Her Name Was Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann moaned and mewled her pleasure as I fucked her and had another orgasm. As she began to come back down from her cum, mine began to build up. I had been using my restraint techniques quite successfully for about 15 minutes but I was beginning to weaken.

As I neared my peak, the sounds of Herbie Mann on the stereo began to seep into my head. He was playing, coincidentally, "Hold On, I'm Coming". Now I'm sure some of you readers just rolled you eyes and said "Oh please!" in a disbelieving tone. But it's true. And I told Ann that was, in fact, what was happening.

"Hold on.....I'm cuming".

As the first round of cum shot up the shaft of my cock and into her pussy, I would have sworn my whole body was being sucked from inside my body and shot out of my cock-head into her body. Gawd but it was a powerful cum! It was quickly followed by a second round, third and then a fourth, all blasting in machine-gun rapid succession. For the first time in my life I had an orgasm that caused me to vocally cry out in pleasurable release!

"AAAAARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! OH GAWD BABY! OH MY GAWD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO...UNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH".

I pounded her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Ann had thrown her legs out to the side, opening herself up even more to me and was encouraging me on as well.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me Rickey ...fuck me!"

There is no way I can adequately describe the intense orgasm I had with Ann. As I began to come back to earth, I dropped down onto her body, resting on my forearms so as to not crush her with my weight. Ann brought her legs around my waist and crossed her ankles, humping her pussy on my cock as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear about how wonderful I was.

I spent the night with Ann, each of us experiencing another orgasm before drifting off to sleep. It was a wonderful, magical night. And yes, I blew out all the candles in the living room before we went to sleep in each other's arms.

Ann and I never dated per say. We did go out to eat from time to time but our relationship was pretty much only sexual and early in our relationship we would get together about once a week. Later on it would become once a month. I had something she needed and she in turn gave me something I needed as well. I eventually fixed her up with a friend of mine and they dated for about a year.

Ann I was together the night before I married my first wife but did not get together during the marriage. Hey, I never said I was a saint. After my first wife and I divorced, Ann and I got back together, albeit briefly, simply for occasional love-making sex. I can honestly say though I never "fucked" Ann. I always made love to her.

Ann is now 76 or 77 years old and still lives here in Tulsa as far as I know. My wife knows about my old relationship with Ann and made me promise early in our marriage I would not contact her and I have kept my word. I have not seen or heard from her in 25 years but do know she did re-marry about 1983 or 1984. I never learned her new last name.

Oh, and if you're wondering about Krena, we continued to date for about two more weeks after she got my virginity and then I broke up with her. Not because of my poor performance in bed with her but because she had lied to me about something I don't remember. I hated liars then as I do now. She married the following year to some older guy and dropped out of school. Every once in awhile my wife or I will run into her. Boy, am I ever glad I got out of that relationship! If I was 22 and she was 43, I'd run the other way! She definitely has not aged well!

12