Her Legal Briefs

Story Info
Powerful attorney enjoys different role at home.
1.2k words
4.08
35.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2000, 2002 StaffWriter

My wife is an attorney for a major research company, defending the organization against patent infringements and frivolous lawsuits commonly directed at successful businesses. Thanks to her position she travels in lofty circles with powerful friends. Naturally she carries herself with dignity and confidence. Though a conservative dresser, as is required by her role, she nonetheless commands attention whenever she enters a room. Years of legal action have reinforced her natural ability to bargain from a position of strength whenever such bargaining is required.

Yes, my woman has plenty of strength and confidence in her bearing.

Unknown to her work mates and adversaries, however, she has enough strength and confidence that she can safely play as a complete submissive in our home. In short, I'm married to a brilliant, sexy, commanding woman who leaves her dominance outside our door. In our house, she serves me as my loving slave.

This was not always the case, but I'll save the story of how I awakened her inner submissiveness for another time. I can safely say, however, that she can act out this fantasy with me for two reasons: 1) she trusts me absolutely and knows that I would never really hurt her, and 2) it gives her a balance to her professional career that in many ways requires she be the controlling person in a business dealings.

Instead of talking about her awakening and training, I'll describe a typical day in our household. Between her income and my own (I own several lucrative patents myself, in a field unrelated to her employer's) we can afford a spacious three story house with plenty of playrooms.

Her transition from boss to submissive is not instant upon her entry into our house. If I implied otherwise earlier, then you must have misunderstood. Instead, she prepares to be my servant even before leaving the office. I allow her to wear underwear to work beneath her elegant threads, but her stockings are attached to a garter belt--I dislike panty hose.

When the clock announces it's time for her leave for the day, she first stops in the executive washroom and removes her panties, which we jokingly call her "legal briefs." Occasionally I will instruct her to finger herself for several minutes, but I know how loud she can be when she gets excited so I keep that interval short. If she's wearing a heavy suit coat I might have her remove her bra as well. Sometimes she has to stow the undergarments inside her moist recess, but I'll never embarrass her publicly by telling her to leave them behind.

On the drive home, she is required to think about the totem of my manhood. Her Lexus has a vanity mirror and she has attached a photograph there as a constant reminder. I encourage her to come up with new ways to please me, so her half hour drive is often a creative period for her. Not only does it get her in the mood for an evening with her master, it helps her to forget the troubles of the daily grind. Both counts help her to relieve her stress from the rigors of employment.

Once she parks her car in our garage, she knows the real fun will begin. We have a four car enclosed garage to accommodate our automotive toys. There's extra space there so I built a small entryway and closet. As soon as the garage door closes, she is required to strip. She hangs up her day's apparel in the closet, then looks to see if there's some special costume waiting for her there. If so, she puts it on. She is never allowed to be in the house with "normal" clothing unless I have something special in mind.

Usually I get home later than her--my job has more flexible hours and sometimes a longer commute. I don't always know what she does on these occasions, but I do know that she is waiting for me on her knees, head bowed, when I enter the house.

"Master, I am so glad you're home. How may I please you today?" she asks. Sometimes I'll command that she pour me a glass of wine or bring me a snack, but most times I'll lead her to the playroom. Just like a gym, there are several different stations for different sorts of pleasure. Frequently I'll place her on the blowjob bench for a little warm up session. This bench is set to just the right height for me to stand comfortably in front of her. It has several rings and straps to fasten her face-down, unable to move anything but her head and tongue. Because she is tied to the bench, it's not so much that she's sucking me as it is that I'm making love to her mouth. She has a great mouth, beautiful and talented, and sometimes I'll choose to come in it quickly. Since she's a bit constrained at this point, I'll usually leave her there for a few minutes while I get myself some wine. Her position is not terribly uncomfortable on the bench, but each minute she remains attached is another minute of reminder that she's subservient to me.

After I've quaffed a beverage I'll untie her from the bench. If she was required to hide her undergarments in her most secret place, this is the time she is expected to pull them out. Usually they're drenched in her juices, so I'll have her suck on them for a few minutes. For reasons already mentioned we won't have her indulge in any lesbian encounters, but this serves as an adequate substitute and as another symbol of her submission.

I said I'll never embarrass her in public--that's part of the bond between us based on trust. I must confess however that she agreed with me that her dental visits will be special exceptions. She found an orthodontist two hours away from our house, in another city, far from our regular business partners.

Remember I said she has a beautiful mouth? In part it's because she invested in invisible braces technology, where every couple of weeks you get a different set of braces, nearly transparent to the casual observer. Unlike regular braces with their wires and hooks, these are such that she can suck me without fear of damaging my hard tissue. Before every dental appointment she swallows a hot load of my come. Sometimes I'll go with her to the office, then have her suck me off in the car before she checks in. Other times I'll give her a mouthful before she leaves the house. Dr. Jane and her hygienists have never commented on my wife's unusual breath and stains, but my wife reports that it's a tremendous turn-on to know that another woman is in on her little secret. She also finds it exhilarating to be without panties, stretched out in a chair, knowing that she is remaining open for me at all times, even when I'm not there.

Every time I think of my wife and how she balances her professional dominance with her domestic obedience, I get a raging hard-on. There are days when I can't wait to get home so I can place that hard-on into her willing, sexy, submissive body. In fact, I think it's time I left the office now; I bought her a special toy last week and I think it's time now she tried it on. Perhaps I'll tell you about it another time.

Copyright © 2000, 2002 StaffWriter