Her Mystery Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to gently lick her come from her pussy lips as he allowed her to come down from her orgasms.

"This is just the beginning. You are going to come so many times tonight that you will regret telling me that you never had any orgasms before you were with me. Oh, I am gonna fuck you....eventually. But not before you beg me for it. You are going to have to beg me to stick my dick in you and then you are going to have to beg me to fuck you. You have used this "faking" on one too many men, babe. When I am through with you, we are both going to be soaked with your come and you will start having orgasms just thinking about sex....with anyone."

He reached out with his tongue and took her clit back into his mouth, flicking it viciously back and forth with his tongue, clamping it in place with his teeth. He inserted a finger in her pussy and began slowly working it back and forth, at first only inserting the tip, and then, with each thrust sinking the finger in to the next knuckle, only to start over each time the finger was fully inserted. After a few minutes of this, he felt her pussy begin to quake. Knowing that she was on the verge of another orgasm, he began to stroke her pussy faster and faster, flicking her clit more and more quickly, abruptly stopping just before she could come.

"NOOOOO!" she screamed. "Don't stop! I want you to FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME NOW!!"

"No," he replied, "you're not ready yet."

He dove back into her pussy, urging her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm, but not letting her trip over that edge and into orgasm. The second time she came close to orgasm, he nipped her clit firmly between his teeth biting down just hard enough that she could not come, but not hard enough to hurt her. As this orgasm began to retreat, he reached forward, shoving the pillows out of his way, and grasped a breast in each hand. Squeezing these massive mounds of flesh in his hands he held onto them as if for dear life, he pinched the nipples between his fingers giving her pleasure and pain. He heard her gasps of pleasure and her pleading him to "FUCK ME HARD!" but he ignored her. His mouth continued to torture her pussy and clit, pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. This time he forced her into orgasm, using his tongue to lapped the juices from her pussy.

As she calmed down, gasping for breath, he eased himself out from under her body and replaced the pillows, even placing more pillows under her for more height. "Now," he said quietly, "I may or may not fuck you. You will just have to wait and see."

She felt something cool probing her hot, dripping wet pussy. At first she thought that it was him and she pushed back with her hips, hoping to force his beautiful dick into her hot, wanting pussy. She was shocked when something forced her pussy wider than his dick ever had. Then she felt his hands rub her pussy juice on her clit, stroking it back and forth. Suddenly he forced the thing completely inside her pussy. She shrank forward trying to avoid the invasive force taking command of her pussy. She felt the brush of his fingers at the base of her pussy as he turned something. She felt the vibrations as the toy was turned on. Usually she controlled the speed of the toy but tonight he was in charge and he cranked the vibrator up full force and began to slowly ease it out of her pussy about an inch at a time them slamming it home again. After a few seconds of this, she felt the vibrator turn one hundred and eighty degree and felt the clit stimulator begin to torture her already overly sensitive clit. Her legs began to shake as she felt yet another orgasm begin. He quickly reached down and turned to vibrator completely off before she could come.

Suddenly she felt something hard, warm and soft at the entrance to her ass.

"Relax," he commanded "relax, or this is gonna hurt like hell. I just want to know what the vibrator feels like when it's inside you. I don't want to hurt you, just give you pleasure. Now, RELAX! Because I'm gonna do this whether you want it or not."

"I can't." She gasped "I can't let you do that."

He forced the head of his dick just past her sphincter. "Don't make me force it the rest of the way. Just relax."

She began to try to relax the muscles in her butt to allow him entrance when he reached down, turned the vibrator back on full force and forced his dick deep into her ass.

She gasped because there was pain, but there was pleasure in the pain. Her hands were now claws grasping the material of the sleeping bag between her fingernails and the palms of her hands.

She felt his weight rest on her back as he leaned forward and took her breasts into his hands once more. He bit her at the base of her neck, sucking hard enough to leave marks. His hands were kneading her breasts and the vibrator drew her attention to her pussy. The vibrator was slowly building her back into another orgasm. She knew that he could feel the vibrator doing its job and could also feel the inside walls of her pussy begin to contract as the orgasm began to take her. She felt his hard, hot dick begin to pump back and forth in her ass as she came closer to orgasm. As the orgasm ripped through her, he used his grip on her breasts to jam her body back as far as her restraints would let her, slamming his dick even deeper in her ass and the vibrator as deep as it could possible go in her pussy. A scream ripped through her body as the combination of sensations tripled the force of the orgasm.

As she shook from the force of her orgasm she felt him withdraw his still hard dick from her ass. She whimpered because, even in the throws of orgasm, she felt a sense of loss.

When her shaking had completely subsided, he used his hands and encouraged her to get back onto her knees. Once she was, he repositioned the pillows to that he could slide up under her breasts. He used a hand on her back to force her back down far enough so that he could suck a breast.

"Don't move. I don't want you to move an inch." He commanded and began to maul her breast with his mouth. "Hmmm. Hmmm." He moaned as he bit and licked around her nipple. She started to move, to try and force her nipple into his mouth. He turned sideways slightly and used his left hand to smack her hard on the ass. "I said not to move. If you move one more time, I'm going to get up, get dressed and go home. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes," she replied. "I won't move again. I promise."

"Good." He answered before returning to her breasts. "I am going to suck your breasts all that I want and then I am going to fuck them for a while before you suck my dick. Do you want that?"

"Do I have a choice?" she asked.

"Yes." He took her face in his hands and kissed her gently then deeper, slipping his tongue into her mouth, slipping it back and forth, imitating the act of oral sex. "You always have a choice. I will stop anytime you want."

"Then DON'T STOP! I just needed to know that I still had a choice." She replied relaxing into his oral caresses of her breasts.

She felt him move further under her chest and take her left breast into his mouth. This was for him and she knew it. She knew that he liked to suck on her tits and try to drive her nuts. She felt him take her nipple into her mouth. Suddenly something cold touched her nipple and she knew that he had ice in his mouth. She shivered at the sensation of both icy cold and the warmth of his mouth as he sucked more of her breast into his mouth sucking for all he was worth. Suddenly he slipped all of her breast out of his mouth except for her nipple, which he nipped with his teeth then pressed with the chunk of ice.

She moaned with pleasure and almost writhed against him before remembering that she wasn't supposed to move.

"Untie me. I want to touch you." she begged.

"No. Not yet. This is about making you want." He answered.

She felt him sliding his body up between her bound hands. She felt his dick as it brushed against her mouth.

"Now you're gonna suck me like a lollipop, baby. If you're good I'll come in your mouth. If you're really good I'll save my come for you pussy."

He used his hands to pull her up so that there wasn't quite so much tension on her bonds. Then he used a hand behind her head to guide her mouth to his dick.

"I need to use my hands to do this right." She told him.

"No you don't. Tonight you're gonna learn how to take my entire dick in your mouth and down your throat with choking. Just relax and pretend that my hard dick is a great big Popsicle. I know that you like to suck on them. You have been teasing me with them for years now." He told her.

He placed the head of her dick on her lips and waited for her to go to work.

She rolled her tongue around the head of his dick, gently sucking. She knew by the feel of it that he had removed the condom he had been using earlier. His hands on the back of her head began to set a rhythm, slowly pushing her head down on his dick, then using his fingers dug into her hair to force her head back up. She sucked, her cheeks caving in on each upstroke, her tongue swishing around, her lips forming suction just around the head. Each down stroke, he forced her to take him deeper into her mouth until she thought that she couldn't take any more.

"Relax," he said when he felt her try to gag, "remember, it's a Popsicle and you want to get every drop of it. I've heard that if you hum, it helps."

On the next down stroke, she relaxed, swallowed gently and hummed, taking his entire nine hard inches into her mouth. She could feel the hair surrounding his balls brush her lips. He pulled her up.

"Again." He commanded.

He forced her head back down, and she swallowed his dick again. She could feel his dick begin to pulse with the need for him to come.

"Again. Do it again, and again, and again." He repeated as his hands forced her into a quicker rhythm.

"Do you want my come in you mouth or your pussy?" he gasped as his rhythm became quicker and quicker.

"Both." She mumbled.

"Oh, shiiiiitttt!" he shouted as he shoved his hips into her face, forcing his dick even deeper into her throat. "You're gonna get it in the mouth!! You're gonna get it!"

His hips spasmed and jerked and he came down her throat. She swallowed which only make him jerk more, harder.

"Fuck, I was gonna save it for you pussy. Now what'm I gonna do?" he asked as he used his grip on her head to force her mouth from his dick.

She kept sucking, making a popping sound as the head of his dick emerged from her mouth. He jerked one last time, and a small glob of come exploded out of his dick. He pushed her forward and said, "Here ya go. Here's some more. Lick it all up."

She licked until there was nothing more for her seeking tongue to find.

"I was gonna fuck you all night long and not come until you absolutely couldn't stand it any more. Now I've fucked it all up. I guess that you'll just have to get me hard again." He whispered as he untied her hands. "Just because I've let you go doesn't mean that it's for good. Just be still a minute. I'll be back."

As she waited for his return she rolled onto her back. She was tempted to remove the blindfold but she knew that if she did he would see what she had done and leave. The mystery of his identity was part of the thrill.

Suddenly he was back pressing a cold glass into her hand. "Drink this. Drink all of it. But do it slowly. I don't want you getting so drunk that you get sick tonight."

She did as he said and tasted margarita. She smiled because she knew that he knew that alcohol made he loose any and all inhibitions. When the glass was empty, he removed it from her hands and told her to lie back down on the sleeping bag.

When she was lying back, he replaced her bonds around her wrists. He then placed a couple of pillows under the small of her back.

She heard a swishy, squirting sound and felt something cool on her pussy. Then she heard the same sound and felt the coolness spread to both of her breasts.

She felt the rasp of his tongue on her pussy lapping up something and heard him mutter, "Hmmm, this is good whipped cream. Whipped cream and pussy in a great mix." He kept licking and licking. Suddenly she felt his tongue on her breasts, felt him swing a leg over her chest and insert his semi-hard dick between her breasts. He used his hands to force her breasts together forming a tight seal. He began to moan as he rocked back and forth. She felt a finger trace around her nipple then felt it gently probe at her mouth. She opened her lips allowing his finger inside where it spread whipped cream inside.

"I am gonna fuck you SOOO hard." He moaned as his hardening dick rocked between her breasts. "Gonna fuck you so hard...."

Suddenly he removed himself from her body. "I'm gonna untie you again. I want you to roll over, then I'm gonna tie you back up again."

He matched words to actions and within seconds, she was once again bound by her wrists, face down on the sleeping bag.

"I'm gonna make you come a coupla times then, and only then, I am going to fuck you for as long as I want. You are not going to be able to persuade me to come any sooner than I want, so don't even try. But, before I fuck you, you will BEG for me to put my dick, or anything else, anywhere I want. Do you understand?" he warned.

"Yes I understand." She replied.

"Okay. Get ready for a wild ride because I am gonna make you orgasm so hard that the foundations of the house are gonna rock before I am through." He told her as he used an arm around her waist to pull her ass into the air. "and this time I'm not gonna use pillows under you. You're gonna have to hold yourself up."

With that he dove into her pussy with his tongue, slowly using his tongue to transfer juices from her pussy from her clit to her asshole.

"We gotta lube you up baby" she heard him mutter, "or else you aren't gonna be able to take what I am going to give you."

She felt something cold against her clit and knew that he had been into the ice again. He slowly rubbed the ice around and around her clit until it stood out like a small rock. Then he slipped slightly lowed and used his teeth and tongue to insert the ice into her pussy. "Hold that for me for a minute. I will want it back."

Then she felt something cold, and vibrating slightly slowly circle her asshole. "Be still. Don't tense up and everything will be fine." He murmured as he began to insert what ever the new thing was into her ass. She was afraid that it was the toy and she knew that the toy was huge compared to her lover's own equipment. She tensed causing the ice to slip out of her pussy and he slapped her as hard as he could across her ass. "DON'T TENSE UP!"

She relaxed and allowed him to insert the device into her ass. It wasn't so bad. It was slimmer than the toy, or her lover. Just when she was becoming comfortable with this new sensation, he cranked this new toy on high, causing her to vibrate from her ass to her clit. He was lapping at her pussy and nibbling on her clit when she began to shake and moan. He bit down on her clit and shoved a finger in her pussy while working the dildo in her ass more quickly. She screamed when she came. Not a big scream but enough for him to hear.

She felt him smile against her pussy as the aftershocks of her orgasm caused her to jerk spasmodically. He turned the dildo in her ass off as he waited for the spasms to pass completely.

"That's one down. One to do." He teased as he got from under her. "Now you're gonna come while I'm in your pussy."

She heard the quiet tear of another cellophane package being opened. Then she felt the head of his dick nudging against her pussy.

"This might be a little tight because I'm not gonna take the dildo from your ass until you come at least one more time."

He shoved the entire length of his hard dick into her with one push. He was still for a minute enjoying the sensation of the dildo pushing down onto his dick. Then, curious about how it would feel vibrating, he reached between their bodies and turned the vibrator on low. The sensation was indescribable. He reached again and turned the vibrator on as high as it would go.

He withdrew until only the head of his dick was in her slick pussy, enjoying the sensation of the vibrator. He looked down and saw that the vibrator had slipped out partial with his withdrawal. He watched as he slowly sank his dick into her pussy, forcing the dildo back in too.

This was a total turn on as far as he was concerned. He reached up and released her hands from their bonds. "Be still. Don't move or else I'm gonna lose it. I want you to wait a few seconds and then I want you go get you your hands and knees again."

She waited then she did as he asked. The sensation of having the vibrator cranked up and his dick in her ass was about to drive her nuts. When she reached her new position she felt his hand slip between her legs in the front and something began to vibrate against her clit. So this was where the old toy had gone. Vibrating in the ass, on the clit with his hard dick inside her pussy was pushing her quickly towards another orgasm. He reached forward and took one of her hands in his.

"You hold this one on your clit. I want you to make yourself come while I fuck you in the ass and in the pussy. I won't quit fucking them both until you come around my dick. Remember, you chose the super studded condoms. The ones with the half inch rubber studs on them." He whispered.

"I want you to fuck me." She begged. "Fuck me anywhere, I don't care."

The edge of her orgasm was over coming her as he began to beat the dildo and his dick in her ass and pussy at the same time. "FUCK ME!!! HARDER!!!"

He began to slam the dildo back and forth using his hand. Suddenly he reached forward and took the big toy from her hand. Quickly withdrawing his dick from her pussy, he slammed the old toy into her pussy.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!! HARDDDDEEEERRR!" she screamed and shook as her orgasm screamed through her.

"Now it's time for me to come anywhere I want." He said as he rolled her over onto her back, inserting several pillows under her back. "Can I come anywhere I want?"

"Yes."

"Can I use whatever I want, wherever I want?"

"Yes."

"Good." He shoved the big dildo in her ass and the skinny one in her pussy. He moved to her head, swung a leg over her chest and guided her mouth onto his dick. "Suck me."

So she did. After a few minutes, he withdrew leaving a little pre-come behind as a parting gift on her lips.

She had felt the small dildo slip from her pussy earlier now she knew that he knew too.

"Oh good. A spot for me."

He eased his dick into her pussy, having to almost screw it into her because the big dildo in her ass had made her pussy suddenly almost unbearably tight. "Oh yeah, this is where I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna fuck you. Put your head and shoulders on the couch, turn over but don't make my dick fall out."

He used his hands to help her turn so that her back was to him without his dick escaping her slick pussy. "Good girl, you're half way there. Now get up."

She reached up, pulling herself until her hands were resting on the back of the couch.

"Spread your legs more. I want you low enough that I can fuck you hard and lift you off the ground." He instructed.

She spread her legs and he began to pound his dick into her slow at first then harder and harder, lifting her from the ground just as he had promised. She hadn't thought that she could come again but she felt another orgasm building as he continued to slam his dick his her pussy causing the big dildo to slam into her ass.

She screamed, loudly as she came. Her legs shook and she felt as if she were going to melt.

"ONE MORE! ONE MORE!" he shouted as he continued to plunge into her.

Incredibly she felt another orgasm coming even as the aftershocks of the previous one began to die down. This time her toes curled, her pussy clenched like a vice gripping his dick and forcing his own come to be sucked from his balls.