Her Ch. 04a

Story Info
We have a night out.
1.1k words
3.71
8.7k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w232
w232
3 Followers

This story is largely the truth but has been slightly embellished with what I would have liked to have happened. This chapter is in three parts and covers a relaxing holiday weekend together. This is the first part. Feedback will be eagerly received.

We have a night out.

Finally it was a bank holiday weekend and we were both looking forward to it, especially as we had agreed to spend it together. For starters, we were going out with our friends to a local dirt cheap nightclub. She had also recently moved house to a much nicer place.

I went round to hers beforehand and found her singing and dancing away to some of her favourite music. She saw me enter and smiled warmly, wrapping her arms around me and continuing singing. As we swayed with the music, I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she was dancing in front of me and my cock began to harden.

She whispered, "Naughty," as she felt my semi erect cock against her. She kissed me and smiled.

She and her friends were dressing up in funky arty style, wearing many glowsticks that had been turned into bracelets. After dancing the night away amidst a crowd of glowing people and getting lightly hammered on cheap alcohol, we decided to bid farewell to the others and go back to hers.

She quickly closed the door on us when we entered her room and kissed me deeply. "I'm so horny," she whispered gently as she slid her hand under my top and played with my lower back. She tried to push me onto the bed but I resisted.

"Not quite yet beautiful," I said with a grin. We gently undressed each other, both our tongues fiercely playing with the other. Only when we were both in our underwear did I sit down on the edge of the bed and pull her in to straddle my lap.

She jumped as my hands slid down the back of her panties to gently cup her ass. She moaned lightly and pressed our barely covered crotches together, her wetness soaking into my briefs. I groaned as I felt her pussy lips on my cock through our remaining clothing. I undid her bra and cast it aside pulling her down to lie on top of me.

With the help of gravity, more blood flowed to her breasts and I sucked on her extra sensitive nipples. She moaned and rubbed her pussy slowly up and down on my now very hard cock. My hands entered her panties again, using her ass to guide her pussy.

I looked up at her coyly, "Why don't you sit on my face?" She grinned and quickly shirked off her panties, moving up me until her pussy was level with my mouth.

I eagerly wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her soft wet pussy to my mouth. I teased it for a few seconds, licking, sucking and kissing whatever I could reach with my tongue. I moved up and focused on her clit, kissing and sucking. She moaned more and more until she couldn't take it any more and roughly pulled my arms off her so she could sit up.

Her moans increased as she rode my face. I reached my hands up to pinch her nipples hard and she groaned and rode my face harder. I sucked harder on her clit and she cried out cumming hard on my face, her hands pressing mine into her breasts. She moved down my body and leaned down to kiss me. She moaned gently as she tasted herself on my lips.

She smiled, "I think its time he got some attention too," she said as her hand slid under my briefs and grasped my very hard cock. I grunted and she kissed me hard. She moved down my body, quickly removing my underwear and sat on my legs just behind my cock as it pointed straight up.

She held onto it tightly with both hands and began stroking up and down very fast. She was mixing her strokes with squeezes and I grunted every time she did. She smiled as she watched me writhing under her fierce touch. I felt dampness on my leg right under where she was sitting and realised she was being turned on again.

I sensed my orgasm was fast approaching but she slowed down when I started to moan and gripped even tighter. My hips rose to meet her strokes and she slowed down further, drawing out my impending orgasm. Finally she sped up again and I came hard, spurting all over her front.

She quickly occupied herself wiping her chest clean but I remembered she was still turned on and quickly grabbed some of her glowstick bracelets, snapping them together to form two chains. Her new bed had tall bedposts and I hurriedly attached the chains onto the posts at the head of the bed. When I turned back to her, she was looking at me and had seen what I had done.

She had barely opened her mouth when I pressed my mouth into hers kissing her passionately. I grabbed her wrists and rolled her around onto her back so she was spread eagled. She was really getting into the kiss and didn't realise what was going on until I had already put her wrists into the last loops on the chains of glowstick bracelets.

Suddenly she realised she was tied down and her face lit up as she broke the kiss. She had barely uttered, "What the..." when my left hand closed over her mouth and she looked into my eyes with a deep seated horniness and growled against my hand as my right hand sought out her pussy and rubbed in between her pussy lips hard.

She lifted her legs up and spread herself wide, rubbing against my hand. She was so wet it was running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. My fingers followed the trail and ran around her tight anus. I felt her groans vibrate against my hand and stuck a finger deep into her pussy. I began fucking her hard and fast and she bucked against my finger as it entered and left her pussy with increasing speed. Her moans increased until her back arched and her eyes closed tight. She was screaming against my hand as her pussy contracted onto my other finger.

Eventually she calmed down and I lay at her side stroking her cheek gently until she finally opened her eyes. "You....that...wow," was all she could muster as I gently released her. She clung to me and held me tight and I pulled the duvet over us and we fell into a fitful sleep.

---

She woke up before me the next day and gently kissed me until I awoke and returned her kisses. My hand made its way to her ass and I kissed down her neck. She sighed as I gently squeezed her ass check and explained her ideas for today in my ear...............

To be continued in part b

w232
w232
3 Followers