Her Brother's Child Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, it hurts," she moaned.

He stroked her breasts to calm her.

"I know love, it's your first time," he whispered.

He felt her trembling.

When she cried out her pain, in a perverse way, he had ejaculated a small amount of his sperm. He had to control himself from coming completely.

For almost 5 minutes, he did not move, just holding her in his arms, with only the head of his penis lodged inside her body.

When her breathing was normal, he felt the tightness gripping his penis had slackened considerably.

"Does it still hurt?" he asked her.

She shook her head in reply.

Christian slowly pushed deeper into her, stopping each time her body twitched.

In the sex-filled atmosphere of her room, time stood still for the siblings as Christian felt his balls mashed against the softness of her buttocks. His penis, for which he doubted himself whether she could take him, was finally lodged in her rectum.

He began to fuck her with tenderness. She was like a fawn in heat when she cried out his name, as multiple orgasms spasmed through her centre. At that moment, Christian lost control of his ability to hold back and came deep in his sister's bowel.

Physically and mentally drained, Christine and Angela slept throughout the night, his deflated penis slipping out of her anus. In the morning, they would see the stains on the bed sheet, evidence that he had sodomized her.

To be continued...

12