Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, sweet thing, it's time to move again. Come on," Roland coaxed as he slid his arms to her sides. With a slight shuffle to the right, Roland positioned himself so that he could wrap his arms around her upper back and below her knees and pick her up like a child. "Put your arm around my neck. There you go." Roland moved towards the couch, and Marcus scooted over to the far right so that he could lay her down in the middle.

Crystal lay down on her right side, her right arm tucked under her head for a pillow. Her feet landed on Marcus's lap, and he admired her calves and, strangely enough, her ankles. Was there an inch of her body that wasn't alluring?

Roland bent down and kissed her exposed shoulder. Then he rolled her more onto her back and began kissing the top of her breasts. Her left arm snaked up, wrapping her hand into his soft hair. Her skin still prickled with electric vibrations, and his lips were doubling, even tripling, those sensations. With everything that had happened so far this night, she was pretty sure he could get her off just by continuing to kiss her the way he was.

Instead, his kisses trailed up her neck, her jaw line, and finally to her mouth. There, Roland became more insistent. It was as if once he reached his destination, he couldn't hold back any longer and had to unleash his energy. Strong hands cupped her face as he invaded her mouth with his tongue. He pulled her up until she was sitting once again, pouring energy back into her through his mouth and his insistent kiss.

Where a few minutes ago she could barely make her body do what she wished it to, now her hands had no trouble finding their way across Roland's chiseled chest. Her fingers danced across the hills and valleys of the front of his body, and she couldn't help it when they began a slow and deliberate descent. Crystal wrapped both of her hands firmly around Roland's engorged penis, enjoying it when she felt him twitch in her grasp. She had a feeling the tables might be turning soon, and she just might get the chance to have some control over Roland after all.

Inching backwards carefully, Roland sat down on the arm of the couch, pulling Crystal with him. He spread his legs and she instantly settled herself against the front of him, moving her hands away and letting her stomach slide across his hard manhood. Her soft skin was a tease; he wanted other things sliding across his cock, mainly her tongue.

Roland pushed her face away from his and looked into her eyes. "Suck it, sunshine. I want you to make me come. Do you think you can do that?"

Crystal smiled. It was uncannily like the one that she had admired on Roland. To Roland that smile looked like an angel gone to Cancun on spring break. Heaven and temptation all rolled into one. "The question is not can I, it's how long will it take?"

Marcus had a terrific look at her ass as Crystal dropped down on all fours in front of Roland's hard cock. Her pussy lips were swollen from all of the attention that they had received, and if he dropped his head slightly he could see her clit peeking out underneath it all. If he didn't think it might distract her from giving Roland her all, he would drop down behind her and start licking her pussy. Maybe when she was finished he would give in to the temptation.

Crystal looked up at Roland and held his gaze as she began to lick his shaft like a popcicle. She found the vein in front and drew her tongue up and down its length, never taking her eyes off Roland's face. She could see the heat in his gaze, tell how much he wanted her, and she loved the power that she wielded. When she got to the tip, she circled her tongue nimbly around the circumference. Then without warning she snapped her head forward and deep throated him. She smiled as she heard him moan above her.

As he hit the back of her throat, her body began to protest. Before it became a problem Crystal rose up to a more comfortable amount and twisted her head slightly from side to side. Her tongue massaged the vein from bottom to top as she slowly brought her head up. She applied light suction as she reached the final two inches and moved up and down slightly to feel the ridge of the tip sliding across her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Roland's fingers intertwined in her hair, encouraging her to continue moving up and down. He tried to quicken her pace, but she fought the pressure he was applying to her head and kept her pace steady. Crystal was determined to keep control of the situation as long as possible. He must have realized that and decided to allow her some freedom for the moment, because he let up on the pressure and just left his hand where it was while she moved on her own accord.

Crystal grasped the base of his cock in her hand, pumping the base of his shaft in the same rhythm that her mouth was covering the top. She let her tongue dart across as much skin as she could reach, twisting her head so that she could maximize the exposure. Her mouth dropped lower, taking more of him in, and she increased the suction. Her tongue had to stop moving about so much, but she could tell that the tradeoff was worth it when she felt Roland's fingers dig into her scalp.

Above her, Roland's breath was quickening, along with his heart rate. She was good, spending just the right amount of time on each technique so that he could enjoy it and not get too bored. And Crystal definitely knew how to use her tongue. Sometimes he couldn't tell where her tongue ended and her fingers began. He could feel the buildup of pressure deep in his groin. And for as good as she was, he couldn't help but want to dominate her in the end and finish the evening off his way.

Wrapping both hands in her hair, Roland began forcing her head down onto his cock at his pace, not hers. He tried not to go too deep and make her uncomfortable, but he did push her farther down than where she was just moments before. He felt her move her hand out of the way and straighten her back more so that she had a better angle. Then he felt her begin to suck at him harder than she had before. The feeling was almost like her tight pussy, and he closed his eyes and savored Crystal's mouth gliding over his cock.

"God yeah, suck me. Go on, make me come, sweets. Almost there. Keep going."

Crystal continued the suction as best as she could as Roland sped up. His hips began rocking forward to meet her mouth, and she tried not to hit her nose on his stomach as he pushed her repeatedly downward. Soon she felt his legs begin to shake to either side of her, and she tried to move her tongue as much as she could while still sucking as hard as she could. She was rewarded quickly as Roland pushed her and held her tight to his stomach and came into the back of her throat. Crystal swallowed and swallowed as Roland continued to spurt small amounts down her throat.

Roland untangled his fingers from her hair and stroked her head as she slowly brought her mouth up and away from his dick. "You definitely don't disappoint, dear."

Crystal came up to her knees and kissed his collarbone lightly. "Just returning the favor."

Roland smiled his devilishly handsome smile. "If that's the case, sunshine, I think you owe Marcus and I a lot more than this." He pulled her face to his, kissing her deeply and tasting is own salty taste in the back of her mouth. "I think we'll be collecting on tonight for quite a while, don't you, Marcus?"

"Oh," he replied as he cupped his hands around the back of Crystal's waist. "I can think of a few things that may start to even the score a little bit."

Crystal shivered as his breath hit the back of her shoulder blades. "I hate to disappoint, gentlemen, but I think it may have to wait until tomorrow."

Roland looked at her with that smile playing on his lips and shook his head. All of this time and she still didn't learn who was in charge...