Her Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot pumped into her and smacked her ass a few times.

"Ooh yes, spank me" Stacy cried with pleasure as Elliot's hand landed on her butt.

"So, you like a little spanking, have you been a naughty little slut?"

"Yes, I'm always naughty and I like being a slut for Dean," she cooed sensually.

"Well we may have to do something about that," Elliot replied.

"Umm, I can't wait. Ooohhh, give it to me" Stacy groaned as Elliot began to thrust back and forth energetically.

"That's it, fuck the horny slut whore, fuck her real good, stuff that big dick into her, make her beg for it," Dean encouraged as he took photographs.

Elliot did fuck her real good! He pounded her hard for almost fifteen minutes before she gasped that she wanted to ride him. Elliot sat on the sofa and Stacy straddled his lap. Dean photographed her hand around the thick, black cock as she lined it up with her swollen pussy, still spread wide from the doggie fuck, and lowered herself onto it. Elliot spread her ass cheeks and Dean put the camera in close on her pussy which was absolutely crammed full of cock. I thought what a wonderful thing her pussy was, it able to take the thick black dick yet still felt fantastic when I fucked her. She moved up and down, slowly at first, until her juice covered the giant black pole then she rode him quicker and deeper. He felt her tits and ass as she rode him then she leaned over so he could suck her nipples. Stacy was almost sobbing with pleasure, her cries were unintelligible for the most part and she liked the control of being on top. Elliot's hands held her ass and helped her down onto his cock over and over until he groaned, "I'm cumming, I cumming, here it is, oooohhhhh!"

Stacy screamed, "yes...yes...ooh yes," as she joined him in a powerful orgasm. She continued to ride his cock and Dean took photos of his cum-covered dick and when she finally rose up off his cock Dean captured her spread-open pussy drippy with cum onto Elliot's stomach. It looked so horny I couldn't resist pushing three fingers into her hot, wet hole then put them into her mouth. She licked my fingers clean then turned and sucked Elliot's cock clean and licked up cum from his stomach. Dean was right; she really couldn't get enough cock, once she began she never wanted to stop.

Stacy was all smiles as she sashayed sexily up the stairs and again we watched her go. Elliot had left bathrobes in the guest room and suggested she put one on and relax with a glass of wine after her shower. She took his advice except she put her heels, stockings and garter belt back on then Dean showered and I followed him. When our host was sure we were comfortable with drinks and snacks he went for his shower. Dean and I could see that Stacy was still horny just by the look on her face; we smiled at one another and shook our heads, "Look at her, she wants more cock," Dean stated.

"Oh yeah, I know she does, just look at her face, it has that, I want to be fucked again look," I replied.

Stacy had an uncanny knack of knowing when more sex might be in the offing and she opened the robe, spread her legs and gave us that sexy smile and said, "Yes, I still feel horny and naughty and I want to be fucked again, I do want more cock."

"And you can have more. You are a very horny lady and you make me hard," we heard Elliot say and turned to see him standing at the bottom of the stairs, naked with a full erection, as big and hard as before.

Stacy grinned, and threw off her robe, "Umm, I can see that and I glad. I'm ready for more of that," she said seductively and got onto her hands and knees and crawled across the room and began sucking his cock. I gazed across and looked at her lovely ass and pussy framed by black stockings and garter belt and my cock began to stiffen.

Dean picked up the camera and with a tone of inevitability, said, "Here we go again."

I knelt behind Stacy and fingered her pussy, she was very wet and I mounted her as Dean moved about with the camera. A few minutes passed and Elliot said, "Are you a naughty girl?"

"Oh yes, I'm naughty all the time and very naughty sometimes," she replied as she freed her mouth from his cock.

"It's time for this naughty girl to go upstairs; I know how to deal with naughty girls like you."

Stacy looked up at him and put her little finger in the corner of her mouth, "Very well, Sir, if you say so," she said timidly entering into role play with ease.

Elliot lifted her up and told her to hold his cock and lead him upstairs where she would be dealt with. Stacy took hold of his cock and led him up while we looked at her ass and pussy and wondered what Elliot had in store for her.

The master bedroom was large with more paintings and other pieces of art scattered about. The king-size bed overlooked another bank of windows and the lake.

"Naughty girls stand in the corner," Elliot said firmly and took Stacy by the arm and led her to a corner beside the bed. "Stand here and don't turn around until I call for you," he said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," Stacy replied meekly, but excitement was evident in her voice.

Elliot went to a closet and produced a padded bench. It sloped slightly downwards and had buckles attached to each bottom corner and other attachments on the ends and sides. He placed it in front of the bank of windows and called out, "Come here on your hands and knees, naughty girl."

Stacy turned and looked at the bench then got down and crawled across the room. She looked so horny doing that I had the urge to fuck her right there on the floor but I was interested to see how Elliot's game played out.

"This is where naughty girls learn the error of their ways, get up," he ordered.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, I won't be naughty again, I promise," she said demurely.

"I don't believe you and I'm afraid it's too late for that, now climb on here."

Stacy straddled the bench and I saw that the slope elevated her ass and spread her legs fully exposing her pussy and ass in a delightfully lewd manner. My cock was hard and I noticed that Dean was also fully erect again as we watched Elliot secured Stacy's wrists and ankles to the buckles then put a blindfold over her eyes. He then turned to Dean and me and motioned us over.

"Gentlemen, this is a 'fucking bench'; it positions her pussy to receive a cock or dildo deep and hard." His hands roamed over her ass and into her pussy as he explained.

"What are those other straps for?" Dean asked.

"I was just about to show you," he answered and went back into the closet and came out with a Magic Wand and a big vibrator. He placed the wand against Stacy's clit and secured it with a strap and plugged it in to a wall socket. He then pushed the vibrator deep into Stacy's pussy and secured it with straps so it couldn't come out. "Now, if you guys will give her something to suck on we can get started on this naughty little girl."

Dean and I went around and put our cocks in Stacy's mouth. Elliot turned on the wand and the vibrator. It got an instant reaction from Stacy who began to squirm and whimper.

"Now, this is what happens to naughty little girls," he said and began to spank her ass.

His hand smacked one side then the other, ten on each cheek. Stacy yelped, screamed, sighed, moaned and squirmed. Cocks in her mouth, Magic Wand on her clit, vibrator deep in her pussy and a spanking combined to send her to a higher arousal than I had ever seen and she climaxed every few seconds but Elliot was not finished with this naughty little girl.

"If you gentlemen would join me here, we can continue to deal with this naughty girl."

Dean and I stood on either side of him and he removed the vibrator.

"It's time she got some cock in there, I'm sure you'll agree." We nodded our agreement and I said, "Give it to her, stuff her pussy with black dick."

"What about you, Miss Naughty, time for black cock in your pussy?" he said.

"Yes...yes...ooh please...yes...fuck me...fuck me," she shrieked anxiously.

Elliot pushed his big cock into her well-used pussy. "Each time I thrust in I want you both to spank her ass."

He fucked her while she was spanked playfully by Dean and me until he pulled out. "Your turn guys, I'll get some head while you fuck and spank her. Who wants to go first?"

Dean got into position and as he fucked I spanked. Stacy was climaxing, choking and screaming and totally rapt in lust and erotic sensations. Dean gave her his second load of the evening, an event in itself and a first as far as I was aware, as she continued to have multiple orgasms. I took my turn and Elliot was right, the angle of her pussy caused my cock to sink deep and the Magic Wand sent wonderful tingles through my cock, I could only imagine what it was doing to Stacy's clit. She moaned, cried and spluttered from one orgasm to another and I delivered another deposit of sperm deep in her pussy. Elliot then took over took and I feared that he would split her in two. He rammed into her with great force and she sobbed with pleasure and begged him to give her more...more...more. Elliot released her from the bench and it was on shaky legs that she came and embraced Dean and me but it was her smile that told the story, it was one of pure erotic, horny ecstasy.

"I never thought it could be like that, I've never climaxed like that before," she gasped, out of breath.

"You sure seemed to enjoy it, you naughty girl," I observed.

"I think I'll be even naughtier if that's the punishment," she said.

"You are one Greedy, Horny, Slutty Tart," Dean commented.

I lay on the bed and Stacy climbed on top in a sixty-nine. I licked her pussy and fondled her ass as she sucked on my dick. Elliot knelt behind her and I spread her labia apart as far as I could with both hands and said, "Come on in, her pussy's fine." It was extremely erotic to watch his huge, thick cock stretch her pussy and penetrate deep inside from just a couple of inches away. It slid back and forth and soon began to shine with cunt cream. Stacy moaned as I stimulated her clit while Dean manoeuvred to get close-up shots. The big cock moved faster and deeper and she cried through climaxes.

"Stacy, lay on your back," Elliot said, "let me try something."

He asked Stacy to spread her legs and bring them back towards her head as far as she could. He faced away from her with the backs of their thighs touching and directed his cock into her. She had a perfect view of him sliding in and out and could play with his balls and fondle his ass as she was fucked.

The evening came to a close with Elliot on top of Stacy in the missionary position. Dean and I each held an ankle keeping her legs wide apart and they kissed as she was fucked mercilessly until they crumpled in an exhausted heap. Her pussy was filled with cum yet again and had to take another shower. As we prepared to leave she just couldn't stop smiling, she had received an awful lot of cock but Dean and I knew that if Elliot's cock got hard again before we left, she would be taking another shower.

"Thank you, Elliot, that was. . .that was. . .fabulous! Stacy gushed.

"I'm home every Friday," he responded.

She glanced quickly at me and her eyes widened as she stared at Dean.

He knew exactly what the look meant and he smiled and said, "Sure!"

She beamed and said, "Shall we see you next Friday then?"

"I'd love to, would you mind if I bought you a sexy outfit? We can play another game next week if you like," he asked.

"I like it very much and I do love dressing erotically for sex," she said excitedly.

"Right, it's a plan and just so you know, I have lots more games we can play," he said with a big smile.

"Oooh, that sounds good to me; we'll see you next Friday."

As we walked to the car Stacy asked, "I wonder what games he has in mind?"

"Whatever it is you'll be getting fucked and enjoying it, no doubt" Dean replied.

"I can't wait; he makes me so horny with his role play.

Then she turned to me and asked, "Can Dean drive home? I want you in the back seat with me."

Dean and I smiled at each other and I threw him the keys.

"You horny slut, haven't you had enough?" Dean said with a laugh.

"No! Never! She replied with conviction and when I joined her in the back seat she was already lying back with her legs spread, "Eat me!" she said.

12