Helping out a Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

"Oops," I giggled, "hope you don't mind. Sorry about that."

He couldn't help but see the contents and, while I took my time replacing the plug, those contents were right before his eyes. My long blue rabbit dildo and a rippled glass wand that's about ten inches long together with "Back Door Babes" and "Humping Heinie" - my two favourite movies. His cock was hard against my bum and I wriggled into it more as I reached up to put the plug in place and he then lowered the shelf an inch so that the plug took its weight. He held it there with me pinned between him and the shelving, his breathing deep and fast but I don't think from any exertion on his part ... at least not yet. I turned to face him in the confined space and reached up to kiss his cheek as I said, "My saviour!"

In turning I brushed my tits across his chest and pushed my crotch into his. It wasn't fair to him and he is only human. He lowered his arms from the shelf and wrapped them around me and then he leaned down and kissed me fully on the mouth. His lower hand pulled me into him so his cock was hard against my pussy and I was practically naked in his arms. I kissed him back and pulled myself into him. Our tongues entwined and did a brief battle before he suddenly pulled away. I could see the shock in his eyes and the start of guilt. I had to act fast to keep him on track.

In pulling away his hands moved to my sides so I captured them in mine and moved them up to my breasts. He was always staring at what I had in a C cup and Jenny had in an A cup. I knew he would want them and I was right. His fingers moulded to and caressed the sides of my firm tits and moved to the nipples. The look in his eyes turned to pure lust. I tugged the patches aside, out of his way, and he pinched both nipples between thumb and forefinger and I gasped loudly to give him the message he needed, that this was fine by me. Squeezing and tugging, he lowered his head to my left nipple and sucked it deep into his mouth. Again I gasped loudly at the tingling sensation in my breast and pushed into him partly for more contact but also to steer him out of the robe and into the bedroom. He took my hint and broke contact only to step over the things on the floor and pull me with him.

We stood facing each other in the bedroom, looking each other up and down. I reached down and undid the ties on my bikinis and allowed the flimsy pieces of cloth to drift to the floor. I stood before him naked. He was still in his jeans and t-shirt looking me up and down. I swayed into him and began undoing his pants buckle. He made the shirt disappear quickly and his shoes were kicked off before I could finish unzipping his fly. The jeans fell to reveal his cute boxers that were tented in the front with what looked like a pole for a marquee!

When Jenny had said he was 'plenty long enough' I had no idea that she meant about eight inches!! "Oh my," I gasped as I fell to my knees in front of him and reached forward to grasp his shaft through the silky material. My fingers wrapped completely around the base of his long thin shaft and I pecked at the tip with soft kisses as I looked up into his eyes. Already there was some dampness in his boxers. I wasn't too surprised after what I had put him through but it was going to be fun taking him inside me. Stroking his shaft as I kissed it, I pulled the material down to see him in the flesh. It was beautiful!

His long thin cock was crowned with a bulbous head neatly trimmed of foreskin. I love Graham's big meaty cock and its generous fleshy foreskin that gives me so much more to play with but this was a piece of sculpture, neatly trimmed of hair too so that the shaft was lovely and smooth. I moved in and took him into my mouth and ran circles around the head, tickling the little underside flap of skin. Alan stood gasping for air as I paid attention to his manhood. Reaching forward I cupped his scrotum, the delicious centre of cum production that hung low below him with two oversized testicles, perhaps the biggest I had ever seen! Kissing my way down the long shaft I got to his balls and sucked one into my mouth, barely being able to manage its size before releasing it into the wild again. Lapping around his balls and back up his shaft, I paused to encircle the knob with my lips one more time before moving on to other activities. Placing another kiss on the tip I stood up making sure to run his cock between my tits as I did. Once captured I squeezed them together around his shaft and he gave an immediate involuntary thrust to titty fuck me.

"Mmmm that's nice. You like that don't you?"

He nodded mutely as I moved to the bed and lay down. "Why not do it properly for me then? Come fuck my tits!"

The coarse language made him jump to action and I grabbed the lube and put some in my cleavage to get him started - I was sure he would be providing some of his own lube soon. He joined me and straddled my waist. My firm tits didn't sag to the side too much as I held them in readiness for his cock. He slid forward and I enveloped them between my hills as he slid in. Soon he was setting quite a rhythm as he pushed and pulled between my tits and I squeezed them onto him. His moans of pleasure were a good guide to my success at guessing his desires. He reached forward and pulled on my nipples and now it was my moans that revealed the accuracy of his guess work! He tugged them to him on the inward stroke and pulled them up on the outward. I could capture his tip in my mouth and suck briefly as it pushed to my face while he pumped into my breast flesh. It was glorious but I didn't want him to come just yet. I might save that for another day!

Pushing his hands away, I stopped him. He looked down on me with anticipation and started to move down the bed. I think he thought I wanted him to fuck my pussy. I needed to correct that assumption quickly.

"Alan, ... there's something I'd like you to do for me."

He stopped, hesitated and then, "Sure - what?"

"Well you know how we were in the robe and I spilled that box..."

He responded with a hesitant, "Yeah?"

"Well it is a bit of a favourite of mine but not something Graham can help me with. Would you mind?" The cute girly request was sure to get him being my knight in shining armour.

"You mean ... anal?"

I lowered my eyes, all sweetness and innocence, "Ah ha...yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes please!" and as I said that I lifted up and spun over to offer my back to him. "You should have enough lube on you already," I said as I lifted my knees from between his legs so that my bum was in the air and my wet pussy was hanging below my tight puckered hole. It had been such a long time since I had anyone butt fuck me. I reached back to show what a wanton slut I am by spreading my knees for him and then pulling my cheeks wide to give him a clear target while I buried my face in the bedding.

I felt his movement on the bed as he knelt up behind me and then I felt his fingers stroking my pussy and dip inside. I guess I couldn't blame the guy for wanting the snatch and grab before doing the clean and jerk. His pole was certainly going to clean away some cobwebs for me and I was so glad I had taken that early morning enema to clean and refresh my back door for him.

His fingers slipped easily inside me and I felt their grip as he diddled my clit with his thumb. I was running juices and my temperature was climbing. If he kept that up I might change my mind just to feel that long cock inside me. His hand withdrew and I glanced back to see him stroking my juices onto his cock and then he reached forward and probed me with a juice-coated finger. It slipped in easily; judging by his expression a lot more easily than he had expected. He didn't know that I'd had a small butt plug in there just to get me ready until I got dressed for this adventure.

He moved forward and he went out of sight as I turned back. The last I saw was him taking his cock in hand. I felt it slide over my buttocks, its warmth and pulse actually noticeable to my sensitised skin. God I wanted this! He stroked and circled his objective, a commando silently seeking out his target before going hand to hand. The circles shrank and he centred on my puckered ring and then I felt the heat of his knob at my entrance and he leaned into me. I pushed back wanting him in me. A little more pressure and I stretched over his invading bulb and then a squishy pop and it was in.

He stopped and just held it there. Its heat just inside me was pervading my every nerve ending, my sphincter gripping and releasing automatically. Slowly he moved and slid in just a little deeper and then he stopped again. He was teasing me! "More ... please!"

He slid in further. I was on fire in my back hole and loving every tingling sensation of it. Again he slid forward and it felt deep but I had no sense of his body on mine yet so there must still be more to come. I pushed back into him and felt him plumb new depths but still no contact! God! He was driving me crazy and then he pulled out!! Leaving his cock head inside me he'd stolen his shaft from me the bastard!

"More Alan ... more. Please?" I begged.

What a gentleman - he obliged, and I saw stars. He drilled the length of his cock deep into my bowels until this time he bottomed out and his balls slapped against my cunny with the speed of his thrust. OH MY GOD!! Out he went again but I didn't have time to beg as his ridge pulled at my sphincter before plunging into me again fully and again his slapping balls caught my cunt a sharp rap. His thrusting became a deep rhythmic pounding of my back door. He was eight inches inside me and I loved every bit of it. I couldn't believe the fire he had started in me. I tingled all over as he pumped harder and harder slapping into me.

"Ohh Yes! Fill me! Cum inside me. Fill my bum with your cream!" I yelled into the bedding as I screamed in ecstasy on each inward plunge, thrusting back as hard as I could to increase the crushing power of his thrusts as our thighs slapped together. He gripped my hips hard and pumped and started to groan loudly as he dragged my body along his shaft and I could feel my orgasm rushing forward and hoped it would collide with his. My cunt was spraying juices under me - I'd never squirted like that before! My ring was on fire from his tirade and his balls kept slapping into my hot flesh sending the right friction through my clit and his balls to get us off.

I felt the first moments of that dizzying tingle as I my body told me I was in heaven. It built and built as every nerve responded to Alan's deep penetration of my butt. The clouds formed over my mind as I drifted into ecstasy and then I was attacked by a gut wrenching shudder like I couldn't remember as my body clenched every muscle simultaneously and released in a series of star spangled spasms that sent fireworks off in my mind. In amongst these sensations my sphincter had crushed its invader and held it in a death grip and that is what the howl from behind me sounded like as I felt the stream of heat fill me deep inside. Alan's explosion was seconds after mine and I felt him still thrusting into me trying to empty those ample sacs of his. After a few more strokes into me battered bum he slowed.

I was withered from the storm of delicious sensations and slumped forward onto the bed and Alan fell with me pinning me one last time to the bedding, his tall slender frame weighing me down in the most wonderful way possible, our joined aroma filling the senses, his wilting manhood still deep inside me.

After a few minutes of silent recovery where he had folded me in his arms, gently stroking my now over sensitive tits, our breathing returning to normal while he still remained semi-hard and deep inside me we heard, "Well, when I heard the noise I thought someone was dying but not this!"

Jenny's voice broke us from our reverie. Alan jumped, half sitting up, as we turned to see Jenny standing at the door leaning against it. "So how long have you been fucking this tramp, hey? Well?"

Alan's mute silence was a delight and I just wish I could have seen his face. He didn't know what to do and Jenny enjoyed the opportunity. Looking down she snarled, "Still got your dick in her bum hey? My cunt wasn't enough twice last night hmmm?"

He gasped, "Um no ... Jenny ... you don't understand, it was ..." and he moved and the audible plop of his cock leaving my ring was the last straw and Jenny and I both started laughing.

Bewilderment was written all over his face.

"It's okay honey. I know. June and I decided she should borrow you after she nearly fucked you on the dance floor last night. We set this all up."

His face was a picture of confusion, relief and boundless panic all combined. "But you ... she ... and what about Graham?" Typical, it was the mention of his mate that made him react most, "Oh my God!" Good old fashioned guilt - after the fact of course!

"Relax Sweety. We were all in on it. Graham and June have an open-relationship. I just loaned you to June to help with a little problem she had ... after she loaned Graham to me." She sounded rather awkward as she said this last bit as she knew it would dawn on Alan what it meant.

He grasped the whole situation and then his manly righteous indignation jumped to the fore and, like most men's logic, it tripped over its own feet when dealing with women. "You mean you fucked Graham!! When ... where ... and ..."

That's when I stepped loudly in as I slipped off the bed, "Wait a minute Alan you were still inside my arsehole only 15 seconds ago and you want to accuse someone else? If you want evidence, your cum is slipping down my legs that are barely able to hold me up after the fucking you just gave me! Don't you want your loving wife, who just arranged this gift for you, to have some fun too?"

The wind fell from the sails and he saw he had well and truly been had. The funny side then emerged as we started to laugh at the silly situation of two of us standing naked in front of Jenny. "Now be a gentleman and get me something to mop up this cum quickly." He threw me the towel from the bedside table.

As I mopped up Jenny asked, "So how was he?"

"Wonderful! Haven't come like that in years ... from back door anyway. Haven't you..."

"Not really my thing," she announced. I briefly wondered how did he get so good at anal if they haven't done it and they've been together for over ten years?

Alan continued to look embarrassed as he gathered his clothes and listened to us appraise his performance.

"Well send him home when you've finished. I am sure I can find something for him to fix at home!" she said as she turned and left.

Alan was soon dressed and shuffling about getting his tool box. With another kiss as I headed for a shower I said, "Thanks and bye Alan. I think our friendship as two couples has moved to a whole new level ... if you want it to?"

He just smiled and left. I wonder what plans Jenny and I can come up with next?

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers
12