Her Big Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, so did he offer to service you?"

"He made me bend over in the shower to wash me and then he started kissing down my butt, but I didn't want him going down on me. I think that's too personal. I only let you do that. (Lucky me: oral sex out, huge dong okay!) Then he started rubbing his cock in my ass. I told him there's no way; he'd rip me in two. (Can't blame a man for trying though!) But I let him play with my pussy some more even though it was getting tender. We got out of the shower, quickly toweled-off, and started kissing again. He was still hard. He said he wanted me on all fours. I was bone dry but brought some lube just in case. He squeezed out a liberal amount of lube and started applying it to my vagina. My nerve endings were still really sensitive so the cool lube felt good. He rubbed my clit and worked a finger inside my pussy. I was ready for his cock and started involuntarily rocking back on his finger. He then poured some lube on my anus and started working a finger into my bottom. And normally I wouldn't have felt comfortable with him pushing a finger so far into my asshole, but at this point I was so relaxed, it all felt good. I really didn't care what he did; I just needed his dick back in me.

"He asked me if I was ready to cum again. I told him I never orgasm in that position. (It's true. Fifteen years of marriage and she's never orgasmed in the doggy position) He laughed, 'You will this time' he replied confidently. I was so horny, I begged with him to put it in me. 'Ask me to make you come' he responded. 'Please! Please make me come!' I pleaded. He stepped back stroking his penis and told me to open myself up for him. With my face planted in the pillow, I reached behind me with both hands and spread my bottom. 'No', he corrected, 'open your pussy to me and beg me to make you come!' My fingers reached for the folds of my vagina and I pulled them apart. I never felt so exposed and vulnerable. He slowly rubbed his cockhead up and down my slit and over my clit. The teasing and anticipation were making me crazy. I was pushing back trying to get him in me. 'Beg for it!' he demanded. I yelled 'PLEASE MAKE ME COME! I NEED YOUR BIG COCK!' I couldn't believe what was coming from my mouth even as I was saying it. He grabbed my hips and pushed the head of his penis into my opening. It didn't go in at first. It must have got hung-up on a spot he missed lubing. He pushed harder. His cock hit lube and slid into me hard and fast. I let out a high-pitched wail from the intense pleasure of getting stretched again so forcefully.

"He fucked me this time. Any pretense of gentleness was gone. He pulled my hips back and forth and slammed into me with everything he had. His cock went deep into me, but it didn't hurt this time. It must have been the angle or something. He started with the talking again, asking if it ever felt so good with my husband. I couldn't lie. 'Did I love his big cock?' I could only respond with a series of whimpers and cries. 'Are you going to come on my cock"? 'YES, OH YES!' I yelled almost climaxing. His penis was rubbing against something deep inside me that felt incredible. I yelled 'Oh yeah, right there! Don't stop! Right there! Right there!' He adjusted his motion so his thick cockhead was rubbing right on it. 'Right there!? Right there!?' he asked me. It felt so fucking so good, I was howling at this point: 'OH YES, OH YES. OH YES!' Just as I was reaching climax, he said 'Open up for me. Open your pussy!' I moved my knees apart on the bed and rolled my bottom up, spreading myself for him. He pulled my hips back and impaled his cock in me as deep as it could go. The intensity of getting stretched again triggered my orgasm. I could feel my pussy quivering around his cock deep within me and I screamed from the pleasure. I came and came again. My orgasm lasted for what seemed like five minutes. I finally collapsed on the bed exhausted.........God that was some good dick...I was like a ragdoll by this time. He was holding my hips up and still pushing in and out of me. I was getting really sore by then, but was so sensitive it was still feeling good. My vagina was in a race between getting too sore or hitting another climax."

"Did you play with yourself to help you finish?"

"Um...I really didn't have to. I was so stretched open that it seemed to push my clit out more than usual. And it was hyper-sensitive anyway. When he pushed all the way into me his ball sac rubbed against it and it felt really good. I didn't need any more stimulation down there than that."

"So which one won out, pleasure or pain?"

"Oh, he reached down and started rubbing his thumb around my butthole. And he was telling me about how my ass is ready for his cock and how good it's going to feel when he comes in my ass, that sort of thing. I guess all the stimulation overwhelmed me. I felt him slow and push in deep and I came again moaning into the pillow. It wasn't as intense but still felt really good. He kept going but I was drying-up like a prune at this point and getting really sore. I reached down between my legs and gently caressed his balls with my fingernails. I felt him stiffen and start to moan. He pulled out of me and pushed his cockhead against my butthole. I was so turned-on that I lowered my bottom and pushed back. I guess on some level I wanted to feel him in my ass. I felt the tip of his head start to enter me a little and then felt his warm cum spray into my bottom. (And really that's as far as I would have let him go. He was just too big). He pumped in and out a few more times and collapsed beside me. So then I got up, took a French bath at the lavatory, and got dressed. We said our goodbyes and I came home.

"Are you okay?"

I was still a nervous combination of lust and envy. But lust was the emotion that won-out. I gently kissed her on the lips to assure her I was okay. "Do you still have his come in your ass?" I whispered.

"Probably. Do you want to find out for yourself?" she responded with a mischievous smile.

"Ohhhyeah!"

Maddie turned around to face the headboard and got up on all fours. She hiked her nightgown up above her waist. "Get the lube out of the nightstand. All that ass-play he did to me is making me crave a hard cock in my ass." With that she reached back with both hands and pulled apart her cheeks, exposing her anus. I moved up behind her on my knees and dribbled some lube onto her crinkled opening. I poured some more lube on the fingers of my other hand and gently caressed her vagina. It was still thick and distended. She released a quiet "ooh" and "ahh" as my fingers slid between her folds. I lined-up my three middle fingers with her vaginal opening and slowly pushed in. She moaned her approval. My fingers slid in and out with no resistance; Mike's big cock loosened her up well.

I set the lube aside and moved my other hand to her light brown anus. I swirled the lube around the opening and eased in my middle finger. Maddie emitted a slow pleading moan. "Oh God that feels good! Put your dick in me! Now!"

I moved up behind her and continued to work my middle finger deeper into tight ass as I added copious amounts of lube to her opening. I eased my finger in and out a few times and moved up to crouch above her splayed bottom. I slowly lowered my rigid cock toward her anus. I rubbed the head around the opening to get it moist and slowly sank down. Her anus dilated and my cockhead eased into her. I stopped to let her get adjusted and under her panting breath she ordered me to keep going. I pressed my cock downward. Maddie's sphincter surrendered to the urgent pressure of my cockhead. Her bottom opened-up and my cock sank into her tight ass. She emitted a deep moan. I stopped completely, afraid if I moved I might blow my wad right then and there. I wanted to enjoy this.

Mattie's left hand was grabbing the sheet above her head. Her other hand disappeared beneath her. I could feel her body gently rocking as she rubbed her pussy below me. Still afraid to move, I could feel her tight band of muscles tightening and relaxing around my cock. By this time she was emitting a steady stream of load moans. I couldn't stand it any longer. "I'm going to start fucking you," I announced.

"Yes! ... Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" she commanded with ragged breath.

I slowly eased out three inches and pushed back in. I repeated the same motion again and again as Mattie reached her climax. "OH GOD YES... OH... OH... OH... OH... OHHHH!" She convulsed below me. I reveled in the feeling of her anal muscles twitching around my cock as I stopped to wait for her to orgasm to subside. Once she came to a rest, I resumed fucking her. I lasted five more strokes before coating her bowels with my cum. As my cock shrank and slid out of her, I was left with the satisfaction of knowing there was at least one way my little cock could satisfy my wife in a way that Big Mike's couldn't.

12