Her New Black Lovers

Story Info
Chloe and her double D's.
2k words
4.4
82.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three months since she and Dennis had spent the night together. Chloe squeezed her thighs together as she knocked on the door. Her pussy was all ready wet and quivering in anticipation of having his black dick inside her again. He had said on the phone that he had a surprise for her. She had no idea what he meant, but she was eager to find out.

The door opened and Dennis pulled her into his arms. His mouth found hers and he swept his tongue deep inside.

"Missed you baby." He said softly against her pink lips.

"Hmmm....show me." She said, smiling and rubbing her body against him.

Dennis laughed, deep and rich. His eyes smiling down at her.

"Get your ass in here."

Chloe laughed as Dennis pulled her into the room and shut and bolted the door behind her.

"Have you missed me?" She asked, looking around the large room.

"Hell yes! And I've missed that white pussy of yours. It's all I've been able to think about for weeks." He said, advancing on her.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy Dennis? Eat it?" She asked, side stepping him as he reached out to grab her arm.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to do that and a hell of alot more." He said catching up with her and pulling her into his arms again.

"Tell me." She asked in the husky voice he loved.

"First close your eyes." When she hesitated, Dennis smacked her jean covered ass.

"Oh!" She giggled but closed them tight.

"First I am going to undress you. Then, I'm going to play with that pussy until you cum in my arms. Then I'm going to take you into the bedroom and lay you on the bed and eat your pussy until you cum and fill my mouth. And while your body is still shuddering, I'm going to ram my black cock into you and make you scream and cum again. Would you like that baby?"

"Oh, yes please."

Dennis made quick work of removing her clothes and then his. His hands caressed every inch of her volumptuous body that he exposed. His long finger dipped between her thighs, feeling her smooth, wet pussy. His hair roughen chest pressed against her all ready hard and sensitive nipples, drawing a gasp from her. She was primed for him. He could feel it. He could smell it.

"Chloe, remember when I told you I had a surprise for you?" Dennis asked, his breath hot on her neck as he licked her.

"Yes." She sighed, her eyes still closed, her hands holding his strong arms as they circled her waist.

"Do you want it now?"

"Hmmm, yes please."

"Don't open your eyes."

She waited several minutes for Dennis to tell her what it was. Instead she felt him move away from her. Her body suddenly chilly without his warmth.

"Dennis?" She said, her head tilting to listen for him.

Suddenly she felt him behind her. His chest pressed against her back. His cock pressing hard against her ass. His arms slipped around her, finding her swollen breasts. His fingers pulled and plucked at her hard nubs.

Chloe moaned and rested her head back against his shoulder. She felt him slide one hand down and slip a long finger through her wet slit.

"Mmmm...Dennis..." She moaned, parting her thighs to give him better access.

He said nothing but continued to slide his finger back and forth. If this was his surprise, he could surprise her every time they met.

"Yes!" She hissed as his thumb found her swollen clit and began to rub and his finger dipped inside her.

She gasped as he sunk his finger deep inside her pussy. He continued to rub and finger fuck her. Chloe's body was so alive it didn't take long before her body started to tighten with her need to cum.

"Fuck Dennis, faster baby. I'm going to cum" Chloe cried, her thighs started to quiver.

Her hands went behind her to grab is hips as he moved his cock against her ass. His fingers played over her pussy, furiously rubbing her clit. Squleching sounds filled the room as his long dark finger plunged over and over in her soaked pussy.

"Yes!!! Oh yes!!!" Chloe cried out, her nails digging into his hips as the coiling in her body snapped and her pussy juiced flowed, coating his hand.

He wrapped one arm around her waist, anchoring her to him as her body continued to convulse. His other hand stayed between her legs, his finger buried deep inside her spasming cunt.

"Shit Dennis, that was incredible." She said, her voice husky.

His hand moved and now both were wrapped around her waist. She leaned back into him, enjoying his strength. She felt his lips on her hair, nuzzling her neck, on her lips.....

Chloe's eyes snapped open and she stared into Dennis's eyes. He was standing in front of her. Not even touching her, yet she had a very male, very hot body behind her, holding her. Her eyes questioned his.

"Surprise." He said with a smile.

"Hello Chloe" A deep voice said in her ear.

"This is Devin. A friend of mine."

Chloe pulled away and looked from one gorgeous black man to the other. She knew she should be embarrassed. Or mad even. But she wasn't either. She had just had a very intense orgasm at the hands of a very attractive black man. And she wanted more.

"Hello Devin."

"It's a pleasure Chloe." He said, his voice almost as deep as Dennis'.

"Are you ready for this Chloe? Do you want it?"

Chloe turned to Dennis. Was she ready? Did she want it? The thought of being with two men had always been a fantasy of hers. But, two black men? Chloe looked down and studied each man's thick black cock. Her body tingled with the thought of what it would be like to be fucked by both of them.

"Yes. I want it Dennis." She said, looking at him and smiling.

Devin reached out and took her hand. All three of them walked into the bedroom. The covers had been stripped from the bed, leaving only the fitted sheet. Together, Devin and Dennis layed her out on the bed. Each man lying down on either side of her. She could feel their hard cocks against her sides as each lover took turns kissing her.

"You're sure?" Dennis asked, looking down at her.

"Yes." She answered softly.

Dennis lowered his head again and nibbled her lower lip. She felt Devins lips travel down her neck and close over one hard nipple. He sucked hard, drawing a gasp from her. His mouth was wicked. His lips sucked hard, his teeth nibbled and pulled, his tongue flicked and lapped. Chloe brought her hand up and placed it on the back of Devins head, holding him to her. Dennis' lips travelled to her other breast and repeated Devin's sweet torture.

Chloe had never felt anything like this before. Her tits were always sensitive but now they were practically on fire. She arched her back, pushing more of her into their mouths. She felt their hands slide down her body until they came to the smooth mound of her pussy.

"Fuck baby, you are so wet." Devin said against her breast.

Chloe was beyond talking as she felt him dip his finger deep into her pussy. Her hips lifted against his hand. She watched as he brought his coated finger up to her nipple, coating it in her pussy juice then sucked it back into his mouth.

"MMmm....delicious." He said, smiling down at her.

Slowly Devin licked and kissed his way down her rounded stomach and finally settled between her spread thighs. With his fingers he pulled her pussy lips open and stared at the pink flesh before him. Her clit was swollen and stood out, begging for his attention. With the tip of his tongue he touched the tiny muscle, making her hips jump. He pulled the tiny bud into his mouth and began to suck greedily.

Chloe tried to concentrate on what Dennis was doing. But Devins tongue was wicked and had her pussy creaming even move. She felt Dennis shift and looked to see him kneeling by her head, his thick black cock bobbing by her mouth. She turned her head and opened her mouth, swallowing his cock deep.

It still amazed Dennis how deep Chloe could take his cock. And she was so eager to suck it. He sifted his fingers through her hair as she closed her eyes and sucked him. He looked down her body and saw Devin buried face first in her pussy, her creamy thighs held wide by his broad shoulders. He could hear him lapping at her wet pussy. Dennis knew all too well how delicious her pussy tasted.

Chloe moaned around his cock. He saw her thighs start to quiver and knew she was about to cum. He saw Devin move his face, his tongue delving deep inside her pussy. Dennis reached his hand down and began to rub her clit as Devin tongue fucked her.

Chloe let Dennis's cock slide from her lips as her body tensed and she exploded with her orgasm, her cum squirting out of her to coat Devin's face.

"Shit Den, you didn't tell me she was a squiter!" Devin said, his face covered in her juice.

"I didn't know." He said, laughing as he looked down at Chloe.

She smiled, embarrassed.

"Hell, baby, that's a good thing." He reassured her as he caressed her cheek.

A damn good thing Devin thought as he knelt between her thighs and rubbed his massive cock over wet, slick, tapping her sensitive clit with its head. He watched as she took Dennis' cock back into her mouth. Those pink lips stretched wide to accept him. But it was her plump, pink pussy lips that held his attention. He rubbed his cock a few more times over her wet slit, then he positioned it at the opening of her pussy.

Slowly, Devin flexed his hips and started to enter her. He watched as her lips stretched around his big cock head. He heard her groan around the cock in her mouth as he pushed farther in.

"Damn, girl, you are tight" He commented, finally burying his 8 inch cock balls deep.

"I told you." Dennis moaned, watching as Chloe moved her head on his dick.

Devin began to move slowly, withdrawing as she took Dennis deep. Her tits jiggled with each of his thrusts. His hands went to her hips and he held her steady as he began to thrust faster. Deeper.

"Yeah baby!" Dennis growled as his hands tangled in her hair and pulled her onto his cock.

Chloe had one hand around his thick cock and the other on his balls, squeezing them.

"Oh yeah, here it comes baby...here it comes!" Dennis growled, holding Chloe's mouth on him as his body jerked, empyting his balls into her waiting mouth.

Devin watched as Chloe's throat worked and she swallowed all of Dennis' cum. He leaned partially over her, his balls slapping against her as he drove deep and fast inside her wet cunt.

"Fuck baby, you are so hot." Devin growled, his ass flexing as he plunged deeper.

Chloe pulled her mouth off of Dennis and looked up at Devin.

"Fuck my pussy, Devin. Fill it up with your cum!" Chloe panted, her legs wrapping high about his waist.

Devin growled and fucked her wildly. He slid one hand between their sweat-soaked bodies and began to rub her swollen clit. He felt her legs loosen, giving him better access.

"Come with me, Chloe. Milk this black cock."

Chloe chanted his name as her orgasm built. Her thighs quivered against his sides and suddenly she exploded with a cry as she pussy tighten and cum gushed from her, soaking Devin's cock and balls.

"Fuck yeah!" He roared, throwing his head back and dumping his hot load of cum deep inside her.

To be continued...