Her Gift to Papa Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter in Andrew & Kaitlin's saga.
6k words
4.74
17.1k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers

Day 7 - Goodbye or is it?

Kaitlin awoke that morning with the trepidation that today was the day her Papa was leaving. The last week had flown by and her disappointment that the blissful week they had shared was coming to an end was evident on her lovely face. She had awoken before Andrew and leaned down now to lightly brush her lips across his own. He didn't stir, so she left him sleeping and sat up beside him thinking pensively to herself.

The time spent with him had taught her many things and so many emotions played across her face. With all that they had done this past week, her body was sore and bruised but she knew she had made the right choice for herself and Andrew in becoming his sub. The only 'regret' she had if any was that today he was leaving her and flying home. She had hoped after yesterday he would have told her his plans for them but he hadn't.

She remembered a poem she had written after they had really begun getting to know one another and how Andrew had stressed to her that one day it would all click inside her mind and she would understand all he was teaching her and what she was so eager to learn. She remember how she had been inspired to write the poem after reading so much on the different web sites that he had he look at and research in her quest and eagerness to learn all that she could about this journey of self discovery that they had embarked upon together. Although she had often written in the past, poetry had never been her forte and it had surprised even her when the words began flowing so effortlessly.

Freedom to be me

You gave me the freedom to find myself

At my own pace...

The binds that held me tight to you

Were already in place...

You told me once I would know

Deep with inside me...

When it was time to let the demons

Loose and set them free...

The path that began with a single step

Was a journey of wonder and learning...

The time spent with you in the beginning

Had me forever wishing and yearning...

While you shaped and molded me

To fulfill your every desire....

You knew far more than me what it would take

To set my very soul on fire...

I know now this path we have both chose

Will be forever etched on my heart...

Even if life's twists and turns some day

Force us into drifting apart....

Thanking the man that is my dear Papa

In your infinite wisdom

For letting me be the person that I was meant to be

Never someone held in a mental prison.

The beautiful words she had penned were written from deep within her and the feelings Andrew had evoked inside her from the very start of their relationship. He had loved the poem she had written for him knowing the depth of her feelings it so poignantly portrayed. She remembered quite well how he had reacted when she had shared it with him. He had been so pleased with her writing and always insisted that whatever she wrote be shared with him no matter how trivial it might be or seem to her because he felt that he alone would be the judge on that matter. She smiled to herself with the memories.

The more she learned and the more she studied had aided her in ultimately deciding that this lifestyle was what had been missing her whole life and the more she learned, the more she craved to have the relationship that she saw with others and what they shared. Kaitlin had felt like a flower opening up to her Papa this past week. So deeply lost in her thoughts she didn't hear Andrew waking beside her and was somewhat startled when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

Yesterday had been absolutely wonderful and her body ached somewhat with the paces he had put her through, but it was a delightful pain one that she was very willingly to accept. She had thought at one point especially after the fisting that he would finally share what his plans were for the two of them beyond this week of vacation they had shared but to her chagrin he hadn't done that even though she had hinted quite broadly.

"What's the matter baby? Why the long face this morning?" he inquired. Her first inclination was to answer him "Nothing is the matter" but this week with Andrew had taught her that number one he would know her better and not believe her, and two that with him she didn't need to hide her true feelings like she had with so many men in her past.

"Just sad that you are leaving tonight Papa," she said. This week with you has been wonderful. Better than I had ever dreamed possible."

"The day isn't over little one," he said leaning down to cup her chin and bring her lips toward his own. "It is just beginning and I do have one last thing planned. But first...."

With that he pulled her tightly toward him deepening their kiss. His tongue danced with hers as he plundered her mouth. His hands reached up to cup her breasts squeezing them gently. His thumb began caressing a nipple and it instantly hardened to his touch. She reached to touch him but he pushed her hand away. Somewhat startled she looked questioningly into his eyes. For a brief moment he stopped kissing her.

"Later my precious baby. First I want to take care of you," he said with a smile on his face. "Lay back for me and relax my pet"

He pushed her gently down as he once again captured her lips with his own. His hands continued caressing her body and she ached from her need for this man beside her, the man she had given herself to and reveled in that gift. There were no second thoughts; no guessing if she had done the right thing like there had been before his arrival a week ago. It was hard to believe it had only been one week since she truly became His. Now she couldn't imagine not belonging to him nor did she want to, but it was becoming harder to think as his wonderful hands stroked her. Her breathing deepened as he moved his lips to the column of her neck. His tongue laved her skin as she lay beneath him. Even though she loved every position of any sexual acts they did together, her favorite would always be him on top when she felt his dominance the most.

His mouth moved to her breast and his tongue licked her erect nipple. She moaned beneath him as he bathed it gently. She felt his large hand move to her pubis as he softly parted the lips encasing her womanhood. Involuntarily she arched against his hand as she felt him searching for her clit while still caressing her nipple with his tongue. He opened his mouth a little wider and tenderly nibbled it with his teeth as his hand found the little nub between her legs.

Softly, slowly he stroked her as she felt the wetness pool inside her. Her breathing deepened with what her Papa was doing to her. She had finally realized with this man, her pleasure became his as well. Even in 'scenes' with him her cumming was most of the time the goal unless for some reason it was dictated otherwise. He loved watching her explode for him regardless of the path they took to get there.

His mouth moved lower still as his tongue worked a path down her torso. He licked her belly button and then moved lower again. She felt his hot breath on her pubic bone as his tongue traced a path on her slit. He fingered her clit rubbing faster as his tongue parted the lips. He thrust his tongue now inside her cunt and Kaitlin bucked beneath him as she gave into the sweet torture of her body.

She was moaning and thrashing beneath him as he made love to her with his mouth and hands. In and out his tongue thrust from her cunt while his fingers rubbed faster on her clit. She felt herself slipping into mindless oblivion as the sensations took over her body. Her Papa as always knew how close she was to cumming and this time he didn't make her wait.

"Now baby, cum for me now," he said as his lips momentarily left her cunt.

Once again though he pushed his tongue inside her as she moved beneath him, at last giving in to the administrations of his touch. Screaming out his name, her cunt's juices filled his mouth as she came hard. He suckled and licked her as she trembled beneath him as the feelings washed over her. Raising his head he moved back up her body and sought her mouth with his own. Parting her lips and thrusting inside she tasted herself on his tongue.

He took his cock in his hand and in one swift thrust was buried inside her and her legs wrapped around his torso pulling him in as deep in as she could. He pushed in and out of her as her hips rose to meet him. The mindless dance of lovers as old as time as they sought fulfillment together he claimed her body with his. Faster they moved together with her wetness sheathing and bathing his hardness. Squeezing her muscles around his cock as he pumped in and out of her, his tongue deep inside her mouth as hers touched his.

Both of them panting and moaning their bodies slick with sweat as they lost themselves in each other. His hands reached under her grabbing her ass and pulling her closer against him, their bodies joined as one. He felt his balls tighten as his own climax became imminent. With one final thrust the hot semen spewed forth from his hard cock filling his baby up as she began to tremble from her own orgasm. He reached between them and stroked her clit sending her hurdling through that darkness toward the light.

They lay in each others arms spent. His weight on top of her was welcomed and she thrived on knowing how she could make this man feel and him her. Together whether in a scene or just making love, they never failed to satisfy each other. Once again however her mind slipped back to where it had been before her Papa began making love to her. Sensing this, he lifted her chin forcing her face up to look into his eyes. "I have a feeling I know what is on your mind little one. Although I can't and won't tell you yet what I have planned for the day, I am going to order you to quit worrying. Is that understood?" he asked.

She was having a hard time meeting and keeping his gaze locked with hers but the tone in his voice left her with no choice but to obey her beloved Master. She forced her eyes to remain focused on him as she heard herself utter the words he was demanding of her. "Yes Papa, I will quit worrying and just enjoy this last day with you," she said in a quiet voice.

It would take every bit of inner strength she had to obey him this time because all she could literally think about was he was leaving tonight. Nothing had been said or discussed by her Papa on where their relationship was going from here, and she feared that she had not lived up to his expectations and when his plane departed tonight she would never see him again. Irrational perhaps given the time they had spent enjoying one another, but Kaitlin wanted and needed to hear the words that she was His. That he wanted her in his life and not just for this short vacation.

He slowly rose above her and standing to the side of the bed he lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bathtub in the adjoining bathroom. Sitting her on the toilet seat he ran the water for her bath. Once the tub was filled, her lowered her into the warm water. He lovingly bathed her taking his time caressing her body. It was he that shaved her this morning making his cunt all smooth and bare. Pushing her gently back, he stroked her cunt with his fingers and slipped her waterproof vibrator between her slit. She gasped from his touch and once again marveled at this man before her.

He seemed very intent today on taking care of her as he slowly thrust the vibe in and out of her throbbing cunt. Her breathing became labored as she laid back in the tub and opened her legs wider to give him access to her body, to his cunt she had so freely given him. She definitely no longer thought of it as her own and knew in her heart he truly owned her now body and soul. As if he could read her mind he spoke to her now. "Who's cunt is this baby," he inquired. "Who does it belong to now?"

"You Papa, it belongs to you," she gasped out as he fucked her with the vibrator. His fingers rolled her clit as he pushed it in and out of her. Her head rolled back as the sensations overtook her.

"You're mine my pet, mine to do with whatever I want now. I'm going to show you exactly what I mean later today but right now I want my cunt to throb for me. Cum hard my angel."

He stroked her clit faster as the vibrator pulsed inside her and Kaitlin let go of the cravings of her body and thrashed wildly in the now tepid water as her Master fucked her. Holding her breath she felt the curtain of desire descend upon her and then she was gasping out his name as she slid into oblivion.

Her body spent now, she collapsed back into the tub as Andrew finished bathing her and then lifted her once again from the water. He dried her off and then carried her to the bed. This time it was he that dressed her as she was lovingly shown by his administrations that she belonged completely to him. It was as if he had to let her know with more than just the mere words that she was indeed his in every way. He dressed her in a pair of stirrup pants and a soft sweater, no underwear as what was the norm now. It was fast becoming a distant memory on what it felt like to have her body covered in intimate apparel she thought with a laugh. Leaving her laying there, he went to attend to his own shower and as soon as he got dressed he told her they were leaving for the surprise he had for her.

Kaitlin was very curious to what her Master had so obviously planned but knew better than to ask. He drove her car with her as a passenger once again but he definitely had a specific destination in mind she could tell. She longed to ask what it was but knew better than to inquire, so she sat silently beside him sated from the loving way he had treated her today.

Presently they pulled up to what appeared to be a tattoo and piercing business and she turned to him questioningly but he gently placed his forefinger against her lips warning her not to speak. He then reminded her of his earlier declaration that she was his property and she was not to question anything he desired. She nodded her head in agreement and he told her to follow him inside.

Once inside he spoke to the proprietor of the establishment and it was obvious he had made plans prior to them coming here. She allowed herself to be led to a table toward the back where she was instructed to remove her pants and lay down.

The man told her that he would do the tattoo first and then the piercing her Papa wanted. She gulped from that information she was given but only nodded her head in agreement knowing this was what Andrew wanted. He cleansed the area of her upper left thigh and liberally applied disinfectant as he prepared his equipment. Even with a topical deadening agent the first touch of the needle was painful as tears welled up in her eyes. Her Papa was holding her hand as the other man worked his artistry onto her thigh so close to her exposed mound. It had never even dawned on her to be embarrassed about showing her pussy to another man, she was getting quite use to being exposed for her Papa.

After what seemed like hours to her, the man was finally finished as he stepped back to admire his handiwork. Handing her a mirror he gave it to her so she could view what was now permanently on her skin. Although the mirror caused the words to be backwards, she could quite clearly see that it said "His baby" and also a small rose to the left of it. She smiled up at her Master through the pain of her tears knowing with this he had now calmed her fears on his leaving today. Surely this gesture meant he was not leaving her permanently and was here to stay she thought.

She felt the man now applying the deadening agent to her mound as he used clips to hold her vaginal lips apart. Without having to be told, she now knew her Papa intended for his cunt to be pierced something they had once discussed briefly but never in any great detail. Just exactly where she did not know. She tensed up from the expected pain as her Master stroked her shoulder admonishing her to try to relax.

Reaching into his pocket, he removed a box and opened it. Pulling out a ring he held it out to Kaitlin now for her to see it before it was attached to her body. It was silver and had a small inscription on it she could just barely make out. The words said "Andrew's baby" and she once again smiled up at him as the ramifications sunk in what the ring meant. He was branding her as his own and in the future anyone to see her would know from the tattoo and the ring she was indeed his property and belonged solely to him to do with as he pleased.

She tried to focus now on what the man was trying to explain to her what he was fixing to do to her body. The piercing was to be done to the hood of her clitoris not the actual clit itself. Because of her clit being small, there was a great risk in desensitizing the area, something her Papa had no desire to do. He wanted his baby to always be able to cum for him and knew that the off chance her clit would become dysfunctional was too great of a risk to take.

The ring was large enough that it would hang down outside her lips, the weight pulling it down. She would always now be aware of her cunt 'branded' for her Papa, a constant reminder to her that her body belonged completely to him to do with whatever whim overtook him. These actions of his today caused her heart to soar with the knowledge she now truly belonged completely to him.

Even though his words alone should have been enough, she had needed this 'proof' that she was indeed 'His' and it was as if her Papa could see into her very soul and had known what it would take to make her believe him. He never once admonished her for doubting his words. Instead he had provided the means to prove to her that she belonged solely to him.

"Thank you Papa," she said now vainly trying to forget the pain her throbbing body was experiencing.

"You're welcome baby," he said smiling down at her and squeezing her hand.

The man declared himself finished and told them they were free to go. Kaitlin pulled her pants back on over her aching body as Andrew paid the man and then steered her out the door into the bright sunshine. She painfully set her butt down in the passenger seat as Andrew started the car. She winced from the pain she was experiencing and Andrew smiled at her.

"It's going to hurt for several weeks my pet but I think the pain is worth it don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Papa, very much so," she gamely smiled back at him.

Once again he marveled at this woman that now belonged to him and thanked his good fortune on whatever forces had brought them together. He was happier than he had been in years and it showed on his handsome face as he caressed her hand with his.

"I think it is now time to discuss what is expected of you in the coming weeks baby. I had waited until today because of what I had planned. Obviously because of the pain involved and the 'no sex' rule that must be in force until you heal, I purposely waited until this last day before following through with my plans. I want you to listen to what all I am fixing to say and save any questions until after I am finished," he ordered.

"First of all you will quit your job and make arrangements to come live with me in my home. Once there, you will not be allowed to work outside our home because you must be available to me whenever I want. I promise you that you will be kept quite busy taking care of me both sexually and with my business and social obligations and taking care of our home. This will also give you more free time for the reading and writing I know you adore. Any other activities such as volunteer work and the like will be okay as well as long as they are approved by me in advance."

" When you are home alone though I will require for you to be totally nude at all times," he continued. "Once you get there I have every intention of 'collaring' you my pet and you need to understand now that this week has just been a prelude in all that will be required of you. I can't make myself any more clear than reiterating that you literally belong completely to me. I think you have been shown while I can and will be loving and gentle with you at times, I am also strict and will be in control always. While I never truly like the label Master/slave, in a way it does describe what I expect of you and how you will be treated. You are mine now Kaitlin in every way and I will demand you act accordingly. You will not be allowed to question my authority or demands and if you do I will punish you. Do you understand all I am saying and accept my terms baby?" he now asked.

Kaitlin45
Kaitlin45
24 Followers
12