Her Brother's Giant Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers

* * * * *

Angela watched Clark leave about 6:30 carrying a gym bag. She jumped into her beater Corolla and tailed him, just like in the movies. Maybe she'd find out who his new playmate is and surprise them both!

At the hotel she lagged behind and watched him talk to a woman - no, TWO women - in the lobby. Both women were dressed in very sexy clothing and makeup: the taller, younger-looking one with the big tits had on a very tight sweater, a short, frilly skirt and high heels. The shorter, older one had on a classic little black dress, heels and makeup to die for. Heads turned in the lobby as the sexy women with the erect posture began walking slowly toward the elevator with the handsome young man.

Angela raced across the lobby and jammed her arm in the closing elevator doors, making them ease back open.

"Hello Clark. Hello ladies. I'll be joining you all tonight," she boldly asserted. Mother and daughter stared at Angela, and all three of them breathed in Clark's intoxicating, musky aroma.

"Angela! You can see I'm a little busy," Clark said. What are you doing here anyway? You followed me? Why don't you just head home.”

"I don't think so. I'll be joining the two - three? of you, or hotel security will hear about this."

Clark was confident, but not stupid, so he relented. "Ladies, this is my sister Angela and she'll be coming up to the room with us." Besides, having his sister there might make it even more fun.

The four of them entered, sat down and realized that short of sex, they had little in common and nothing to discuss, but any inhibitions they had evaporated with Clark's sex-drenched emanations.

"How about strip poker!" offered Mrs. Dean. "I haven't played it since I was in school."

"Mom!" said Wendy on top of Clark and Angela's mumbled: "Okay, I guess." Mrs. Dean called room service for playing cards, and ordered sandwiches, salads and Cokes. They sat on the floor, munching and dealing cards.

Clark was an abysmally bad player. The women enjoyed watching him remove shoes, socks, shirt and slacks while they were still mostly dressed. He now wore only his boxers with his penis hanging outside the hem against his leg. Mrs. Dean licked her lips, the girls stared.

Then Wendy began to steadily lose. She was down to thong panties, thigh-highs, and her sweater when the tight sweater went up over her head, her large breasts jiggling provocatively with each movement. Her mother was obviously proud of her beautiful daughter, and even Angela thought she looked hot in the thong and thigh-highs.

Clark lost again and removed the boxers, his last piece of clothing.

"Well, game over! How about we let you keep playing if you give yourself a hardon the next time you lose," Mrs. Dean said, delighted with her idea.

Mrs. Dean's black dress came off in the next hand and now she was down to panties, thigh highs and a thin, sheer bra highlighting her dark erect nipples. Clark thought she looked extremely fuckable dressed only in lingerie, her dark eyes accentuated with makeup, red lips glistening.

All three women got enthusiastic as Clark lost again.

"Time for you to make your penis get hard, Clark. Stand up so we can see!"

He stood between them, put his hands on his hips and willed himself to a partial erection. The women watched with childlike amazement as it began to extend, curving down toward the floor at the same time that it throbbed and thickened. The room was filled with the musky scent of sex.

"Like this?" he asked.

"More!" all three yelled, hardly containing their excitement.

"It'll need some attention if you want it bigger," he said gripping his cock. All three bounced up to their knees - Wendy and Pam Dean on either side and Angela in the prime center spot.

With her hands propped on her knees, Angela leaned forward, opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and slid it under the head of his cock. Then she wrapped her lips around it in an exaggerated gesture. Wendy and her mother looked on curiously. This was, after all, her brother's penis that she was so lovingly starting to fellate. The Deans planted their lips on either side of the shaft and began running their mouths up and down it.

A while later Wendy switched places with Angela: "My turn!" Mrs. Dean followed the two younger women, feverishly using her mouth on Clark's cock, bringing him to a full, rigid hardon sticking so far out from his body it looked physically impossible.

Wendy and Angela ran their tongues and lips up and down the shaft while Mrs. Dean planted wet kisses on the head, running her tongue all around it before sucking it deep into her throat. Wendy and Angela bumped into Pam's mouth on her down stroke into a three-way kiss with Clark's erect penis in the center.

Seeing the women "kiss" around his cock gave Clark an idea.

"Wendy, get on the bed with Angela, okay?"

"On the bed with your sister?" she asked, knowing what he wanted, resisting only weakly.

"Yes, lay down and take each other's clothes off and ... see what happens.

Wendy climbed onto the bed with Angela and, giving Clark a questioning look, began undoing Angela's buttons.

"Mrs. Dean, suck my cock while I watch." The thought of her daughter on the bed with Angela was troubling but exciting too. "That's it, keep going," he told Angie. Mrs. Dean began sliding her mouth up and down his pole, her hands cupped around his balls and the base of his cock.

Wendy and Angela stripped each other down to panties when Angie gave Clark a questioning look. He just nodded at her; she knew what to do. Propped on her elbow, she leaned down and kissed Wendy on the lips. Her hand began to flutter over Wendy's breasts and belly. Slowly Clark watched Angela's hand begin to creep toward Wendy's thong-covered pussy. Her saw her hand cover Wendy's crotch and then her middle finger begin to stroke slowly up and down.

Angie leaned down to Wendy's large breasts and gently began kissing her nipples and licking all around her dark and dimpled areolas. Wendy's inhibitions were gone. She accepted the deviant attention, breathing shallowly. Her hand found its way between Angie's legs and in the charged sexual atmosphere, Angie spread them wide so Clark could see Wendy's fingers stroking along her slit.

As their passion got serious, Angie pushed Wendy back on the bed, then slowly kissed her way across her breasts, licked her way to her navel and down to the waistband of the panties. She pulled them off Wendy's hips, laid down between her legs, running her hands up the insides of her thighs to her puffy lips. Her own inhibitions demolished, she brought her face closer and licked another girl's pussy for the first time.

The show that his sister was putting on with Wendy brought Clark to a new level of arousal. Mrs. Dean could sense the sexual tension through his throbbing cock. She felt Clark's organ stiffen and pulse and then several jets of cum hit her throat. As she swallowed she felt her pussy convulse and waves of pleasure drifted through her insides. She knelt next to him, a glazed-over look on her face, fondling his cock while she watched Angie begin to lick her daughter's pussy.

"Does this mean Wendy is a lesbian?" she asked Clark in a quiet, almost slurred voice.

"I don't think so. I think they're both just having a good time," Clark said while his sister licked Wendy's pussy, making 'Mmmmh' noises with each slurpy stroke. Wendy spread her legs out wide to either side so they formed virtually a straight line from pointed toe to pointed toe - a dancer's flexibility. Clark and Mrs. Dean could clearly see her wet, pink pussy lips and stiff little clitoris getting lapped.

"You make my pussy feel so good, Angie. I think I'm going to cum," she said languorously. Angie slipped a finger into her and continued to lick when Wendy brought her feet back on the bed and started to thrust her hips up to meet Angie's mouth.

"Ohhh, Angie!" she moaned, pulling up on her pubis to tighten the skin and heighten her sensation.

"Climb up here," Clark said to Mrs. Dean, holding his cock. She straddled Clark's lap facing away from him and with difficulty began to sit down on his huge erection, slowly sliding it into her wet cunt. She planted her feet on the floor on either side of his outstretched legs and began bending and straightening her knees, fucking herself on the giant cock.

Angela got off the bed and stood facing Clark and Mrs. Dean. Wendy sat down on the floor in front of her and inserted her index finger into Angie's vagina. She slid her finger in and out as Angie spread her legs. Wendy reached up with her tongue and started lapping at Angie's pussy while fingering her.

"Help Wendy out, Mrs. Dean. You eat Angie from behind, " Clark said, lifting her off of his cock and pushing her toward the two younger women.

Mrs. Dean, compliant, squatted down behind Angie, cupped her ass cheeks and starting licking her from above her anus to her vagina, meeting her daughter's tongue in the middle. Angie, feeling two warm, wet tongues between her legs from front and back started rocking her hips gently back and forth helping herself reach a creamy orgasm. She smiled at Clark as he fondled his cock.

Clark stepped over to the three women, deciding to bury his cock in all three of them, Wendy first. He laid down on his back on the large bed while the women ran their hands over his balls, up and down the shaft of his big penis, each taking turns sucking, admiring it.

"It's so hard! Feel it throb when she sucks. I can't wait to get fucked by this again!" They giggled, childlike grins on their faces as they played with their giant toy.

Wendy then straddled him, planting her feet on either side of his hips, then squatting down slowly to slide his cock up her channel. She felt completely filled. Her legs got tired from squatting up and down, so Clark had her move to her hands and knees, getting behind her. He worked his organ into her and started stroking in and out.

"Oh, My God!" she screamed feeling both pleasure and pain as his giant cock thrust rapidly into her juicy cunt.

Meanwhile, Angie slid underneath her Wendy and spread her legs, positioning her pussy in line with Wendy's mouth. Wendy smiled, bent her head down, and sucked at Angie's pink pussy. Mrs. Dean got directly behind Clark, holding onto his hips and pressing her breasts into his back. When he slowed his thrusts, she reached around to his cock and held it in her fist while he slowly drove it into her daughter.

Clark gradually increased his thrusts as he neared cumming. He pulsed into her, jerking forward in several spasms. Wendy came, grunting in a high-pitched screech, then collapsed, dropping her head into Angie's crotch.

Clark withdrew his dripping cock, still throbbing, and had Mrs. Dean slide into position in place of Wendy. He pushed his cock into her in the missionary position until he bottomed out. She grunted loudly and started bucking and writhing to meet his thrusts. Clark unloaded again and she convulsed with pleasure for a second time that evening.

Clark withdrew from Pam Dean's pussy, his dick dripping and throbbing, the head a dark red color, veins pulsing in the long, thick shaft. He stood up on the bed, placing his hands on his hips, proudly displaying his huge prick, glistening with pussy juice and cum from the Dean women. He then allowed himself to go soft.

"Awwww," the women cooed in unison. "We like it better when it's hard!"

"My turn," Angie said in an alluring, girlish voice. She walked on her knees over to Clark's penis, now limp and swaying. She caressed it lovingly with her both hands, massaging it while she looked into his eyes.

"Let yourself get erect, Clark," she implored, and lifted his cock to her mouth to kiss the slit and lick all around the head. His dick lengthened and thickened as she administered soft licks and kisses. The Dean's, also walking on knees, got on either side of him. They kissed and caressed his ass cheeks and massaged the base of his cock and big balls with their hands while Angie sucked and licked his cock.

"Lay down there on your side, Angie," Clark ordered, now rigid again. He then lay down on his side facing her and had Pam and Wendy help lift Angie's leg up and position his cock against her pussy. Mother and daughter lay down behind the brother and sister, pressing their breasts into their backs and supporting Angie's upraised leg.

"What do you want, Angie?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

"Fuck me."

"You want your brother to fuck you?"

"Yes, brother dear, fuck me!" and Clark thrust hard. Angie gasped as his cock drove into her. Clark watched her face contort with pleasure and pain.

"Ohmigod!" She yelled, stuffed like she'd never been before. "YIKES! I feel like I'm splitting in two!" she said as her pussy was stretched and filled to overflowing. Clark slowly slid his cock in and out, stroking rhythmically, gradually increasing the pace.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she squeaked as each thrust pummeled her pussy. "AH! AH! AH!" she yelled louder as she neared her climax.

Clark grunted once and unloaded a river into her that set her insides in motion. Her orgasm spouted up through her vagina ending in a cramped, tingling sensation at the back of her neck. Finally, she'd been fucked by her brother's giant cock!

"Whew!" she said, limp and sweaty. "It was worth the wait."

"Next Friday?" Clark asked over his shoulder, "Same time, same place?"

"Oh yes!" the women chorused together.

So, when you see three sexy-looking women out together, friendly, close, with contented smiles, you now have some background. Search for the arrogant-looking young man with a bulge in his slacks nearby.

Incidentally, Serena, a classmate of Clark's recently found an elusive Malaysian website. She's a skinny, nerdy girl with glasses who ordered a breast enlargement cream: "Pheromonic Pregnenolonic ..." followed by two more unpronounceable words. In very small print on the little insert that accompanied the jar, she read "... sexually addictive breast milk." But that's another story.

Liv2licku
Liv2licku
328 Followers