Her Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Terry and Char start their journey.
13.3k words
4.76
21.8k
23
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I guess this story was OK to some folks. That's awesome! To all those who want a simple wankfest, this isn't it. how often I gotta say it, patience is rewarded? in this case it sure will be. Enjoy this chapter and i am working on By the Horns! Yes I said it lol! So relax! I am just stuck on a few small details, but it's nothing a few beers can't fix. Enjoy this offering kids and lemme know how ya like it or not! Thanks Fel for your help with this one! ENJOY THE SHOW KIDS!

Char held him tight and let him cry his heart out. For an hour his tears filled her suit coat and his sobs made the apartment's normally reserved feeling more somber. Char began to stroke his cheek softly until eventually Terry finally got himself under control enough to stop crying. Slowly she sat them up and as they did his sobs became shallow gasps. Seeing he was finally coming back to his senses Char got them to their feet. She walked him to the couch and sat him down. Once he was down she went to the balcony and shut the window and locked it. She then looked back to him. His expression was still one lost in sorrow.

Char saw the door signal flashing and went to it. She buzzed in the delivery man and waited for him at the door. A few minutes went by and a knock let her know the man was on the other side. She opened up and signed for the food tipping him well. Once she got the food she went to the kitchen and set it on the counter. Going back to the living room she noted that he hadn't budged an inch. Not knowing what else to do she sat down next to him and put her arm over his shoulder.

Terry felt the gesture and he turned his face to look at her. Her big brown eyes filled his and the look in them was one that made him realize she wanted an explanation. Terry realized that he had little choice but to tell her what was going on so he took a deep shaking breath.

"Where should I start?" he asked softly.

"Wherever you feel comfortable," Char said in a soothing tone.

Terry's let out his breath and began to recall what was going on with him. He told of how his father died and how his mother began to make his life hell. When he told her of the abuse he went through at their hands Terry broke down into tears as he went on. Char listened as he continued and when he spoke of the last year she was nearly horrified. The purely despicable things they had done to him made her skin crawl, somehow she continued listened as he spoke. Her mind swam as she listened and then when he spoke of the money he had in his trust it all began to make sense to her.

Terry told her what Vonte had threatened him with and she nearly threw up in her mouth. The utter revulsion of what she heard made her eye twitch. Terry shook as he took another deep breath and as he let it out he spoke.

"I'm sorry for being a nuisance to you, but I can't go on like this," he said softly and looked up to her.

"No, no, don't say that," Char said and Terry cut into her sentence before she could continue.

"But..." he began and she put her hand to his lips to silence him.

"I'm more worried about you Terry. Now I want you to tell me what the deal is with your money and why she thinks she's owed it," Char asked him.

"My dad left all of us a lot of money when he died, but Mom always said it was hers. She never loved him, she only loved what he had and could give her," Terry said and his voice got angry as he said it.

Char nodded her head and had him go on.

"Mom got her hands on the account information and though I was supposed to get the money she made it so she could access the money and do what she wanted with it. She blew through her money and once she was done she started to take mine. Her husband does what he does for the money and that's all," Terry said.

A simple nod was Char's only response to it. She could understand what people would do for the all mighty green back. She had seen enough depravity in the news involving money and people's lust for it. All her life she saw the misery wealth and the lack of it could bring, and now she had a victim of it in her home.

Char sighed as she decided to stop the line of questions as she knew he was likely not in the best frame of mind to continue, but one question came to her that needed answering.

"Why haven't you gone to the police with this? They could easily handle a case of embezzlement and extortion," Char asked.

Terry looked up at the angelic woman and for a brief moment he had hope, then his eyes slumped back to the floor and the defeat in his shoulders became apparent to Char.

"My mom had me committed to a mental hospital when I was eighteen,' he whispered.

"So what?" Char asked as much as answered.

"She had the doctors there sign papers saying that I was unfit to make decisions of my own. She had me there for six months and while I was there she..." Terry began, but the horror of the institute flooded his memories.

Char saw the way he started to shake and she put a stop to it by taking his hand and squeezing it until he looked at her. She knelt down and put her hand on his face and that simple gesture made tears start to well up in his eyes.

"That's enough,' she whispered and he nodded his head.

Char stroked his cheek softly and had him sit back. The two of them said nothing for the next few minutes. The only sound in the apartment was when the air conditioner kicked on. The two of them held their positions as Char tried to help him relax.

Terry's words finally came when he felt nature give him the nudge.

"Can I use your bathroom?' he asked softly.

She nodded her head and stood up. The movement allowed him to get free of the sofa and to the bathroom. Char stood in her living room while he walked to the bathroom and inside her heart she felt like going to his house and slapping his mother. The thought of a sadistic bitch doing something like that was enough to make her feel like violence, but she also knew the consequences of a rash act. Her train of thought came to an end when she heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on. Her features softened as much as she could allow them and she walked to the kitchen.

Char delved into the bags of takeout after the revelations Terry, she needed some type of comfort. Out came her favorite chicken and wild rice dish along with salad and a side of broccoli in garlic. The meal itself seemed less appetizing to her as the words he spoke echoed in her mind. With a sigh she opened the salad and dished out two bowls she set the meal in the fridge and got her balsamic dressing. The light salad was all she really felt like eating and as she walked to the table with both bowls she saw Terry sitting back on the couch.

"If you want some, come to the table," she said holding the bowl so he could see it.

Char set both down and walked back to the fridge. She got out some juice and filled two glasses. Setting it back she heard the chair being pulled out and slid back. She exhaled in relief that he would eat something. She walked back with the juice and joined him.

"Eat what you can," she said knowing as bad as she felt, he was likely worse off.

Terry nodded his head and picked at the salad. Char ate hers and sipped at her juice as she wondered what to do next. Likely his mother was going to notice his absence and make a scene of it if he showed up to his work. She sat back and wondered what she could really do. She wasn't anything to him other than a concerned citizen so the police was out. The fact he had been at an institute and had papers saying he was unfit also hindered her. It was as she thought of that a realization came to her mind.

"How were you able to put a password in place if you can't make a decision for yourself?' she asked suddenly.

"I had my dad's old lawyer do it,' he replied.

Char's eyes lit up as she realized that there was likely a loophole in the will that his father's lawyer had used.

"Why would he do this for you?' she asked curiously.

"Because he and my dad were friends for twenty years and he never liked my mom," he replied softly.

Char suddenly had an epiphany. The lawyer likely had a few answers she could use to help Terry out. Likely get him away from the hell house he lived at.

"Terry can I have his name and number? I might be able to help you," Char asked and offered at the same time.

Terry swallowed down the mouthful he had and looked at her confused.

"All I did was slow her down, she can still get the money if I change the password or give it to her,' Terry tried to explain, but Char knew enough about financing to be helpful.

"She could, but only if you give it to her. I won't let that happen,' she promised and patted his hand.

Terry was lost as he had only one person stand up for him before in his life, and that was just to get even with his mother. His whole life Terry had been put down or worse, but this angelic woman was offering to do so much more. He was nervous and the thought of her helping him made him shiver in fear.

"It's OK Terry. I can help you if you let me,' Char said soothingly.

"But why?" he asked and she could tell all at once he was scared.

Char stood up and walked over to him. She stood behind him and her hands rested on his shoulders. As soon as they were there she felt the tension in them and it was like a bar of iron in her hands. She gently rubbed them and Terry began to shake.

"Because I can,' she whispered and that was all she said as she rubbed his shoulders.

Terry's eyes closed as the soothing of her large strong hands dug into his tense and knotted muscles. While not a physical specimen, his years of tension had made many knots and nervous ticks in his muscles. Char was no expert at the arts of massage, but the warmth she seemed to resonate helped soothe him. A few minutes of the pleasure was what she gave him, but to Terry it was like an eternity in heaven.

"All right, you aren't going back to that pit tonight, so let's see about getting you ready for some rest" she offered.

"I can stay here?" Terry asked in confusion.

"At least for now," Char said and took his half empty bowl.

She gathered hers as well and walked to the kitchen. Terry couldn't help the tears that slipped down his face as he sat in the chair. When she came back she knew he was crying by the bobbing his shoulders were doing. Like a mother she took his hand and lifted him from his chair and before Terry could say a word her arms encompassed him in a hug that he melted into. The repressed agony in him came out and the tears fell freely. His pain and anguish came out in sobs that Char didn't want him to control.

The tears soaked her blouse, but she didn't care. The good person in her was not about to make a person suffer if she could help it. Her hug helped Terry more than both could imagine as after a few minutes he got it out of his system and the bobs of his shoulders came to a stop. The tears had run out and finally he was in control of his fears. The strong arms that encircled him made a small part of the scared person Terry became feel safe. Not since he was a child being tucked in by his father had Terry felt safe and sound, but in this woman he barely knew arms, that is what he felt.

Char patted his back and pulled away from him and saw his pain filled eyes, but under them she saw a hope that wasn't there before.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up,' she offered and led him to the bathroom.

Char led Terry to the bathroom and fished out a towel for him. She also took his coat from him. While he stood in the bathroom afraid to undress in front of her Char looked back to him confused.

"Ummm, you're not showering in your clothes silly," she teased.

"Umm...I...You're..." he stammered and suddenly blushed furiously.

"Awww....you're shy,' she teased and Terry nodded his head frantically.

Char shook her head and chuckled.

"Just take off your suit so I can have it cleaned then,' she said and Terry looked up to her scared.

"I won't peek," she said and covered her eyes then opened the fingers so her eyes came out.

The simple gesture actually made Terry smile and chuckle a bit.

"See I got my smile,' she teased and ruffled his unruly mop.

Char walked to the door and turned so she couldn't see him and Terry undid his shirt. The tee he wore under it didn't hide the bruises from his recent beating and when his pants came off even more showed. He hoped she wouldn't turn, but she did and when she did Char's smiling face got ice cold.

Her mouth opened to say something, but her mind stopped her. No need to make him relive the pain. Her mind fumed and steam nearly erupted from her ears as she took the shirt and pants from him. Char went to the shower and made sure the water was on and showed him how to adjust it, then left and when she got out to her room she threw his clothes on the floor and slugged the cabinet next to her.

The echoing crack hurt like hell, but the pain got her to think clearly. She only hoped Terry hadn't heard it through the walls. Her breathing got rapid and she felt like the world was turning red around her. It was as she raised her hands in clenched fists she felt something that she could do.

Her cell phone buzzed in her suit pocket and she snatched it out. The spam email she got made her see a plan. Quickly the phone came to life and faster than usual she found the name of the person she hoped could help her with her plan.

"Nathan Blake," Nathan's voice said over the business line of his office.

"Nathan, call me on your cell," Char said into the phone and hung up.

Nathan heard the sound of her voice and something told him not to keep her waiting. Nathan fished out his cell and hit her number. The phone rang one time and her anger filled voice came over the other end.

"I need your help Nathan," she seethed.

"I gather. Now take a chill and calmly tell me what's wrong," Nathan said and he was inundated with the tale she was told.

Nathan sat in his office and listened to each word. When he heard enough his voice cut Char off.

"So you want to do what?" he asked.

"I want him away from that cunt, trash, bitch and her fucking pet asshole!" Char said furiously.

Nathan couldn't deny the words as they seemed to drip with a venom he had never hoped to hear come from her normally sweet voice.

"Well there are ways you can do it legally, but then again if the deck is stacked against him you may have to go another route," Nathan offered.

"And what routes are those?' she asked.

"Lying isn't a particularly good thing, but it works. Just say he is your boyfriend and you two wish to move in together. Then get his dad's lawyer to make you a power of attorney for his well- being," Nathan said.

"Or the reverse order,' Char said in a distant tone as her mind swam in circles.

"If you need help I can get you some with a lawyer I know, or you can go with the dads, but they could fight it in court,' he explained.

Char thought about it for a minute then made up her mind.

"We'll use his dad's. From what Terry told me he would enjoy sticking to that gutter trash bitch," Char said.

"Wow, and how do you really feel?' Nathan joked.

Char laughed aloud at that. The joke caught her off guard and made her shake her head.

"So let me make a few calls and set a few things up, and tomorrow as we are off for the weekend come on down to our place,' Nathan said.

"Why so we can go over things?' Char asked.

"Not in front of Donia. She is far enough along that I don't want this affecting her. She wants you to come for dinner with us and to see the baby's room,' he said.

"You guys finished it?' she asked.

"I DID" yes,' Nathan said laughing.

"She supervised then?' Char laughed back.

"If you call throwing things at me and bossing me around that, then yes,' Nathan said chuckling.

"OK, but then comes the getting Terry out of the house part,' Char thought.

"Leave that to me,' Nathan said with a hint of something in his voice.

"You'll handle it?" Char asked confused.

"Not directly, but I do know a few people that could make him wish to God he hadn't ever looked at Terry. Just come to my house and let's keep him on wraps for the near future. Get a hold of the lawyer and he should be able to draw up the papers for the power in a few hours and get it notarized. If he does want a piece of her, then he'll make it happen. If not call me and I can make it happen,' Nathan said.

"Thanks Nathan,' Char said and her voice had calmed down.

"That's what friends are for,' Nathan replied.

Char sighed audibly at that.

"Just relax and keep him on the low. I'll handle his boss. Keep him away from the office until we do this and we can avoid any BS from the dick," Nathan said and Char nodded.

"All right. Let me get to it then,' Char said.

"Take it easy, and see you tomorrow,' he said.

"You too," Char replied and hung up.

Nathan got up from his desk and walked to the mail room. He saw the door was locked, but he had a master key. He opened the door and went to the clipboard that had the schedule. He saw Terry was supposed to work Saturday and Monday. He picked up a red pen and scratched it out on both days. He then wrote out a memo to the supervisor to call him when he saw it as he was going to explain the call outs. Nathan had gotten the supervisor his job, so there was a certainty he wouldn't complain.

Nathan locked up the door and went to do a walk about of the building to make sure everything was copacetic. As he walked to the elevator he pulled out his phone and dug out a number he hadn't called in a long time.

Char was able to cool off long enough to pick up the shirt and pants and take them along with the coat down to the dry cleaner in the building. She knew that he had nothing to wear in her place, and her clothes were out of the question. Thinking of that she decided to take him to a store she knew of and get him some clothes. She put a rush on the pants and walked back to the elevator.

Terry sat in the corner of the shower and let the water wash over him for a long time. The pressure of the water actually helped soothe his aches and pains from the previous days. He used the body wash in the shower and scrubbed as he was bathing and noticed something. The smell of the wash was the same of the woman. For a long time he washed his body. Sometimes it bordered on a frantic scrub as he felt dirty. The past was something he was trying to wash as much as the sweat from the day.

As his hands worked he didn't hear anything of what happened outside. He was in blissful ignorance of all that was happening. After nearly a half hour he finally turned off the water and stepped out. The bruises on his body shone more in the steam and it made him flinch away from the mirror. Terry found the towel on the sink and began to dry himself. As he tried to dry his back the bruises let him know of his situation by making his shoulders cry out in pain. A noticeable wince came to his face as he dropped the towel and slumped on the toilet.

The pain lasted but a few seconds, but the intensity of it made him feel nausea. He sat down on the toilet until it passed, then got back up and finished his task. Once he was dry he picked up his underwear and put them on. His shirt went over and that left him in his skivvies. He had no other clothes and was actually stuck at what to do next. He didn't want to walk out into her house in nothing so he sat on the toilet and waited.

Char had finally gotten herself under control and was processing the information that Nathan gave her. She took off her coat and walked to the living room. She sat down on her sofa and crossed her legs. She looked at her bare feet and pondered what she was going to say to the lawyer and how she could possibly get Terry to agree to her help. Then she thought of the word "help" and what it implied in this possible undertaking. The realization was she was going to use a disgruntled lawyer to help her commit a form of strong arming to make the bitch let Terry go, that was if she did.