Her Date

Story Info
Her special date.
4.5k words
4.33
21.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain slowly runs down the window as she gets ready for her *date*. She feels a hundred butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she prepares herself. Pale blue eyes watch as the water slowly fills the tub. She pours some honeysuckle scented bath salts into the gently churning water. While the bath fills, she sets about gathering the things he requested her to wear tonight.

First,the evening gown of black sequins. She lays it out on the bed and stands back to admire the shimmering effects the lights have on it, her mind imagining how she will look in it. She then goes to her dresser and pulls out a black lace bra and panties and lays them beside the dress. Black silk stocking join the lacy underclothes and dress. Turning, she begins to unbutton her blouse, fingers moving through them with a practiced ease. She strips it slowly from her body, her senses heightened from the anticipation of the night to come. The silk of the blouse caresses her skin as it glides downward, falling like a cloud to the floor. Her slacks made of creamy linen follow the blouse quickly. She steps out of them and slowly undoes her bra. Her nipples tighten as the coolness of the room brushes against her breasts, her hands move to slide her underwear down her thighs, a shiver causes her skin to tighten. She cross the room to the mirror. Stands before it, she admires her body.

With her hips swaying gently, she moves slowly to the bathroom. Closing the door, she moves to the tub and shuts the water off. Inhales deeply, the scent of honeysuckle blossoms fills her lungs, causing her to smile softly. The room begins to steam up inside the enclosed space. She steps gently into the water and a sigh escapes from her lips as she slides deeper into the warmth of the bath. Leaning back she closes her eyes and sighs. Her hands caress the water's surface and slowly descend to caress her body lovingly. Trailing them along her shoulders and down her neck, she moves them farther down her chest caressing each breast and feeling her nipples harden as her fingers cross over them. She shivers as she continues her exploration of her body. Slowly her hands make way to her stomach and they move in slow circles, pressing harder as she moves farther down.

The tips of her fingers touch her shaven pubic mound and search for the center of her being. As they touch it, she moans softly and continues the exploration of her pussy. Her fingers slip one at a time into her slowly, feeling the warmth of her body. Moving slowly in and out she begins to bring herself to orgasm. She stops. Not wanting to cum yet she withdrawals her fingers and picks up a bath sponge and pouring soap onto it.

She slowly begins to wash her body, starting at her face and slowly trailing down the neck, then to her chest. moving in slow deliberate circles until the sponge touches her nipples. She presses it harder on them and continues downward, scrubbing herself clean. She pays special attention to her pussy making sure she is very clean. she then washes her legs and feet and rinses off the soap, she washes her hair with raspberry scented shampoo and conditioner. rinsing, feeling clean and relaxed she stands up and reaches for a towel. Rubbing her body dry with the towel. She quickly dries her hair with a drier. Brushing it out until it shines. Walking to her bedroom she sits at her table and applies lotion to her skin, the gentle scent of huneysuckle again evading her senses. She runs her hand along a thigh and feels its softness, gently rubbing the lotion deeply into her skin. Crossing the room, she sits at her dressing table to meticulously apply her makeup. Dusky rose blush along her cheekbone, smiles, she then moves to her soft blue eyes covering the lids in a light blue powder, adding some shimmering silver sparkles on top of that to give the lights something to dance upon. A shining gloss barely colored in a soft pink enhances her already full lips

Moving to the bed, she slips her bra on, covering her breast, her nipples still visible through the lace. She moves her lace panties up her legs, softly moaning as the silk cups her sex. Sitting on the bed's edge, she picking up a stocking, raises her leg and begins to slip the stocking over her foot and begins to move it slowly up her leg, covering it in silk. It stops at her upper thigh, leaving the top exposed for him. Looking at the time, she quickly encases the other leg with the other stocking. She stands and turns toward the bed, picking up her dress she steps into it, pulling the dress up past her hips, over her stomach, across her breasts,hiding the lacy bra. Her creamy white shoulders disappearing as the dress covers them snuggly. Shivering in anticipation, she slides the zipper up. The dress fitting her body like a glove, exposing, yet still hiding all her luscious curves. After slipping on her high heels, the 4 inch spiked heels, adding to the shimmering rhinestones that encrusts the tiny strap that holds the shoe to her foot. Walking to the mirror, she admires herself in it, twirling in a moment of vanity. She smiles as she knows she will please him.

Glancing down at the slim gold watch that adorns her small wrist, she realizes he will be here shortly. She walks gracefully into the living room and paces as she waits for him. Ten minutes later the doorbell rings, she smiles as she opens it to him. He stands for a minute admiring her, then walks closer to her and gives her a light kiss on her cheek, whispering hello as he does. Her own voice nervous as she murmurs a soft hello back. His hand moves to her lower back guiding her out the door, closing the door with his other hand. Walking across the sidewalk to his car, he opens the door for her, gently helping her in. She asks him were they are going and he says wait and see. He moves quickly to His side, opens the door and climbs in. She inhales slowly, smiling as she drinks in his scent.

He starts the car andwith a smile at her, pulls out into the road. Driving for what seems forever, He finally stops. She looks up and is surprised to find herself in front of his house. He gets out of the car and moves around to her side, opens the door and offering her his hand, she takes it and climbs out. He closes the door and leads her up the walk to the front door of his house, her hand still encased in his larger one. He feels her hand trembling and gives it a squeeze of assurance, letting her know everything will be okay. She smiles at him, while trying to will herself to relax more for him.

Taking his key, he unlocks the house, opens the door and guides her in with his hand on the small of her back. She places her purse on a table in the entrance way and looks up at Him. He looks back at her, as he moves closer to her and lowers His lips to hers, kissing her gently and lovingly, her nerves seem to disapear in that kiss.

He lead her to the dining room where there is a light meal spread out on the table for them. Wine, cheese, cold meats and hard breads. He pulls a chair out for her and tells her to sit, she obeys. He moves the chair in slightly and then offers her some wine, which she graciously accepts from him. He pour a glass for her and then for himself, handing her glass to her, he watches as she brings it to her lips and sips it. She smiles, delighted in the fruity taste of it. He then places a plate with some cheese, meat and bread on it in front of her and tells her to enjoy herself. She looks at him and then begins to slowly eat what he has given her. He doesn't eat,only sits watching her. She keeps her eyes lowered so he cannot see the blush that spreads slowly across her face. She finishes the meal and he quickly removes the plate. He then moves to her side and helps her up from the table.

He then guides her into the living room, flipping a switch. Soft music fills the air. He pulls her to him and they begin to slow dance, her hips pressed to his. His hand on her back holding her possessively as they dance. They dance for about an hour. She is so relaxed by now that it startles her when he stops, takes her by the hand, down the hall to a door at the end of it. Opening the door, he guides her inside. She gasps as she realizes it is his room.

His room filled with roses of all different shades and sizes, their scent permeates the air heavily. In the middle of his room is a bed.Oak posts, the size of small pillars rise from each of the bed's corners. Upon a closer look at the bed, she spies hooks almost hidden on each of the four posts, their purpose, sending a shiver through her body. Pillows overflow the top of the bed, looking inviting. He moves across the floor to the bed. Sitting down on it he sighs softly. Looking toward her he tells her to come to him. She moves quietly across the carpet and stops a few feet in front of him. He tells her to turn around. She turns around without thinking, obeying him, not a question. His hands glide across her back, sending shivers through her. He caresses her upper back tenderly, before allowing his hand to glide down her back, towards her buttocks. She jerks slightly from the softness of his touch. He tells her to remain still. She does.

His hands move back up to her upper back and begins to slowly slide the zipper downwards. She hears him rise and then feels the warmth of his lips touching her back as he slowly unzips her dress. His lips follow the zipper's trail making her tremble and making her legs feel weak. She feels the warm moisture between her thighs spread downwards. He stops and tells her to turn around, which she does again quickly, wanting to please him. He smiles as he slips the dress from her shoulders, the intake oh his breath, tells her he is pleased by what he sees. He watches her face as He guides the dress over her hips and down her legs, fingers skimming her warm flesh as they pass downwards, his eyes never leaving her own. She closes them from embarrassment as she feels a blush spread across her face and neck, turning them a soft shade of red. He tells her to open them . She does, eyes downcase towards the floor.

He tells her to step out of the dress and she moves quickly from it. He then picks the dress up and lays it lovingly across a chair. He then tells her to remove her bra and panties. She hesitates but a second, her hands shake slightly as she undoes the front closure of the bra, releasing her breasts from the confines of it. As her breasts spill from their warm confinment, her nipples harden almost instantly. He is smiling at her, nodding in approval. Bending slightly at the waist, she removes her panties, stepping out of them as well. He moves to her and takes the bra from the bed and picks up the panties that just came off her, holding them close to his nose, inhaling to breath deeply of her scent. His blood begin to surge with fire as he places them near her dress. He tells her to sit on the bed with her legs parted for him. She moves backwards and feels the edge of the bed against her legs and sits down, her legs opening as soon as she sits, exposing all that is his for his viewing pleasure. He moves to her and kneels in front of her. Slowly he begins kissing her right thigh and then her left one. She shivers as she feels herself getting wetter.

He stops and slowly begins to remove her stockings from her legs. When he finishes he glides his hands across her soft flesh, making her moan softly. He smiles as he loves the sound she releases from her lips for him. He tells her to move onto the bed and lay on her back. Laying back, she feels the coolness of the sheets kiss her back. She hears her heart pounding rapidly as she waits for him to move toward her.

He moves across the room and picks up something, bringing it back to the bed, she sees it is a blindfold. He asks her raise her head slightly, as she does, he slides it over her head and adjusts it over her eyes, blocking her vision. She hears him move away, soon something opens. Listening closer, she strains her head, cocking it slightly to turn an ear towards the sound, it is a drawer. Curious, but trusting, she relaxes as she hears the drawer close again.

He moves across the room and in silence takes first her right hand in his, places a cuff a round it, she gasps as she feels the soft fur that surrounds her wrist now, now knowing what is to come. He smiles as watches the acceptance in her actions, her body completely relaxing to allow him to fit the cuffs on her quickly. He then attaches the cuff to a rope, quickly attaching the rope to the hook at the post nearest it, tightening it up as he does. He then moves to her left wrist, placeing a cuff on it as well before attaching a rope to it, then anchoring it to another hook at the post closest to it. Making sure it is tight enough that she cannot move, he smiles. She feels him pick up her right leg slightly, just off the bed to attach a leather cuff to it. She moans as he anchors it also to a post tightly, feeling the muscle in her thigh stretch gently, just enough to know she will not be able to move much. He moves to her left leg, he caresses her calf gently, his mind picturing how they will look bound, tightening from the pleasure she will be accepting from him soon.He then picks up her leg by the ankle, tightening the cuff gently, but secure.

She hears him laugh softly as she feels her leg being anchored to the final post. He tightens it up and then stands back to admire what he owns. Her body spread wide, displayed beautifully for him. He tells her she is beautiful. She smiles. She hears him move away from the bed again and whimpers softly from the distance he has placed between them. Hearing him move closer once again, she quiets down. He places something gently across her breast. She recognises the feel of the leather, it is a flogger. He grins as he moves the flogger gently across her breasts, teasing her nipples gently, watching as they harden before moving it down towards her stomach, letting the tails glide across it slowly,causing her to shiver in anticipation, making sure they touch the top of her pussy, she gasps and tries to arch up as she feels it touching her there.

He takes it away from her body, pausing for a few seconds, wanting her to wonder when she will feel its touch on her skin. He raises his hand and brings the flogger down , connecting with her right thigh, the tails barely resting before he pulls it back up, she moans as he continues the assault first on her thighs, red welts mark the her flesh as he moves upwards, slashing the flogger over each part of her exposed flesh, marking every inch. Across her stomach, continually moving upwards, not hitting too hard, just enough to make her want more. She begins to writhe and strain against her bonds as by the time he reaches her breast again. He orders her to remain still, she stops moving immediately. He then brings the flogger down across her right breast and hears her gasp with desire. He moves it to the left one and repeats the process. He continues to hit her breasts, increasing the harshness as time goes on, her moans filling the room as her desire begins to overwhelm her. He stops.

Moving away from her, he places the flogger back on the dresser and picks up another item. She hears a slight flickand wonders what it is. He moves slowly across to the bed, setting something on the table beside it. His hands cup her breasts tenderly, massaging them gently. He takes her nipples in between his thumbs and forefinger, he rolls them around carefully, watching as they grow even harder. He tugs on them slightly and she groans, her hips moving slowly as she arches up. He looks back at the night stand and then back at her, smiles, His hands moving across her breasts, gliding down to her stomach, gently kneading it. He bends over her, places a kiss on her lips and then a kiss on her belly button. She gasps loudly. His hand glides from her stomach to her mound. He slowly trailing his fingers across it, moving downwards, touches her core, feeling the moisture coming from her. He smiles, taking his hands away.

He moves back to the top of the bed, picks up the item he placed there earlier. He brings it toward her chest and slightly tips it. She screams as she feels the hot wax making contact with her right breast, she begins to moan loudly as he moves to the left breast, pouring it across that one as well. She struggles hard against her restraints. His hand soothing as he carresses her flesh and assures her it is okay, even as he begins to make a trail with the hot wax downwards across her stomach, making a pretty pattern over it before moving towards the edge of her mound. He stops for a bit, letting her relax. His free hand caressing her skin tenderly, whispering words of love and encouragement to her. He continues to caress her as he pours the hot wax onto the top of her mound, she jerks and screams from the pain as it slips down into the hidden folds of her pussy. He moves lower allowing the hot wax to drip across her thighs, down her calves and finally to the end of her ankles. The pattern it leaves behind colorful against her pale skin. She writhes on the bed moaning in sheer pleasure by now, the pain turning crossing over into pleasure. He smiles and places the candle back on the night stand and blows it out.

He moves back to his love and lowers his body onto the bed. She gasps as she feels his lips touch hers. He kisses her gently as he slides his body next to hers. She smiles as she realizes he is naked. His hands play across her breast, gently loving them as he peels the cooled wax from her skin. She lets out a small moan as he does, small hairs attaching themselves in the wax are pulled free along with the wax. He finishes cleaning the wax off her quickly, placing it in a small can by the bed. He moves back to her and glides his body across hers,her soft skin, a sharp contrast to his own, which is weather worn and rough. She gasps and moans, pressing back against him, her hips pressing seductively into his groin, her need great.

He laughs out loud at her wanton desire before he moves lower on the bed to her small feet. He begins at her right foot, kissing it softly, licking, tasting even there, her sweetness. He kisses each toe before bringing them into his mouth, he sucks on them gently, knowing this will only drive her closer to the edge. He then moves to the top of her foot tasting, feasting on the soft flesh with his mouth. The whole area covered before he moves to begin kissing the bottom, sucking gently at the arch, his tongue tracing small circles over it. She shivers and tries to pull her foot away, the restraints keeping her foot where he desires it to be. He then moves to the other foot and does the same thing, she writhes as much as she can upon the bed, her head tossing back and forth as the sweet torture his places upon her drives her closer and closer to the verge of no return.

He moves to her left leg and begins to leave a trail of kisses and minute nips along her calf, slowly moving upwards towards her thigh, making sure as he moves steadily upwards, he doesn't touch her mound, instead kissing the tender part of her hip, tracing the edge of mound with his tongue as her hips try to rise up to offer him herself. His lips move across her lower stomach, dipping into her tiny belly button, flicking it softly on his way to the other side of her hips. She begs him, a soft whine coming from her lips to allow her to find release from the slow torture he has placed upon her. He shakes his head softly and says no, it is too soon, she must learn to control her body so much more.

She whimpers as his hands glide across her stomach, down to her mound, feeling the soft flesh under his fingers, tracing the path down towards her clit, pulling back the skin gently, he exposes her swollen clit and barely touches it. A violent shudder goes through her body, she arches, struggling against her restraints as the electric current from his touch almost causes her to release without his permission. as she feels His fingers touching her. She moans like a wounded animal, low and primal as he lowers his fingers to feel her wetness. bringing them to his lips he taste her. She blushes inspite of her desire when she hears him say mmmmmmmm, knowing he is tasting her. Very nice love he says as his hand dips back to her pussy, slowly massaging it.

12