Her Fantasy or Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Of course! Goodnight and sweet dreams."

"You too."

We separated and went our ways: she, to the bathroom; I, to the guest toilet.

In bed, I wondered if she was thinking what could have happened, like Fran had mentioned. I was: delightful fantasies about her wanting to do everything that Fran had done, and everything I had done. I cheated a little, recalling her small breasts the way they were when she had been nursing: full, round hemispheres, like those of the Madonna in some medieval paintings, not that I had ever seen them either way. Since she was the best lover he had ever had, it was easy to fantasize - only appropriate to fantasize - that she had more experience than Fran when she sucked my cock.

Very satisfied and with no compunctions about having fantasized about my daughter, I rolled over and dozed off, hearing Fran's "anytime" again and suddenly also hearing the melody of "Some enchanted Evening."

Was I dreaming, or was Henny really slipping into bed with me, curling up with her back to me, her slender, warm body fitting itself against mine, wanting my hand to hold her breast?

My fantasy or hers? That of us both? All thanks to Fran's fantasies? Or was that also just one of mine?

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers