Her Halo Rests on Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His uneasiness from just a few minutes ago diminished as Angel, presently the gracious hostess, showed him through the house in a cursory guided tour; dwelling a bit longer in the master bedroom while she unpinned her hair allowing it to free fall upon her shoulders. While there, Doug couldn't help but notice a very imposing wood burning fireplace that was ready and waiting for nothing more than a matchstick. The stucco and stone structure occupied the entire length of one wall; the curved opening a yawning black brick orifice whose curved fire screen gave Doug the immediate impression of a black mesh spider web. 'That little detail alone must have cost her friends a fortune to have built', he thought, as his eyes now continued surveying the rest of the room. A very massive black wrought iron filigreed bed stood across from, and faced, the fireplace expanse. Deep green velvet drapes pulled to either side of the wall behind the tall, iron headboard gave a frame like illusion to the nine arm Spanish sconce directly above the bed. Like the rest of the house, it was well appointed, but this master suite drew its own marked distinction of a dramatic; yet romantic room to Angel's guest. The most impressive detail was the ceiling. Within the concaved center of the ten foot ceiling was a carved shield- shaped medallion; most likely a family crest; with the letter "Z" spanning from the center and extending out on all four sides of the ornately carved crest. It was the most striking detail of the house; without a doubt. Doug found himself talking to Angel while looking skyward from the moment he noticed it until they left the room. They finally came full circle in the house tour, as Doug now found himself in the kitchen where Angel offered him a beer; poured herself a glass of burgundy wine, and set about preparing dinner.

The conversation through the meal preparation was much ado about nothing; as Doug's attention was primarily focused on Angel herself. As she went about the kitchen completing the tasks at hand, Doug's mind was drifting to his new updated fantasy: 'I wonder what it would be like to fuck her silly in that huge iron bed? Or on the floor doggie style in front of that awesome fireplace?' He nodded at her in mute agreement to something she had just said as he polished off his first bottle of beer, and was promptly handed another one. 'God, she has a hot ass! Everything about her is hot! I'd like to be licking those long, to- the- sky- thighs right about now and slowly tongue my way up to... '

"Doug, are you ok? Your mind seems to be a million miles away. Maybe it's on the constellation of Orion?" She remarked; again with that touch of sarcasm that began their original conversation in the bar. She handed him the plates and silverware to set the table, and turned to check on the steaks in the grill.

"Oh, no; sorry. I was just thinking about tomorrow's wasted day at the conclusion of the seminar" he lied, as he arranged the place settings for the two of them and, taking his lighter out of his pocket, lit the candles that were already on the solid, dark oak table.

"Let's not think about what tomorrow will have in store for us when we still have the remainder of tonight to fantasize and live out" she said; the same smile returning to her lips that had bewitched him from the start. The lavender eyes looked into his as if she had really looked behind them; into his thoughts and actually read what he was thinking just then. "But right now, dinner is officially ready, and we should enjoy that first" she announced, as she brought the steaks over on a platter to the table.

'We may get to see up close and personal that iron bed after all,' Doug thought, as he returned the smile and pulled out her chair for her to sit down. His cock had become fully excited again, and jumped for joy in the anticipation of what; now fairly certain, lay ahead of him tonight.

However, his balls, once more, did not share in the excitement.

The impromptu meal was delicious; as Angel seemed to not only have beauty, brains and sex appeal, but culinary talents as well.

As they both sat eating and exchanging small talk, Doug had two more beers and was getting a major buzz in spite of ingesting the food before him. Angel, on the other hand, had been sipping from her glass of wine that she had poured when she first began fixing dinner, and seemed quite satisfied with drinking no more. The conversation shifted to free time activities and Doug; well on his way to getting drunk, decided to take a stab at impressing Angel with his physical attributes.

"I have been going to the corporate gym faithfully for well over a year now. This is one reason why I know I have the outer; as well as the inner strength and stamina to achieve what I do. I run the entire gamut of machines and weights with no trouble, and even have fallen into the vain trap of projecting an image of a bodybuilder."

"Projecting an image of a bodybuilder?" Angel repeated back. Doug, now grinning from ear to ear waiting for Angel to ask just that, boastfully replied,

"I shave myself from nose to nads and after a workout and shower; I oil myself down like a well maintained machine. Even though I can drink a six pack, my abs are a six pack. Not that I'm bragging. It's just a fact."

Angel sat there looking Doug up and down with no other expression on her face to indicate to him what was running through her mind. A few moments later, she rose from her chair and walked around the side of the table; slow and deliberate in her approach until she was alongside of the still seated Doug. His eyes traveled in moves with her moves toward him, and when she reached down to pull him up from his chair solely with his tie, Doug felt his cock swell as suddenly as a balloon being inflated with helium.

He found himself looking directly into her eyes, and with her 3" heels still on, Doug realized she was as tall as he; about six foot one; another desirable surprise physical attraction to him. Those lavender eyes looking directly into his had deepened to a shade of purple; two purple passions that set him swaying gently side to side; entranced, as his arms reached out to pull her toward him. She held fast to his tie, as she beat him to the punch and jerked him forward; placing demanding and hungry lips onto his, and sucking his tongue into her mouth as if it belonged there with hers all along. He moaned softly into her mouth, the sound echoing within it; as his cock continued to throb violently; pleading in its own muscular way for release from its keeper.

While their tongues dueled in provocative thrusts within her mouth, Doug felt Angel's hands unbuttoning his shirt, and slipping underneath his tee; all her fingernails gently strode across his chest and lightly caressed; then pinched his nipples. At the same time, his arms reached around her slender waist and dropped to her tight ass cheeks; pulling her lower torso to meet with his pounding member for its own type of thrusting duel.

Suddenly, Angel broke their oral foreplay and stood back; smiling that smile; licking those lips as she had licked the rim of her glass at the bar. With her eyes welded to his, she began to loosen his tie and slip the shirt off of his sinewy shoulders. Doug went to aid her in removing the tie, and she at once stopped him; saying in a take control manner,

"I like a tie on an otherwise naked man. It stays - the rest goes. Take off your shoes and socks, and just stand here for me to strip you. "

Doug's cock was a pogo stick in ecstatic action, as she slipped his tee shirt off and then gently raked her fingernails down, down, and further down his muscled, shaven chest and his taut, hairless abdomen. She continued her sensual descent down to his belt; unbuckling it and unzipping his pants without so much as grazing his bouncing manhood that was anxiously awaiting release from its cloth cage. She continued with determination to expose his avid attributes without actually making physical contact; as his pants and underwear fell to the floor under her digital direction. Doug now basked in his semi numb and totally nude state as he stood before her in confident exhibition.

Angel devoured his body with erotically hungry eyes; as Doug, under the mellowing influence of too much beer in too short a time span, was watching her reaction to what she just unveiled. He had no inhibitions; sensed no bad vibes; no bad karma, and due to the rather large quantity of alcohol consumed, he too was feeling no pain.

He was feeling no pain... yet

*** THE FLY ACCEPTS ***

"You certainly live up to your physical self appraisal, Doug." She exclaimed; seemingly quite impressed as she stepped back once again to get a clearer overall view of the man she'd just stripped down to all but his tie.

"And now it's your turn to show me what I've been trying to imagine is under that skirt you're wearing", Doug brazenly countered; slightly slurring his words.

Angel; her eyes tracking the eye movement of her lusting beholder; began to remove her business suit in languid fashion; teasing and tickling his excitement of what lay beneath the business facade. She stepped out of the jacket and skirt and kicked them aside in one motion of her high heel.

"Mmmmmm, I never would have dreamed it was that hot! Mmm; never! Better than I ever would have dreamed." he confessed between appreciative moans. He instinctively began stroking his continuously bobbing shaft; as his eyes remained transfixed to the vision before him.

Beneath the black business jacket and skirt, Angel had been wearing something black, alright. But it had not been lacey; nor was it a garter belt, or even a pair of crotchless panties or thongs. It was a black satin corset; tight; revealing in nature; almost decadent in design with red satin laces crisscrossing up the middle. Strapless; it pushed up her ample breasts to provide cleavage that was mouth watering. And the key dangling from the neck chain she was wearing fell right down between her delectable mounds as he watched it bury itself as if it were playing a child's game of hide and seek.

This ornate silver key would be brought out of hiding later tonight. Though not for a child's game, but as an opponent for an adult game; a power game.

And it would win the game... against Doug.

Angel's smile broadened just a bit, as she began walking backwards out of the kitchen with Doug in tow by his sole piece of clothing – the tie. He allowed himself to be led all too willingly through the large entry foyer; through the livingroom; the study; to the other side of the house he had previously viewed in his grand tour. His cock bounced over and over against his groin; as if clapping in earnest applause for its own imminent success.

As they entered the master bedroom, he remembered seeing a bathroom door to the right, and his kidneys reminded him they were in need of immediate attention. He had the equivalent of about six bottles of beer to eliminate out of his system, and told Angel he needed a short break now in order to not be interrupted later.

"You go that way, and I'll go start a fire to set the background mood," she seductively said; tilting her head in the direction of the master bathroom.

Angel dropped his tie against his chest, blew him a kiss, and turned to walk across the expansive room as Doug stood there a moment longer to watch. The French cut legs on the corset did much to enhance the back view of her as well as it did the front. Doug was still grinning as he entered the bathroom; still smiling as he put up the seat to pee.

As he stood in front of the toilet emptying what seemed like a gallon of brew through his cock, he glanced about the room out of simple boredom while waiting for his bladder to empty. Like the rest of the house, it was primarily Spanish influenced and the appointments, right down to the monogrammed guest towels, were coordinated to theme and color. Even without his eyes focusing clearly, and even with his mind still fuzzy because of his excessive imbibing, he still noted the initials; "AZA" on the designer towels, as he dried his hands on one of them, and staggered out toward the wrought iron bed, the fire now blazing in the massive fireplace, and... toward the devilishly decadent satin clad woman that called herself Angel.

She was standing in front of the fireplace facing him; the glow from the flames surrounding her deep red hair in the darkness like a halo of smoldering embers. She seemed an extension of the fire; a three dimensional inferno all wrapped up in high heels and a black corset. But... something was slightly different; something was added to her appearance that wasn't there before. She was holding something in each hand down at her sides. As he crossed the room toward her, the objects hanging from each hand became distinguishable. They were ties – men's silk ties.

"I also have a passion for men's ties, Doug. Some may even call it a fetish" she began, as she brought both her hands - and ties – straight out in front of her as if in an offering to him. "Have you ever been tied up before; helpless; all while fucking, Doug? If not, then here's your chance to prove your Orion theory to yourself again- and to me. Are you up for it?" The reflection of the flames licking the shiny black fabric of her corset intensified the mystery; somehow, to the challenge just presented.

"I'm game. And I'm more than 'up' for it," he confidently responded glancing down at his lunging cock that strained to reach the dessert being served up in black satin directly in front of him. 'I'm up for any game that gets me into your pussy, tonight, doll,' he thought to himself as he and his cock stood at full attention.

With understood, but with unspoken words, Angel began tying Doug's wrists together as they stood before the fire; the one tied expertly and successfully; securing his hands together. The second tie she looped and weaved somehow through the first; leaving the silk ends of tie fabric cascading onto Doug's hard cock; now appearing as a horizontal flagpole with the silk streamers of the tie hanging from either side of it. She did all this without once looking down at her binding efforts; as Doug now realized, with excited but nervous fascination, that his hands were wrapped in an immoveable, prayer-like position; almost as if in preparation for a sacrificial ceremony.

"You're almost ready" Angel said in a solemn voice; the first words spoken since the bondage began. She now took both ends of the one tie into her hand, and led Doug to the bed. Even in his half drunken stupor, Doug began to sense the first signs of his mistake.

He likened himself to a sheep being led to slaughter.

"Lie down on your back and raise your hands above your head" Angel instructed, as she straddled his chest to knot the tie's ends to the scrollwork of the iron headboard. Doug felt the heat of her pussy through the corset as he stretched out in compliance; wondering what it would feel like if she slid down to his anxious throbbing member where it would then bury itself full within her hot, wet sex. His cock jumped as if through hoops at his new erotic thoughts.

"There now. That will work. It wasn't so bad, was it?" she teased, as she leaned into his face and began to nibble and nip his lips; once again jutting her tongue into his mouth in search of a mate. All the while she rubbed her body up and down his; leaning into Doug's pectoral muscles with her firm, delectable tits, as she put her body into reverse and caught his erection between her ass cheeks; dragging his meat between her folds and against her clit. She stroked his tie as if stroking his cock; up and down; up and down; the hand movements slow and with obvious insinuation. He felt the cloth covering the snaps of the corset as she glided over his yearning; the sensuous material being the only barrier between his now dripping passion and hers. She continued this see-saw effect; down onto his chest with her hard and erect nipples; making contact with all four as if magnets irresistibly locked, and then raising herself up slightly to drop her pussy onto his aching- to- fuck hardness. Over and over she teased his cock in this manner; the deliberate taunting making his body silently scream for more; much, much more.

But... it would be the last of the silent screaming done this night.

As if she heard his soundless pleading, she unsnapped the crotch of her corset and ascending slightly; slipping down his torso for their sexes to rendezvous; wet flesh upon wet flesh.

Doug felt the tug at the back of his neck, as Angel wrapped the Orion tie around her hand once; clenching it as if it were the reins of a bronco ready to be released from its shoot gate at a rodeo. With a firm grip of the silk within her hand, she mounted Doug's rod and began to ride it; driving his cock deep inside her slippery channel.

"Ohhhhhh, yeaaaaah!", he moaned aloud; as the sultry lady of satin now began jackhammering onto his cock; with quick, deep, and deliberate thrusts. He raised his knees up against her back for resistance; as she braced and dropped; braced and dropped onto his pole. The moans grew louder as Doug's cream began its rapid journey from the root of his cock up into his shaft. He lifted his lower torso again with his knees bent and feet planted, and thrust upward to meet with her every fall, as the rise of his cum increased steadily. His powerful leg muscles served him well as Angel bounced high from his ceiling bound thrusts, and came down onto his vertical cock like a ring landing dead center onto the stake in a game of ringtoss. He was teetering on the edge of cumming when...

Suddenly, she dismounted him, and slid herself down between his legs; encircling his glistening shaft with her fingers as she settled her cherry maned head into the vee of his groin. He raised his head slightly from the pillow to see the black clad beauty's tongue painting his cockhead; dipping into the slit at the tip and twirling it as if it were a baton, and then spinning it all around the base of his pulsing head. He watched his cock disappear between her lips as Angel deep throated him; her hot and moist mouth a sauna for the entire muscled organ that filled it. Doug felt his cream rise at warp speed once more as his cock glided back and forth over her wanton tongue again and again and again; the texture of her tongue's surface a French tickler to the underside of his cock. The escape route for his seed sucked it so near to its freedom, but then, without notice; without warning; Angel sealed the erotic passageway by withdrawing her mouth from Doug's shaking-to-cum cock. He had been so close; closer yet than before; so into the moment of collapsing the floodgates with his load; that he didn't realize for several seconds that she was... gone.

*******

Angel had abruptly, but quietly, slid off to the side of the bed leaving Doug still in too close, but not close enough to cumming shock. His ongoing frustration was apparent in his short, gaspy breaths and writhing motions. Silently, Angel walked over to a tall armoire in the far corner of the room. She turned around and smiled that smile that he remembered from before; the one he saw -and felt- as evil. Doug dropped his legs down straight on the bed, and lifting his head as far as he could with his arms slung over it the way they were; strained to see what she deemed so necessary that it should take top priority in the middle of their fuckfest.

The second signs of trepidation coursed through his system, as in the same instance, Angel opened the large chiffarobe doors to reveal a slide out metal rod filled with men's ties. In front of the men's ties hung something quite the opposite of the lightweight fabrics lined up like colorful silk soldiers. Something hard; metal; heavy - something foreboding stood at the head of the marchers in this inanimate parade.