Her Gift to Papa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin let herself go giving in to the powerful orgasm while still trying to maintain a calm exterior to hopefully not attract undue attention from the surrounding diners. She knew that Andrew did want the waiter to know however and when the man was in front of them she deliberately locked eyes with his as she began erupting.

She licked her lips as the moisture beaded on her forehead. Her breasts were full and throbbing, the hardened nipples poking against the knit of her dress. She laid down her fork as she gripped the tabletop as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her veins. She smiled at the man never losing eye contact with him as he watched the lovely woman in front of him. He was unable to tear his eyes away or even believe what he was seeing, but the woman had a just fucked look that spoke volumes. With a cat like smile, she reached underneath the table for the napkin between her legs and retrieved it passing it briefly beneath her nose inhaling the aroma before 'accidentally' dropping it on the floor in front of the waiter. He bent to retrieve it and he knew then beyond a shadow of a doubt he had indeed just seen a woman cumming at his station, the napkin damp from her moisture and smelling unmistakably of hot sex.

Kaitlin ran her tongue across her lips as she continued to smile at the man and then turned her attention to her Papa. The question was in her eyes even though she never spoke a word aloud wondering if she had pleased him. He smiled back at her with pure devilment in his own eyes knowing what she had just done for him, knowing in his heart and soul what she would continue to do for him.

He was just as eagerly awaiting this evening as Kaitlin was even though he was not new to the lifestyle himself. Kaitlin so far appeared to be exactly what he had been searching for as well. So many people did not or could not grasp the true meaning of a Dom/sub relationship. Yes, sex was a very important factor of it, but so very far from the actual day to day living. Andrew had been given the 'gift' of Kaitlin by her choice, her desires and her longings. Andrew's role as her Master was to cherish that gift and use it for both of them and their pleasure in one another. Part of it would be indeed very sexual but the rest was just their lifestyle and day to day living. Andrew was daring to get his hopes up that he had at last met the one that would complete him.

Kaitlin felt much of the same emotions as she and Andrew continued to hold eye contact but never speaking a word. She has just shown him that she would do exactly what he expected of her and when he expected it of her and also where. A small test perhaps, but one she had passed with flying colors.

Dinner no longer interested either one of them and both were eager to get back to their hotel room for the continuation of their first night and scene together. He asked the still hovering waiter for the check so they could make their departure. Glancing briefly at the bill, he laid down enough money to cover it along with a generous gratuity and motioned to her that they were ready to leave.

He draped his arm over her shoulder as he guided her toward the door. Kaitlin could feel the dampness between her legs as it seeped out and kissed her upper thighs. The arousal she felt for this man was beyond anything she had ever experienced before and she realized somewhat to her amusement she would indeed do anything he asked of her.

They arrived at the waiting limo and the driver opened the door for them. Andrew had her snuggled up against him this time, but other than lightly caressing her nipple through her dress, he made no moves or requested any of her on the way back to the hotel. She saw the driver more than once glance in the rearview mirror expecting another 'show' but this time he was to be disappointed.

They made good time back to the hotel and Andrew dismissed the driver for the night saying his services would no longer be needed this evening once they alighted from the car at their destination. Andrew seemed lost in thought as they headed toward their room and Kaitlin kept quiet as well sensing his mood. He opened the door for her and stepped aside for her to precede him into the room. Holding her hand he guided her toward the bedroom of their suite.

"Undress for me now little one", he said. "I have been wanting to see that delectable body of yours all evening. Just remove the dress though, I want you to leave on the hose and garter belt. Then I want you to undress me as well."

"Yes Papa, whatever you wish", she said, a smile on her lips as she uttered the words that were fast becoming so dear to her. She raised her arms above her head and slowly removed the dress putting her body on display for the first time for him. He smiled at her enjoying the view she was presenting to him.

She then turned towards him and began to remove his clothing as well taking her time letting her hands caress his skin. She first removed his shirt and then her hand reached for his zipper of his trousers. His arousal was obvious in the erection that was straining against the material. She slowly guided the zipper down as his cock pushed against her hand. She longed to caress him with that very hand and her mouth but Andrew had other ideas first.

"Not yet baby, I have the whole night planned out and you will follow my directions only. Remember our safe word is 'blue' if for any reason you wish to stop at anytime during the scene I have set for us. We are going to be doing things we have discussed before but this is the first time for it to be a reality for you and I want you to feel safe and secure at all times."

"Yes, Papa, I remember what all you have taught me and told me and I am eager to begin our journey together"' she stated smiling up at him. She glanced by the bed at for the first time noticed the open suitcase waiting there. It contained various toys and props for tonight that he had brought with him and she was both eager and apprehensive with what all was fixing to transpire with them.

"I want you to get down on all fours on the center of the bed for me baby. I want that luscious ass up in the air for me." She did as he said and then felt a soft mask slip down over her eyes. He had blindfolded her! "This will heighten your other senses baby as you will soon find out', he said with a chuckle in his voice.

She smiled in his general direction and then felt soft restraints being slipped over her wrists. Andrew tied her wrists to each corner of the headboard and now she understood why he had insisted on a full size bed instead of a king that she would have expected for someone of his stature. In short order she felt her ankles being encased in the same fashion and tethered to the footboard of the bed. The bindings were not overly tight, nor did they hurt, but her movements were definitely restricted and she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

She was becoming aroused once again just thinking about what his intentions were, just imagining what he was going to do to her and to his cunt she had given him. The last item he placed on her body were nipple clamps on her breasts. The harsh first sting made her bite down on her lip as he adjusted the tension and then pulled on the chain that was attached to the two of them.

He then reached up inside her pussy and removed the egg that had been in place for most of the day. She felt a little empty without it but knew he had other plans now, just what she didn't know. He rubbed his hand over her ass and caressed it, slipping his hand briefly on the slit of her cunt lightly touching but not opening the folds of skin encasing her womanhood.

Then without warning she felt the sting of his hand and the crack of the slap as it hit her bare bottom. She involuntarily flinched from the unexpected blow to her skin but struggled to remain calm. Andrew then softly caressed the same spot. He continued to do this as he counted aloud until he reached ten and her bare ass was red and throbbing but her cunt was dripping just as he knew it would be. He eased a finger inside her, rubbing her juices on it and then pulled the finger out and pushed it toward her mouth. Eagerly she opened her mouth to lick his finger dry tasting her juices on his hand.

She felt the bed dip with his weight as he climbed up behind her and felt his hard cock against her ass. In one swift thrust he plunged inside her very wet pussy, ramming his cock all the way in knowing she was lubricated enough to take him and take him she did. Her cunt, no HIS cunt throbbed around him clenching him tightly deep inside.

This first time was to be no soft gentle lovemaking, but a Master fucking his sub hard. Fucking her like she had never been fucked before. Fucking her like the animal she was just for him. Deep hard thrusts plunged in and out of her, with the occasional slaps to her ass as he fucked her hard. Pulling on the chain between her breasts and pulling on her hair as he plunged into her repeatedly.

"Who's cunt is this baby?' he asked. "Tell your Papa who you belong to"

"You Papa, my Master. I belong to you and only you." she said.

She could feel herself fast approaching a climax but knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she must not let it happen until he said she could. And right now that didn't seem to be his intention at all. This was strictly for him and he increased his tempo even more. Never had Kaitlin been fucked so mercilessly. The very animalistic nature of it was something she had never experienced and the arousal she felt went very deep.

Pushing her bare ass back towards him as he plunged in and out of her, matching his tempo with her own. Feeling him grab her hips as his heavy balls slapped up against her pussy and clit, over and over again. All rational thoughts had long since fled her brain and only the guttural feelings remained. She needed this, wanted this as desperately as Andrew did. She wanted him to brand her as his, to own her body and to control it at all costs.

He reached around her with one hand tugging on the nipple clamps and she felt the pain increase on her breasts. They felt so heavy, so filled with desire for this man that was making her his in every way. His hand moved downward briefly stroking her belly as it inched lower finally stopping and tugging on the pubic hair of her mound.

At one time they had discussed her shaving her cunt bare for him but in some ways he seemed to prefer the hair there and if was to ever be bare it would be by his hand only. He slipped his finger between the folds of skin searching and seeking for her clit. She gasped when he at last found it grinding her pussy against his hand.

He continued plunging in and out of her as he stroked her clit and the sounds from both of them were deep as the passion continued to build working its way toward completion. She matched him stroke for stroke instinctively knowing how to move her body with his as they became one. Moaning deeply he could hear her gasping out her cries.

"Oh my God Papa, so close Papa, so close." she cried. Her breathing was labored as she gasped out the words to him.

"Beg me little one, you know what you must do baby", said Andrew. So close himself as he felt the muscles inside His/her cunt clutch his throbbing cock.

"Please Papa, please let me cum. I need to cum Papa, Please," Kaitlin begged him "Not this time little one, not now. You can't come yet, but the night is young". With that he pulled her hips toward him with both hands as he pumped in and out her mercilessly fucking her so hard and he felt his own climax driving him on.

Kaitlin felt it as well and knew he was close and with one finally savage thrust his cock exploded deep inside her spewing forth the pent up juices of his climax. Her muscles tightened around him as he came, milking him of every drop. Somewhat disappointed that she herself was not allowed to cum but thrilled beyond words with what they had shared knowing how much she had pleased him. For a moment he lay resting slightly against her backside but then gradually withdrew his now flaccid phallus.

Kaitlin although she had not reached an orgasm herself, was still in an euphoric state knowing as women do what it makes one feel like when their lover does. Knowing that her body, her gift to him was filled with his seed that mingled with her juices and was oozing out of her still trembling cunt. Perhaps not all men or even some women would understand these emotions but she knew that they were as old as time, what even Eve might have felt with Adam. It was these kinds of feelings and desires that had led her to seek out the Dom/sub lifestyle in the first place. Even though she wasn't positive because this as of yet was not something she and Andrew had discussed, Kaitlin felt in her heart he would understand and know of these feelings.

She had learned from all the research she had done on the subject that very few that do not embrace the lifestyle themselves truly understand. To comprehend her happiness at what had just occurred with the two of them. Here she was in what many would consider a humiliating position, unable to move more than a few inches, unable to see her surroundings and not even knowing what might be coming next.

A smile caressed her lovely face as these thoughts flitted through her head. She remained still and in place not moving a muscle, not uttering a sound but instead waited patiently for whatever it was that Andrew had planned. She knew in her soul that Andrew would never truly 'hurt' her. Any pain she might feel was 'pleasure pain' and very different from the pain inflicted on someone to be cruel or sadistic in nature. Her Papa was none of those things and one of the many aspects of him being her Master was from him to take care of her.

All these thoughts floated through her head as Andrew's breathing became more relaxed following his explosive climax. He reached up to untie his baby from her bindings and removed the blindfold and rolled her over on her back to gaze upon her beautiful face. This lovely creature belonged to him now he thought to himself with a smile and he knew in his heart the gift she had given both of them in becoming his submissive was going to be a joy for each of them.

He understood so much more than any of the Dom wannabes she had encountered both before and after him that the 'gift' in itself was also a responsibility. She was "His' that was true, but he also had to take care of her just like any other 'property' he owned. One thing that he hadn't done much in past relationships was 'pleasure spanking' but his baby had finally confessed how much she desired and needed the act and he had set about learning as much as he could to be able to take care of her.

With those thoughts he spoke to her following the aftermath of his volatile explosion. It had been years since he had cum so hard and he knew in his heart that it was just the tip of the iceberg and what was to be possible with Kaitlin.

"Roll over baby on your tummy for Papa", he ordered.

She quickly complied and her very desirable butt was there for his viewing once again. He took her hands and bound them together behind her back. For this part of their scene no other binding would be necessary nor the blindfold. She waited patiently for whatever it was he had planned and this was what he adored about her knowing that she would do anything he wanted. It was actually ironic that this was for her even more than him but she didn't know that yet. This was part of one of her many fantasies she had shared with him and he was now going to fulfill it for her.

He reached under her and picked her up and carried her in his arms to a chair in the living room only pausing briefly to pick up an item from his suitcase. He sat down in the chair and laid her across his lap. He caressed her pert round bottom and she turned to look at him with a smile in her eyes as it dawned on her what he was fixing to do to her. The smile reached her lips knowing he remembered one of her darkest desires and was now going to make it happen.

She trembled on his lap eagerly waiting for his touch, her desire for him already building. He reached for the item he had bought just for her, a paddle to spank her the way she wanted to be spanked by her Master. Andrew rubbed her ass and then the first smack hit her bare flesh and she cried out from the touch. Not in pain although it did hurt but from the thrill of what he was doing to her, for her. Already she was getting so wet and he had only just begun.

Rubbing the spot he hit and then another thwack against her as she writhed in excitement. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers and felt the dampness oozing out of her. His hand wet with her juices, he caressed her ass again and another smack of the paddle. Her breathing was becoming more labored as her enjoyment built within her. The more he spanked her, the deeper her desire grew.

She was dripping wet and fighting to control her body's reaction to his repeated administrations to her flesh. His baby was panting now as her body desperately craved release. He was becoming hard again just watching her arousal. He knew she was just waiting for one word from him to succumb to her own ecstasy. "Now baby, cum for your Papa NOW", he ordered.

With that, Kaitlin let herself go and shuddered as the release swept through her body. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her and Andrew watched his pet panting from her deep orgasm. Before her body had even stopped trembling, he lifted her from his lap and moved her around to thrust his engorged cock into her twitching cunt.

His hands on her hips as she instinctively knew to ride him the way he wanted her to, clenching his penis inside her body. Her breasts bouncing in rhythm to her movements, he reached toward her nipple and pinched it hard. Her cries could be heard above his own grunts of pleasure as they fucked.

His beautiful baby fucking him the way he wanted and desired. Today had been everything they had both dreamed and desired for months and they both knew it was just the beginning of their time together. With that thought Andrew's body stiffened and his release was imminent. "Cum with me baby", he gasped out as the feelings overtook his body. "Cum with me now."

She felt his hot semen shoot inside her and she too fell over the abyss and collapsed on his chest. Words were not necessary as she lay there in his arms basking in the afterglow. Eventually though her body became quite cool from the air conditioning of the room and with unspoken agreement they adjourned to the bedroom. As tall as they both were, the bed was going to be a challenge to sleep in but they lay down and cuddled in each others arms and the small dimensions ceased to bother either one of them.

"Today was wonderful baby. You have been everything I wanted you to be and more. I think you understand that you belong totally to me now and also understand that means in every way and not just sexually. While I don't exactly adhere to the idea of a "Master and a slave" per se, I do expect you to always follow my orders both in and out of our bedroom."

"You will learn more as time passes, but the gist of it is that I will make all decisions concerning both of us. You will dress for me the way I want, I will be picking out your clothes from now on. I also desire for you to never wear panties as a barrier to my luscious cunt so I can take you anytime I want, wherever I want and however it is that I want at the time", he said with his arms wrapped tightly around her. "No closed doors, not even for the bathroom. You are completely mine," he said pausing briefly from the detailed speech looking into Kaitlin's eyes to make sure she understood what all her was saying to her.

"Yes Papa, I understand completely and this is indeed my gift to you, my gift for both of us. It is what I have desired and yearned for many years even though for a long time I didn't even have a name for it. Thank you for allowing me to become your baby", she smiled up at him, the trust so evident in her eyes.