Her Black Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorway looms before me. The darkness inside is thick, no light able to penetrate it. I tilt my body to the side to step through the doorway. The air is bitterly cold, biting my exposed skin. I stand up straight and peer into the gloom, trying to discern the interior of the church. My feet keep moving forward, down what should be the aisle between rows of seats, and I can almost see the pews on either side of me.

I look up and can barely see the wall curved over me and turn my head to the side to see the wall stretching over me and then down to the ceiling. I stumble and almost fall over as I lose my balance, my mind unable to make sense of the distorted room. I drop my head and see the altar in front of me, the darkness unable to mask it. I stop in front of the altar, a large gold cross glistening and a large bible with gilded edges sitting on it. I reach out and touch the cover of the Bible softly, seeking its comfort, but the cover is cold.

My heart stops and I hold my breath as I hear a rustling noise behind me, wings flapping softly, large wings. It's her.

I turn around slowly and stumble back against the altar when I see she's standing directly behind me, seeming to loom over me, her black wings spread wide from one side of the church to the other, her eyes glowing a hideous red.

"Lilith," I groan and pull the leather necklace tight, trying to hold the cross out to her.

She doesn't move. She is still, her heavenly body unmoving, as she glares at me, her legs spread slightly, planted firmly on the ground, her hands on her hips.

I lean forward slightly, holding the cross in front of me, almost touching her with it, but she doesn't flinch. I break her gaze and notice the cross is upside down, the leather strap strung through a loop at the bottom of the cross, inverting it. I twist it around and push it towards her again. The only movement is a slight grin that breaks across her cheeks, her red lips drawing tight into a sneer. I look at the cross and it is still inverted, the leather strap now strung through a loop at the top of the cross, and I am holding it upside down. I twist it over, but as I do, it flips again, and is still inverted.

Then, her hand moves quickly and wraps around my hand holding the cross. Her hand is hot, almost scalding my skin. She grips my hand tightly like she's going to crush it. I groan and start to fall to my knees as she tightens her grip. Then she yanks it towards her and the strap breaks from around my neck. She opens her hand, relieving the pressure on my hand, and I open it to see just dust lying in my hand. I tilt my hand and the dust falls to the ground.

I jump as she snaps her wings, the sound like a popping in my ears, and then there's darkness as her wings fold over me. I back against the altar, my hands falling back against it. I tilt my head to look up, looking for some light, the light of God, to break through and save me. But the only light is a bronze glow from her skin.

Then I feel her body against me and I am naked, our flesh touching again, and I know that I am lost. There is nothing I can do. Her skin is pressing against my skin and there is nothing between us, and I don't want there to be. I can't think. I can't pray. I can only want. My body is rigid with fear and anticipation, afraid of her yet yearning for her, unable to move or act, waiting for her to have me, do what she will with me, wanting her to do it.

I look into her face, exquisitely beautiful, her skin seeming so soft, her lips full and wet. I feel her hands on my sides and then her breasts pushing against my chest, her nipples hard. Her hands slide down my sides and she grips my butt in her hands as she starts to writhe against me, rubbing her breasts against my chest, the hair below her stomach rubbing against my groin, and I'm hard, painfully hard, my penis trapped between our bodies. She lifts her leg and slides her thigh down my side and butt, her skin so soft that I want to touch it, kiss it, lick it, be lost forever in her flesh.

She drags her nails up my side and I flinch as I feel them break my skin, the pain bringing a sigh from my lips, and then her mouth is covering my mouth, her nails dragging up my back now, making my body writhe against her undulating body. Her lips seer my mouth, her tongue dives into my throat and I struggle to breathe, but kiss her back, kiss her hard, wrapping my tongue around her tongue, wet and hot. Her pelvis is moving in circles, rubbing my penis against her stomach, her leg hooked over my hip, the wetness between her legs rubbing against my thigh, and I can barely stand it, getting lightheaded, delirious.

She breaks the kiss, raking her teeth across my lips, sucking some blood into her mouth and then she drops down, her body heat gone, and she's kneeling before me, her hands gripping my butt. I tremble before her, feeling the altar behind me shutter, watching her face hovering in front of my engorged penis, wanting her to do it now, wanting to feel it, wanting the release. She glares up at me, fires blazing in those eyes, waiting for me, offering everything to me if I just say yes, give over to her. And I nod my head quickly, knowing everything is lost now. It's all gone. I am now damned. But I don't care. There's nothing I've wanted more than this. Nothing.

She watches me, her sharp teeth gleaming through the twisted grin, her lips shining with my blood, taking me in. And then she opens her mouth, a quick lick along my penis and it's in her mouth, her lips gripping it tightly. I moan loudly as she starts to move her head back and forth, her lips moving up and down the length of it while her tongue is wrapped around the head, the tip of her tongue rubbing it. I almost crumble to the ground as waves of pleasure roll up my spine to explode in my head. I grip the altar tightly, my arms locked.

Her nails dig into my butt, making my body stiff, my muscles tense, wanting to feel the pain, sharp and hot. She moves her head faster, every inch of my penis touched by her lips, her mouth, her tongue, and my body trembles as she pulls me inside of her, pulling me further, higher, wrapped around me, and I almost collapse as an orgasm breaks over me, fluid exploding from my penis, pumping frantically.

My arms buckle and I start sliding to the ground, moaning, my body tight, as she keeps moving along my penis, her tongue wrapped around it, pulling each ejaculation from me, making my body jerk. My hands are tangled in the cloth lying on the altar and I fall down, my butt hitting the cold wood floor. I fall to my side, my body folds over as she slides her lips and tongue up and down my penis, still squirting into her violently, feeling like the tip of my penis will be torn apart by the force. I clench my butt, pumping into her and she swallows me deeply, pulling my penis deep into her mouth, and she drinks from me like a fountain. I lay on the ground for what feels like an eternity, her mouth working on my penis, pulling more from me, my mind and body soaked with ecstasy.

Slowly it subsides, each ejaculation less violent, her tongue moving lovingly up and down my penis, caressing it, coaxing the last bit of fluid from it. I feel my penis go soft in her mouth and her tongue licks the head, the tip of her tongue pushing into me slightly -and then she's gone.

I open my eyes and a harsh red light almost blinds me. I scramble to my knees and pull the cloth from the altar. The cross and Bible tumble down. The cross hits the wood floor with a crash and the Bible slams down onto it and the cross splits with a deafeningly loud smash.

--

I bolt awake, the smash still echoing in my ears. My body is coated in sweat. The sheets have been tossed from the bed and my new pajamas are lying in shreds beside me.

I rub my eyes, trying to wash the images from my head, images of a waiting grin and then a broken cross. I clutch at my chest, raging with a deep fire like my soul has been ripped from my body. I fall to my side and curl into a ball. I reach between my legs to touch my sore penis. My groin and the bed are dry. I cup my genitals and pull my legs up to my chest.

I am lost. I have given over to lust. And I did it so easily. I have no resistance to her. She manipulates me, tortures me, and brings me pleasure that I had never imagined. I feel drained, my body weak and tired, but my mind is a twisted mass of desire and shame. I won't sleep tonight.

I must ask for forgiveness. I must beg. I must plead before the Almighty to take me back before it's too late - if it's not already too late.

--

The church is dark, a few candles burning, prayers that humanity hopes to have answered. My steps echo silently as I walk between the pews, my dream of that night haunting me. My sore penis is being rubbed raw in my pants and to my horror is being stimulated to erection.

I look into the darkest corners of the church as I approach the altar, wanting to make sure I am alone, that no other lost souls are here at this late time of night. I need time alone to search my soul and become right with God again.

I kneel before the railing and bow my head. I cross myself, muttering the Lord's prayer, opening my heart to feel Him come into me. I fold my hands in front of me. I lift my head and look at the gaunt figure of Christ hung on a cross above the altar. Blood drips from the nails driven into his hands and feet. A crown of thorns rests on his head. His head hangs low, his chin touching his chest, the posture of a beaten man.

I turn my head away from the Crucifixion. I've never liked it. The anguish, the pain, the horror, all seemed out of touch with the love that I had expected when entering this church. To the far right of the altar under a high-pitched arch sits Mary, dressed in a blue robe, the baby Jesus curled in her arms, her head tilted down with a smile on her face. I smile as well. This is what I look for when I come into God's house - the love of a mother for her child like the love of God for his children.

I feel my heart getting lighter and I open myself up to Him. Dreams and mistakes slip from my mind and I see only His love for me. I am His special child, a saint. I can feel it again. I have been tainted, but He will restore me.

I turn my head and look down the sides of the church at the stained glass windows, each picturing a saint. I have long thought that someday my image might join the saints in the stained widows of churches for others to look at and remember the works I had done. That is my destiny. To rise above the mediocrity of men and become greater than any man, surpass the flesh that binds the soul within and shine brighter than any star in the sky. A god among men.

I bow my head, thanking God for reminding me of my part in His plan and ask for His protection against the forces of Evil. I will conquer them. I will conquer her. A quick flash of her body, golden, radiant, curves of flesh and muscle. No. She will not tempt me again. I pray to Him to strengthen my weak flesh, make me resilient to her attacks, so that I will be able to continue His work.

I raise my head, my eyes wet from clenching them tightly closed, trying to drive her from my mind to let Him in. I look up at Christ on the cross and gasp, raising my hand to my mouth.

"No," I mumble to myself.

His loincloth has fallen from his body and a large erection stands out. My mind is playing tricks with me. I am not asleep. This can't be real. I fall back on my butt. I close my eyes, shake my head quickly, and open my eyes again.

I sigh with relief. The loincloth has returned and he hangs as before. I rub my hand across my face. I pull my hand away and look to the solace of Mary. Her face is radiant as ever.

I smile to myself, the Mother would never betray me, but then the smile falters. Her robe has fallen open, and her legs are spread wide, revealing her full, pale legs and the glistening softness between them. That can't be. The devil is playing tricks on me, turning these statues of godliness into his profane pornography.

I stand up quickly, my fists clenched, anger rising from the shock and humility. She has invaded the house of God, my one place of refuge. I must drive her out.

"Be gone slut of Hell," I snarl. "You are not welcome here!" I turn around in slow circles, looking into the darkest depths of the church, looking for her form, her black wings, to confront her, but there is nothing.

I hear a loud crash behind me and turn around. Mary no longer holds the baby Jesus. He lies on the ground several feet away, rolled onto his face, a large gash taken from the back of his head. Mary lies back on her bench, her head back, her eyes closed, her lips parted in ecstasy, and her hands are between her legs with her fingers pushed deep inside of her.

Blood rushes to my face. I feel lightheaded like I'm drifting in some terrible dream, but I know I'm awake. This must be stopped.

I stomp towards the figure of Mary, my eyes locked on her, looking for movement, but seeing nothing. I step over the cracked Christ child and stop before her. She looks like a statue, hard and immovable. My eyes drift down between her legs, the details of her genitalia seeming so real, even wet, and instantly feel the anger pushed back by lust.

I reach out to grab her arm to pull it away in a last desperate attempt to fight the sin. But her arm is cold and rigid like a statue. It cannot be moved. My hand slides down her arm to her wrist and I pull again, but she doesn't move. My eyes are drawn between her legs, spread wide, my body between them, her sex open to me, and I feel my heart flutter in my chest as the most perverse ideas and images course through my brain.

I step backwards, holding my hand over my eyes, and try to push those thoughts away, willing myself to remember Mary as the mother of God, loving and pure. But I can't wash the images of her seated spread before me and me kneeling before her, my penis in my hand, bringing it towards her, putting it inside of her.

I scream, a distressful wail that is barely able to escape my throat and then stumble backwards, falling hard against a pew and then onto the floor. I climb to my knees, my head lying on the floor, my arms covering my head, and I rock back and forth, moaning to myself, feeling helpless and weak, my erection tight in my pants. There is nothing left for me. I have been forsaken and there is nothing left. No sanctuary. No reprisal. I am alone. Forgotten.

A hand touches my back and I am too lost in my misery to care. The hand settles near my shoulder, tender and soft. I continue rocking back and forth as the hand caresses my back, moving in slow circles. The touch starts to feel good, reassuring, caring, and I can feel my despair starting to lift. A touch - that is all I need.

I lift my head from my arms and see her kneeling beside me, her black wings stretched high over her head, her eyes a dim red staring back at me. I feel her nails lightly scraping across my back.

I scramble up to my knees and throw my body against her, wrapping my arms around her back. She folds her arms around me and I am enclosed in her heat like a mass of rolling steam engulfing my body and I lay my cheek on her shoulder. I feel like a child in my mother's arms, warm and comforting, my worries dissolving away. I want to cry out of despair and joy, the feel of her body pressed tightly against me, her hands gently stroking my back, her hair brushing against my face. I slide my hands up her back and touch the thin, smooth skin of her wings. A shudder passes through me quickly and then subsides as her lips touch my neck.

"I am here for you, my child," she whispers in my ear, her voice deep and soothing. "When all seems lost I will always be here for you."

I press my face to her neck, my head cradled by her shoulder, as the tension in my body recedes and the torment fades away, her soft kisses against my neck, my shoulder, my ear, my cheek. She leans back, lifting my head from her shoulder and looks into my eyes. Her face is dark and beautiful, her eyes glowing softly. She touches my face and caresses my cheek.

"You are my chosen one," she whispers, her red lips barely moving. "My beautiful angel."

Her thumb slides across my lips and she smiles at me. I kiss her thumb softly and she pushes it between my lips and I suck on it, her skin tasting like cinnamon and smoke. She slides her wet thumb across my cheek and ear. She leans forward and presses her lips to my lips. Her mouth opens and I kiss her back deeply, her hands holding my head. Her tongue slips into my mouth and I push against her, feeling the need come alive like a wild beast in my gut.

Her hands move down my body and pull my pants open, ripping the buttons off. I kiss her urgently, panting, wanting to dissolve inside of her. She tears my shirt from my body and then pulls me close to her, our bodies pressed together tightly, her breasts mashed against my chest, and I grab her waist to pull her pelvis against me, rubbing my cock on her stomach.

She pulls away from me and the cold air swirls around me, devoid of her heat and passion. She crawls away, facing me, her eyes glowing lustily, her body glistening, and slowly lies down on the floor by the altar. She slides her legs apart, her knees pointed to the ceiling, her body tilted up as she watches me, her chest heaving. I crawl forward, pushing my pants and shoes off of my body until I'm naked, moving towards her.

I kneel between her legs, her sex open to me, and I hover over her, my cock pointed out straight and hard, staring at her brown body, her wings laid out underneath her, stretching out to the sides, and the desire gnaws at my gut, twisting inside of me. I need to be inside of her, feel her wrapped around me - fucking her.

She sits up and grabs my cock. She pulls me down to her gently and I drop my hands on either side of her, my palms pressing into her black wings, and then I feel it up against her, wet and hot and I push forward and it slides into her and I sigh as a shiver writhes down my spine to burst in my head. She raises her hips underneath me and pulls me into her entirely. She lies back on the floor, presses her thighs against my waist, and grabs my butt in her hands, urging me on.

I move out of her slowly, feeling her wrapped around me, tight and wet, deliciously hot, and groan loudly as I sink back into her, my whole body shuddering.

"Fuck me, my angel," she whispers, her voice sliding through my lust soaked brain.

Her cunt ripples around my cock, encased in side of her. I pull back and her pussy sucks at the head of my cock, her flesh rubbing the head. I push into her, her cunt gripping me tightly and I twist into her, wanting to be entirely inside of her. She wraps her legs around me, her thighs grip my waist powerfully, and she digs her heels into my butt.

I collapse on top of her, our bodies pressed together, my face hovering over her face, and she starts rocking below me, moving my cock inside of her slowly. Her hands slide up my back, her nails scratching my skin, and grab the back of my head.

"This is what you've wanted for so long," she whispers, her lips almost touching mine. "Does it feel as good as you wanted?" She moves under me, her cunt vibrating around my cock, stroking it inside of her as she moves it in and out of her. I'm lost in a haze of drunken ecstasy. I nod my head. It's all I'm capable of.

"Do you?" she whispers, her lips brushing mine, her tongue licking across my lips, her eyes burning red. I groan and move in and out of her, concentrating my will inside of her, feeling every inch of my cock sliding into her, her cunt clenching and loosening around me.

She grabs my shoulders and pushes me to the side. I tumble over and she shoves me to the ground, her thighs gripping me tightly, her cunt holding me inside of her, and she flips her wings quickly behind her as she slams me onto my back. Her hands press my shoulders into the ground, feeling like they are melting into my skin.