Her Toy, Their Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch by inch she crouched down, guiding the dildo inside her until she was on her knees and her pussy had entirely consumed it. Now she simply looked at Ed. in his hand he held the remote control. Looking back into his wife's eyes he turned the dial onto the first notch. Conversation stopped, the only sound in the room was the thrum of the toy and soft gasps escaping from the naked woman's mouth.

The men overcame their shyness and grew boisterous. Ed had his cock in his hand, gently playing with himself. Soon the others were doing the same. They remained seated but chatted every now and then about what they were seeing. After 20 minutes of this Tim announced he had a surprise.

Ed switched off the sybian and Jess watched the besuited Tim stand and approach her. From his grey suit trouser pocket he withdrew a small, elongated object.

"When you invited us here there was something that I remembered seeing." Tim said.

"What do you have there Tim?" Asked Ed.

"It's an anal attachment. I just thought Jess may want to try it. Plus, you know, I'm kind of curious."

Ed went to his friend who handed him the fleshy rubber. Ed clapped a hand on Tim's shoulder then helped Jess stand. She was shaky having already orgasmed once. He held the anal toy up for her to see. When he saw her suppress a grin he set about slicking the rubber with lube before adding it to the array on top of the sybian. He also asked his wife to bend over and, when she had done so, applied a dab of lube into and around the tight asterisk of her bum. As she waited for Ed to finish she turned her head and looked at Tim. He smiled and continued to play with himself.

This time, as Jess lowered herself onto the saddle, Ed helped her insert the two protrusions. The new addition felt cold inside her, however, when it began warming up, it made her feel strangely complete. Her body had now been almost entirely penetrated by buzzing rubber. Her synapses were fused with contentment.

The men took it in turns to hold the controls, and therefore have power over their naked toy. She responded like a puppet each time they turned the dial, as if their fingers were directly touching her pussy. They played with themselves, and her, for almost an hour, enjoying the command they had of this beautiful nymph. All of the men were hugely turned on by the feel of gooey rubber against her dilated rings of flesh. Kyle declared himself almost ready.

"Come here big boy." Said Jess.

He went over to her. She took hold of his penis and wanked him until a huge load of cum splashed onto her tits. Now Pablo approached and she took him into her hands.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." Screamed Jess and furiously pumped the man's cock.

"Me too, me too. Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh yeahhhh." Her breasts were now slick with ooze.

Jess leaned back further and came for the second time that evening. Tim now stood before her and Jess enjoyed a moment of clarity. Four men, four cocks perfectly erect all because of her. As she enjoyed these thoughts, warm, thick juice spurted from Tim's cock. Cum dripped from her tits and down onto her stomach.

Suddenly someone set the sybian onto its most powerful level. The three friends held onto her shoulders so that she couldn't escape the all-consuming gratification. She took Ed's cock into her mouth and sucked and licked him lustily. He hardened and throbbed and filled her with mouthfuls of pleasure. She responded with the most blissful orgasm yet, revelling in the feel of four pairs of loving hands stroking her and sharing her joy.

She kissed them all goodbye. Her bare, wiped-clean breasts brushing against the silk material of their suits. An unspoken agreement had been made. She was now their fuck toy, for them to enjoy whenever Ed allowed. The sybian was here to stay.

12