Her Blind Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did you choose to wear a red dress and heels, Andrea?"

"Because I wanted to be sexy for you."

"Is the dress short?"

"yes."

"Is it lowcut?"

"Yes Michael," she purrs, as he traces his fingertip around the outline of her dress from the top of her breasts down to her firm thighs. He lightly runs his hands behind her knees, around her calves and down to her high heels, sliding them off and letting them drop to the floor. "You are so hot in this dress honey." he whispers, running his hands along the sides of her body.

He leans over to the bedside table and grabs a silk scarf, holding it in front of her. "Do you trust me, Andrea?" he asks her, his tone soft, but serious.

She looks at the black material, then back at him, a little uncertain. "I ummm don't..... I mean of course I trust you, but what are you going to......?"

Smiling, he places his finger against her lips, halting her nervous words. "I'm going to make your fantasies come true." He leans forward and wraps the scarf around her eyes, gently lifting her head and securing it around her hair. He runs his hands around the edges to make sure it's secure around her eyes.

"I want you to relax and give in to your desires. Let me begin to wash away the years of distrust and loneliness you've held inside for so long, princess." Leaning down, his velvet tongue trails the length of her neck and ears, then moves to crush sweet kisses along the edge of her blindfold. He leans down and blows in her ear softly.

His hand runs delicately through her hair, across her warm cheeks, and stops to cup her chin, turning her face toward his. "I will always take care of you princess." He kisses her deeply, filling her soul with his tenderness. His tongue tickles her mouth playfully as his hands slip down her arms, grasping her hands in his. Lifting her arms above her head, he rests them flat against the pillow. His buttery fingers trail down the insides of her arms, as he removes his lips from hers and nuzzles his face against the soft flesh of her neck. Scooting down, he continues kissing and lightly massaging her body through the thin fabric of her dress. She trembles in luxurious bliss.

Slowly unhooking each button of her dress, he kisses the bare flesh revealed after each one. He pulls her dress open and slides it from her restless body, leaving her clad only in her lacy undergarments. "What color is your sexy bra and panties, honey?" he asks, running his hands lightly over the satin material covering her nipples.

"They're black" she says, breathlessly.

"Do you know how irresistable you are, Andrea? You feel so soft and sexy. I want you so much!" He caresses her breasts through her bra and licks the thin sheen of wetness between them, his knee bracing the inside of her thighs.

"Oh Michael," she whimpers, feeling the exquisite sensation of her hard nipples being squeezed between the fabric and his fingers. She starts to buck her hips, her thighs swaying lightly into his knee.

Suddenly, he stops and stands up. "I'll be right back, Andrea."

"Michael, where are you going?" she asks a bit confused.

"Shhhhhhhh, just trust me precious."

As he leaves the room, she pinches her arm just to make sure this isn't a dream. After a small "ouch", she lays quietly thinking how erotic this evening has been. She's always enjoyed sex with her previous boyfriends somewhat, but she never imagined how wonderful a man could really make her feel. He seems to know exactly how she desires and needs to be touched. She hears the music change to one of her favorite slow songs. She remembers once telling him, after a few strawberry margaritas, what a complete turn on it would be to make love to this sexy song. Her face flushes with wild anticipation as she hears his footsteps getting closer to the bedroom. The sound of rustling clothes excites her as she relishes the thought of his bare skin against hers.

He reaches for her hands and pulls her to stand next to the bed. Standing behind her, he slips her bra straps down her delicate shoulders, trailing them with his lips. He reaches between her firm breasts and unhooks the clasps, letting her bra slide down her slender arms onto the carpet. Moving to his knees, he slowly pulls her panties down her smooth legs, goosebumps covering every curve of her soft flesh as she feels his warm breath against her thighs.

As he journeys upward, he massages her skin with the tip of his tongue. He traces small circles along her firm thighs, against the fullness of her hips, and around the soft skin of her back. Pushing her hair over one shoulder, he nibbles the back of her neck, flicking his tongue against her perfumed skin. "You smell wonderful," he whispers, as he reaches around and cups her full breasts firmly, causing her to gasp. He kneads them, while rubbing her hardened nipples with his thumb. Continuing to lick her neck, he tugs and pinches her sweet nubs as she leans her head back on his shoulder, his gentleness overpowering her senses.

"You feel so beautiful." he whispers against her cheek. He slides his left hand down her tummy and rubs the soft red curls of her mound . She moves toward his hand, purring for more. He takes one finger, slipping it between her thighs and traces her moistened lips.

"Does that feel good honey?"

"Ooh Michael it feels wonderful," she pants, her eyes closed tightly beneath her blindfold.

He slips his finger inside of her, then rubs her delicate bud with his thumb, as she slowly begins rocking her hips. He continues fondling her breast with his other hand and nibbling her neck. "I love touching you baby. I love feeling how wet you are for me."

She groans, "Oh yes Michael, please don't stop. I've never felt anything like this before." She can feel the fiery tremors blazing beneath her skin, as her hips buck in desperate rhythm between his hand and his strong body.

He rubs her sensitive sweetness harder and squeezes her nipple with gentle control. "Are you really hot now Andrea!" She can only nod silently as he places a second finger inside of her. Turning her slightly, he leans his mouth down to devour her creamy breast, licking her nipple furiously. She shrieks in heated passion as wave after wave of ecstasy flows through her like a raging waterfall. He turns her face to his and kisses her deeply, then lays her heaving body gently back down on the bed.

While she's trying to catch her breath, he pushes her knees apart and lowers his head to nestle between her thighs. She can feel his soft hair brush against her legs, as his tongue caresses the soft flesh on the inside of her thigh. He slowly licks his way to her glistening lips. Andrea rolls her head into the fluffy pillow. "Michael, I don't know if I can take any more," she pleads with him, jumping a little as he laps at her luscious folds.

He lifts his head a little, smiling, "you can take it sweetie." He moves closer, delving deeper into her womanhood. Her voice whimpers uncontrollably as her body starts convulsing against his tongue. He doesn't relent with his long luxurious licks to her hungry velvet lips, then short dabbing ones against her swollen button. He reaches up with one hand and pinches her hard nipple, then bites down lightly on her sensitive bud.

She screams loudly. "Oh my god, yes. Ohhhhhh, it's happening again!!!!" He feels her body shudder as she pulls him deeper between her legs, rocking her hips wildly. He tastes her sweet juice as it runs all over his tongue. Reveling in her lusty concoction, he scoots next to her, his rock hard manhood laying against her belly. He kisses and licks her breasts as if he can't get enough of her grateful body, then leans in to kiss her deeply. She kisses him back lovingly, tasting her own juices for the first time. His fingertips travel intimately up and down her sensuous body, sending shivers of lust deep within her once again.

He moves down to the end of the bed and whispers, "If you're ready for me to make love to you now princess, spread your legs for me." She slowly spreads her legs, loving the power of his sexy words. She feels his hard body settle between her eager thighs.

He wraps his hands under her knees and moves them up to rest beside her breasts. She can feel his hardness pushing against her entrance. He teases her with it, running it back and forth over her slippery folds. "Please Michael, I'm so ready for you," she pleads softly.

He slowly pushes himself inside her tender walls, one inch at a time. She can feel that he's bigger than any other man she's been with, but her body beckons him forward with desire. He continues pushing into her carefully, then stops, letting her get used to his full eight inch length. He pulls back, just leaving in the tip of his shaft, then slides back in again slowly. When he's sure she will not feel any pain, his strokes become swift and powerful They both breathe heavily into the cool air, as their bodies rock in perfect rhythm to their carefree lust. He rapidly wraps his body into hers, covering her mouth with his, and squeezing her supple breasts with passion. With a final deep thrust, they scream in unison, pulling each other tightly, as their spent bodies erupt in violent ecstasy. His body melts into hers, as she hugs his shoulders and starts to quietly cry.

A lone tear finds it's way underneath her blindfold and onto his cheek. He worriedly lifts his head to hers. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you honey?"

She shakes her head. "No Michael, you didn't hurt me. I'm just being very silly. I'm crying because I..." she sniffles, "I just love you so much and I can't believe this is all real and happening to me."

He rolls over and lays down beside her, pulling her close and smiling to himself. "Well you better get used to it, because it's very real sweetie and I intend to spend the rest of my life making you happy, princess." He reaches up and pulls off her blindfold. Kissing her cheek, he closes his eyes and begins to drift off to sleep contentedly in her arms.

"And I will always try to make you happy, Michael. Sleep well, my prince." She smiles, stroking his hair softly and glances toward the moonlit window as the music still faintly flows into the bedroom.

Fresh tears form in her eyes, as she gazes through the pane to see the flourescent glow of snowflakes swirling in the wind. She snuggles closer into his strong, warm body feeling truly loved and protected for the first time in her life. He finally swept her off her feet and into his life forever. Real life is better than any fairy tale could ever be.

12