Hercules across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully my Mom wasn't home so I was able to cry on my bed like a baby while trying to convince myself that it was okay and I had been out of my league with that behemoth, but that was the way it always was. Heck, that man who gave me a ride that time had driven me so far out of town that I had little choice but to do what he wanted me to do, but he was nothing like Dick.

"You fucking pussy!" I spat at my image in the mirror, furious because I had really screwed up this time. The guy wanted me and what did I do? Ran like a little baby.

My anger subsided a bit as I began to forgive myself, and after I got undressed I looked at myself in the mirror, flexing my muscles as I looked at the scrawny twerp and imagined what I would look like next to Dick before laying back down on the bed.

I usually came fast when I jerked off but this time I managed to hold off for the longest time, slowly running my thumb and index finger down the pale prong that I figured might measure up to the average guy, but the man in the bedroom was anything but average.

I had committed that image to my memory, and although I had seen plenty of cocks on the Internet none were anything like what I had just seen when he posed for me beside his bed. Below those broad shoulders and bull-like neck, way down from those massive pectorals and swaying between those bowed muscular thighs, hung Dick's enormous penis which had pointed down like a spear damn close to his knees.

The fact that Dick seemed to have shaved his pubic hair around the base made his over-sized organ look even more outrageous. The exposed base had looked like a tree trunk and the vein that ran down almost the entire length of his member looked as big as my dick.

For probably close to a half hour I stroked my dick while the image of that Hercules filled my head, and when I finally ejaculated the intensity of my orgasm drained me so much that I fell asleep - or maybe even passed out. Whichever it was, it made for a crazy sight when I heard my Mom unlock the apartment door a couple of hours later, and thankfully I scrambled to close my bedroom door and get somewhat together by the time she chirped a hello.

"Good grief," I mumbled when I thought about what that would have looked like if she got in and saw me sprawled on the bed covered with my cum.

That would have made the night a complete disaster, but it was small consolation to the opportunity that I had squandered across the hall. I fell asleep again later, but it took a while as my self-loathing returned.

***

The next day was going to be a turning point in my life, and the more I kept telling myself that, the more I started to actually believe it. Scheduled to work the morning and early afternoon at the market, I was a whirling dervish of pent-up energy all day, and when I knocked off at 4 I needed the shower that I took when getting home.

After I got dressed I assumed the position at the window while I waited for Dick to get home at 5:22, rehearsing exactly what I was going to say to explain my sudden departure the evening before, and it didn't help when Mr. Stone arrived home two minutes late.

No matter. I was full of confidence, and after watching my sweaty Adonis walk across the lot I ran to the peephole at the door, and then when I saw him unlocking his door I popped out of our apartment ready to go.

It took until Dick turned around after hearing my door close for me to lose my nerve. I didn't lose it right away, but with each of the four steps it took me to get over there I got more nervous until I practically stumbled into my bemused neighbor.

"Tyler," Mr. Stone said coldly. "Something I can do for you?"

"Yes," I managed to croak, and I can't remember the jumble of words that followed that meek opening, except that while many of them were what I had intended to say, they were delivered in such a scrambled and hurried way that I'm sure I made no sense until the end when I mumbled, "You don't want to play again do you?"

"Afraid not," Dick said as he looked down the hall to make sure that no one else was around. "I didn't like the way the game ended yesterday. I don't play the fool easily I'm afraid, get it?"

I got it alright because the last couple of words were delivered with his index finger jabbing into my breastbone like he was trying to poke a hole in me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"You aren't going to cry are you? Or are you going to piss your pants?"

"No," I replied while shaking my head violently, and although my eyes had teared up I managed not to actual bawl in front of him, and the shifting of my weight from foot to foot was just nerves. Besides, if I had to pee I probably would have when that finger first hit my chest.

"Get in," Dick said as he swung his door open, and I ran in so fast I almost beat him in.

The door closed, and after it did my neighbor locked it before grabbing me by the shirt and putting my back against that same door.

"What is it that you do want, Tyler?" Dick said as he looked down at me with a fistful of my shirt in his grasp, and although he was only about a half foot taller he looked twice my size. "Besides pissing me off that is."

The thought occurred to me that he could make us the same height by just lifting me up with a flick of his wrist and leaving me kicking my feet in the air like a cartoon character, but I tried to concentrate on meeting his cold stare with one of my own.

"I - I don't know."

"I thought I knew yesterday," Dick said as he eased his grip a little. "But then when you ran home to cry on Mommy's shoulder I figured I was wrong."

"I didn't run home to my mother. She wasn't home," I explained, although he wasn't far off.

"Then why did you go?"

"I - I was scared," I confessed.

"You're honest at least," Dick said as he let go of my shirt, and when he did my hand went up and rubbed what was sure to be a bruise on my chest.

"Still am," I admitted. "Scared I mean."

"So why come back?" Dick asked logically.

"To say I was sorry," I told him. "Maybe start over?"

"You want to play video games again?" Dick asked with a quizzical gaze.

"No sir, I mean not now at least," I answered, and when he repeated his question about what I wanted I made some sort of weird hand motions that even I didn't understand very well. "It's just that - I don't much about stuff."

"What do you know about, Tyler?" Dick asked as he put his hand flat against the door by my head, and as his erotic funk filled my nostrils I tried to explain by telling him that I liked him.

"I like you too Tyler," Dick said as I watched his bicep muscle twitch.

"Not like that. I mean - differently."

There. I had said it, sort of.

"How do you know that isn't what I meant too, Tyler?" Dick asked as his stare softened and when he spoke again his voice was also different. "How long has it been since your old man left?"

"Ten - eleven years," I told him. "Who knows? I hardly remember him and I rarely see him."

"Too bad. So now you're looking for a Daddy? Why me? Do I look like him?"

"Him? Good grief no," I said since my old man was built a lot like me. "You're just - I dunno. Can't explain it."

"I've seen you at the window sometimes when I get home," Dick said as his minty breath washed over me. "Could have been your Mom but I figured it was you."

"It was."

"So what do you do? Just look at me?"

"Yes," I said but then paused before amending my comment. "I mean a lot of times I look but other times I - you know."

"No, I don't know. Tell me," Dick insisted as his face got closer to mine.

"Jerk off. I jerk off," I blurted out while trying not to cringe too much. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Why do you think I work out like I do so I can look like this? So I can look at myself in the mirror?" Dick explained. "No, I like the idea of people looking at me."

I let out a deep breath, relieved that he wasn't as mad as he had been but then he put me on the spot again by asking me what I was looking for.

"I don't know. I don't know much about anything. All I know is when I look at you I get excited," I managed to say without stumbling.

"And you want me to be your teacher? Your mentor? Your Daddy?" Dick asked, and after I shrugged my shoulders and nodded he smiled for the first time, and while it was a tight-lipped smile it was a smile nonetheless.

"I'm not going to give you kisses when you're good, although I may spank you when you're bad - or worse. You up for that? You ready to be my little boy? You see, I've had my eye on you since I moved in but figured you would just be eye candy for me until your old lady told me you were 18, and that changed everything. You understand Tyler?"

"Uh - I think so," I said although my head was spinning even before he said I was eye candy.

"No running home to Mommy. You take what I give you and like it, and I'm sure I'm a lot rougher than anybody you've been with before."

"I've never," I said, and then I told Dick about my one and only sexual experience with another guy, and when I finished telling him about that time in the car with that old guy he raised an eyebrow.

"Really? A cute guy like you?"

"I'm not cute, Dick. I'm a nerd," I corrected.

"To me you're perfect. A man/child of sorts. Like my own personal Harry Potter, and you even look a little like that character," Dick told me, and ironically I had tried to do just that during my earlier teens. "So if you're interested in learning..."

I nodded like an obedient puppy as Dick spoke until he raised his hand to stop me.

"From now on, I'm Sir to you. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I responded quickly and correctly.

"Let me take a shower then," Dick said as he turned to go towards his bedroom but I actually reached out and tried to grab his bicep which was as hard as marble.

"Please - don't," I asked.

"I'm a mess," Dick said at first but then added, "Why? You afraid you'll lose your nerve before I come out of the shower?"

"Yeah - yes sir," I said, and while that was part of it the other part that for whatever reason I found him sexy just like he was, and considering I was so cleanliness-phobic this fascination was something I couldn't explain.

"Well come with me then," Dick said. "What time does your mother get home? You have to be home at a certain time?"

"Uh - no sir," I said while thinking first for once. "I'll go whenever you're done with me sir."

"Good boy Tyler," Dick said as he really smiled wide, and after he took me firmly by the nape of my neck he brought me to him bedroom. "You catch on fast."

***

In Dick's bedroom again, I got a better chance to look around and when I saw the expensive exercise equipment that filled the one side completely I could see what was responsible for helping make Dick the man he was.

Behind the treadmill and weight machine were a couple of large mirrors, and in them I could see our images. I looked scared, and that was because I was, but this time I was not going to leave.

"I take it you don't do much working out," Dick said as he adjusted the lighting to make it softer.

"No sir. I always tell myself I'm going to start but..."

"You should for your own sake, although like I said before, I like what I'm seeing," Dick said. "You're about as sweaty as I am Tyler. Take off that t-shirt for starters."

I hadn't been looking forward to this part of it, and to be honest I would have been just as happy if the lights were off, but I pulled off the t-shirt and set it aside.

"Make a muscle for me Tyler," Dick instructed me, and I felt really stupid standing next to him and flexing my arm, especially since the muscle I made was barely visible.

Dick smiled as he reached up and squeezed the little swell, hard as first and then lightening up when I winced, and then his fingers slid up under my arm.

"You shave your pits Tyler?" Dick asked as the backs of his fingers rubbed the pitiful little cluster of light brown hairs.

"No sir," I replied, shivering in response to Dick's touch, and while I was so humiliated I could feel my face flush the touch of Dick's hard was almost worth the shame.

"Do it - if you come back after today," he said matter-of-factly. "I like my boys smooth - all over. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"And I've decided that I would rather have you call me Daddy, Sir is okay but I think I like the sound of you calling me Daddy. Now lose the rest," Dick told me, referring to the remainder of my clothes, and while there wasn't much to shed I took my time and delayed the inevitable until I sensed my mentor getting impatient.

"Move your hand away Tyler," Dick said as I tried to subtly massage a little life into my cock, which was shrinking in fright at the thought of being seen by my Daddy.

With great reluctance I moved my hand away, and although Dick didn't laugh the look he gave my little package was very telling. I was tempted to tell him that it would get bigger once I got over my nerves, but what was the point?

"Now strip me down," Dick said of his work clothes.

"Yes Daddy," I heard myself say.

My dreams were coming true, and as I reached down and pulled his t-shirt out from his jeans I could see how badly my hands were shaking. That, combined with the fact that Dick's shirt was still moist and was skin-tight, made this less smooth that it had been in my dreams.

Dick had offered to take a shower and he sure needed one. Why the scent of this man aroused me so much was beyond me, but as he lifted his arms to allow me to try and peel the grubby garment up and over his head the hot blast of his gritty funk hit my face like I was putting my head inside an oven.

The sleeves were so tight around his biceps and I was so aroused that I almost wanted to claw the cotton off of my mentor, but I finally managed to get it off in one piece. I actually folded it neatly before setting it on the floor, and Dick told me I was a good boy.

"You like?" Dick asked me as he made his pectoral muscles dance by tensing his arms. "Silly question. I know you like it. You can touch you know."

Dick being almost a head taller than I was meant I was looking up to him in more ways than one with the five o'clock shadow on his jaw right at eye level, and his steely stare made me ever more nervous and forced me to break off eye contact. Slowly I brought my hands up to his chest, and under the coating of black hair I could feel how hard his man boobs were.

I let my fingers rake through the hair on his broad chest, and as I did my eyes burned from the sweat that was pouring down my face but I refused to take my hands away from Dick's chest to wipe them. Then Dick was reaching back and cupping the back of my head with his hand and pulling me toward his chest.

"Suck them," he directed. "Suck on my nipples and make them hard.

I could barely make his nipples out through the fur, brownish red buds that were way bigger than the little buttons on my scrawny chest, before my face got pushed over the right one. It was soft at first but after I suckled on it for a few seconds I could feel it get harder in my mouth.

"Come on Tyler. Suck it so I can feel it," Dick said bluntly, and even though I had thought I might be doing it too hard as it was, I did what I was told.

"You like being told what to do by your Daddy, don't you son?" Dick said after he directed my face to his left nipple, and I nodded while sucking hard.

Dick didn't even mind when I nibbled on the plump bud a bit, even letting out a little sigh as I scraped my teeth on the nipple, and I was pleased at hearing that.

"That's it. Now since you didn't want me to take a shower, you're going to have to clean me up Tyler," Dick said as he pulled my head off of his nipple with the right hand clutching a fistful of my scalp. "Something tells me you've been dying to do this too."

I didn't know what he meant by "this", but it only took a second for me to find out as he lifted his left arm and pulled my face into his armpit. I actually resisted for a second before his strength made resistance futile, and there I was with my puss jammed into his hairy and funky armpit while Dick told my what to do.

The scent was so strong that it made my eyes water even more than they were, and even before my mouth opened the bitter sweat burned my lips. My tongue sipped out a bit as I made a tentative dab but Dick wanted more than that.

"Lick it like you know you want to," Dick insisted. "I saw you staring at my pits yesterday so there's no sense in pretending."

It's not so bad. That what I told myself as I let my tongue slide up through the damp forest and then back down. Dick was right. I had been looking at his armpits a lot, marveling at how bushy the hair was, but I hadn't been thinking about doing this.

"That's it Tyler," Dick was snarling as he ground my face into the salty thicket and imploring me to lick, suck and chew under his arms like I was an animal. "Clean Daddy good. You like this don't you son?"

Dick said that was a chuckle because he had let go of my scalp and had brought his hand down to grab what had begun to poke him in the hip, and after he wrapped his fist around my boner and squeezed he asked me if I liked it.

He did but I was too busy cumming to reply, so instead I just gasped and choked while keeping my face buried under his arm. He hadn't done anything to my dick but squeeze it, and the result was me having an orgasm all over him.

"That'll give you something else to clean up after you get done sucking on my armpits," Dick declared after he let go of my now little nub and looked down at the ropes of my semen that were hanging on his hip and thigh. "But the way you're going tells me that might take a while because you've really got a thing for Daddy's armpits don't you Tyler?"

I did and there was no sense in denying it because the evidence was all over my hero. Ever before I met my mentor I had always been fascinated by armpits, checking out guys in the locker room or at swimming pools while wondering when I was going to get as hairy as most of them were.

But this? The licking and sucking? That was never part of my fascination and it had never crossed my mind before Dick had pushed my face into the funky forest and made me do it, forcing me to tongue the thick bush like I was an animal.

Forced. That might have been true at first, but when I moved over to his other armpit there was no fist grabbing my scalp and making me do this. I was doing it on my own, and doing what just the thought of doing would have revolted me before was now arousing me.

"You're a nasty little boy aren't you Tyler?" Daddy asked me as if I had just raided the cookie car instead of gnawing under his arm and cumming all over him.

"Yes Daddy," I replied after Dick pulled my face out from the muscled pit, and then he suggested that maybe I should come over every day when he came home from work.

"If you want me to sir," I responded while wondering if my face was as red as it felt.

"Good boy. Now you have another mess to take care of," he reminded me as he put his hand on my shoulder and guided me down to my knees so I was looking at the ropes of semen that hung on Dick's hip and thigh like garland on a tree.

I had tasted my own cum before so this was nothing new, but I welcomed this chance to try and figure out what I was going to do with the elephant trunk that was hanging between Daddy's bowed thighs.

I had sucked exactly one dick in my life, and the old guy who stuck his in my mouth in the car was pretty normal sized. It certainly didn't resemble this in any way, and the fact that Dick wasn't circumsised added another piece to the puzzle.

I had spent some time last night sucking on my thumb and pretending it was a cock but as I looked at Dick's manhood out of the corner of my eye I realized that I should have practiced by trying to suck my arm because that's how big it looked from this vantage point.