Her First Time Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 5 in the evening when we all got back, and we all figured that we should take a bit of a nap. Jason said that he'd rather just watch tv, Mark headed to his room, and Tanya and I crashed in our bed. Tanya and I slept for a few hours before I got up, hopped in the shower, and headed to the living room to find Jason and Mark relaxing and having some beer. We figured we'd order in dinner from a delivery place again, and not long after it had arrived my lovely, and now tanner, wife came downstairs wearing a new nightie for the evening. This one was a baby blue mesh nightie that was virtually see-through above the top and silk below the waist, and something that I would have never guessed she'd have been bold enough to wear in front of the boys before the trip had started. We all commented on how great she looked and she said that she'd miss getting so much attention from three hot guys, so that she was going to enjoy it while she could.

After having had dinner and doing some more drinking, it was getting close to 11. Jason said that he was exhausted and headed off to bed, leaving me, Mark, and Tanya alone together. It was funny to see things get kind of quiet and awkward after he'd left the room, but I suspect that at that point, both Tanya and Mark were thinking of what the best way to get rid of me would be so that they could continue on with their game. I smiled to myself when I figured out what was going on, and after leaving them squirming for a little bit, I said that I'd be heading off to bed as well. I gave Tanya a kiss, gave Mark a wink and told him to be a good boy and do whatever his aunt said.

I could get into the details of what happened the rest of the night, but I don't want to take away from some of the other experiences that Tanya and I have had that I look forward to sharing with you. It's really hard to overestimate the impact that this experience had on our sex lives. It certainly my lust for my wife a jump start, and was a real turning point in our relationship.

12