Her Hunger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Stewart paused, then tucked his phone back into his pocket.

"Anything?"

"Yes. I mean it. I'll do anything. You can tie me up. Get another girl and I'll eat her pussy for you. Pee on me, I don't care. Just fuck me, now. Please fuck me."

Colin Stewart had been a senior executive with the firm for over ten years. He was only thirty-four years of age when he was promoted from junior executive, making him the youngest senior executive in the history of the firm. He earned his position by working longer hours than any other executive, running the most efficient department within the firm, and producing the highest revenues in seventeen of the last twenty-four quarters. Most of the firm believed that he was being groomed to succeed the company president upon his retirement in two more years. His reputation was impeccable. He did not make rash decisions.

This was not a typical situation. He had already fired Lisette. She didn't want anything in return. She was naked, and her pussy was dripping wet. Those facts presented a different equation.

"Alright, Ms. Berenger, you win. You can start by sucking my cock--and you better be good."

Lisette reached for Colin's zipper and gave it a quick tug. Her progress was slowed by the tightness of his slacks, so she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pushed the pants and underwear to the floor. A thick, meaty cock flopped out, smacking her in the face. Lisette slid off the sofa to the floor, grabbed a firm butt cheek in each hand, opened her mouth, and swallowed Colin's spear.

Colin grabbed a handful of blonde hair in each hand and thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock to the back of Lisette's throat. Lisette was surprised by the forcefulness of his thrust. She was even more astonished by the strength of grip as he held her head in place. She knew from the first day she reported to work that Mr. Stewart kept himself in good shape, but she had no idea that hiding beneath his custom-tailored suits was the firm musculature of a dedicated athlete.

"I have to say, Ms. Berenger, that your oral skills are impressive. Come to think of it, you did very good work for the firm during your short period of employment. I expected you to go far in your career. It is a shame that I had no choice but to terminate you."

"Uhmmmm hmmmmm." A long strand of drool dripped from Lisette's mouth to the floor as she moaned in response.

"You probably have no idea how often I thought about fucking you. It was almost the first thing that came to mind when I interviewed you."

"Hmmmmm?" A thick stream of saliva flowed out of the corner of Lisette's mouth, down her neck and chest, and formed a puddle on the floor.

"I have seen too many of my colleagues lose their jobs, their careers, and their families simply because they didn't have self-control inside the office. My mentor made it his policy to only hire ugly old women in his department. That way, he would never be tempted.

"I always thought that policy a little extreme--especially for someone with self-discipline. Anyone with enough determination to become a senior executive or department head should have enough self-control to resist temptation inside the office. Do you realize that in nineteen years with this firm, I have never once touched a female employee, other than a simple handshake? I have withstood the advances of women in low-cut blouses offering sex at job interviews; women at exit interviews sobbing and offering to do anything if they could keep their jobs; women brushing against my crotch in the file room; women leaning over my desk so their boobs fell out of their shirts and suggestively licking their lips at performance reviews. You were my first real temptation, but I managed to resist you. I'll bet you never even knew I was interested."

"Hmmmm mmmmm."

"For me, it's simple: you don't fuck the help. Instead, you fuck other people's help. That's why they are there."

Colin paused for second to allow Lisette to digest the meaning of his words. In so doing, he relaxed his grip on Lisette's head for a brief second. Lisette used that opportunity to pull her head back and take a breath.

"Mr. Stewart," she said between gasps of breath.

"Yes."

"Shut up and fuck me."

Colin pulled Lisette off the floor by her hair, and pushed her backward onto the sofa. She landed on her back with her legs in the air. Colin grabbed Lisette's hips and pulled her toward him. His wet cock slid across her moist slit, causing a moan to escape from Colin's throat.

"Put it in me."

The senior executive reached for his cock, aimed the head at Lisette's slippery hole, and pushed. His cock sank halfway into Lisette's pussy.

"Ungh!" she groaned.

Colin pulled back, then pushed again. His entire shaft was entirely inside her.

"Mmmmmm. You have a wonderful cock, Mr. Stewart. Give it to me. Give it all to me, Mr. Stewart. Fuck me. Fuck me, Mr. Stewart."

Colin was a classic type "A" personality who felt the need to control every situation--no matter whether it was work-related, recreational, or even sexual--but in less than a minute he felt control of this encounter slipping from his grasp. As Lisette wrapped her ankles around his back and pulled him toward her, Colin felt more than just his cock being drawn into her. He felt as though his very essence was being devoured by this slender young lady with an insatiable appetite for sex.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Mr. Stewart. Fuck me with your big delicious cock. Fuck me, Mr. Stewart. Fuck me as hard as you can."

Despite his boycott of all work-related sex, Colin did not consider himself to be sexually inhibited. Nonetheless, at that moment Colin felt freer than he had ever felt in his life. His body tingled in response to Lisette's touch, and his brain was seared with the sound of her voice urging him to let go. He felt more powerful, while his cock felt both harder and bigger. He felt more alive than ever. He was overcome by an all-consuming compulsion to fuck Lisette harder and deeper than she had ever been fucked before.

Lisette exploded when Colin first sank his cock into her, and she came again as his pace quickened. His cock was big and hard, and that was really all she needed from him. No, I need one more thing. I need him to last.

Her time in the basement had been more frustrating than satisfying. Few of her afternoon lovers lasted long enough to give her even a minor orgasm. Hours passed since she had been anywhere close to the elusive climax that seemed attainable before she left the computer lab. She sensed that Colin would be her last, best chance to overcome her frustration and scale the ultimate peak.

Colin felt that every inch of his body had become an erogenous zone. His senses were close to overloading. The smell of sex that permeated the back corner of the supply room was setting his mind on fire. The sound of Lisette grunting and gasping beneath him while their bodies smashed together was more exciting and more invigorating than any words anyone had ever spoken to him or about him. The feel of her body--covered by a sheen of perspiration--was both hot and cool at the same time. But more than anything, the liquid vice squeezing his cock every time he thrust into Lisette was driving his brain to a place where thoughts were impossible, and all that existed was the union of their flesh.

"Hello," a voice called from around the corner. "Lisette?"

Colin froze.

"Don't stop!" Lisette commanded.

"Shhhhh. There's someone here."

"Fuck me, dammit!"

Colin remained immobile. Heavy footsteps approached, and then a head peered around the corner.

"Are you ready for me, Lisette?"

"Carl?"

"Oh, I see you're still busy," Carl answered. "Who's your new friend?

"She's busy, Carl," Colin interrupted. "Now get the fuck out of here before I have you fired."

"No, Colin," Lisette interjected. "He's staying."

"You're going to fuck him, too?" Colin glared at Lisette. "I don't think so. Fuck it--whatever. He can wait outside until I'm finished."

"Mr. Stewart," Carl said.

"Yes, Carl," Colin growled.

"Do you have any idea what you've gotten yourself into? This one's a little wildcat. It'll take the both of us to put her down. She devours men like the fat kid at a buffet puts away dessert."

"Carl, I am quite capable of handling Ms. Berenger. Now go away."

"Don't go, Carl," Lisette pleaded. "I want both of you."

Lisette's thoughts drifted back to the computer lab. She remembered Irwin and Nathan almost getting her to the peak, and Carl nearly getting her there by himself.

"The two of you are both going to fuck me. Mr. Stewart, get up. Carl, sit here."

Carl sat on the edge of the sofa and lay back. Lisette climbed on top of him and lowered her aching pussy onto his fat black shaft.

"I'm not going last," Colin complained.

Lisette bounced up and down several times until Carl's dick was fully inside her.

"Mr. Stewart, put your cock in my ass."

"Well, Ms. Berenger, you are quite the little minx, aren't you?"

Colin was amazed at how quickly he had lost control of the situation. It would be several days before he realized he was never really in control. None of that mattered at the moment. The opportunity to fuck his former protegee's tight little ass more than made up for the temporary loss of control.

"Fuck my ass, Mr. Stewart. Fill it with your big, beautiful cock."

Colin's erection flagged slightly after Carl entered the room, but it was back to full-mast as he stepped behind Lisette. He was surprised to look down and see that her anus was reddened, but he remained undeterred. He pressed the head of his cock against her inflamed rosebud and pushed.

"Unghhh!" Lisette groaned. "Push it in."

Colin drew back, spit on the crack of Lisette's ass, and pushed again. This time the head of his cock popped through. Colin immediately felt her ass squeeze, and then relax. He pushed one more time. His cock penetrated halfway into Lisette's ass before meeting resistance. He drew back and pushed again. This time his cock did not stop until his balls were bouncing against Carl's sack. Colin pushed that though out of his mind and began pumping in and out of Lisette's stretched asshole.

Lisette came as soon as the head of Colin's cock penetrated her sphincter. She was close to cumming again when his cock filled her anal cavity. She had never felt so full in her life. Neither Carl's nor Colin's cock was the biggest that had ever been inside her, but they were among the thickest. Lisette experienced her first double penetration earlier that afternoon. That experience failed to prepare her for the pain or the pleasure she was feeling at that moment.

"Mmmmmmmm! Damn! That feels so good. Fuck me guys. Fuck me."

"See what I'm talking about, Mr. Stewart?" Carl asked. "This one's a beast."

"Mmmmmm," Colin groaned.

Colin was beyond words. He found the mind-numbing pleasure of Lisette's pussy was nothing compared to the exquisite joy of her asshole. Colin's wife refused to indulge his predilection for that orifice, and his occasional extra-marital dalliances rarely allowed him the conquest of their backsides. Lisette's ass was a rare treasure that he would always cherish.

"Fuck me, guys. Make me cum. Nobody stops until I tell you to, ok?"

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, little girl," Carl answered. "I'm gonna fuck you real good this time. Mr. Stewart and I are gonna split you in two."

"Ohhhhh that's so good. Fuck me. Just fuckin' fuck me."

Carl's mobility was limited, but he found that he could hold onto Lisette's hips and rock her up and down on his shaft. He rolled his hips in opposition to his hand movements, thereby lengthening his stroke another two inches.

"More. Fuck me. More. More."

Colin was oblivious to Carl's presence. His attention was focused on his thick cock and Lisette's tight little asshole. He was surprised that she was able to accommodate his swollen shaft, and pleased that she continued to beg for more.

Lisette's orgasms were hitting her in rapid succession. Each climax exceeded the one before it; each revealed a glimpse of the higher peak that followed. She was vaguely aware of Carl's uniform shirt scraping her swollen nipples. She did not notice his hands on her hips, but she was acutely aware of his thick cock splitting her wide open, and his coarse pubic hair chafing her clit. She was oblivious to his grunts and groans, just as she was unaware of Colin's moaning somewhere behind her. Lisette's only awareness of Colin was his rock-hard erection pounding her raw, burning asshole. She had endured worse pain; she had never experienced more pleasure.

"That's it! Oh yes! I'm almost there!" Lisette screamed.

Colin pounded Lisette's ass as hard as he could. Carl did his best to pump in and out of her, despite his limited mobility. Lisette squirmed and bucked and shouted, bouncing from one joy to the next.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" she groaned.

Lisette could see her peak. She was close. Lesser orgasms passed through her, each rocking her body and eliciting a grunt, groan or shout. She was higher than she had ever been before. Each brought her one step closer to the ultimate climax.

"Unghhhhhhh! Yesssssss!"

Another hard orgasm. She was getting closer.

"Harder! Harder! Harder!"

Carl slide lower on the sofa, altering his angle and providing a little more movement. His back was bent at a painful angle, but his cock had more movement and a longer stroke.

"That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Colin increased his speed. Never before had any woman ever taken this kind of an anal pounding from him. His pubic bone ached as it bounced off Lisette's lightly padded ass. He felt his cock swelling, and he knew he was about to explode.

"Harder! Deeper!"

Colin was already fucking Lisette's ass as hard and as deep as he could. Incapable of resisting her, he willed himself to pump faster.

Lisette was on the precipice. Just a few more strokes and she would reach the peak.

"That's it! That's it! Just like that! Just like that! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Colin felt a jolt of electricity exploding in his brain. A torrent of jizz shot from his balls, traveled up his shaft, and erupted inside Lisette's ass. Jet after jet of thick cum shot from his cock into the depths of Lisette's bowels.

Lisette exploded when she felt Colin's cum splashing inside her. She howled in celebration when she reached her peak, then screamed in agony when she felt his pace slacken and she realized that she was still short of her goal.

"No! No! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me!"

Colin tried to maintain his pace, but after ejaculating he no longer felt the urgency. He thrust in and out, but his motions were no longer driven by his frenzy. After a minute or two, he backed up and withdrew.

"Looks like it's just you and me, little girl."

"Give it to me Carl. Fuck me like a real man."

Carl picked up Lisette--who was still impaled on his shaft--and stood himself up in one motion. He turned around and planted her on the sofa. Carl grabbed Lisette's ankles, spread her legs as wide as they would go, and resumed fucking.

"Unghhh! Yes! Just like that!"

Lisette found herself cumming immediately. Carl pounded her with all the force that his two hundred thirty pound frame could deliver. Lisette felt like her insides were being destroyed, but each brutal thrust brought her closer to the peak. Carl pounded her over and over, his thick cock stretching her delicate membranes and stimulating each nerve ending inside her. It was like plucking a harp with a canoe paddle.

"Mmmmmmmm! Yes! Almost there! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Sweat was dripping off Carl's head and running down Lisette's face. The sofa cushions were stained with Lisette's sweat, her vaginal fluids, and the semen of countless men. Her body glistened under the fluorescent lighting.

"Ungh! Ungh! Almost! Almost! Ungh! Almost!"

Carl pumped and pumped. He no longer cared about satisfying Lisette. His sole thought was to cum, and cum hard. All afternoon he had regretted being so quick with Lisette in the computer lab. All of that was behind him. All that mattered was busting his nut as soon as possible. It was going to be his best orgasm--ever.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

Suddenly, everything went black. There was no sound. No smell. No sensation at all. Lisette was on top of her peak, and the entire world ceased to exist.

The room exploded. Lisette heard a scream, and a second later she realized it was her own. She heard Carl grunting his own satisfaction, and she felt his semen filling her womb and splashing onto the sofa. The lights reappeared, and she saw Carl's face hovering over hers, twisted into a grimace of orgasmic ecstasy. Then everything went black again.

When Lisette awoke, Carl was standing over her, pulling her hair back from her face and wiping the sweat from her forehead. Colin was shaking her shoulder and urging her to get up.

"How long was I out?" Lisette asked.

"Almost five minutes," Carl replied. "You never stopped breathing, so I wasn't too worried about you."

"Does this happen to you often?" Colin asked.

"Does what happen?"

"You pass out after sex."

"No--well, there was the one time. I mean two times. I mean, well, those were different. No, not really."

"Are you ok?" Carl asked.

"Carl, I can honestly say that I have never felt better in my life," Lisette smiled.

"You had us a little worried," Colin added.

"I'm better--really."

"That's a relief. The last thing we needed was to call for an ambulance."

"Yes, Mr. Stewart, I'm sure you would have had a hard time explaining what you were doing down here with a passed out, naked girl almost twenty years younger than you."

"That's true. Most people would have guessed that I would be the one who passed out."

"Or me," Carl interjected. "Hell, at least you're in shape, Mr. Stewart. I'm around your age, plus I'm fifty pounds overweight."

"So, Mr. Stewart, am I still terminated? Are you just going to fuck me and then can me?"

"Lisette, I'm afraid that I have no choice. It appears that you fucked almost half the guys in the company this afternoon. What do you think will be the main topic of discussion on Monday morning? These guys would never respect you again. I would fire every one of them also, if I could. Unfortunately, that would leave us in a position where we were unable to attend to our clients' business. I'm stuck with them.

"More than that, however, what do you think will happen when word leaks out to the other women in the firm? They're all going to assume that you fucked your way into your current position. Every promotion you ever received, every bonus you earned, every raise you were awarded would be considered as payment for sexual services, and not as something you achieved through hard work.

"And what if clients were to ever find out? I'm sorry, Ms. Berenger, but your career here is ruined. There's nothing I can do to save you. Believe me, I would if it were possible, but sadly, the situation is irreparable."

"Well, it's after six already. I guess I'll get dressed and go clean out my desk."

"That won't be necessary, Ms. Berenger. Come in tomorrow morning and take care of it. I will even have a mover here before noon to help you with your furniture and boxes and any other personal items. The firm will pay for it."

"So that's it? Don't I even get severance pay?"

"I'll draw up a package for you. Normally we pay ninety days for an ordinary dismissal. A dismissal with cause gets nothing. I don't have to give you anything, you know?

"I understand."

"One more thing, Lisette. I will, of course, give you a glowing recommendation. And if you don't find a job right away, I'll do anything else I can to help you. I would like to remain in contact with you--see you in the evening, once in a while. You are a very special woman."