Her Last Day of School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticking her hand all the way inside her frilly underwear, Kim anxiously rolled her four fingers through her freshly shaved snatch, the noisy and wet sound of her self stimulation audible to even the students sitting in the back row. Nodding her head to the pupils assembled in the rear of the room, Kim silently beckoned them to stand up and move in closer until the entire class had formed a crude, crescent shaped arc around her.

Almost like a preacher waiting for everyone in the congregation to find a comfortable spot in the pews, Kim waited until all her students had assembled around her before she began rolling her panties down her legs and kicking the lacy and miniscule undergarment aside.

"All naked now..well except for the stockings but I think I'll keep them on..its time to get to work," Kim told herself.

____________________________________

"All naked," an 18 year old student in the class named Steven Holcomb would certainly agree, along with everyone else in the room, in a state of disbelief watching his teacher stripped down to nothing but a pair of elegant black thigh high stockings.

Rubbing his forearm to avoid the growing temptation to run something else, the sandpaper like feel of the goosebumps rising on his flesh was the only thing that told Steven what he was watching wasn't a dream.

Of all the students in the room, Steven was one of the few that was still technically a virgin. He'd officially been to 2nd base with a couple of girls even though he'd bragged he'd been all the way to 3rd. He had seen a couple of naked women in accidental passing over the years, unfortunately for him two of those instances had been much older relatives, which sadly left him sick to the stomach, and the other time it had been a friend of his older sister whom he'd walked in on as she got out of the shower after a Friday night sleepover.

Steven had also been one of the male students that had slumped a little deeper into his seat when Mrs. Dudley's accusatory stare landed squarely on him, the clear and undeniable implication in her eyes that he'd been one of the boys that had fantasized about her, not to mention having stole a few glances down her blouse when standing at her desk.

He was guilty of everything his teacher's eyes accused him of, and much more. He masturbated himself to sleep plenty of nights since the school year started picturing Mrs. Dudley's cheeks puffing out as she rolled his manhood like a huge sucker around her mouth. Now that same cock was bulging out the crotch of his jeans as he tried pressing his knees together. Rubbing his fingers even faster across his forearm, as if stroking his dick by proxy, Steven avoided at all costs maintaining eye contact with his teacher, for fear that she could read every one of his perverse thoughts. Thankfully there were plenty of other areas of her naked body he could divert his gaze.

Between Mrs. Dudley's lovely, lipstick shined mouth, her jiggling breasts, her well-toned belly, even the pink blooming lips of her dripping wet and clean shaven pussy, there were enough options for Steven not to have to make eye contact with her. Inhaling, the 18 year old boy felt his nostrils quiver as his teacher's feminine scent filled the air and he felt the butterflies fluttering in his stomach stir even faster when he snuck a peek to his left and saw that one of the girls sitting beside him had snuck her own hand quietly under her desk and into her lap.

Then Steven heard Mrs. Dudley pop open the dual snaps of the briefcase sitting on her desk once again.

_____________________________________

The students' graded essays weren't the only things Kim had stashed inside her leather briefcase.

The smoothness of the faux wood surface of her desk cool and slippery against the cheeks of her bare ass, Kim turned to her left and clicked open her organizer. Everyone in the room had settled in closer until most of the students were within 10-12 feet of their naked teacher, giving Kim the distinct feeling of being a queen bee surrounded by a willing and attentive hive.

With the limited number of things packed up back at the house that she and her Husband had planned to take with them to start their new life, Kim couldn't stand the idea of leaving some of her personal effects behind. When she'd made the conscious decision to actually go through with that long time fantasy of hers that last morning in class, Kim couldn't resist the idea of bringing several of those effects along with her to school. And when she produced the vibrator she'd carried to school from the leather tote, a stirring whisper spread like wildfire through the students gathered around her.

Kim could hear hushed, random voices marveling at what they saw. A swell of "Is that ..what I think...yeah..Oh my God," drifted up to Kim but she made no attempt to look up and match voices with a face. Instead, Kim turned her eyes towards her trusty, battery powered friend before dropping it down towards the dripping fissure of her cunt. The wetness between her legs growing by the second, Kim tucked the device between her tanned and athletic thighs, then switched it on. The shiny, midnight blue tinted toy immediately buzzed to life, its humming drone sounding positively strange bouncing off the walls of her classroom.

Kim's toes curled inside her pumps and the muscles in her calves flexed and fired the instant she placed the pulsing head of the vibrator against the entrance to her wet and pulpy sex. Rotating the six inch toy in her right hand, Kim rolled her wrist in slow, sensuous circles, as if painting the expanse of her vulva before narrowing its focus down to just the throbbing nud of her clitoris.

Her breath becoming shallower and shallower as she balanced herself on the edge of her desk, everyone in the room looked on with hypnotic fascination as their teacher's breasts rose and fell each time she brushed the toy phallus harder against her crotch. Many of the students even held their breath, trying their best to hear the sound of Kim's toy as it hummed through the glistening folds of her vagina.

Kim would have loved nothing more than to sit there and slowly manipulate herself to a volcanic release, making sustained eye contact with each one of her gawking 18 and 19 year old students, but she knew she only had 25 minutes of quality time left before the end of class. Instead, Kim decided to work herself towards a quick and effortless initial release. Opening her eyes slightly and raising her head, Kim could barely make out anything through the acid-etched haze of her gaze. About the only thing she was able to visually latch on to was the face of one of the girls in front row, a non-descript, plain-Jane looking brunette girl named Anna Schwegert.

____________________________________

Anna had been shocked as anyone when Mrs. Dudley began disrobing in front of the class. Like her fellow students, she'd was too mortified to say anything, and by the time her teacher was almost naked, the paralysis of the herd mentality had taken over and she simply sat there, silently watching along with everyone else.

Anna couldn't deny the fact that she was somewhat interested in seeing Mrs. Dudley naked. Not exactly a confirmed lesbian, despite the whispers of many of her peers behind her back, she wouldn't have called herself completely heterosexual either. Like many boys and girls her age, Anna was in the midst of trying to figure out the sordid mess of her burgeoning sexual identity. To say she hadn't masturbated herself to sleep fantasizing about her pretty civics teacher would have been a lie, like most of the boys in the room, and a surprising number of the other girls, that private act had occurred more times than Anna could count.

It wasn't until Kim pulled the shiny blue vibrator from her briefcase and tucked it between her legs that Anna realized everything she was watching was real. Her pulse instantly began to quicken and her behind unconsciously started to shimmy in her seat. The teacher's toy looked very similar to one that Anna and one of her female friends had played with a few months earlier while the two girls had been alone in the other girl's bedroom one Saturday afternoon. Like thousands of girls around the world doing the same thing every year, the encounter had been nothing more than an innocent experiment in self discovery for the two girls. Now however, Anna sat in her first period classroom, with 21 of her peers, all watching as their pretty, 30 year old teacher did the exact same thing.

Her eyes squinted forward, Anna's senses all became vividly acute. Seated only six feet away from her teacher's desk, Anna could clearly make out every detail of Mrs. Dudley's glowing pink pussy as the vibrator scoured and darted noisily through it, the flared and moistened folds sloshing and gripping the buzzing device as it's owner rubbed it harder and harder against her crotch. By then, the teacher's primal scent had filtered heavily through the room and as Anna focused on Mrs. Dudley's increasingly disjointed face, she could see the older woman's eyelids begin to flutter.

All of it combined to strike such a lurid chord inside Anna that she felt saliva starting to pool in her mouth, suddenly aching to touch and taste the naked woman masturbating in front of her. Tapping her feet anxiously on the floor beneath her desk, the soles of Anna's shoes provided an eerie drumbeat as Kim Dudley drove herself to orgasm in front of the whole class.

_____________________________________

Her feet spread a little more than shoulder width's apart on the floor, Kim dug the tips of her high heels into the tiles below as she teetered and grinded on top of the desk. Gouging the shaft of the vibrating phallus in and out of her cunt with her now soaked right hand, Kim squeezed the fingers of her left around the edge of the desk and held on tight.

Every drop of her blood sizzling as it raced through her veins, Kim did her best to keep her eyes trained forward, but the only thing she could clearly make out was Anna sitting directly in front of her. Locking gazes with the 18 year old girl, Kim could see the lustful want in her student's big brown eyes.

"I want to touch you," the intent was clear to Kim in Anna's glazed stare and the teacher felt her vagina pulse and flare around the penetrating phallus as she watched Anna's fat nipples protrude the front of her shirt. It wasn't long until Kim found herself synchronizing the pace of her manual thrusts to the rhythm Anna kept with her feet tapping under her desk.

"You want to see me cum don't you?" Kim's eyes fired back to Anna's until the older woman could see red blotches of anxious lust spreading across the pale flesh of the young girl's cheeks and neck.

The surface of her desk now slick with her vaginal juices, Kim slid side to side as she frigged herself for several minutes, mentally undressing and fucking the teenage girl she was fixated on in front of her. Finally drilling the head of the vibrator hard against her inflamed clit, Kim drove herself to a harrowing orgasm. The floor feeling as if it was tumbling away beneath her, Kim's mouth opened into a large oval and every muscle fiber in her body strained and tensed. Normally a rabid screamer in bed, Kim finally had to bit down on her tongue and lower lip to keep from squealing at the top of her lungs knowing there were classes being taught on each side of her. Instead of allowing all that chaotic energy to escape her body however, the aftershocks of her release continually ricocheted through her system, like waves being churned up inside a bathtub, until she felt her knees give way and she crumbled into a crouched position with her back flush against the wooden front of her large desk.

The buzzing vibrator still tucked tightly between her thighs, when Kim was finally able to stop her downward descent and slowly began raising back up to face her wide eyed students, Kim could feel the warm traces of her joyful tears streaming down each of her cheeks.

________________________________

Steven Holcomb didn't know how long he'd gone without breathing, but when he finally did inhale the fresh oxygen hit his system like a bucket full of ice cold water. He'd been so entranced by what his teacher was doing in front of the room, most of his bodily functions had been put on hold.

Like most of the boys in the room, sometime during Mrs. Dudley's illicit act, he'd allowed one of his hands to slip under his desk to massage the inflated slab of his young manhood. Even though he kept from staring too hard at the other students around him, Steven sensed several of the other boys had came in their pants watching Mrs. Dudley fuck herself. For what it mattered, Steven smiled a little private internal smile, proud of himself for not shooting his wad so quickly.

Stealing a peek up to the clock on the wall, Steven saw there was still a good 20 minutes left before the end of class, and when he looked back at Mrs. Dudley crouched and gasping for air herself in front of her desk, Steven could see the fires of lust still burning in her smoky, aqua blue eyes.

When she started to rise up from her kneeling position, Steven felt his painful erection press even harder against his the inside of his pants seeing the way the muscles in his teacher's trim, stocking clad legs fired indiscriminately as aftershock after orgasmic aftershock continued to trip through her wires. Then Steven felt his heart swoon watching her pull the vibrator free from her swollen cunt, several droplets of vaginal castoff flying through the air in the process as Mrs. Dudley raised the very sticky and shiny blue toy and sat it down on the desk beside her.

Then Steven's already swooning heart nearly stopped when he watched his teacher reach back inside her briefcase for a few seconds before pulling something else out...

Part 2 to come

12