Helping Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother needs some sexual help, and gets it.
3.8k words
4.35
157.1k
136
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming through the foyer, John heard his mother crying in the den. That was odd. His mother was so stoic. She never showed her feelings at all. John wondered if she even loved him or his brother. It was not important now, but it had been growing up. She had never been emotionally demonstrative. John could not remember the last time he saw his parents hug, or share a kiss. But that was just mother. Or so he always thought.

John had recently graduated from college and came home for the summer. He was diligently searching for employment but had been unsuccessful as of yet. He had no doubts he would find something, but in the meantime his parents didn't express any problems with him being there. He just took back his old room. His older brother was out of the house and working in a nearby city. He had married and settled into an apartment. So, it was just John and his parents now, Sylvia and Griffith.

His father worked long hours. He always had. His work even kept him away from home for periods of time, ranging from a few days to a few weeks. He worked for a military contractor which supplied computer equipment and the training to go with it. Father was a trainer. In fact, he was away right now on a mission to train some troops at a base in another state. That left John and his mother alone.

He had always known that his mother was beautiful. His friends at school constantly reminded him. She was only eighteen years old when she married. Her first child, John's brother Craig, was born a year later, and then John came along. So she was only forty-three years old now. And she was almost fanatical about staying in good shape. It seemed an obsession sometimes, but it had rubbed off on the two sons. John still kept himself in great condition. And his mother was still the loveliest mother among all of his friends.

Mother had never gone to college. She married her high school sweetheart. Father did go to a good college while mother took care of the apartment and the two boys. She even had a part-time job to help with the college expenses. They were lucky. When father completed his degree in computer sciences he found work with the company he still worked for. His rise was steady, as was his income, but he also was spending more and more time away from home.

The boys never really knew him, nor did they have any special feelings for him. Mother, on the other hand, was different.

Her distance from them always hurt. But they grew out of it. They both did well in school, went to good colleges, and were alright now. And Mother was still distant, cool, and unemotional. They both just recognized that their mother was not like the other mothers who were always hugging their children and praising their efforts, with a smile on their faces.

And now, for the first time ever, that he could remember, his mother was expressing emotion. And it was manifesting itself in crying. What could she be unhappy about. His father being away again? Perhaps. Even though he felt he might be intruding, and not knowing if his presence would be welcome, John went into the den and saw his mother supine on the leather sofa. She had her face covered, and her lovely hair was spread out on a throw pillow underneath her head.

"Mother? Am I intruding? Can I do something for you?"

It startled her. She sat up abruptly, looking oddly at her son, and wiping away the tears.

"Oh. No John. It's really nothing. Just a bit blue. It'll pass. Thanks anyway."

So John nodded and went away. He went to his room. He decided to take a shower. It had been a long day. He had interviewed at three businesses in the nearby city. He felt he had done well, but would still have to wait to see if he got any callbacks. He was still wondering about Mother. It didn't seem that she had been truthful with him. Being a bit blue didn't seem part of her character.

When he came downstairs for dinner he noticed that the dinner table had not been set. He wondered where Mother was. He decided to check the den again, and found her still there. She was now sitting with her legs crossed, but with her face in her hands. Her sobbing was more quiet now, but it was obvious that this couldn't go on. His mother was not like this. He thought to himself that his mother needed some help.

John went to the sofa and sat down with his mother. She felt his presence and then placed her arms around him. As she cried into his shoulder he could feel the trembling of her warm body. This was the first time in many years that he had touched his mother. Even under the circumstances it felt very good. He was surprised at how much he had missed having the touch of his mother. He stroked her long, brown hair and just held her.

Finally, she let go of him and then stood up. She began pacing around the book lined den, on the damask rug, and her ballet slippers made no sound, but her legs were lovely. He couldn't help noticing. She had a spectacular body, and it showed in the white silk blouse and black cotton skirt that swirled around her knees. At last, with a sigh of acceptance, she turned to John and spoke.

"This is terribly embarrassing to me. I shouldn't be talking to you this way. But I have no one else to talk to. I've never had any close friends in this town. I've never been close to your father. That's the biggest problem. That's why I am so ashamed to tell you this. But I have to tell someone. I think it will drive me crazy if I keep it in any longer."

John was a little frightened, but also quite proud that his mother should have such confidence in him.

"Mother, I'm not about to tell you what's best for you. I couldn't begin to know what your life has been like. You must know that we've all wondered why you were so cool at all times, and never showed emotion. But I'm your son. I'll do anything I can to help you. Family always comes first. Craig thinks that and so do I."

"Please know this, John. I've always loved you and Craig. I tried to love your father. I did. But he never let me in. It was a mistake to marry him in the first place. I had no idea at the time what he was like. But we both were young, and really had no business trying to make a family. This may be difficult for you to hear, but you two boys were mistakes. I never intended to have children after your father and I had been together for a few months. I could see then that we would never love each other. In fact, I think you father is gay. Does that shock you? It shouldn't. Back in the time we married many gay men didn't come out for years and years, and many married and had families. After you two were born we never had sex again. I had my tubes tied just in case."

"Mother, that's no big deal today. But the real problem, I think, is that you've had a loveless marriage. It's a pity and a real shame. You could obviously have any man you wanted. I know it may sound cruel to Father, but you should consider finding a man who would appreciate you and love you. That's all I'll say. I think you have a decision to make, but I'll help all I can. Really, Mother, Craig and I always loved you. We just never thought you loved us."

"Oh, god, please John. It was never that way. I know I haven't been a perfect mother, but I tried to give what I could. I've felt lost and alone so many years. Please forgive any pain I gave you. I didn't mean it to be that way. Truly, John. I do love you. I love you dearly, I just feel very lost and confused."

"Well, think about what I said Mother. You need to find someone who cares for you. It's that simple, I think. Now, if I'm not being insensitive, I need to eat. Shall we just go out and have something? I know you don't feel like cooking now."

"Oh, yes John. That would be fine. Forgive my thoughtlessness. We'll just go down the street to the Italian place and get something. That would be fine. Just let me fix my face."

John went into the front room and waited. As he did he considered what a waste it had been. To think, a woman as lovely and sexually appealing as Mother should have a loveless, virtually sexless marriage. It wasn't right. He recalled Mother crying on his shoulder, and also the strange feelings it aroused in him. He had actually felt his cock getting hard. That was pleasant to recall, and as he did it began to get erect again. Mother was so fucking pretty, and sexy too. Oh well.

Sylvia came into the front room with a wrap in case it got cool in the restaurant wearing high heels. John rose and they went out to the car. He looked at the lovely curve of her calves. John drove to the restaurant. Only a mile or so away. The went in, ordered dinner and some wine to accompany it. Sylvia had started serving wine to her sons as soon as they came of age. She loved wine with her meals. She always had. Tonight she wanted to feel good. She was tired and wanted to just have a little enjoyment.

The dinner was pleasant for both of them. After chatting about John's interviews they discussed Craig and his wife, and how they were getting on. That seemed to be a good match. The conversation continued with innocuous subjects and the wine had it's affect on Sylvia. She was touching John's arm as she spoke, more and more often. She was quite sleepy when they finally left. She even allowed John to pay.

When they arrived home Sylvia was a little unsteady. John helped her up the stairs to her room. At her door she turned and hugged him. Then she kissed him on the lips. That was a great surprise. The greater surprise was that the kiss lingered just a moment longer than he would have expected. Then she said goodnight and went into her room.

Sylvia closed the door. She went over to her bed and began undressing. She was able to remove her high heels and then her blouse and skirt. She fumbled with her unnecessary bra and her black panties. Her breasts were firm and perky. Not large, but still upright and with nipples that were tiny but like little rubies. She had wanted to shave her pussy years ago. It might feel so good when she masturbated all alone in her room. Perhaps now she would. She hadn't shared a room with Griffith since the boys had started school.

Going to her dresser she found her favorite vibrator and placed it near her pillow. She got up on her bed and gazed into the wall mirror, admiring herself, and wanting to please herself. Her thoughts strayed to John. He had seemed so mature tonight. She realized just how handsome her son was. Oh well. She had her toys.

Sitting on the edge of her bed she began using the vibrator, first on her nipples, bringing them to attention and making her pussy begin to moisten, which made her move the device to her cunt. She loved to think of the dirty words as she played with herself. She had always wanted to hear a man saying them to her as they fucked, or she sucked his cock. Sylvia was well read. She knew all about sex, and what she had missed. But she made herself come with the vibrator, first by tickling her clitoris, and then moving to the labia and into her vagina, her cunt, her pussy, fucking herself and making moaning sounds of lust. She came and came. This was what she wanted.

And as she came she thought of John. Sylvia fell asleep and dreamt of her son taking her. And she didn't resist.

When John walked away from his mother's room he was aware that his prick was growing. He knew what he needed. He needed it badly right now. He hurried to his own room, entered and began flinging his clothes about the room. Soon he was on his bed with his boner in his hand and jerking it faster and faster. His thoughts were about the time he had seen his mother in the exercise room working out.

She had been sweating and her nipples had shown through the tee shirt she was wearing along with the short work out pants. Her long curvaceous legs were thrusting in the machine has she worked her arms back and forth. He remembered and it kept him hard. His coming was long and forceful, hitting his naked chest and running down to his hairy balls.

The next morning Sylvia and John both arose at the same time. Each had their own bathroom so they didn't see each other until they both arrived downstairs for breakfast. Sylvia was a good cook. That was always one of her loves. John was hungry, in more ways than one. He was anxious to see his mother. He looked at her in a whole new light now. Sylvia was glancing at John with a different look today. She also was thinking of him in a new way. Their smiles were tentative, but John was gratified that she smiled at all. She so seldom did.

He left for the day to have an interview. As he was walking towards the front door Sylvia approached.

"John, good luck with the interview. You'll do great, I'm sure."

Then she leaned up to her tall, handsome son and gave him a kiss goodbye. John kissed her back, while putting his hands on her waist. They broke apart, and Sylvia began to blush. John saw his mother turning red and it made him feel good. For what reason, he wasn't sure. But it did. He gave her another peck on the lips and then went out and drove away for the day.

Sylvia crossed her arms across her breast, feeling the hardness of her nipples. She wondered what was coming over her. These were all new feelings for her. She felt young again. Young and full of energy. For some reason she was smiling. She spent the rest of the day smiling, as she ran errands and stopped at her spa.

She had them wax her genital area. It felt quite fresh and clean and sexy as she walked around with a pussy completely hairless. She went to the lingerie shop and bought some new and sexy items. It felt good to be treating herself this way. She hadn't really realized what she was planning, but this seemed right to her.

That evening when John arrived home his mother was working in the kitchen preparing dinner. He went upstairs to clean up for dinner. When he got downstairs his mother was waiting in a pretty cocktail dress. She looked lovely, as always, but tonight her smile was dazzling. He returned the smile and gave her a hug. She returned it. This was new territory for both of them.

They dined and had a conversation concerning both of their days. Sylvia didn't mention the waxing or the lingerie purchases. But she was wearing a new see-through bra and a thong tonight. And she had put on her most expensive perfume. John could smell it, and it did its work. It made him notice how wonderful she was, in so many ways. Her hand was often touching his as he ate and chatted. He squeezed her hand and she smiled with love in her eyes.

The dinner finished with a wine toast from Sylvia.

"To new adventures and travels."

John touched her wineglass with his, smiled and placed his hand on her bare knee below her skirt. She responded by putting a hand on his and then moving it up her leg towards her treasure. John felt his cock growing in his slacks. As he moved his hand up his mother's leg she put her hand on his prick and began squeezing it. The moment had arrived. They had crossed the barrier. The night was just beginning.

Sylvia wanted her son. More than she had ever wanted any man. And John wanted his mother. They finished their wine, rose up, and John picked his mother up in his arms. She was so tiny and winsome. He carried her up the stairs to her room. It had the largest bed. He placed her softly upon the edge of the bed and knelt before her. He pushed her skirt up. Seeing the thong and the hairless pussy just made him lust for her more. He pulled the thong down around her legs and abruptly pushed his face into her cunt. He wanted to taste his mother.

Neither had said a word since the toast at the dinner table. No words were needed. Sylvia pressed her pussy into her son's face, grinding it and making herself come. Her juices were being spread all over his face, the wetness filling his mouth and causing his cock to twitch in anticipation. His tongue licked her clit and then he sucked on it. Her moans made him lick harder and he forced his tongue into her cunt as deeply as he could. He was fucking her with his tongue and groaning with lust as he did. His hands were spreading her labia apart and then caressing her thighs as she came over and over again.

He stood up and so did she. They each removed the clothing of the other. They took their time. This was the first time. It was a time to remember and savor. At last, being completely nude, they came together and pressed their hot and sweaty bodies together. At last John broke the silence.

"I want to fuck you Mother. I need to fuck you so badly I am aching inside."

"I'm Sylvia in the bedroom, and I want your cock filling my cunt right now my John. Fuck me. I need it so badly, too."

John picked her up again, placed her carefully on the bed and crawled up between her legs, spreading them widely apart and taking his hard cock in his hand. He leaned on one arm as he slid his prick into her wet and waiting pussy. It went in, but her cunt was so fucking tight. John realized Sylvia hadn't been fucked in years.

Her cunt was ready for a fuck. A long and deep one. That's exactly what he began to give her, slowly at first but increasing the speed and depth as she wrapped her legs around him and forced him deeper into her honey pot. He needed no encouragement. He was screwing his mother! Jesus, this was so fucking good.

Sylvia was grunting with each thrust of John's cock into her pussy. She begged for more and more, and John obliged. This was his pussy now. He took charge of it and commanded her to come on his prick. Her fluids were flowing and dripping down her ass onto the bedspread. The speed and intensity increased until John could hold back no more.

"Take it Mother, oh shit, take my come. Mother, Sylvia, hell take this come. Ahhhhhhh!"

His spunk shot out in spurts that became slower and slower, but filled her cunt with the come she had needed for years. She moaned as she hugged him against her still hard tits. He kissed his mother and she returned it. They pulled apart and they were both covered with come now. They laughed and then Sylvia took John into her bathroom were they went in the walk in shower. Washing each other off she giggled like a young girl again. John was feeling more frisky than he could ever being. Life had become suddenly brighter and more filled with joy. Life was good.

They toweled themselves off and then they removed the bedspread with their love juices covering it. Tonight John and Sylvia were going to sleep together. She would not be alone as she had been for so many long years. It took only about ten minutes for them to drift off, spooning on the bed like new lovers.

John awoke with a start. Now he remembered and smiled. He looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was about six in the morning. His mother was still asleep. He put his arm over her and pressed a breast. She sniffed and came awake slowly, turning to face him and smiling too. Sylvia kissed him. Then she tossed the coverings away, saw he was hard already, and grinned like a young woman with her best sweetheart in bed with her. Creeping down between his legs she gave him a surprise.

Grabbing his hard on with a small hand that barely could hold it she began jacking up and down, then her mouth went to his balls and licked them. Moving her tongue up his shaft she continued stroking his prick, and licking it. Finally she took the head in her small mouth and worked her tongue about it, bringing him close to coming, but not quite. She chewed on it and then began bobbing her head up and down with his cock filling her mouth, even taking it into her throat.

Continuing that for several minutes brought John closer and closer to coming. He grabbed her pretty hair and began fucking her face while he looked under her and saw her pussy was dripping. Mother was coming again. It was time to give her something more to remember. He rammed up one last time, moaned with passion, and began filling her throat with his sperm. Her gagging was like music to him. She took it. Took it all. Eagerly. And she finger fucked her pussy as she held his cock with the other hand. She sucked him clean.

12