Her Side

Story Info
Always two sides of love, and lust.
7.6k words
2.92
24.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers

I'm sorry for disappointing you all with the last story. I'm hoping this attempt fulfills you better. My goal is to always keep you coming back. Without you, I have no one to share these ideas with. I have much love for all of you.

*****

It was as if someone had taken a page out of her life and placed it in a written form in front of her. She squirmed a little bit as she kept reading, the thoughts and emotions those words elicited making her body reverberate with memories of events passed. She kept thinking about and relieving that day, with excitement, sadness, and finally anger. She could feel his hands on her; she could taste his kiss, and smell him as if he were lying beside her. It was a good day in a time when things didn't have to be complicated.

Of course she had made them simple on her own. She had just accepted a position in a place far from home. The guy she had been dating had turned out to be a dud, but at least he could fill her time here and there. Which was ok because with work being so crazy, she didn't need a lot of time filled. There was only her, and her fish to take care of. The world felt simple, and right.

Then came this other guy out of nowhere. He was smart, funny, and driven. He wanted to do things that were noble and daring, saving the world with charity film projects and such. It would take him a lot longer to get there, but she had to admire his zeal. He had this look in his eyes every time he saw her burned with light and fire. It was as if he had seen her for the first time every time, it kind of made her knees weak at moments. There was just something about him that made her hungry for more carnal appetites.

The problem was he was a nice guy. He never took control of what he wanted. By that she meant he waited to kiss her until he knew she was absolutely ready. He never pushed the boundaries she set up, even if she wanted him to. Once she said something was off limits he respected that to a fault. It was nice to be respected, but that didn't mean she didn't want him to lead. She wanted him to take chances with her. Kiss her on a whim; grab her hand without being beckoned. Even slab her butt when no one was looking.

The problem was she knew he loved her. How could she forget the day it happened? He looked at her, gave a long speech and ended it with those fateful words. They echoed in her mind as if screamed into an empty cave. She dropped her head to think this over. Did she love him? Was it possible to love him? Or was she in love with him? Could it be this was a passing phase due to the flattery in that for the first time in her life someone had uttered those words first?

She didn't really know, but she knew she had to react somehow. It would be crazy to get involved with a man with whom she would be leaving in a short period of time. Even with all these questions floating around she uttered those words she would later regret.

In those words though, she found something amazing. He turned something inside of her, and they really did mesh well together. His wit made her stop and laugh and she laughed a lot. He was an exceptional cook, and quite brilliant at mixing drinks. He talents were there, and really not defined.

He demonstrated a love that was just spoken of, it was something tangible. She could feel it radiate out of him. Every time he saw her, he was always carrying a single red rose, to say how he felt. Her feet were rubbed, and her body massaged after every shift. In fact she came home one night to an in home spa and body treatment. Not just sex, no this was pampering to the fullest. It scared her because there were times they were sharing thoughts at times, almost like he was living in her mind. Through it all his respect of her boundaries was impeccable. Which made what happened truly remarkable...

One year Four months earlier

He had just left. Literally handed her a quad folded piece of paper, kissed her a few times, and just left. There was a mix of confusion, anger, and disbelief in what she was feeling. They only saw each other a few days a month and he had just left her. She had half a mind to set the paper down and sulk for a little bit, but there was something important about this paper to him. With a curious mind, and a slight irritation she opened the note.

The first sentence was to be expected. He always opened his letters to her with the same two words, a nickname he had given her, My Queen. She smiled at his predictability. It was so like him, so comfortable, and yet kind of bland. With that thought she plowed ahead with a sort of bored apprehension. The usual flowery text followed, romance is nice but he somehow always seemed to give it overkill.

It was the next phrase that brought in her attention like a fish just noticing a worm suspended in mid water. You have exactly one hour... a challenge was being laid before her. Amusement escaped her in the form of a smile. Maybe he wasn't as predictable as she thought as her eyes continued to scan the letter. When she was done, excitement actually filled her; she read it again just to make sure she had read it correctly. This was so out of character for him, so totally unexpected. Her body hummed with anticipation. This could actually be ...fun.

She read it a third time, just for absolute clearness.

My Queen,

Words cannot describe how much love for you is in my heart. I wish to fulfill you as you have done for me. With that in mind I lay before a challenge. You have exactly one hour from the time I have left the apartment to prepare yourself. One minute to long and this offer will not happen. You will bathe yourself, using the shampoo that I find intoxicating. You will not shave yourself any more than you already have. You will then proceed to dress in one of my plain white t shirts, and the undergarment you will find in a bag in the bedroom. You will also bring your sleep mask into the bedroom and cover your eyes. I will find you lying on the bed with your head at the foot of the bed, or this offer will not be fulfilled. You actually have 58 minutes now.

Love Always,

Redbeard

She looked at the clock, it was more like 55 minutes, and she couldn't believe she was going to go through with this. The Flash could not have moved faster than she did from the couch to the small bathroom, where she quickly got the shower going. She darted into her room to grab her sleep mask, and the small plastic bag that had been set out for her. In no time she was throwing off her clothes, and stepping into the shower.

Soon the stinging sensation of the water was consuming her senses. All she could think of was the unknown possibilities. What was he going to do to her? How would it happen? Could he actually do it? Her trembling hand reached for the fruity shampoo he referred to. Soon the fragrance of strawberries and mangos were filling the small shower. While it soaked on her head, she lathered her legs, and cleansed the rest of herself. In a flash she had the shaving lotion on her legs, and underarm. She remembered the no shaving rule, but she knew he meant her womanly area, and there was no way she was going through with this feeling like a cactus.

Her hair needed rinsed and a quick wash off the body from the residue. As soon as her fingers touched her lower regions, a spark went off. Her fingers probed herself a little more thoroughly only to discover she was drenched. Not from the shower, but from herself. Soon she was running her fingers through her hair, and feeling her outer lips. They were puffy with excitement, and glossy from the evidence of that excitement. Her finger found her little button, and a shockwave ripped through her. It wouldn't be long before he would be there to take care of her, but she couldn't help herself. Just the thought of knowing this was going down had made her feel like putty.

She rubbed her little button, and with each pass the ripples of pleasure pulsed through her. She lifted a leg and placed her foot on the side of the tub, steading herself by grabbing the bar of the shower curtain. She relished in the feeling of her own pleasure, the hot droplets of water only adding to it. She was suddenly whisked away to a tropical paradise and the rain hitting her while her lover watched her play by a tropical pool. The ripples kept coming, slowly building the riptide of emotion in her. She begged for him to be there now so she could feel his hands on her, his tongue probing the area she was now touching. How much better it would be if she could feel sand on her feet, and the way it would give to his weight falling between her legs. How she longed for his worship of her body to begin. Her own actions had gotten her to that moment. And soon she was falling of the cliffs of pleasure and riding waves of euphoria.

As soon as the tidal wave ceased she got her breathing under control. She had a task and very little time to do it. Quickly she hopped out of the tub, and grabbed the nearest towel. Drying herself in a hurry, she brushed out her hair. It was damp, but she knew that at its length and fullness there was almost no way she would get it completely dry. She stood there naked for second looking at herself. She studied her oversized breasts and her slightly protruding tummy. What could he see in her? She turned sideways and looked at her butt. In some ways she disgusted herself, and maybe that was the charm of Redbeard. No matter what she said, he always was reminding her how magnificent she was to him. She never believed him, but it was always nice to hear.

"No time to dwell on this" she said aloud to herself. "Let's see what the dread pirate has picked out for me."

The contents of the bag were scarce to say the least. It contained one plain white t-shirt, and one pair of black bikini bottoms that had drawstring sides. She looked at the ensemble and shook her head. Whatever it was he had planned, it was going to be interesting. She began pulling the shirt over her still damp hair, and had been walking into the bedroom with panties in hand.

"Plenty time" she smirked to herself. She was in the hall when she heard a familiar sound.

Apparently she was not a good time keeper, for before she had even gotten the shirt totally on, she heard the front door open. She had locked it so there was no doubt who it would be. She made a mad dash into the bedroom. A playful panic filled her as she heard him moving around in the kitchen.

"It has not been an hour." She yelled back out the door hoping to stall him a little bit. She was wrestling with the shirt that had gotten hung up in the back on her hair. Her still damp chest was not helping things either. He said something that was lost to her in her hurried attempt to get ready. Finally the shirt slid down, and she could concentrate on getting the panties on. With both sides finally tied, she quickly pulled the sleep mask on, pulled her hair out of the front of it, and landed on the bed, the springs protesting the non-lady like landing she had just performed. She laid there, apprehensive of this much of her body being visible. She had never been in this position before, and she was nervous and oh so excited.

His approach was more felt than heard. Her lips quivered as she wondered what he saw right now. She hoped he still thought she was beautiful. It seemed strange to her how a little over an hour ago she was admonishing him for kissing her, and now she couldn't wait to have his lips anywhere on her body.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked. His voice had changed to her. It was no longer the soft voice she had gotten used to from him. Somehow now he sounded manlier, in control.

"Yes" she said, her voice faltering. Immediately cursing herself for not being able to control it more consistently. She felt like a school girl being admonished.

"I'm sorry did you say something? I thought I heard something but perhaps it was just the breeze floating by my ear."

"YES" she cried out. The volume of her own words struck her ears as maybe a bit loud. They actually echoed in the small, unfilled room. She couldn't help it; there was so much building inside of her at that moment.

"Hmmm that's strange, you just said yes, and I have forgotten why. Care to remind me?" his tone was brash, arrogant. She liked this kind of flavor on him. So dominant, and in control. If he just found this side of himself more often, his dreams could happen. She stored that thought away for later.

"Yes I am comfortable." A small smile escaped her as she was proud she had found her voice, and was able to regulate the volume of it.

"Good. I want you as comfortable as possible, for the moment that is. Do you know who is in charge here?" he asked. She heard him walk somewhere to her left. Everything was the opposite for her head was at the foot of the bed. She could hear him doing something, maybe dragging some sort of heavy furniture over by her.

"You are." She said a little softer than before. She was starting to figure out her role in all of this, and so the game was beginning for her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't quite hear that. You know if you don't play by the rules, consequences have to be given out. We don't want that now do we?" she shifted her hips in excitement. She was already getting damp again.

"No" came her reply a little stronger than before. She heard a groan utter from him and he must have realized her nipples were now responding to her mood. She began to wonder what he saw. Whatever it was he clearly enjoyed the view, and so she was pleased to hear his primal wanting.

"Good, so now then, who's in charge here?"

"You are."

"Are you sure you're comfortable? You keep squirming. That's not something we can have. Give me your hand." It was not a request. She hesitated for a second. This was the moment where she needed to decide if she actually trusted him. She had read several reports and stories about spouses not knowing each other, and what those horrible results could amount to. This would be a no way out situation. Once she relinquished control of her hands, she was his for whatever he wanted. Did she trust him enough to allow this to happen? With a slow movement she raised her arm.

Soon he had secured it in place with a soft, scrunchy feeling rope of some kind.

"Now the other." His demeanor had not changed. The way in which she had been tied gave her freedom to move her arms, a clear advantage over handcuffs. She couldn't really lower her arms, but she could turn over and even flip totally around if needed to. There was almost a burning feeling of his eyes glued to her. She felt him lean a closer, and soon felt the hot sting of his mouth close on her thigh. The gasp that escaped was not a voluntary one, but it was oh so delicious.

"My dear, I don't recall giving you permission to moan that way." She felt his hand on her hip pushing on her slightly. She knew what he wanted as she was all too eager to let him. Her hip lifted off the bed, and rolled to her right exposing her left glute. Just as quickly that glute had been swatted. She yelped at the pleasureful pain that was the result of the contact. Yes she really did like this side of him. Her lip found its way in between her teeth as she gently bit it in pleasure. Well, that and she knew it would drive him wild as well.

"As you should apologize. Now I must take a minute to freshen up. I shall deal with you momentarily." She felt his body move away from the bed. Unexpectantly she felt the warmth of his hand on her thigh. Her body welcomed the touch by opening her legs a little, silently begging for further contact. He obliged her by running his hand into the inside of her thigh, creating sparks of desire within her. Soon his hand adjusted so that it would run along the top of her hip, across the exposed part of the stomach. The feel of the flesh on flesh there cause her to open her mouth. She quickly sucked in her breath and felt the disappointment of his hand leaving her flesh as he carried it on top of her shirt. She cursed the fabric being there, for she needed to feel his hands on her bare breast. However, he was content with just running his hand along her on top of the shirt, in between her rising and falling globes. The trail then continued as her ear was then touched. The voyage ended with a final grasp of the back of her head. Without warning a deep hard tug on her hair occurred, which elicited a wanton cry from deep within her. She was enjoying this way too much. Then the touch was gone way too quickly.

He was gone for what seemed like a lifetime. She could hear the water running in the bathroom, the rustle of clothes, and him singing. He always sang, and sometimes not well. On this occasion it was a sweet melody, only intensified by her wanting of him. Her hips moved on their own as she begged for more. Her body just would not calm down. Oh how she wished he would just get back to her burning body.

When he returned she was almost to the point of insanity. She felt his presence before he ever announced himself. Her longing was building her fire, and it needed quenched. She praised him for his plan, but cursed his deliberateness.

"Are you still comfortable?" he asked. The volume of his voice told her he was not close by.

"Very much so." She stated. Earlier she wanted to play her part, now she wanted played with.

"Who are you?" he asked. There were multiple answers she could have given here, so choosing the right one could be very difficult. Was she the wife? Was she the captive? Could it be he was looking for a slave? The possibilities were endless.

"What do you mean?" she asked trying to get a better idea of what he was looking for in an answer. She was answered with a quick swat on her rolled backside. While it was not the answer she was expecting she was content with the result.

"The question is simple really. Who are you? Right now, in this moment who are you. And do not dare to answer my question with another question." She was turned on by his cockiness. Where was this guy hiding all this time?

"I'm your queen." She stated, softer than she would have liked, but kind of hoping for more contact.

"Ah I do not think any form of royalty would want to be in your situation right now. Lets' try this again. Who are you?"

"Ah..." she stammered. "your prisoner?" it came out as a question. She hadn't meant for it to, but she was lost as to what it was he was looking for.

"No, not really. Although that was much closer. Would you like me to tell you who you are?"

"Yes." She hissed eager to move the game forward.

"And what is the magic word when asking politely for things?" he put one knee on the mattress by her hip. She got the hint as she slowly rolled her hip so her butt was facing him.

"Please." She whimpered. She relished in his new found power over her. She was enjoying this far more than she thought she would.

"Please, what?" he demanded.

"Please tell me who I am to you" it came out not so much as a whisper but more of a plead.

"Very well" he began to rub her left glut. He even slid his finger under the leg band of her bikini bottoms to feel the bare flesh underneath. How she had longed for such contact. "You are my plaything. You will do as commanded, and if you don't you will have to pay for your insubordinance. Is that understood?"

"Yes" came the reply, loud and clear.

"A question is answered only with words. Is that clear?"

She couldn't find her voice while enjoying the touching, so she nodded her head. Quickly his hand left her skin, was swatted her hard and quick in the area that had just been touched. The pain was rewarding. "A question is answered only with words. Is that clear?"

"Yes" was all that she could muster.

"So, who are you?" he demanded again.

"Your plaything" the very words made her feel in a way she had never felt before. She had always kind of seen herself as proper and classy. Saying those words made her fell, well, slutty. It was a delightful new feeling.

shrekhot1
shrekhot1
26 Followers