Her Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, pulling her body closer to mine, spreading my legs and wrapping them around her hips, engaging in the kiss passionately.

Her hands danced quickly up and down the sides of my torso before breaking the kiss. Her voice soft against my neck.

"You sure know how to eat pussy you little slut."

She tweaked each nipple before strolling out the door and down the hallway.

Master made a slip knot at the end of the pale pink silk rope and slipped it over my wrists, pulling on it until it was snug, my hands grasped. He tugged on it and led me out of the room naked for all to see.

We walked down the hallway to the door where the sounds of shrieking were still heard.

We paused at the door, looked through the bedroom window and saw a middle aged woman suspended from the ceiling, bound and secured with ropes. Her legs were spread and being held up by a young studly lad. Her tits were bound too, and she was laying prone. Her head was being cradled in another pair of strong young hands, her pretty face being fucked. We looked at each other, smiled and then went back to voyeur their room.

The young studs looked to be in their early twenties, chiseled bodies, they almost looked like twins with their curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The taller of the two took a cat-o-nine-tails and swept it over her buttocks, leaving a pink streak across both her ass cheeks.

She screamed again. He held her face and slapped it with his hard rod, the cock head bouncing off her fat lip.

He looks down at her sternly.

"Bitch, take this cock"

He shoves it into her mouth and begins to pound her pretty face.

He slaps her face.

"Suck it bitch!"

She swallows his load greedily, slurping the spewing sperm up before It touches her chin.

The other guy squeezed her firm (like a twenty year olds) ass cheeks and fucked her pussy ferociously. His thick throbbing member sliding in and out of her, plunging deeper with each thrust.

Her moans are loud, intense as both of her holes are being pounded simultaneously. Her breasts bound, bounced with each powerful thrust.

The other twin, let's call him Eric, his hips rabbit fast pace, furry balls slapping against her clitty, sprayed her backside with hot streams of cum.

"You're such a nasty slut!"

His voice was lewd and demeaning.

Master slapped my ass, letting me know it was time to move on. He took my hand and led me further down the hall, down a winding staircase deep into the basement. The cool draft hit me and my nipples became erect.

The heavy door creaked when he opened it. My eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room, taking in the reality that I was standing in the notorious Fields dungeon. We'd heard stories about this erotic room, people had been known to stay here for days before being let go. I glanced over at the leather laced over wooded plank stretcher imagining being bound spread eagle.

Master must have been reading my mind, his boots clicked on the cement floor as he walked slowly over to the crank.

"Come my Pet."

It was a demand.

I obeyed.

A few minutes later I was laying spread eagle, my wrists and ankles secured in buckled leather straps.

Master took a long red tipped feather and brushed circles over each nipple, until they perked up begging to be sucked.

Swirled a feathered trail down my abdomen, he leaned over me and nibbled on a taught dime sized nipple. I sucked in my breath and purred.

"You like this my Pet?"

His question was tender. His gloved hand swiped over my puffy pussy lips as his mouth moved over to my right nipple, suckling.

I arched my shoulder forward trying to shove my full ripe breast further into his mouth.

"Oh yes Master!" I wanted to run my fingers through his dark brown soft curls.

His head raised, his eyes met mine, the look sent heat radiating from my belly outward. His lips pressed against mine, kissing me deeply. His tongue felt like a probe between my honey sweet, pretty pink pussy lips.

I moaned out into the kiss.

He broke the kiss, stood and removed a black satin blindfold from his pocket. Placing it over my eyes. I wasn't afraid, I trusted him with all my heart.

He breathed against my neck, whispered in my ear, " I love you."

He brushed cat-o-nine tails over my thighs and pussy.

I thrust my pelvis up towards him.

"Please Master, I need your touch."

He spanked my pussy. " I know what you need."

"And I have it right here." I hear a zipper and then feel a plump velvety mushroom cock head with pre-cum glossing my bottom lip.

I smiled and flicked my tongue out to taste it.

"Do you want to suck Masters cock you nasty little cum slut?

Cover girl smiles while nodding. "Yes Master, I need to."

"Please honor me with your love."

He shoved his hard cock into my mouth, forcing the back of my throat to stretch and open wider.

I gagged.

He liked the sound of that, and pushed farther down my throat.

He pumped for a few moments, holding my face with his hands, owning my mouth as if it were my pussy.

"Yes, that's it my little cock sucking slut, suck Masters cock," then a pause "good girl."

Cat-o-nine tails drag between my legs and up my torso. The cool leather straps gliding over sweat beads easily. He raises and then snaps his wrists, bringing the straps spread out over my nipples and across my breasts in one stroke.

"Whose whore are you?"

"Yours Sir"

He pushed his cock deep into my throat again.

Whose baby slut at you?

He pulled his moist hard cock out of my mouth and in the sweetest softest most loving tones, I replied. "Yours Daddy."

He stroked my hair and lowered his mouth and kissed me passionately. His left hand roamed down my body, pinching a nipple. Another whisper in my ear, a demand this time.

"Nipples erect."

My body responded to his direction, nipples became erect as I heard him reach and open a drawers, metal clanking together. I felt the pinch of the clamp and then a tug on each nipple.

Moist lips suckling each nipple, removing the clamp, then replacing it.

He rested his long shaft over my mouth, the pink shade paler, accentuating my pink cheeks. I smiled up into his eyes, another brush of leather straps between my legs and over my clitty.

My red glossy lips parted slowly and he pushed his mushroom head into my mouth.

I felt his fingers between my thighs, spreading me open wide, then thrusting inside me.

I moaned out in passion.

He fucked my face for a few minutes while his thick long fingers fucked my dripping wet pussy.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth only to insert his slippery fingers.

I sucked hungrily on my familiar sweetness.

"Good girl." I heard him say, then he smiled down at me proudly.

He replaced the blindfold over my eyes. I heard his footsteps as he walked around the stretcher. He secured a buzzing butterfly vibrator around my thighs and pressed it tightly against my engorged clit. My body responded immediately, I wanted to cum so badly.

"I want to hear you moan, I want you to scream my name, I've been lusting after you all day." He lowered his body over my face, then whispered in my ear.

"I want you to cum, I want you to cum now."

He fucked my pussy as I squirted over his hands and on the old wood planks under me.

I screamed out "More Master, please give me more!"

"Cum harder for me baby girl."

His fingers thrust in and out for several minutes as my orgasms waxed and waned, my passionate moans turned into blissful sighs.

I lay there soaked in my pleasure, chest heaving as breasts bob with the movement of my torso. He began to walk around me, untying the leather bindings, massaging each ankle and wrist to assure adequate color and tone.

He took my hands and assisted me up to a standing position. He kissed my wanton mouth softly, and removed the blind fold. He brushed my long hair behind my shoulders, held me in his arms lovingly and once again whispered in my ear.

"I have something for you my sweet slut. Follow me over here." Master knew I had waited so long for this moment, and he wanted to savor and cherish every minute.

He took my hand and led me over to a tall free standing light oak mirror.

I stood there in anticipation, waiting to see what he planned next.

He opened a drawer and removed a long blue velvet box. He lifted the lid and picked up the heart clasped braided leather choker with a tigers eye amulet, and wrapped his arms around my waist. We watched each other in the reflection of the mirror as he secured the collar around my neck.

"I love you my sweet slut, and I want you to be mine now and forever."

I had tears in my eyes, and I looked back at him.

"I love you too Master, and you know I will be yours always." My fingers reached up and touched the collar, loving the comfortable way it fit around my neck, snug, but not too tight.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck, kissing me lightly. My hands reached back behind my head and my fingers laced in his hair, massaging his head, watching him love on me.

We went home that night, and he bathed me and washed my hair. Then he made love to me in such a tender way.

We collected our clothing and personal items , thanked the host and hostess.

The drive home was quiet, I fondled my new collar frequently. The night sounds blended with the sound of the car as it raced around corners and turns until we parked suddenly in our driveway.

Micheal held me under the twilight sky, the moon radiantly casting our shadows against the wanes coating on the garage door.

Master assisted me into our bedroom. He undressed me, his fingertips lingering over my curves and slopes. Stopping to tug playfully on my dime size nipples.

"On the bed princess, legs and wrists spread."

"Yes Sir" I was happily compliant.

Micheal looked down at the woman he claimed as his love mate, knowing he had made a more important gesture then exchanging wedding vows between a couple when he collared her.

He reflected on their union as he bound her ankles and secured her wrists with long soft leather straps to the four poster bed. He sat down beside her, picked up a freshly washed peach from the fruit basket and proceeded to slice off succulent pieces of peaches.

He placed it on her lush plump pink lip. I could smell the fragrant fruit before I could taste it.

"You may eat this slice my sweet succulent treat."

He squeezed the slice over my nipple and bent down to suckle as he fed me the rest of it off of his fingers.

Master raised his entire body over mine and kissed, licked and sucked fresh fruit pieces down my belly between my legs. His tongue burrowed in my slit, finding my pea sized clit so ready and wanting to be given attention to.

My body shook and convulsed with each orgasm until I lay there in a my own sweat, trying to catch my breath, my body floating in an euphoria.

"Cum my little slut!"

When he finally thrust his cock inside me I came instantly, moaning and screaming out to God.

He pulled his throbbing wet cock out, then straddled my face, stroking his cock off with skilled hand. He began to feed me his cock, one inch at a time until he was stuffing his girth down my throat.

I swallowed every shot drop he fired me.

He untied me, then held me in his strong embrace, the fur of his chest brushing softly against my back as we spooned into slumber land.

"I will cherish you always my love."

That was the last thing I heard before going to sleep that night.

I kept pondering and fondling the metal collar around my neck vowing to never forget the magical memorable excitement of that night.

12