Her Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we met Damian. He was at his table in a dark corner, with just a candle in a jar for light.

He was wearing a skin tight, silk shirt, opened to his abs, as he stood to kiss me, I couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his tight slacks.

"Have a seat. I took the liberty of ordering drinks for us. Janet, I like that look on you. Very sexy and yes very short and low cut. Just what I wanted. Come here and sit by me."

I sat by him and my dress rode up to show the tops of my stockings and garter straps. He had his hand on my thigh.

"I just love how these sheer stockings feel on a woman's leg." He didn't stop feeling my leg until he had his finger, in my panties and running it along my pussy lips. My breath caught and he smiled.

"I am gonna make you cum right here, with me fingers. Paul are you okay with this."

"Yes, this is what she wants, but I don't want to watch. I am going to leave you and go back to the room. It appears my wife has made her choice.. Have a good time, dear."

Upon leaving he turned and said, "Damian, treat her right and give he what she wants.'

All the while my husband was talking, Damian was further into my pussy with his finger. It felt like a small cock, working me into a frenzy. I had my first orgasm with Damian, shortly after Paul left.

"Let's dance awhile. Might as well enjoy the evening, as long as we're already here."

As soon as he had me in the corner of the dance floor, he was feeling me up. His huge black hands did feel good, slowly drifting over my back and down to my ass. He pulled me into him and I felt his enormous bulge. I had never felt anything like it. It pushed into my stomach and I felt it jump. Oh, God, what have I gotten myself into.

His right hand pulled the zipper of my dress down, opened it and unsnapped my bra, with one hand, Jeez.

He stepped back and demanded I take the bra off, "Us that little trick women do, taking their bra off while still dressed."

I did as he said. His right hand was now on my bare back as my dress fell away from my shoulders. His left hand came between us and he took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed, hard and twisted until I sobbed, my nipple throbbed with pain.

"Let the bra hang over my shoulder as you hold it. Do it." He twisted my nipple all the way around through the material of my dress. I was weeping openly against his chest.

As I let the bra hang from my hand behind his back, he let go of my nipple, stepped back and led me back towards our table with that big black hand against my bare back. The contrast between his ebony hand and my ivory skin must have been provocative.

"When we get to the table you will see a chair at the back of the table with a towel on the seat. Lift your dress above your hips, take off your thong and place it on the table. Sit down with your dress pulled up high enough to expose that middle age stomach. I want to see what it looks like when you sit down. It gives me something reach around and hold onto as I fuck your tight, white, married ass."

Doing as he ordered, I looked down and saw my stomach bulge over the wide garter belt. God, I was so embarrassed. My dress was falling down my front, about to expose my braless, B cup tits, my pussy was on display for all to see if they so chose, my belly was hanging out and my ass was bare sitting on the towel.

My pussy was dripping wet. I could feel the wetness on the towel when I moved. Oh, my god, I thought, I really am okay with this, I really want him to dominate me.

The sheer black thong was laying on the table for all to see, when our hostess brought us more drinks. She put her tray down and Damian placed my panties and a $20 on the tray. She put the money in her shorts pocket and raised my damp thong to her face and inhaled my fragrance. I knew she was smelling Allure perfume and my pussy juices.

"Oh, Damian, you have a hot one here. Are you gonna share. Nothing like a hot MILF to take the edge off."

Damian gave her a flip of his hand and she left, looked over her shoulder and gave me an air kiss.

"She is what you would call a lipstick lesbian. Her pussy is off limits to anything even resembling a cock. Not even a vibrator or a dildo will enter any of her holes. Just female, tongue, mouth and fingers. Think you might want to try her?"

"I have never given a thought to being with another woman."

"Well, do give it some thought. You may just enjoy it."

"Stand up and let me see you. Keep the dress above your belly. I want anyone who is interested in looking, to see just what I am going to train to be my black cock bitch."

He was now sitting in the other chair that was back further, in the dark. He had his black cock out, stroking it to full erection. I stared at it in awe. I had never seen the likes of that black monster, it had to be 9" and thick as a Red Bull can.

"Sit on it bitch. You might as well start your big cock training right now." I wondered what he was talking about as I lowered myself onto the head. Just then another black man, walked up in front of me and shoved a cloth in my mouth. Damian took my hips and pushed down, impaling me on his big black man meat. I knew I had more to go. The other guy pushed down on my shoulders until I was screaming into the cloth, tears running down my cheeks. The pain was excruciating. I was stretched to the limit. My insides had been moved aside to accommodate, that ramrod of a cock. Slowly the pain subsided and was raised back up and lowered down, several times, I felt my whole body, shutter and had the most intense orgasm that I can ever remember. I leaned back onto Damian. Him still completely in my now ruined cunt. I was ready to be taken in anyway, he saw fit. I was gonna love this birthday present.

He had just fucked me in a public place and I loved it and could care less.

After about 10 minutes or so,of this humiliation, he told me to make myself presentable. Another black man in a suit came over and told Damian that he would have to take me out of here, now.

"Janet, it's time for us to go to my place and continue this. With that he slapped my ass really hard. It made me whimper. My pussy was now drenched.

Next- Janet's "birthday present" at the hands of Damian.

12