Her Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licapeba
licapeba
20 Followers

"She's alive! She's alive!" I cried, mimicking the line from the movie Young Frankenstein. She poked me gently in the ribs and smiled only slightly, distracted by her pleasure, as she straightened and concentrated on swinging herself over my hips, taking hold of my raging cock, and placing it at the hot, slick entrance to her pussy. Then, exquisitely slowly, she sank down onto it, sliding the blazing heat of her center all the way down its cool length. I felt her pussy lips open and fold around the base of my cock, and her warm bum press into my balls, as I strained up to meet her softness. When she reached the bottom, she squirmed around, shamelessly rubbing her magic button against me. We were both so close, each of us near the point where even generous lovers become preoccupied with their own release. I reached down to cup her luscious bum cheeks in my hands as we both climbed the last few steps to orgasm.

It didn't take long. My wife had been heating me up for nearly thirty minutes, and I was on a hair trigger. She had risen to the edge unusually-quickly herself as well. Eight, nine, ten times I strained into her exquisite softness, burying myself as deeply as I could and gripping her bum tightly as I wriggled around against her own wriggling against me. Even the first one felt like it could be the last, but by some angelic gift I found restraint and the opportunity to withdraw and slide deliciously in again through the gently-gripping fingers of her tender passage, into the heat and up to wriggle against the soft wetness. My wife for some reason had her mouth closed -- again something unusual -- her lips squeezed tightly together, eyes shut as she left earth for nirvana. After about the third deep stroke she began to quickly suck air through her nose and softly grunt her pleasure through it at each bottoming-out. Her obvious excitement pushed me ever more quickly to the now inevitable explosion.

She came first, signalling her release with an explosion of air through her nose and the plunging of her hips down hard against me. Her hands, which had been resting gently on my chest, suddenly gripped me almost painfully as she threw her head back, opened her mouth, sucked in another breath, and cried out. That was it for me. There was no hope of motion as my wife was driving her hips down hard against me, but none was needed. Within her hot sheath I felt my cock grow even more, felt it expanding against the tightening, rippling walls inside her, and then felt my eruption blast a gout of sperm deep into her straining body. She jerked almost violently as another shock of her own orgasm passed through her, squeezing her pussy hard against me and seeming to firmly pull the second gout of sperm up the length of my cock. My own grunt merged with another small cry from her as she continued to shake in her tight grip against me, quivering inside and out, all around my still-pulsing cock and over my balls and pubic area.

Finally her hands relaxed their sharp clutch on my pectorals and she tipped her head slowly back down towards me, still breathing deeply and noisily through her nose, and opened her eyes to look down at me. She began moving her hands in small circles around my chest, mimicking the motion of my hands on her suddenly-cool bum cheeks and hips, and smiled tenderly at me. Her eyes locked onto mine as we both sucked air to fill our lungs, and breathed out the departing tension of our joint effort.

As our breathing calmed, she lowered her cool body against me, took my head in both her hands, and wetly kissed me with unusual passion for a long minute. Wow! I sagged into the bed, gratefully kissing her back as I lightly encircled her shoulders and neck with my arms, holding her in the kiss. When I released her, she dropped her cheek onto my shoulder, her warm breath brushing against my neck, and sagged onto me, still breathing heavily as was I.

Through the haze of satiation I began to think. Last night and again this morning had been unusually-passionate joinings, better than fantasies. My mind wandered as I tried to imagine where the uncommon level of passion and adventurousness my wife had shown me twice in twelve hours was coming from. And of course I began to hope that we could keep it here. Apparently my wife was thinking along similar lines. "We might have to stock up on oysters, or Viagra, or something!" she said. "Something's happening to me, and I think I like it! I'm feeling like I want to try some other new things." Pause. "My treat."

A lump formed in my throat. After twenty years, the bed-mate of my fantasies was turning out to be my wife! God I loved her! "OK, my love," I said with effort, "but tonight, or tomorrow, or whenever it happens again, it's going to be MY treat." I wrapped my arms around her, cupping her bum, and rolled us onto our sides, facing each other. Again the dappled light played around on her face and over the curves of her slender body and the sheets rumpled beneath it. "Nothing," I thought, "nothing else in the world could be this beautiful." Then I had the sense to say that aloud, and was rewarded with a long, soft hug and a deep sigh of satisfaction. A perfectly brilliant Saturday morning, filled with the promise of more to come.

licapeba
licapeba
20 Followers
12