in me please" Linda asked, her polite manner very off putting. I looked at her.

"Can't you speak to me like that?" I pleaded, pointing to our respective partners who were now deep in copulation.

"But you've got an erection now" she said.

"But I need some stimulation if you want my sperm to come out" I said, my voice must have sounded quite desperate by now. Linda sighed a big sigh.

"What is it with men?" she asked out loudly to herself. Dawn ignored the comments, busy having her pussy rammed with a cock smaller than mine and loving it. Was it me that was going mad?

My thoughts were interrupted by Linda drawing me to her, positioning me between her upturned legs and guiding my erection into her waiting love tunnel.

"Make me a baby" she smiled. That was it. I was taking over. I rammed my 7 incher into her pussy as hard as I could.

"I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you, you hear? I'm fucking the arse of you, baby, and I'm gonna cum inside you. I'm gonna fill your hot wet pussy full of my spunk" I said out loud, working up some pace on Linda. Her face grimaced as my cock plunged deep into her sex, my balls slapping against her arse cheeks making a sound like a clap. As I fucked her faster, the slapping noise sounded more like an audience at a theatre.

"No, no, no" she cried, shaking her head violently from side to side. Jim interrupted his session to come over to me.

"Take it easy mate, that's my wife your banging there".

"Fuck off back to what you were doing" I said with fever in my voice. "You're having my wife and I'm having your wife. It's me doing you the favour, remember?"

Jim was taken aback by my sudden mood change, but I was getting pretty darned cheesed off with his attitude.

Linda was still grimacing. "You're too big for me" she said. "It hurts" she complained.

"You had no problems yesterday" I retorted. Jim glared at me.

"That's well out of order" he said. I stopped and withdrew my cock from Linda.

"Fine" I said and I made for the stair case. "I'm off to bed" and I ascended the stairs. I could hear Linda crying and shortly after, Dawn came storming into the room. We had a big row but I agreed to keep up my side of the bargain and went downstairs and deposited my load in Linda. It was an endurable task whereby the previous night, it had been enjoyable.

The atmosphere was pretty tense and when Dawn joined me in our own bed later that night, her pussy soaked with Jim's semen, I rolled away from her.

"How come he's better than me in bed?" I implored. From the movement on the mattress, Dawn must have shrugged her shoulders.

"Being smaller is less painful" she offered. "His technique makes up for his lack of size." I couldn't believe I was hearing this. Ladies have always told me that size was important. I knew I was only average and if I were going to loose my wife, I'd always assumed it would be to a guy who was better endowed. Not some dwarf with a digit for a dick.

Sunday was also strained. I went to collect the kids from their sleepover and when I got back, the smiles on their 3 faces and the tell tale smell of sex told me Jim had been having snacks between meals with my wife. His freshly shaved chin bore the odour of Dawn's pussy, and it didn't seem that he'd even had the decency to wash before the kids came home. The weather was better and the kids joined us for a barbecue in the afternoon, the showers having blown away to the east albeit temporarily.

After the kids had been bathed and put to bed, we settled down to supper, dressed this time in our night clothes, just in case one of the children awoke. Jim soon had lipstick on his dipstick as Dawn continued her training as a meat sword swallower. Linda was just in a dream most of the time, reality totally passing her by until, suddenly out of the blue, she'd say "It's time". She'd claimed to be in tune with her body clock and ovulation was occurring. It was strange how it didn't occur whilst she was playing hoop la with the kids a few hours earlier, or when she'd had a shower at 8.15 this morning.

Dawn and Jim were fucking each other on the sofa whilst I had to clear some of the plates on the dining table so Linda could lean forward enabling me to take her from behind. I went to fondle her tits but she wriggled out of my reach.

"Focus" she said like a sports coach. Was this reality or was it some warped dream? I fucked her mechanically, dick in, thrust a few times, shoot my load and out. It was done with military precision I wondered if I would get a George cross for gallantry. All I knew was that I was cross, mostly with myself for having let the situation get out of hand. At least tomorrow was Monday and they would be heading home, leaving Dawn and me to rebuild our relationship.

Linda remained in her position so that my juices would hit the mark. I walked through the lounge where Jim and my wife were fucking each others brains out. I had to step over their arses but I doubt they even knew I'd passed them, so engrossed with each other. I went to bed and awoke at 7 the next morning, Linda beside me in bed, her night gown almost nailed to her ankles. One of my kids walked in to the bedroom and looked rather confused. I got up and left Linda sleeping, and attended to the kids, ensuring they'd had their breakfast and had the right books for school.

That experience was a few months ago. Thankfully, I've never been asked to repeat it, which is a blessed relief. Did Linda get pregnant? No, after all that effort, she'd ovulated a week earlier and we'd missed the window of opportunity. Jim, however, was elated. He was going to be a dad after all. Dawn was the one ovulating and although Jim had a low sperm count, the amount of spunk he'd deposited in my wife had left her with a definite bulge in the belly which is not beer or food related.

Dawn prefers the smaller cock and she has moved in with Jim and Linda. The three of them share the same house. My house.

As for me, well I got to fuck my sister in law I suppose. Dawn doesn't love me, Linda doesn't love me and Jim wants me to fuck off. The kids miss me but they're young enough to adapt.

So, if there's any ladies out there looking for Mr average with a standard sized dick, I'll be at the 'Moon under Water' pub every night until closing time. And how will you recognise me? I'll be the sad bastard that no one wants to talk to, getting drunk and going out dogging. Interested? See you there, then!!!!!

ickric
ickric
174 Followers
12