Her Secret Crush Ch. 04

Story Info
Her step-brother surprises her with a good morning fuck.
1.5k words
4.64
155.5k
77

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, sleepy head."

Katie wiggled deeper beneath the doona, pulling it up over her head. It was Saturday morning, she wasn't meeting her friends at the mall until lunch, and she had no intention of getting out of bed before 10am.

She felt the tickle of cool air over her toes, and she scrunched them. When something tugged on the doona, she instinctively tugged back. But the stronger grip one, and the covers were drawn from her body to reveal her skimpy singlet and hippopotamus bottoms. She flung an arm over her eyes in silent protest as brightness flooded her sleepy world.

"Go away," Katie grumbled. She lay sprawled on her back on the bed, one hand out to her side, a knee drawn up. She was unaware of the picture she presented, rumpled and warm, each breath drawing the singlet tight over the firm thrust of her breasts, their nipples budding from the cold. Her silky blonde hair was spilled out over the pillow like a cloud.

Katie was unprepared for the yank on her pajama bottoms. They were to her knees before she thought to tug the bottom of her thin cotton singlet over her rainbow-brite undies. She squealed as her loose bottoms were pulled over her kicking legs and tossed at her head.

"Dreeww!" she cried, blinking blearily at him as she pushed the material away. He leant over her, one knee on the side of the bed. "What the hell?" There was no mistaking the gleam of interest in those devilish green eyes as they moved over her.

Then he reached for her undies! Katie gave a muffled scream as she wrestled him for them, wiggling on the bed and unaware of the show she was giving him. He tickled her belly, drawing a reluctant giggle from her lips as she rolled onto her front to escape further torment. Her golden mane was a tumbled mess, her bottom pert in the cotton panties.

"Pig!" she gasped as his weight settled alongside her. She was so busy struggling to hold onto her undies that it took her several moments to realise he had his hand down her undies. His thigh pushed between hers, his warmth pressed along her side as his mouth opened against the nape of her neck.

She moaned as his fingers found her, massaging her awakening bud. "Drew, stop it!" she protested weakly, her hips wiggling. It felt so good to have him touch her there. But so wrong! There were laws against this sort of thing, not to mention their parents were someone in the house. Katie would be grounded until she was twenty-one if they found out she was having sex with boys. Imagine how they would react if they discovered her having sex with her step-brother?

Katie pushed at his hand with hers, trying to close her thighs. He chuckled against her neck, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. His drew his knee up, pushing her legs even further apart as he shifted over her with more of his weight. One hand slid up beneath her singlet to capture her tiny breast, molding it.

What was her brother up to? Did he think that every time he got the urge, he could come bother her? Drew was four years older than her eighteen and could have any girl he wanted. Why he was hassling her for sex was beyond her grasp. Her mum often joked about the number of girls calling up and asking for Drew, even though he lived on campus. Every time she saw him at the mall or somewhere else he had a different perky girlfriend with big bouncy tits that he seemed to adore. Hers were tiny with pouty pink nipples, and lacked the oomph required to burst or spill out of clothing.

"You are such a jerk," she moaned, thinking of his girlfriends. She felt throbby and achy as Drew teased her down there, her nails digging into the pillow. Perhaps if she lay still and ignored him, he would lose interest and leave her alone?

Why did she feel about her brother this way? Because she couldn't deny the sight of his dark brown hair, tanned muscular shoulders and chest, the sexy way he walked, always made her throb between her thighs. It was because she was sexually inexperienced, she told herself. It had been painful and awkward with her boyfriend Pete. Her friends told her it would get better the more she did it. And she was doing it more, but with Drew and his best mate Adam and not her on-again off-again boyfriend! It was just her bad luck that it began to feel good with him and Adam and not Pete. If she let Pete do it again, perhaps she would not be such an easy lay for her brother?

"Why don't you go tug on yourself and stop bothering me?" she muttered sulkily. God, he must know she had a big crush on him.

"You love every minute of it," he replied back. She could sense the knowing smile in his voice, and she blushed. Then bit her lip as he slipped a finger inside of her. Oh.

That day on the beach with him and Adam could be put down to a freak occurrence. A once off, never to be repeated, always left unsaid, event. Only it kept happening. And she couldn't ask her friends for advice, even if it would make them all jealous. There were laws!

"No I don't." Her breathing was uneven as she fought to lay still and pretend nothing was happening between her legs. But she had that familiar tightening feeling as he slid it in and out of her. She wanted to scream 'mercy' as he pushed another finger inside of her, stretching her. "Oh."

She squirmed on his thrusting fingers as he kissed her back and shoulders, her nipples hard where they rubbed against the bed. He felt warm and heavy where he rubbed against her, making her weak with wanting.

"The door's unlocked," she mumbled, pushing down on his fingers. Any excuse to stop, because it felt sooo good.

"Mum won't expect you up for a while yet."

Katie grumbled when he withdrew his fingers. Then his words registered. Mum. Eek. "Does she know you're here?"

A choked whimper escaped her as he pushed against her, lodging inside her tight entrance. She lifted her hips to try and ease the stretching feeling, and he surged deeper. Ooooh.

"Give me some credit." He slid deep into her young pussy, groaning. "I didn't announce myself and ask do you mind if I go upstairs and give your daughter a good morning fuck?"

He began to stab at her eager pussy with short thrusts. She wiggled beneath him, feeling the wetness gather as her body clung to his large poking shaft. Her breathing was shallow and raspy even to her own ears. Her blood drummed with excitement, her body eager and wanting. But he was her brother!

"But what about your car? Did you park it out front?"

"Jesus Katie, my dick is in your pussy. Enough with the questions, my brain is a little busy right now."

Katie giggled, then quickly found herself caught about her hips and dragged her onto her knees as he knelt behind her. Katie clung to her pillow as he began to plunge into her with long, forceful thrusts. His thumb stroked her nub, making her dance and ripple on his shoving pole that filled her to bursting. It felt really really good to be fucked by her brother. There was none of the awkwardness she had had with peckering Pete, as she silently dubbed him.

Her muffled cries turned ragged as he pounded into her without mercy. He grunts filled her ears, his fingers clenched on her hips as he dragged her back onto his thick prick. Her hand slid down beneath her to cup his swinging balls, and the shudder that ran through him could be felt deep inside.

"Hell," he groaned, throwing his head back as he pummeled her. His fingers slid through the tangle of wispy curls between her spread legs, finding and playing with her until she wanted to beg for mercy.

When she came, her whole body stiffened, her lips parted on a silent gasp. Then shudders tore through her as he groaned behind her, bunching himself up deep as he worked her clutching pussy.

He shuddered as he came, spurting hotly inside of her quivering heat. His weight collapsed on her, dragging her to the bed.

"God I needed that," he murmured against her hair when finally they lay spooning together. "I couldn't stop thinking about you all night, remembering how it felt to be inside of you, your scent, your silken hair." His hand tightened possessively about her breast. "And I knew I didn't want to share you with Adam."

Katie bit her lip, not sure what to say. A small part wanted to scream it was for her to decide who she did what with and when, not Drew. The greater part of her was simply shocked into silence about his confession. More than the words itself, he was telling her that she was important to him. Holy hell, how did Katie feel about that?