Her Panty Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer felt her knees almost starting to buckle and a low moan of desire escaped her throat. She felt moisture forming in her pussy and the tingling sensation increased. "Oh my gosh, Joe. You are so...amazingly...hot!"

"You like it?" He asked, smiling.

"Are you kidding? I love it! I couldn't imagine it more sexy." As she watched, his dangling penis started to expand. "And oh, it's starting to get hard!"

"Looking at you." He said.

"Reward time." She laughed. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. Without further ado, she let the bra straps slide off her shoulders and the bra dropped to the floor. His eyes were glued to her now bare breasts. She had a momentary panic of exposure but that feeling was quickly erased by his obvious fascination with her display. She stared at his penis, joyfully watching it expand and lift into a full erection while he stared at her breasts. She laughed and shook her chest and his mouth opened at he watched her breasts bounce and jiggle. "Do you like them?" She asked.

"I think my cock answers that question for me." He replied.

She laughed again, "Yes, I guess so." His penis was standing straight up. It was incredibly thick. The head was shiny and expansive. She spoke, "Go get one more box for me."

"Completely naked? And erect?" He asked.

"Yes! Isn't that exciting?"

"This is exciting." Joe said, "Standing here naked in front of you. Looking at your amazing breasts. But running down stairs naked is not."

"Well, it is for me. I'll show you how." With that she turned and walked down the hall. She glanced over his shoulder to see him following, watching her bottom. As he walked, his erection bobbed side to side.

She opened her condo door and looked around. Nobody was visible, as expected. "Come on cute boy." She said. She stepped into the open. It felt sexually arousing to be out and so exposed. She could feel how damp her panties were getting. She jogged down the first flight of stairs, feeling her breasts bounce wildly as she did so. He was standing at the railing, watching her. She stopped and waved him on. He came to the stairs quickly and jogged down. His big erection flopped up and down as he came, audibly slapping against his abdomen.

She laughed, "Be quiet!"

"Oh, sorry." He replied, chagrined.

"You know the way, I'll follow you."

He hurried past her and she watched his cock as he brushed by, so close. She was amazed at the size of his beautiful genitals. She wondered how that would fit in her pussy, what it would feel like. She followed him down the rest of the stairs to the basement storage area. His bottom was sexy, masculine and well muscled as he moved. She imagined what it would like like, thrusting over her. Her pussy was getting so wet.

He opened her storage room and grabbed a stack of boxes. "No," she said, "Just one. Let's run."

He set the boxes down and took the top one again. They stepped out of her storage room and she turned the lock on the door before closing it. Then they hurried back up the stairs with her following him. She watched his bare ass all the way up to the third floor, fighting the desire to touch it. Sometimes when his legs were spread sightly, she caught a glimpse of his beautiful balls moving between his cheeks as he hurried. She smiled to herself.

They made it back to her condo without being seen and she shut the door quickly, locking it, leaning against the door, and started to laugh. He set the box down in the living room and looked at her, smiled, and started to laugh with her.

"I have to admit, that was kind of exciting." He smiled.

"You look fantastic." She said. His penis was still thick but not standing straight up any more. It hung between his legs like a third arm.

"I was worried we would get caught. You running around in a thong with your boobs on display and me completely naked. They'd probably think I was some maniac."

"Is that going to stand up again?" Jennifer asked, pointing at his cock. She didn't have to ask as it was already starting to swing expand and swing upward again.

"How could it not? I'm staring at your bare breasts? I love your nipples."

"You take the box back down to the room. Then I have another chore for you in the kitchen."

His penis swung left and right as he turned, picked up and box and walked down the hall. She admired his ass again as she went into the kitchen, opened the pantry, and took out a box of light bulbs. As she was opening the box, he came around the corner and stopped, watching her.

She spoke, "I have a burned out bulb, way up there." She pointed, feeling her bare breasts sway with the movement. He looked up at the vaulted ceiling.

"I can't quite reach it unless I get a stepping stool and put it on the counter. I think you'll be able to reach it from the counter."

"Yes, I think so." He replied. She handed him the bulb and moved around behind him as he lifted one leg up onto the counter and then hoisted himself. She had a split second view of his wide open ass and his balls swinging between his legs.

"Mmmm...." She said.

He smiled down at her as he balanced an stood upright. He stretched, standing up high and reaching for the burnt out bulb. He unscrewed it. Jennifer stood beneath him, looking up at his big, erect penis bobbing as he moved. It seemed almost unreal, within reach, there just a few feet from her face. She wanted to take it in her hands. She wanted to sit on it, feel it splitting her pussy lips apart and sliding into her.

He got the old bulb out and handed it to her. She walked around the counter and put the bulb in the garbage as he put the new one in. He finished and said, "There, give it a try."

She flipped the switch and the light came on. "Wonderful. Thank you." He moved to get down from the counter and she held up her hand, "No, wait. I have another reward for you."

"You're going to take your panties off?" He asked, obviously hopefully.

She laughed. "Not yet. You wait there."

She headed back down the hall and got a bottle of lubricant from the bathroom. When she walked back into the kitchen he was still standing on the counter, his penis fully erect, looking expectant.

"I thought," She said, "You might have some pent up sexual energy at this point and I wanted the rest of the day to slow down so I decided to milk you."

A quizzical look crossed his face, "Milk me?"

"You know, how you have a special ability? I saw it coming through your swim trunks yesterday. I touched it. I want more of it."

His eyes danced, "You're going to masturbate me?"

"That's another way of putting it. How aroused are you? Do you think you could come pretty quickly?" She looked at his cock. It was fully erect and straining upward.

"I could, if I wanted to." He said.

"I want you to be completely on the edge, crazy with desire, ready to spurt at the slightest touch. Sit down on the counter and watch me."

She watched as he quietly sat down. His eyes were glued to her. She set the lubrication on the counter and stepped back. She had played this out in her mind in fantasy, masturbating to it, and now it was real. She turned and walked to a shelf, putting some sexy music on. The beat was low and regular, insistent, and she felt her body begin to move with the music. With her back to him she started to dance, swaying her hips back and forth sensually. She ran her hands down over her ass and thighs, seductively as if inviting him to touch her. She cupped her breasts and turned, dancing while facing him. His eyes were wide, roaming all over her body, up to her face, and then back again.

She danced right up to him, looked down at his amazingly hard penis, and then started to massage and squeeze her breasts. Her pussy felt so wet. She knew her panties were soaked. He was staring at her breasts, watching her hands massage them. She stepped back and released her breasts, feeling them drop and sway as she moved. "Oh...." he moaned and she smiled.

The beat of the music picked up a little and she started dancing with more energy. Her breasts swung and bounced as she moved. She turned and did a special move for him that she had practiced in the mirror, shaking her hips so her bottom cheeks bounced and jiggled. "Oh, Jennifer!" He exclaimed.

Encouraged by his reaction, she slowly pulled the thong down from behind, feeling her bare cheeks clinging to the thin strip of material until she pulled it free. Her ass was completely bare for him now. He moaned again and she felt a tremendous surge of sexual power over him. She spread her legs slightly and pushed the thong further until it slid down her legs and and she stepped out of it. With her back to him, now fully nude, she danced more, showing off her bare bottom as much as she could. He kept moaning.

She put her hand over her pussy and turned around. His eyes went immediately to her crotch and registered a little impatience with her hand covering what he so obviously desired. She danced toward him and then without warning, took her hand aside and moved rhythmically before him, completely exposed from the front. She ground her hips in a rotating motion, hips left, back, right and forward.

He sighed, "You are so hot! I can't believe it."

She thrust her hips up and down, pretending she was riding his cock.

"Look at your amazing pussy. I can't believe you're showing it to me!"

She glanced down at her pussy. She had a full, luxurious brown bush formed in a neat triangle over her genitals. Her pubic hair thinned over her labia and disappeared completely between her legs. He labia felt swollen with arousal and incredibly wet. She continued dancing for him for the rest of the song, alternating between front of rear views, shaking and massaging her breasts for him. When she turned and bent, rocking her hips, spreading her legs and showing off all of her ass and genitals, he almost cried out, "Oh Jennifer! Your pussy is so beautiful. I want to fuck you so bad."

It was all she could do to keep her fingers out of her pussy as she finished the dance to the end of the song. The song was over and another started. She walked up to him. "How close are you now?"

"Very." He admitted. "You are so beautiful. I've never been more aroused than I am now."

"Good. Get on your hands and knees on the counter."

He didn't even question her, dutifully moving to his hands and knees in doggie position. She took a dish from the cupboard and placed it on the counter between his legs. His penis was twitching and seemingly even bigger than before, standing up, parallel to the counter as he knelt.

"I think this is going to feel good, baby." She said.

She took the lubrication and squeezed a liberal amount into her hands then she moved around behind him. His ass was open and sexy looking. His balls full and tight at the base of his huge cock hanging stiffly beneath his bottom. She carefully started spreading the lubrication all over his ass.

"I thought," He swallowed, "You were going to, you know, touch my cock."

"Can I explore first? Is that OK, babe?"

"Oh yes, everything's OK, anything. He watched her naked body hungrily over his shoulder.

"Have you ever had a finger in your ass?" She asked.

He swallowed again, "Only at a medical exam."

"Can I do that to you?" She asked.

"Yes, beautiful, anything."

She worked the lubrication towards his anus which was tight looking. As her fingers brushed over it he moaned. "You OK, babe?"

"It feels good."

"Yes...mmmm...." Jennifer started gently rubbing around and over his anus. Each time she touched it he moved and moaned. His balls pulled up tighter and his anus seemed to contract. Her fingers were very lubricated and she gently pressed a finger into his hole. It slipped in and he moaned again.

"Oh, that feels good." He sighed.

She slowly pulled it out and then pushed it in again, a little further. He arched his back. His erection twitched. She pulled her finger out and then slowly slid it in, ever so slowly, deeper and deeper until it was all the way in. He felt hot and tight. Her own pussy was throbbing with arousal. "Oh gosh!" He cried out.

She couldn't wait any more and was confident he didn't want to. With her finger still in his bum, she reached for what she'd been longing for. She wrapped her free hand around his big erection and was amazed at how thick it was. Her fingers barely made it all the way around. He cried out, "I'm gonna come." She aimed his erection at the dish.

His balls pulled up even tighter and Jennifer felt his bum squeeze her finger as he started to pulse. The first jet of semen rocketed out splattering loudly in the dish. "Oh baby!" She cried, "Squirt!"

Several more jets of semen shot out in rapid succession. "Ohhhhhh..." He moaned.

He continued to come into the dish as she gripped his huge cock. Finally the last squirts dribbled from his cock. His penis continued to pulse and he sighed. "Wow....that was amazing."

Slowly she pulled her finger out of his bum and he groaned, "I can't believe how good that felt. I would never have imagined it."

Jennifer didn't want to let go of his big, thick, warm cock but did so, watching it swing slowly as he moved.

"Look at how much semen you ejaculated." Jennifer said, pointing at the pool of white fluid on the dish. "That is amazing."

"You are amazing." Joe said, smiling at her. "Can I get down now?"

"Yes, babe." She replied, patting his heavy cock twice. "You've been quite the handyman today."

"What can I do for you?" He asked as he slid off the counter.

"Pick up that dish and follow me into the bedroom." She said.

"Of course. Anything." He replied.

---

Joe followed Jennifer into her bedroom. He couldn't believe the powerful orgasm he'd just had, and now, watching her naked body walking in front of him was blowing his mind away. She was unbelievably sexy. His penis felt satisfied and had shrunk, dangling between his legs as he walked. He wondered what was next.

Jennifer's room had a wonderful fragrance to it. The window was open and bright sunlight poured in filling the entire space with vivid, yellow hues. Jennifer took the white comforter and after one quick pull, yanked it off the bed and pulled the sheets down. She jumped onto the bed, rolling onto her back and laughing as he breasts bounced.

She gestured to the nightstand and said, put the dish there. Joe did as she directed, unsure of what she wanted with a dish of his own semen.

Jennifer spread her legs and immediately began playing with her pussy, rubbing her fingers through her pubic hair and down the sides of her beautiful, puffy labia. Joe stood, watching, attracted to her sexual behavior.

"Get on the bed." Jennifer said, patting a spot next to her. Joe climbed up and sat, leaning on one arm, admiring her lovely naked body as she played with her pussy.

She was working her genitals with both hands. Her breasts were held between her arms, standing up and looking large and inviting, jiggling as she moved.

"Turn around so I can see your cock." Jennifer asked.

Joe rotated, opening his legs to show his manhood off.

"Oh!" Jennifer squeaked. Her hands worked over her pussy faster, alternating between stroking her long, puffy lips and twiddling her clitoris.

"What do you want me to do?" Joe asked eagerly.

"Just watch. I'm close..." Jennifer moaned.

She lifted her legs a little and started thrusting her hips as she played with her pussy. Her eyes closed and then opened again, looking at his face and then down at his crotch. "Oh! Oh!" She cried.

He leaned over, looking at her cute bottom cheeks between her legs as her fingers raced over her pussy. Then she pushed her hips out and cried out, "Joe! Joe! I'm coming!" She closed her eyes and her fingers stopped, firmly pressing down on her pussy. "Oh! Oh!" She let out little squeaks as she enjoyed her orgasm.

Joe was mesmerized. He'd never watched a woman masturbate quite so brazenly before. It was an incredible turn on and he felt his penis being to stir into arousal again.

Finally Jennifer's body collapsed and she sighed long and low. "Oh, that felt so good. My pussy feels so tingly."

"You are amazing." Joe whispered.

They stared at each other for what seemed a long time, eyes locked on eyes. She was so beautiful. Joe felt a longing to be with her in every way, not just sexual. Her eyes were big and bright. Her lips and nose were cute. Her face was sweet. Her breasts were large and rounded with amazing light brown aureola and big, stiff nipples. Her abdomen was feminine, her skin smooth and fair, leading down to her wide, womanly hips. Her pubic hair was sexually astounding, thick and luxurious above her genitals and then growing wispy down over her thick, puffy lips until there was no hair at the base of her pussy.

"What can I do for you?" Joe asked.

"I want you to put a finger in my ass." She replied. "Will you do that?"

"I would love to." He answered honestly. He'd never done that before to a woman and it sounded sexy. "Where's the lubrication?"

"I want you to use your semen as the lube." She rolled over and got up onto her hands and knees. Her breasts swung enticingly on her chest, dangling down, looking even larger. She spread her legs, exposing her beautiful ass and the pussy beneath it. "Pour the semen on my bum and spread it around, use that to slide your finger in."

Joe's eyes widened and he felt clear sexual arousal in his penis. It started to thicken again. He took the dish and moved closer to her, slowly, carefully pouring it onto her wide, rounded ass. He set the dish down and then carefully started spreading the slick, white liquid over her perfect bottom.

She sighed heavily and then giggled, "It feels so good."

"You feel so good." He was astounded, feeling her rounded cheeks, looking at her cute little puckered anus. He slowly, gently starting touching her anus and she squealed, bucking her hips back toward his hand.

He did as she had done to him, feeling around her anus, rubbing, caressing, tickling, until finally he slid one slick finger into the opening of her bum. She sighed and shuddered with pleasure.

He moved closer. From this angle and closeness to her pussy, he could smell her musky arousal and see how wet her pussy was. His penis stretched out, moving toward a full erection. He slid his finger slowly all the way into her tight, hot ass. She moaned again and pushed back against him. He felt the rest of his hand now against her pussy. It was hot and wet and soft. One of his knuckles was buried between her pussy lips. His penis finished growing to full erection. He wanted to fuck her so much.

"Oh that feels good." Jennifer said. "Pull it in and out."

He did as she directed, using it as an opportunity to feel her pussy with his other fingers as he slid his finger in and out of her tight ass. Her public hair was soft. Her pussy lips felt amazingly full and warm.

She looked back at him and her eyes widened at his cock. "Wow, that was fast, big boy."

"I know." He acknowledged, surprised at how quickly he'd gotten another erection.

"Please, please put it in my pussy. I need to fuck you so bad." She said.

He didn't need any more urging. He pulled his finger slowly out and she squealed again, bucking her hips. She spread her legs wider, lifting her ass into the air and moving it enticingly. He got to his knees and moved behind her, pushing his erection down between her legs. He put the head of his erection against her pussy lips and ran it up and down through her slick fluids.

"Oh, put it in, put it in! Fuck me." She cried.