Her Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cummin' . . . cummin' . . ." Her voice failed her. Her head swam and she nearly fainted. The shock, the over powering pleasure, the sheer excitement made her body arch up, tense and rigid. Then she exploded.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," she wailed, her saliva caught in her throat, cutting off her cry of passion. Her body shook as uncontrollable tremors tore through her flesh. Her legs locked in a death grip around his head; fingernails nearly tearing through the sheets. She was holding on for dear life, and it took all her strength to resist the impulse to grab his head and crush his face against her sizzling, pleasure-raw crotch. Toes curling, hands grasping the sheets, her hips flopped wildly against the mattress; her pussyjuice squirting against his face and nose, smearing his handsome features with thick love cream. Her head thrashed back and forth. She suddenly found her voice.

"Aaaaaggggggg . . . Unnnggghhh . . . ooowwwwww . . . OH! . . . mmmmmmmm . . . good . . . good . . ."

"Oh, baby," adonis said, his voice muffled by her thick thatch. She felt her legs spread wider. He was actually lifting them up and pressing them to her tits. He bent over her crotch and started slurping, lapping up the pussy-nectar that bubbled madly from her throbbing cunt. His tongue slipped between her asscheeks, licking the down length of them, tasting the tangy sweat from her pink, twitching asshole. His tongue probed her asshole and entered it. Her body reared and stiffened. She couldn't believe this was actually happening; couldn't believe the sensations his asshole reaming was giving her.

She panted with each flick of his tongue against the sensitive walls of her bunhole. Her toes spread and clutched and wiggled. She started to squirm, wiggling her ass, rubbing it in his face. He jabbed his tongue back in her hot cunt, then quickly back into her ass, and back to her pussy. She never dreamed such pleasure was possible, pleasure so intense it verged on pain. His tongue hit the ultra-sensitive spot in her cunt and immediately she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Her eyes over-flowed with tears, her pleasure and excitement close to making her lose consciousness. In the recesses of her mind she realized the pleasure she was receiving had almost been lost; almost never was. Her mind vowed to share; to give as well as receive. She would make up for lost time. She would be The Courtesan!

Her body exploded again.

Time lost meaning. She didn't know how long she laid there panting, trying to control her heaving chest. But when she slowly opened her eyes, Adonis was standing by the bed holding his huge cock, slowing moving the skin back and forth. She could see the wicked single eye peeking at her.

What does it taste like? What would it feel like in my mouth? "Can I suck it?" she asked, not of Adonis, but of Hubert, "I want to suck it so bad."

"Of course you can, my dear. That's what it's there for."

"It's so big. I won't be able to get it all in my mouth."

"You'll do fine. See, it's twitching already, just waiting for your lovely lips."

With trembling fingers she closed her hand around his throbbing cock. It was so hard. And she couldn't get her hand all the way around it. She slid her fingers up and down the ivory-smooth shaft. It was hard a marble. It throbbed inches in front of her face. She could smell his musky man odor in her nostrils. The scent stirred her juices again. Adonis placed his hand on the back of her head and gently pushed forward.

"Suck it, sweet thing! Lick it all up and down and suck it!" he said, his voice very tight.

With hands trembling, she began lapping at the massive cockhead, tasting its salty moisture; her tongue teasing the glaring pisshole. Her hands began sliding up and down, working the foreskin along the shaft. Her mouth ovaled and she engulfed the head and a few inches of the shaft. It was so huge she couldn't swallow much of it. Adonis rolled his eyes in passion; tingling sensations running through his body. He humped his hips forward and felt his shaft go deeper into her silky mouth.

"Oh, baby, baby!" he moaned. "That's the way! Suck my prong! Eat it up! Good, baby, good!"

She was frantic with desire. She lay on her side, cradling his big prick, playing with it and sucking it as if it were a giant toy; a Christmas present all her own. She was in heaven! Like magic, her throat muscles relaxed and his massive pike slid easily into her hot, sucking mouth.

It's in! All the way in!

Pride swelled in her chest. His crinkly pubic hair rubbed roughly against her squirming, prick-filled face. She cupped his huge, swinging balls; kneading them. Her powerful jaw muscles squeezed and sucked at his throbbing cock, and she felt his passion, his life force being drawn for the large ballsac she was playing with.

"Suck! Suck!" he panted.

She felt his cock harden, felt it quiver in her mouth, sensed the peak of eruption. The huge cock flexed, shuddered and hot, burning cum shot into her throat.

"Ahhhhhh!" he screamed. "Ugggggg . . . yeahhhhhh!"

Hot, sticky wads of cum smashed against her tongue and tonsils, flooding her full mouth to overflowing. Gobs of rich cream dribbled down the corners of her mouth. She pulled his still spurting cock from her mouth. Cum splashed her hair, her eyes, and her nose. She smeared his love-juice all over her soft skin, reveling in the feel of it. As it slid down her throat, she thought it tasted like oysters. Her hands kept jerking and her mouth kept sucking until the last gobs had oozed out. She had expected his cock to go soft. It didn't. She looked at Hubert in anticipation. Again, he read her mind. "A soft cock wouldn't do now, would it?" He was smiling, like a teacher with a star pupil.

That's what I am, she thought. A pupil. And I can't wait for the next lesson. She smiled at Hubert, who nodded, and at Adonis, who leered at her.

That's it, she thought, looking at the lust in his eyes, Want me! Want to fuck me! Prong me! Cum in me, like your life depends on it. That's what I want you to do.

"Fuck me!" she demanded, her body throbbing with renewed lust. "Fuck me good!"

Adonis smiled and began stroking his massive fuckpole. She pushed herself back up on the bed, lifting her legs up to her shoulders, opening herself wide. The pink meat of her cuntwalls glistened with her dewy juice, beckoning. She slipped two finger in her cunt and twisted them around, saturating them. Slowly, provocatively, she put them in her mouth and began sucking on them.

Adonis jumped on the bed; his steel-like cock bouncing in front of him, his breath ragged. He wrapped his hands around her slender waist and pulled her twitching ass towards his cock. Her legs rested on his shoulders. His fuckpole kissed her pussy and rubbed the fluffy cuntlips. Electricity pulsed through her; tingling sensations running up and down her spine, making her squirm. "Stick it in! she growled. "Ooooooo fuck me!"

He leaned forward and pushed his cock in slowly. Her mind screamed in desire. Bastard! Bastard!

"FUCK ME!"

His huge cock sank into her tight hole. "Aaaagggggg! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yesssssss!" It was enormous, thick as a tree trunk, but it slipped in easily, disappearing inside her to the hilt. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy; head twisting from side to side. Her heels pounded his back. Her fingers dug into his tender flesh, raked his arms and back. He began to hump his dong in her and her cunt contracted immediately, sending spasms of raw pleasure through her. Pussycream welled up and over-flowed her cuntwalls, seeping down her asscrack. She went from one orgasm to another without stopping. Her body bucked and convoluted, almost out of control; her mind whirling in a kaleidoscope of blinding colors and lights.

Adonis ran his prong in and out of her. All ten inches! Up to the very tip of his cockhead, then plunging down to the hot, secret depths of her pulsing pussy. She gasped as he pulled his cock all the way out of her, and immediately felt its loss. He spun her around roughly, setting her on all fours, then, without mercy, stuck his cock back into her steamy hole. She came instantly.

Cum was running down her thighs like hot, melted butter. Her body was clammy with sweat. She was definitely making up for all those lost years.

Eyes slited, face contorted, she tried to call Hubert. Her mouth gaped as she tried to talk, to scream, but nothing came out.

"I'm right here, my dear." her Guardian Angel said, his face inches away from hers. "Is something wrong?"

" . . . need . . . need . . . cock . . . mouth . . . please! Give me . . . yours . . ."

"Oh, my, you are getting into it. I'm so happy! Of course, I can't help you myself, but " he snapped his fingers "I'm sure he can."

She felt a hard prick slap her face and push at her lips. Her eyes opened wide. Another adonis, almost a clone of the first, but with dark hair and olive complexion was waving his big cock in front of her face. Her mind smiled and her tongue snaked out, laving the thick, purple cockhead.

Time and space began to lose reality. Her body soared, floated, ebbed, then soared again. She sucked cock, swallowed cum, gallons of it, she thought. Her cunt was rubbed ragged by first one huge dick, then the other. She sucked both pricks simultaneous, washing her face, hair and body with their secretions. She fucked on her back, on her knees, on her side, upside down. Every piece of furniture was used to support her body as she was speared time and again. And still she craved more.

She lay on her back, gently licking Adonis' cock shaft, running her nimble tongue over the hard ridges. Adonis II was between her legs laving her burning pussy, trying to quench a fire that couldn't be put out completely. He held her hips up with his strong hands, exposing her cum-drenched asshole, and blew softly on it. The pink wrinkled hole involuntarily contracted.

"Oooooo," she sighed, as his tongue began gentle exploration. It swabbed the hole, lubricating it with spittle, then slowly entered it, twisting as it went. His tongue was long and slender and went in a long way. A new sensation rippled through her and her body shivered with delight.

"Agh!" she cried, as his drooling tongue began to twist and turn in her ass. "Ooowwwwwww . . . oooohhhhh!" She gasped when the invading tongue withdrew, somehow disappointed that it was gone. The small part of her mind, still rooted in reality was horrified by the unnatural act; the other part, the larger portion of her mind; the one steeped in primal pleasure, longed for the slippery eel-like tongue of her gorgeous lover.

His steaming hot breath, and a slick wet finger poked at her asshole again. A small rebellion in her mind erupted. It was quickly extinguished, and she surrendered to the invasion, relaxing the muscles there and sucking his twisting finger into her ass. Her body arched as the thrills intensified. The thought of his driving finger reaching straight up from her asshole to her brain drove her to the brink of a breathtaking orgasms. She felt his finger wiggle and squirm up into the red-hot walls of her tight asshole.

"Yeah . . . yeah . . .YESSSSSS!" she cried out, suddenly addicted to the sensation of his finger. She yelped in pain the first she had felt as he popped his finger out, then drove it back in along with another in her heated pussy. Both fingers churned in her orifices. Showers of electric sparks burst in her brain, like a hundred Roman candles, and another flood of juice was released from her ever-full well. Her hips churned lewdly, pushing Adonis II's fingers deeper into her demanding body. Her mouth gobbled Adonis' semi-erect prick and she sucked on it greedily.

Hubert, sitting quietly on her hope chest, smiled in satisfaction. He watched with detached fascination as the two men plunged fingers and cock in her twitching body. She was climaxing again; her body flailing away as the spasms racked her; her voice choked by the thickness of the huge cock in her mouth.

The men wasted no time. Even before the tremors ceased they had repositioned her. One man lay on his back, his rampart cock stiff and erect. It nuzzled the opening of her pleasure-raw cunt and sank out of sight as she was lowered on to it by the other man.

Hubert made a mental note to give these people names, the next time he had to use them.

She was panting heavily, her mind still foggy and far away in some Eden. She felt her hot cunt fill up with cock and she sighed. A stray breeze chilled her sweaty body, sending a delightful shiver through her and giving her gooseflesh. She sucked the fresh air into her lungs. Then felt a hot mouth on her sensitive nipples, sucking them hard; making her tremble with desire, again. The first Adonis, the one with his cock in her, pulled her forward and grabbed the firm globes of her asscheeks; kneading them. He smiled at his partner.

She was shaking; her body on the verge of another explosion. Hot pussyjuice ran down the insides of her thigh. The dark haired one slid his cock between her thighs, greasing it with her slick cream. He rubbed his cock up and down between her asscheeks, greasing her cleft and bunhole. She tried to tear the mist and fog from her mind, but wasn't successful. The thick knob of his cock stretched her virgin asshole and started to slide in. He stopped as she screamed.

"Don't! Shit . . . it's too fuckin' big! You'll kill me!" she wailed in real terror. Hubert was next to her in an instant.

"Relax, my dear, relax. I'm here. You can do it! Open your ass to this new pleasure; this new sensation. Let yourself be debased, and you will enter an entirely new dimension of lust and pleasure. That's a good girl," he cooed, as he saw her sphincter muscle opened allowing the huge cock to enter her ass easily. He patted her head and went back to his seat.

It took several seconds to sort out everything in her fuzzy mind. She had done it! He was all the way in! She felt the same pride well up in her as she had when she had taken his cock or was it the other one all the way down her throat. "Ahhhh . . ." she sighed in pleasure, releasing her ass muscles, feeling his hips flat against her ass, his cock fully seated. The feeling was fantastic. The cock in her pussy began to slide in and out of her hot cunt. It grated against the thin membrane separating the two lusty pricks. In a moment, the cock in her ass started to move in unison with the cock in her cunt. Her toes curled and her fingers dug into hard flesh. Her mind exploded in a panorama of brilliant colors and flashing lights, bringing her to the edge of sanity. She blacked out as the intense wave of pure pleasure crashed over her, like a huge tidal wave.

She floated in a soft, warm sea; her body aglow, alive for the very first time in her life. Her mind was almost blank; beautifully, wonderfully blank. Nothing could touch her. She wanted to enjoy this feeling forever but a faraway voice intruded; soft but insistent. She tried to ignore it but she couldn't. Slowly, she opened her eyes. Hubert was sitting on the bed, smiling at her.

"Well, hello, there," he said. "I was beginning to worry about you."

She was groggy and disorientated. "Wha . . . what happened? Where's everybody?"

"Your playmates? I sent them back. They served their purpose."

"Was I dreaming? Did . . . did all that really happen?"

"Oh, yes, my dear, all that was absolutely real. Now, I've drawn you a very nice, hot bath. Go soak for a while and then we'll talk. By the way, let me be the first to congratulate you. You were magnificent!"

She nodded, then zombie-like, she got up and followed his directions. The bath was hot and steamy, and wonderfully relaxing. She immersed her body up to her chin, letting the soothing water gently revive her. Her skin tingled and glowed. She was very aware of its sensitivity. Her eyes wandered over the hills and valleys of her new body; the full, upright, big-nippled tits; the flat stomach she could actually see the defined muscles the long, taut, shapely legs. Absentmindedly, she played with a strand of her ravenblack hair.

If this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up. She closed her eyes and images of Adonis and friend flashed through her mind. Like a newsreel, she saw their large, beautiful cocks entering every opening in her body. She saw the look of lust and passion on her face Did I really do those things? her body surging with unbounded pleasure. A warm glow began to spread upward from her cunt.

"Well, my dear, how do you feel now?" Hubert sat on the commode, still dressed in his long overcoat, apparently oblivious to the steamy humidity.

She shrugged. "I'm still not sure if this is real or not. It's like something happening to another person."

"Actually, that's one way of putting it. You are another person; or really, the person you're suppose to be."

"Those men . . . I really did let them . . ."

"Fuck you," he finished for her. "And you sucked their dicks and did all sorts of wonderfully sexy and debasing things. You had a lot to catch up on."

She gestured with her arms, them movement causing her tits to break the surface of the water, like twin periscopes. She made no movement to cover herself. "I still don't understand, Hubert."

Her Guardian Angel looked pensively at her, "Well, let me review things for you." He paused a moment. "Good help is very hard to find these days, I'm afraid, and a rather inept clerk forgot to make the proper notations on your career path. So, in the absence of that information, you sort of drifted off in the wrong direction. Instead of becoming a highly sensual woman; free and uninhibited, you became almost the opposite.

"When we realized the mistake, my superiors gave me the assignment of rectifying things. The first thing to do was get rid of all those middle-class inhibitions you humans do saddle yourselves with a great deal of them, my dear then, you had to be shown just what you've been missing. So that's what I did. If I do say so myself, you are a very apt pupil."

"All that . . . pleasure; it was just for me? To see what I've missed?"

"Exactly! How can you share the wealth if you don't know what the Treasure Trove holds? Now that you do, you can go spread the word; or rather, share the pussy." He smiled at his own humor.

She stood up in the tub and reached for a towel, water cascaded down her firm body. A smile lit her face. "I owe you a great deal, don't I?"

He shrugged as if it was of no consequence. Her hips rotated, sensually, and she thrust her cherry-tipped tits at him. "Are you sure you don't want a little? After all, you created me."

Hubert smiled and wiggled a finger at her. "That's the spirit, my dear. Everyone is fair game. You'll do fine," he said, his voice emotional with pride.

"Am I going to do anything bad, Hubert? I mean . . . you come from . . . down there," she said, pointing toward the floor. "How is pleasure giving going to help you? I mean, it's so good, you'd think it would come she pointed upward from up there."

"Quite the contrary, my dear. We're the ones in the Pleasure business, not them. They're in the denial business. It's like the difference between Burbank and Los Angles. The latter is alive, the former is boring. If you spread our pleasure doctrine and you will the world won't have time to destroy itself by beating its breast; trying to gain something it doesn't want to begin with."

"I don't understand. If you come from down there, you're suppose to be evil. Everything you've done for me so far as just felt good. Don't you want me to sell my soul or something; sign in blood."

"Oh, my, you do have an active imagination. Who says we're evil? And who says Hell is a fiery inferno? Not us! Our competitors and us are in a fight to capture men's minds; that's true, but it's a conceptual fight. They say what's good is bad. We say what's good is pleasing and should be enjoyed."