Helping the Neighbour's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Lucy climbed on top of me, her legs astride my body, facing towards me. Then she slowly inched forward till my erect cock was under her pussy. Reaching down she placed the tip of my cock right at her opening.

I'd offered to put a condom on but she said it wasn't necessary...she had taken precautions...by which I presume she meant birth control.

Inch by inch, Lucy slowly lowered herself onto my erect shaft. This was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen - watching her stuff my cock inside her, the look on her face as it filled her, as it opened and spread her pussy wide. It was incredibly erotic to watch the way her mouth hung open, eyes wide with the mix of pleasure and pain on her face -- and desire -- as my cock filled her pussy. "So tight," I said, "You're so tight...it's so good..."

We both groaned as she let go and sank all the way down on my cock, gasping as her pussy muscles squeezed me.

This beautiful girl was in front of me now, completely naked, impaled on my rigid cock. Slowly she moved up and down on my shaft. Then she sped up...I reached behind her back with both hands to clutch her buttocks as she moved up and down and I thrust up into her in response, slowly at first but then speeding up myself. Her full breasts were bouncing above me in response to each thrust. "You're stretching me," she said, "You're so big. And so hard. I'm so full. I've never felt so full."

I could see her mouth opening, making little ecstatic sounds each time my cock went all the way up inside her. And then Lucy reached down and found her clit with one hand. She caressed it lightly and then more furiously as she became lost in her own world of pleasure, a rutting animal driven by desire. Frantically rubbing her clitoris as she moved up and down, tightening her pussy on my shaft as she did so. It was as if I was just there to be used for her pleasure.

I could see her orgasm was close; Lucy was gasping now, her breathing strained. She squeezed my cock again with her muscles and looked down at me.

"I'm really close."

I looked up at her. She smiled at me, wickedly. Pulling myself up I kissed her. "God," she gasped, "Come on. Fuck me."

I lay back down and thrust upwards. Again and again, I drove my cock up into Lucy, each thrust eliciting a gasp and a scream. "Oh. Oh god," she said, "I'm almost there!"

"Oh Lucy...I'm coming...oh I'm coming," I groaned. My body tensed and my cock pumped my jism, my desire, my pleasure upwards into her pussy. And then she was coming as well, her muscles contracting in waves on my cock, milking me with each squeeze of her pussy.

"Yes...oh baby, I can feel your cum in me," she gasped. And her head rolled back, her mouth dropped open, "Oh. Oh. Ohhhhh!" and she slumped forward, her hands now on my shoulders. We were both soaked in sweat and my softening cock slowly slipped out of her pussy, followed by my come oozing out, onto my shaft and down onto my groin.

* * *

Lucy came back the following night. We didn't bother with the social pleasantries this time, and within a couple of minutes we were in my bedroom, our clothes on the floor, my cock in her mouth. We moved on from there to my head between her legs, her new favorite, followed by some energetic fucking. We started with missionary, then moved to doggy style. Her head down, ass up, me behind her, my cock buried all the way in her pussy, my groin slapping rhythmically and loudly against her ass with each thrust. She came first, then as I came I pulled out and sprayed her buttocks and back with ropes of sticky cream.

* * *

It was several days later - I was coming back into the apartment building after work again - when I next saw Lucy. She was coming out of the building with an older, attractive woman. It was Monica, Lucy's mother, and she looked good.

Just as attractive as I remembered....mid 40s, dark curly hair falling to her shoulders. Slim, tight figure... lots of time in the yoga studio and on the exercise bike. She was a little taller than Lucy, a bit heavier, perhaps not as stacked, but still looking pretty damned fine.

"Paul....Mr Jackson...this is my mother," said Lucy.

"Monica." Her mother said holding out her hand. "You can call me Monica."

"We've met before," she continued. "There was a social evening about three years ago...you were there with your wife."

"Ex wife," I corrected. "We spit up shortly after that."

.

"Mum," said Lucy, looking at her phone, "We need to go. The bus leaves in half an hour."

"I'm going to visit my father for a few days," Lucy added for my benefit. "I haven't really seen him since he and mum got divorced. And although he's a jerk he is my dad."

"We were divorced a year ago," Monica added. "Anyway, nice to meet you, Mr Jackson...Paul."

"Yes it was," I replied. "Drop by some time and we can share divorce nightmare stories."

Monica looked at me strangely. "That was a joke," I added. "Really. But the invitation is real."

* * *

It was a few days later in the evening and I was sitting on the balcony outside my bedroom at sunset when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and to my surprise Monica was standing there. She was wearing a black skirt and a patterned low-cut top that showed the inside curves of her breasts. A pair of strappy sandals with heels and mesh stockings completed the ensemble. A golden chain with some sort of amulet hung down, resting in her cleavage. It didn't look as if she was wearing a bra as I could see her nipples through the blouse.

"Monica.... this is a nice surprise," I said.

"Paul...can I come in? I'm taking you up on your invitation."

"Sure," I replied. "Would you like a drink? Coffee? Tea? Something stronger?"

"Something stronger please."

I poured both of us a gin and tonic and we sat down on the couch. For a few minutes we discussed trivia ....the weather, the condo management, how hard dating was after divorce.

And then the conversation became more serious.

"Paul...I want to talk to you about something. I hope you'll hear me out."

"Sure," I replied. "Go ahead."

Monica started. "I don't know how to tiptoe around this so I'll just come out and say it. I know you've been fucking my daughter Lucy."

She's going to accuse me of being a predator. "Well I think the fucking is mutual. You want me to stop? She's well over 18 and an adult woman...it's up to her. I'm not saying this as an excuse but you should know she came on to me. I'm ...low risk. Not a long term prospect."

"I know you're not taking advantage of her. She didn't tell me...I accidentally heard her talking on the phone to a friend about you...don't worry, no names or details ...she said...you were very considerate.... understanding. And...you're wrong. I don't want you to stop seeing her on my account."

She put the glass down.

"This is so hard...it's just...I haven't really been with a man since Jim and I split up. I tried online dating a few times, but the men were jerks and repulsive. I couldn't imagine sleeping with any of them. And Jim.... well he was a jerk too. Didn't care about my satisfaction. And he had a small dick."

She continued, "I thought that.... if you found me attractive...like you used to...maybe we could be friends with benefits...after Lucy goes back to college...but it all seems a bit desperate now that I'm hearing myself talk."

She looked down at her glass. "I don't know what I was thinking. It sounds like begging...I must seem so pitiful. I'll go now. I'm really not that desperate. And now I'm just horribly embarrassed. Just promise me you will never say anything about this to Lucy."

Putting the glass down she stood up. I could see she was upset.

"Hang on a sec," I replied, putting my glass down as well. Standing up I moved so I was close to her. "You're very brave...of course I won't say anything. I do understand...I haven't exactly been sampling the field either since my divorce. It all seems so...complicated. And pointless."

I reached out to hold one of her hands. "I don't know where this is going to go...but...I have always found you very attractive. I still do...and...if it wasn't for the complication with Lucy...friends with benefits would be absolutely fine."

Monica took my right hand and pulled it towards her so I could cup her right breast. Her nipple was so hard through the material that it pressed back against my palm, and I squeezed her warm flesh.

"Kiss me," she said in a low whisper. "I won't tell Lucy about...whatever happens.... If you won't."

With my other hand I reached behind her head and pulled her towards me, tilting my head on the side so that I could kiss her. After a few seconds of contact I pushed my tongue between her lips. She moaned softly and reciprocated, meeting my tongue with the tip of her own tongue. I couldn't remember the last time I had kissed a woman with such passion. With Lucy it was mostly a physical thing, not really an emotional connection.

My hands slipped from the small of Monica's back to the curve of her ass as I pulled her closer. Monica moaned and swirled her tongue more frantically in my mouth. She slipped a hand down to stroke the front of my pants, where my cock was already hardening.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable," I said taking her hand to lead her to my bedroom. Once there, I stood behind her and reaching my hands around her waist and pulled her back into me. I nuzzled her neck and reached my hands up to caress her breasts, at which point she exhaled loudly and pushed back against my cock.

I reached down and unzipped her skirt, which fell to the floor. She was wearing a black lacy thong.

"When Lucy was talking to her friend she said you had a big penis. I guess I should check that out to make sure the rumors are true," she said and turning round she knelt down in front of me and reached for my belt, which she undid and left hanging.

"I wouldn't want to make any decisions from speculation without having conducted the appropriate research myself," she continued, pulling the zipper down to expose my briefs.

She ran her hands up the outsides of my jeans, and cupped my ass cheeks, "Nice...firm." Her hands ran around the top of my thighs, near my balls and I exhaled a gasp as she ran her hands gently down my inner thighs to my knees, pulling the jeans further down.

"I think this impressive... attribute...needs some attention. Sit on the bed."

I did so and Monica settled herself comfortably on her knees, and pulled my jeans all the way off. "Oh yes," she said, touching my shaft through my briefs, enjoying the jerking that resulted.

"This needs further study. And so do these." Monica cradled my balls through my underwear, stroking them gently in her fingers before shifting her hands to the tops of my thighs again, and further up to my chest, as far as she could reach.

I was breathing much more heavily than normal as she ran her hands over my nipples. Leaning forward she removed her hands and pulled my briefs further down, and my cock sprung up and she licked this from bottom to tip, slowly, like an icecream. "Oh God," I whispered and closed my eyes. I was now fully hard.

Monica took my cock in her hand and slowly lowered her head to take me in her mouth.

"I love it," she said. "The way you smell, the way you taste." She moved her mouth down to my balls and took one testicle into her mouth, using her tongue, sucking it like candy. "Oh baby...that's wild..." and involuntarily I tensed, my shaft jerking in response to the sensations. I moved my legs apart away so that she had room to move. Whatever had been the issues in her marriage hadn't been a lack of expertise in the cock-sucking department.

She took her mouth off my cock. "Stand up. By the side of the bed." I did so, stepping out of my underwear as I did so, my erect cock horizontal, and she sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"You're so thick." She wrapped her hand around my cock, squeezing a little to feel my girth. "I think you're going to stretch me really wide when we fuck." Her tongue flicked lightly over the tip of my cock, and then swirled over the exposed flesh as she pulled my foreskin down with her hand, fully exposing my glans to her tongue. Dragging her tongue down the underside of my shaft, she turned her head to lick and kiss where my shaft met my balls, taking time to pull each testicle in her mouth.

My heart rate was well into the 85% exercise range by now.

Licking and kissing her way back up the underside of my shaft, she held me firmly near the base with her right hand while she licked the top of my cock repeatedly, tasting the salty precum. She looked up at me in between licks; I was breathing hard and I'm sure I looked flushed. Smiling at me, she slid her mouth back down my penis.

"Oh god...fuck, that's good," I stated somewhat unnecessarily as she began moving her mouth up and down on my cock again. Her left hand reached around my ass and she gently placed a finger at my anus and started to push it inside me. "Oh god," I said as her finger pushed past the sphincter into my rectum. As she moved her mouth up and down, I involuntarily tensed again, my anal muscles tightening on her finger. She sucked a bit harder, a bit faster allowing me to slip out of her mouth, only to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock again.

"You like that baby?" she asked rhetorically, not needing an answer.

She pushed her finger deeper into my ass. 'You like this, dirty boy? A finger in your ass, a mouth on your cock? She lowered her head to my cock again, holding me deep in her mouth for a moment, her eyes shiny and intense. She began to move her hand on my shaft with a firm, sure grip, stroking me slowly at first. She increased the speed of her strokes and continued sucking, moving her tongue all around, allowing my cock to pop out of her mouth, sucking me back in again, using the tip of her tongue to press against the slit, all the while increasing the speed of her stroking.

I was panting, gasping, moaning. "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck yes," as she increased the speed and pressure of her hand yet again. She was now sucking my cock up and down in the short, fast strokes that I knew would push me over the edge. Gasping, groaning with the pleasure, I was thrusting at the same time into her mouth, trying not to be too aggressive.

"I'm going to come soon," I said.

Monica lifted her mouth for a second.

"You can come in my mouth...would you like that?" and she resumed sucking my cock.

"Oh god yeah," I replied." Oh god yeah."

There's something incredibly erotic about a woman sucking a man's cock...servicing him... as the moment of release approached, I was looking down at her lips, bright red with lipstick, firmly in place around my rigid cock, one hand holding the shaft and my balls as she sucked me to orgasm...the sensation became too much and I gasped, "I'm coming" and grabbed Monica's head, reflexively thrusting my cock further into her mouth, pulsing and throbbing as I spurted repeatedly, breathlessly repeating, "Oh baby...oh my god ...that's so good...don't stop".

Somehow Monica kept sucking and stroking me, massaging my balls and thrusting with the finger that was up my ass, as I ejaculated more than seemed humanly possible, tightening on her finger with each spurt.

When I began to slow, my balls drained, she looked up at me, smiling as jism dribbled slowly from the sides of her mouth onto her breasts. Carefully she removed her finger from my ass and my cock from her mouth. Standing up she kissed me on the mouth and I could taste my own cum.

"That was... unreal. I have no words." I looked at her. "If you give me a few minutes I'll return the favor, and then maybe give you a good fucking."

Monica kissed me again.

"I'll be back," she said, "I'm a little messy. I need to clean up."

I watched as she walked towards the bathroom, my attention focused on the jiggling of her taut buttocks as she walked away.

***

I woke with a start, realizing I was not alone on my bed. I turned over to see Monica was lying alongside me, wearing my dressing gown, loosely tied. I could see her breasts and pussy. She had taken off her panties, but left the stockings on, and I could see that she was mostly shaved except for a small strip of hair just above her sex.

"You fell asleep," she said. "Sorry," I replied, "but that was.... rather stimulating. And exhausting."

"Now that you're rested, I'm hoping that you are ready to fuck me," she said, reaching a hand forward to touch my cock. "I really want...to feel this deep inside me.

"You don't need to put anything on," she added. "I won't get pregnant."

It's not every day a boy gets that kind of invitation, and my cock started to grow at the thought. I moved closer and slipped a hand between her legs, loosely caressing her pussy.

"You're wet," I said. "I've been wet since you opened the door,'" Monica said. She leant forward and kissed me. "I've an idea. Let's live a fantasy."

***

I opened the sliding door to the balcony and we both stepped through. It was dark now. Monica dropped the gown she was wearing onto the deck, turned and put her hands on the rail and leaned over the balcony, exposing her pussy to me from behind. She looked back over her shoulder at me.

I switched off the balcony lights and stood behind her. Reaching a hand forward, I caressed her ass cheeks. "The neighbors may be able to hear you know."

"I don't care," she said, leaning forward, moving her legs further apart so I could see her pussy lips and the crinkled rosebud of her anus.

Stepping closer I took my the head of my erect cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before positioning it at her opening, then slowly pushed forward into her, opening her wide, filling her completely. We both gasped at the sensation and she involuntarily tightened her pussy muscles on me. "Ooooh," she said, "that's so good...so big...so deep. Are you all the way inside my cunt?"

"You're so wet. And tight," I replied, pushing forward so I was deep inside her, my balls up against her ass. "I am all the way in now."

"Tighter than Lucy?" she asked, "Am I tighter than my daughter?"

"It's not like that. Every woman feels different," I replied as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her body.

"Oh yeah baby...just keep doing that," Monica replied. "I was teasing you. It's fine with me if you fuck my daughter. As long as she wants you to."

She tightened her muscles on my cock.

"As long as you fuck me as well. And...you can't imagine how erotic it is for me that your cock, this marvelous big cock that's inside me right now, has been inside my daughter as well. That's...so totally deviant..."

The idea that people could hear and maybe see us fucking both excited and terrified me as I rammed deeply into Monica, each thrust impaling her and she cried out at the unexpected forcefulness of my strokes, tying to stifle the moans that escaped with every impact of my hips on her ass.

As I fucked her, her tits swung heavily forward with every thrust.

"Slow down. I want to savor this...so full...you're so big.... so hard..."

I slowed the pace as I reached one hand around to her stomach and swept my fingers down her groin until I found her clit. "Oh yes," she exclaimed, "Do that. Just keep doing that... Oh yes, Paul," she whispered as I stroked her centre and continuing to push my cock in and out of her pussy and kissed and nibbled the nape of her neck.

"Fuck me hard. Make me come. Make me come on your cock."

I redoubled my efforts to satisfy her, to make her come, the way I'd imagined those years ago when I'd had those MILF fantasies about her. She leaned forward again, bracing herself on the rail, her breasts swinging, her hips pushing back against my thrusts. We were both gasping, breathless, with the effort and the pleasure, the slap of flesh on flesh. I could look down and see my shaft entering her body, slick with her lubrication, framed by the globes of her buttocks above and her stockings below. I've always found watching myself as I enter a woman to be incredibly erotic and probably why I've always liked doggy-style fucking.