Her Confession

Story Info
He doesn't get what he wants nor expects... but better!
6.1k words
4.02
85.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some things that you want but don't get, and then there are things that you want but don't get, but get something better instead.

Rebecca, my beautiful, sexy, alluring wife is someone that I would never cheat on. Ever. Never ever. I have always had a fantasy of watching her make love to another woman. Just watching, not touching, not trying to participate or urge myself into the middle, I just wanted to watch, or so I thought.

Rebecca is a petite, well, let's say "trim" after nine years of marriage and having our three dependants. She is about five seven, One twenty-something pounds, you know, desirably trim. She is sexy as anything and anyone compared next to her. Dark hair, beautiful deep dark eyes, sexy freckles, and she knows how to please me in almost every way.

I go out of my way to do anything that she asks me to do, or would probably ask me to do because I love her and care very much for her. I hope that she does the same for me. We have an awesome marriage, and there is nothing that I would do to make her unhappy. With that being said, I just want to express how this fantasy came about.

She had a prior experience when she was younger with another, at that time they were girls, and she seemed to enjoy retelling it to me. She only told me it one time, and I haven't asked about it ever since because the memory of it was ever so strongly impressed upon me that I have never forgotten it, and I have never given up hope that something like it will happen again.

She has had other "friends" that I couldn't prove that she was doing anything with, I just had feelings that she was. She had a thing for a certain actress at one time, and there are a couple of other things that I have found her reading on Literotica which makes me wonder even more. Starting at the start is a good place. I have a sort of feeling that she is attracted to physically superior females, the sporty types, or that have that "look" to them. She seems attracted to, (in my opinion) a stronger physic, a wider rounder face, and possibly, but not a must, shorter hair. I, myself, am not, but if she is, then I can change my opinion.

We moved to where this one friend of hers is living, this past experience, Alyssa. Alyssa is desirably athletic, even to me. She had high cheek bones, dark hair and eyes, like my wife, only a little shorter cut, and a body not like a weightlifter but more of an avid soccer or tennis player, (she enjoyed both, but liked soccer more).

I also knew that there were still flames, however small or large, because when they first met after such a long time, both sort of flushed, though very briefly, before hugging and "catching-up" time".

I had work and Rebecca was busy keeping the house together after we settled in. Her old friend hung out every week, though she had work of her own to do. They talked about EVERYTHING, old times, good times, and military life, but kept a careful ground not to bring up anything "intimate", whether current or past. They were just two old friends that did stuff at one time.

I always hoped that this reunion would bring about things, but that didn't seem to be happening. I called at different odd hours of the day and she would answer right away, I made up appointments just to come home, hoping to catch her doing something, but never did. We just kept living our lives as normal as we could.

There was a guy she told me about that kept trying to flirt with her and talk to her while she was out on her daily walks. She told me that he wasn't anything to worry about, but I warned her not to talk to him because he was just waiting for me to leave for somewhere so he could try to get with her. She made up some things, sort of in his defense, about having commonalities like home states and rival schools; but she promised me that she would cold-shoulder him, and that is the last I heard about him from her.

She is always the organizer, the appointment maker, the writer down of things. Her calendar was kept fuller than my one at work, which was saying quite a lot. She had doctor appointments, work appointments, school happenings, birthdays, holiday weekends, and much more. Every week was jam packed with notes and jots.

I never suspected anything until one night she told me that she had something that she had to tell me, something that I might get upset over. We were in bed and she rolled on over to look at me as I lay on my back, waiting for the worst, hoping for the best, but expecting a curve ball.

She started to cry and she told me that she had been cheating on me. I just bit my lip and looked at her out of the corner of my eye, waiting for her to go on. She told me that she was sorry and that it just sort of happened so fast that she didn't know what was happening.

A flash of that guy from her walks went through my mind, and what they might have done together, possibly in the bed I was laying in now. That thought made me jump out of bed and ask "who is he?!?" in an accusatory tone, though not quite loud enough for anyone outside to hear me through our open windows.

She told me that "she" was Alyssa, her friend. I cannot tell you how relieved and turned on I was to hear her say that. I had to fight myself not to get hard then and there. So, instead, I asked her how it happened.

She told me that she went over to Alyssa's house one day when I was at work and they talked for a little while on the couch, with their shoes off, (since it was summer time), and both of their feet were on the coffee table. Their feet accidently brushed against each other, but instead of moving them away and apologizing, they kept them there, not saying anything.

She said that she flinched a little, as if she were hit with cold water, but also got all warm inside as they just sat there, looking into each other's eyes. She told me that they just sat there a while; rubbing their feet and legs together, (she was said that she was thankful that she shaved that morning).

She said that she noticed that that they both were breathing a little bit harder and then they both leaned in and kissed.

I stopped her and asked if it was a little kiss, like a peck, or something more (trying to get details without letting in that I was).

She said that to have another woman kiss her was different than having me kiss her. She said that woman's lips are softer and poutier, but easy and warm at the same time. She told me that she just closed her eyes as she kissed Alyssa, which was a soft and gentle kiss for a while, (she lost track of time), and then she felt Alyssa's tongue against her lips and opened her mouth to accept it. She then reached up and held Alyssa's head, holding on to that deep passionate kiss, both of them making out on the couch for a long time.

I wanted to say "like lovers just meeting again after a long time" but stopped myself, and instead said that if that was all, then I could forgive her of that, easily, but in reality I wanted to hear everything that had happened, and was trying to urge her on. But a tear rolled down her cheek and she said that there was more. I hoped that I wasn't being too hard on her.

She went on to say that her hands began to roam first. She said that she slid her hand under Alyssa's shirt and found that she wasn't wearing a bra. She said that with the other hand she cupped Alyssa's ass and held on while they kissed and she played with her one of Alyssa's nipple, then the other. To retort, Alyssa un- did her bra and cupped both of her breasts, playing with them as she was being played with. Then she slid the shirt off of Alyssa and licked and sucked on her nipples as she rubbed up and down Alyssa's inner thighs. Then Rebecca started rubbing Alyssa's pussy through her shorts like she was rubbing her own pussy through her shorts. Alyssa rolled her head back and took it all, and then kissed Rebecca on top of her head while tugging at Rebecca's shirt to pull it off..

At this point I was hard and Rebecca paused briefly, and smiled a tiny bit, letting me know she was noticing before continuing on.

She said that she let Alyssa take off her shirt and kiss her down onto the couch, so she could easily take off Rebecca's shorts and panties. She said that Alyssa was kissing down her body while she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts; and that by the time Alyssa was at her belly button her shorts were already on the floor. She said that she just held Alyssa's hair while she took off her panties and kissed and teased the top of her (trimmed) hair, before she felt Alyssa's wet tongue for the first time on her naked, exposed inner thighs, while tracing and outlining her pussy.

Alyssa ran her tongue along the length of her pussy lips, she said that she also felt one of her pussy lips sucked into Alyssa's mouth to be softly nibbled on. She then began to tease the little button at the top, swirling her wet tongue around and around and around, never quite touching it the way Rebecca wanted to be touched as she gently pulled her hair in an effort to make her do it.

Then suddenly Alyssa plunged her tongue into her hole, as far as she could go, and then made sucking noises the juices started to flow down her tongue, creaming her face in them. "Oh fuck, that feels good" she said to her hot new lover. Alyssa stopped and looked up at her with hunger in her eyes and inserted two fingers into Rebecca's swollen pussy. "Oh fuck" Rebecca said when they slipped in deep, she leaned down and forcefully kissed Alyssa, tasting her own juices on Alyssa's lips and liked it.

As she was telling me this part I started to slowly hump the edge of the bed, she didn't notice, because her eyes were closed as she was telling me, and her hand was slowly moving under the covers. She was enjoying telling me as much as I was listening.

She said that then she pulled her on friend's hand to get her fingers out of her ("oh fuck they felt so good" she said while rubbing herself), so she could stand Alyssa up and kiss her better. As Alyssa stood up, Rebecca noticed that Alyssa's hand was in her own shorts and that as she pulled her hand out, her fingers were slick and shiny.

Alyssa then pulled down her shorts, (sans panties the whole time), and let them lay on the floor. She said that instead of kissing Alyssa, she lifted up Alyssa's juicy fingers and sucked on them before kissing her.

I asked her how her fingers tasted and she let out a little groan and said that they were tangy and salty and sweet at the same time. She lifted her hand out of the covers of our bed and sucked on her own wet fingers, remembering what Alyssa tasted like, before she continued on in both story and herself under the covers.

She said that Alyssa's body felt amazing, that she herself felt naked and exposed, but also like she was melting into Alyssas kiss and warm body. She said that she could feel both of their nipples, hers and Alyssa's, pressing against each other's bodies as they kissed and let their hands caress each other's nakedness.

She said that she just wanted to fuck, right then and there, but held back because she was still nervous and shaking a little inside, although it felt incredibly hot and sexy.

Alyssa broke the kiss and asked her "are we having fun yet?" and smiled. Rebecca said that she playfully grabbed Alyssa's ass and said that she "was just starting to", for which the reply was a deep tongue kiss and a "follow me", as Alyssa led her by the hand into her bedroom.

They stopped beside the bed and kissed before lying down, with Rebecca on bottom and her kissing her on top. She said that she felt Alyssa's leg rub against her swollen pussy and Rebecca started to press down on her leg as she brought up her own and felt Alyssa's wetness on her leg. They humped each other's soft leg while kissing and feeling naked skin with their hands, and explored each other's bodies for a while.

She then said to Alyssa that "I just want to fuck you so hard" and Alyssa thrusted harder and faster down on her leg and let out little moans and deep grunts, trying to cum, but then held back for something better. She said that she would have came herself if Alyssa didn't break from their kissing and switched ways to lie beside her.

She said that she pulled open Rebecca's legs and sucked and licked both hard and deep while holding up one of her legs for Rebecca to have access to her pussy too. Rebecca said that the feeling of Alyssa's long hair on her leg and her wet tongue on and in her pussy almost put her over the edge, her whole body throbbed with each heartbeat, but she noticed Alyssa's spread legs and (shaved) pussy beside her face.

Rebecca tasted Alyssa's pussy for the first time. I asked her how it was, to lick another woman's pussy. She said that she put her face over and licked deep and then licked and sucked hard on Alyssa's clit, which Alyssa started to move back and forth in her face, and she could barely feel anything but a deep tingle in her whole body.

She said that she felt the whole room spinning and at the same time she could feel Alyssa's hand on her leg and her fingers going in and out of her while Alyssa sucked and licked her clit. She knew that is what Alyssa would want to have done to her because it felt so fucking awesome. So she pulled back a little so she could slip her hand between Alyssa's legs and pushed her fingers as deep into Alyssa as she could and then felt Alyssa's pussy shove down hard onto her deep probing fingers.

She then started licking and sucking on Alyssa again as she enjoyed the feeling of Alyssa shoving her pussy in her face. She could feel more than hear Alyssa moan deep with each thrust of her hips into Rebecca's face and fingers. Rebecca said that she was licking and fingering as fast and hard and deep as she could, Alyssa's wetness was covering her face and dribbling down her chin, but she kept going on, licking as much as she could, fingering out as much juice as she could.

She felt Alyssa pull off of her and thrust hard and hard and hard again as her legs clamped down on her head and Alyssa yelled out "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over again with each time she came.

The she said she felt Alyssa's legs release from their tension and then her whole body went limp as Alyssa lay there just breathing hard and legs shaking a little from their released pressure.

Rebecca said that she slowed her licking and pulled out her fingers altogether, but didn't stop, she didn't want to stop tasting that smooth, wet pussy. Then, she said, something she wasn't expecting happened. She said that when she put her fingers back into Alyssa's sopping wet pussy hole, and slowly moved them in and out, Alyssa started humping my wife's face again, "softly and gently at first," she said, but when Rebecca started licking harder, Alyssa also thrusted her pussy harder.

After Rebecca sucked at Alyssa's clit and fingered her fast and deep, matching her friend's hard thrusts, she made Alyssa "cum hard again and again and again with my mouth, I could taste her cumming in my mouth she and she was so intesnse," she told me with some hard thrusts under the sheets while telling me her story.

Rebecca said that she still didn't want to stop, but Alyssa told her playfully but insistently "stop, stop, stop. You're going to kill me." And she pulled away and said that it was Rebecca's turn and spread Rebecca's legs apart and licked deep into her. I could hear her wet clicks coming from her pussy as she told me this story and the bed cover was moving in rhythm to her hand and was starting to breath hard, close to climax in her memory of what had happened. I didn't want her to cum yet, I wanted to hear all of it, so I asked her "what did she do then?"

She told me that she "grabbed the bed in both of her hands and humped Alyssa's face." She said that she felt Alyssa tonguing deep into her in between deep finger thrusts, that "it felt so fucking amazing having Alyssa's tongue inside" her, and her friend's fingers inside of her she didn't last very long. She said that she "fucked her face, " that she "fucked her face as hard as she could," and that "her hips left the bed she was thrusting so hard into Alyssa's face." She said that with her hips up she shoved her pussy down and came hard onto the deeply inserted fingers and the soft lips of Alyssa's sucking mouth. "Ohmygod, ohfuckohfuckohfuck", she told me she had said as she came hard over and over and over on her friend's face.

She went on to say that she let her hips fall back to the bed as she came more and more. She didn't think that she "was ever going to stop cumming all over Alyssa's face," she just couldn't stop fucking Alyssa's wet sucking mouth or get her friend's fingers deep enough into her as her cum spilled out of her all over Alyssa's deep lapping tongue that was in her pussy. With that part of the story told she pushed both hands under the covers and finished herself off with rubbing that I couldn't see. After she came, she went on.

She said that after she calmed down from their lovemaking and her turn cumming with her friend's mouth, they fell side by side on her friend's (now wet) bed and kissed each other (which she said that she tasted herself on her friend's mouth and it started to turn her on a little), and they cuddled for a little bit before taking a shower together.

This was now Friday, and she said that it happened on a Monday and that she was debating telling me ever since, not knowing what my reaction would be. I didn't say anything. I just pulled myself off from humping the bed and pulled myself out and showed her my rock hard cock. And under the covers I watched her hand move hard again while she watched me cum all over her naked chest until she joined me. I kissed her and thanked her for telling me.

"But," I said, "You need to make it up to me." Suspiciously, she looked at me and asked how I thought that she was going to do that. I told her to have Alyssa over this weekend so I can watch it happen again. I said that "I feel that I should get to watch you two go at it," and then I added "I promise that I wouldn't join in, or even touch, I would just 'look but not touch' (unless she invited me to...)

She said that she didn't know and rolled over to go to sleep, or just not to look at me.

The weekend came sooner than I wanted, bright in all of its summer brilliance. That next morning nothing was said, even though I gave her a few looks, nothing. So I didn't bring it back up and went on as though she didn't tell me at all. That week then went by, Monday through Friday I was kept busy from work and with thoughts of what had happed to her.

I guess I was walking around with a little smile on my face, because someone asked me at work what I was hiding, knowing how much of a joker that I was. I just lied and said that it was Rebecca's birthday this weekend and I had something special planned for her. Little did I know that she had something planned for me.

Saturday she said that I was to relax and that she was taking some dishes over to a friend's house (THE friend, I hoped). I took my time showering and getting ready for the day. After I ate breakfast and brushed my teeth, then door bell rang, and to my (not so much) surprise, was Rebecca's friend standing there.

I told her that Rebecca wasn't home, but took some dishes to a friend's house and I didn't know how long she would be. She said that it was alright and that she would wait (did I detect a small smile?).

I invited her in and offered her something to drink, she took some water, and I had a glass too. She said "So, I hear that your wife told you of what had happened the other week." I tried to play coy and said "what are you talking about?"

"You know darn well what I'm talking about," came her response. "I also know what it is you want from her," she went on to say. "Oh, do you now?"

12