Here We Go Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sure went well" Ronnie said.

"It went like we knew it would when we had lunch the other day."

"What now?"

"We get you on the payroll as my PA and begin getting you ready for the next big fight."

"Another one? Over what?"

"What your role will be when we deem Michelle to be ready to take over."

"My role?"

"I am assuming that you are going to want to protect your interests as an owner and to do that you need to be in a position to have a voice in what goes on. By the time that happens we need to have you ready to be on an equal footing with Michelle. You may not have a business degree like Michelle, but we can make sure that you have enough real world smarts to hold your own. Of course I could be wrong. You may just want to sell your shares, take the money and walk away."

"Not going to happen Rob. Hank always intended that the business go to Michelle and I won't do anything to prevent that."

The next day was a rainy dismal day; a day fitting for a funeral. As Hank was laid to rest I hoped that I had done what he would have wanted.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By noon Monday I was moved into Hank's office and Ronnie was on the payroll. Ronnie and Marsha knew each other because Ronnie had broken in Marsha as Hank's secretary when she left to become Hank's wife.

My first order of business was to move Michelle into production. She bitched until I told her to do it or get fired.

"You are an owner and we can mail you your share of the profits, but you are also an employee and you will do your assigned duties or start drawing unemployment."

She gave me a murderous glare, but she moved to production and surprise surprise she loved it. Actually it shouldn't have been a surprise that a girl who had always wanted to be a mechanic would like working around machinery. Two weeks after she moved to production I was doing my daily walk through of the plant and I found her in a pair of coveralls and up to her elbows in a turret lathe that had operating problems. I asked Abe, the day shift floor supervisor about it and he told me that she wouldn't let him call the factory rep.

"She said she could fix it."

And she did.

The next surprise for me was Ronnie. She sucked up information like a sponge picked up water. It turned out that she had an Associate Degree in Business Management which she never got to put to use. She had applied for a job at the company, but there had been no openings for a recent graduate, but there was an opening for a secretary. When Ronnie saw Hank it was love at first sight and she took the secretary's job just so she could be near him and it paid off for her.

There were unintended consequences in making Ronnie my PA. It was six months after taking the job and we were in Dallas doing some contract negotiations. We were staying at the Regency and after a long day of talking with the people from Arbis International we went back to the hotel and had dinner in the hotel restaurant. When we finished eating Ronnie asked if I would join her in the lounge for a drink.

The lounge had a live band and we ended up dancing a few numbers. Remember that I had once referred to Ronnie as a Goddess? Dancing with her had some predictable results and a couple of times Ronnie came into contact with those results, but she didn't give any indication that she noticed.

After a couple of drinks and dances we called it a night and went up to our rooms which were adjoining and had connecting doors. I was undressed when a knock on the connecting door caused me to put on a robe and answer it. I opened the door to find a naked Ronnie standing there.

"Don't say a word" she said as she went to her knees in front of me, pushed the robe open. Leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I was taken by surprise, but I made no attempt to fight her off.

It had been a month and a half since I'd last seen Shirley so it didn't take long before I was ready to blow. I told Ronnie I was going to shoot and I tried to pull out of her mouth, but she clutched the back of my legs and wouldn't let me go. "Oh well, her choice" I mentally said and stopped trying to pull away. Ten seconds later I let go and Ronnie swallowed it all. She would let go of my legs until I was soft in her mouth and when she did let go she said:

"Don't say a word. We are both single adults and I don't know about you, but I need this."

She stood up, took my hand and led me to her bed. The covers were all ready turned down and she got on the bed, spread her legs, looked up at me and said:

"Hurry!"

I stood there looking down and drinking in the sight and she said again:

"Hurry Rob. Please hurry."

There wasn't any way that I was going to hurry. It might never happen again so I was going to pack as many images of her into my head as I could. She got impatient, sat up and took my hand and pulled me down on the bed with her.

She tried to mount me cowgirl, but I was still flaccid from her blow job so I pushed her away, put her on her back and went down on her. I ate her to an orgasm and by then I was up and ready again so I moved up and pushed into her opening. She was wet and ready and she pushed back at me as she moaned:

"Oh God yesssss."

I slid about halfway in and her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled and the rest of me went in. After that it was screw, suck, screw, sixty-nine and screw and at that point I was done. I just could not get it up again to save my ass (or enjoy hers).

When I woke up in the morning it was to the sound of the shower. Not being at all clear about the previous night I didn't know if I should get up and join Ronnie in the shower or go back to my room and take my shower there. I decided that if she had wanted to shower with me she would have awakened me so I got up and went to my room.

I showered and shaved and when I came I came out of the bathroom I found a fully dressed Ronnie sitting on my bed. As I reached for my boxers and trousers she said:

"I needed last night and I honestly didn't think you would mind. Hank and I had a very vigorous sex life and I was used to getting it four and five nights a week. I've gone six months without and I needed it bad. I had fully intended to go out last night and see if I could find someone who wanted to play, but at the last minute I asked myself if I wanted to take a chance on a stranger and I decided that I didn't. With my luck I would have hooked up with a serial killer or some guy with three or four social diseases. You are a very attractive man and I know you well enough to know that you are safe. I hope you aren't too upset with me."

"Upset? Why would I be upset? I've been hoping that it wasn't what our English cousins call a 'one off' and I was hoping that you might want to do it again tonight."

"I would very much like to do it again tonight."

We concluded negotiations early in the afternoon and went back to the motel where Ronnie pulled me into her room saying that we needed to work up an appetite for dinner and then she started stripping off her clothes. No dummy me I quickly undressed and joined her on the bed. We never did get dressed to go out for dinner. We settled for room service.

In the morning Ronnie woke me with a blow job and then rode me cowgirl until we both got off and then we showered and went down to breakfast. Over breakfast Ronnie asked:

"How open are you to a friends with benefits relationship?"

"I could handle it."

"It is too soon for me to consider a new long term relationship, but I am a healthy girl and I do have sexual needs and you are pretty good at satisfying those needs. There is just one thing though. I want to keep it a secret when we get home."

"We haven't even gotten off to a good start and already you are ashamed to be seen with me?"

"Don't be silly. I want to keep it from Michelle which means I need to keep it secret from everyone else so no one can clue her in."

"Why would you care about what Michelle thinks?"

"I am afraid of what she might do if she thinks that you and I are becoming a couple. It might give her the idea that she would never get to run the company since the two of us would have fifty-five percent and could always hold her back. If she started thinking like that God knows what she might do."

"I don't think that you have anything to worry about, but if keeping it secret is what you want then that is what we will do."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next four months Ronnie and I were able to get together twice a week on average and during that period we made three trips out of town where we used every night we were gone. I was pretty satisfied with my sex life and I wondered how long it was going to be before I had to go back to seeing Shirley.

We had just come back from a three day trip to Atlanta and I was sitting in my office going over some budget figures when Marsha paged me and told me that Mrs. Haight was there and wanted to see me. I told her to send Michelle in. Michelle came in and took a seat and I asked her what she needed to see me about.

"It is personal and not business."

"Go ahead; I'm listening."

"What happened to us Rob? What happened to what we had."

"As I remember it you broke our engagement. I came back from a meeting and found your ring sitting on my desk."

"Why did you just accept it? Why didn't you try to talk to me?"

"What would have been the point? You were adamant that you would not sign my pre-nup and I certainly wasn't going to sign the one that your father came up with."

"We could have gotten married without either one of those stupid agreements."

"Maybe we could have if we hadn't gotten into the argument over them. You were just fine with the one that was all your way. The only one protected by that one was you. I had to ask myself why you wouldn't sign one that protected us both and I didn't like the answer I came up with. At that point even if your dad would have torn his up I was going to insist that you sign mine. Knowing that you wouldn't do it I saw no reason to chase after you. Also, I noticed that you made no attempt to ever see or speak to me again and that pretty much told me that we were through."

"You have no idea how many times I wished that I could have had a do over. Wished that I could go back in time and change things so we would end up being together. Why couldn't you understand how that infidelity clause upset me?

"I can ask you the same. Why couldn't you understand how upset I was that you were perfectly willing to sign a document that protected only you and refused to sign one that would protect us both? Forget about the infidelity clause. Under the one you were willing to sign I got zip regardless of the reason for the divorce. Let me give you a couple of examples and they are by no means way out there. They actually happened to people that I know.

"Suppose that we got married and after a couple of years I was in an accident that left me a quadriplegic and in a wheel chair for the rest of my life needing constant attention and care. You look around and see that you are still young and you decide that you just can't handle thirty or forty years taking care of me and you divorced me. Under your dad's document you would have walked away with everything and I would have been destitute. That's exactly what happened to Dave and Sherry Forbes. Fortunately for Dave Sherry didn't get it all. It was a fifty/fifty split.

"Or take what happened to Leanne and Russ Barnes. After seven years of marriage Leanne lost all interest in sex and refused to make love with Russ anymore. He tried for two years to try and get her to give him a love life and she wouldn't. He begged her to see a doctor and find out what the problem was and she refused so he gave her an ultimatum. Give him a sex life or he was going to go out and find a lover. She still refused and then told him that if he cheated on her she would divorce him so he divorced her. If it was us you would have been the cause of the divorce, but under your dad's pre-nup you would have gotten everything and I would have gotten nothing."

"I would never have done any of those things."

"You can say that, but you never really know what you will do until you are actually in a situation where you have to make a choice. Here's another. After ten years of marriage you meet a guy and sparks fly and it is love at first sight for both of you. You don't fuck him, but you come to me and tell me that you don't love me anymore and that you want a divorce. Naturally since you don't love me or want me anymore I let you go. Under the terms of your father's agreement you walk away with it all even though I did nothing wrong. Those are just a couple of examples. The fact is that no matter what happened to cause a divorce be it your fault or mine you would get it all. All the pre-nup that I came up with did was male us equal. Whatever. It's all water over the dam."

"It doesn't have to be."

"Doesn't have to be what?"

"Water over the dam. You don't know it, but I've never been able to put you out of my mind or put you behind me. We are both single. We could give it another shot."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? The only thing that kept us apart was pride. Pride kept you from coming after me when I left my ring on your desk and pride kept me from crawling back to you when I saw you weren't coming after me. I've never forgotten you Rob. You were the first of my three biggest mistakes."

"I was a mistake?"

"No; my breaking up with you was the mistake. The other two were my first and second husbands. The irony of it is that the pre-nups I had with both of them was the one that you came up with and that I said I wouldn't sign."

"What happened? Neither one of them lasted very long."

"Two things actually. One is that they weren't you and the second is that I was me."

"You were you?"

"You knew what my plans were going to be when I graduated. I was going to prove myself before coming to work for daddy. The job I worked my way into involved lots of travel and late nights and it turned out that neither of the two assholes I married could keep it in their pants when I wasn't around. So what do you think? Want to give me another chance?"

"I admit that it is tempting, but I've been a bachelor for so long that I'm afraid that I'm too set in my ways."

"Nonsense! You stay in your shell because you still don't trust women. We had a good thing going until we let our pride screw it up and I'm betting that we can get back what we lost if we just try."

"Let me think on it some."

"All I'm asking for is a chance Rob."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So what are you going to do" Ronnie asked.

"I'm prone to giving it a try. I did love her you know and in truth I've really never gotten completely over her. The problem that I have is you. I've gotten quite attached to you. So much so that I have been considering asking you if you would like to make our relationship more permanent."

"That's sweet of you to think that well of me baby, but I'm not planning on getting married again. I'm happy with out friends with benefits relationship, but I'll understand if you want to end it. That said, you need to be very careful if you are going to hook up with Michelle. Don't forget that she has already shown a penchant for cheating on her husbands."

"Actually she hasn't."

"Hasn't what?"

"Cheated on her husbands. Divorces are a matter of public record and I had my attorney look into it for me. In both cases Michelle is the one who filed for divorce claiming infidelity and neither one of her ex's fought the divorce. But that isn't the real reason that you are leery of me hooking up with Michelle is it. You are thinking that if I'm with Michelle I'll vote my shares with hers and that worries you. Right?"

"The thought did cross my mind."

"All I can do is give you my verbal assurance that I will not do anything that will cause you grief. I may make a decision or two that you might not approve of or agree with, but they will all be for the good of the company which will ultimately benefit you."

"That's all I can ask for. How much longer do I have you?"

"I think that under the circumstances it should end now."

"How about we end it now, but on a happy note" she said as she started to unbutton her blouse.

I did say she was a goddess right?

++++++++++++++++++++++

I started dating Michelle and inside of a month it was like we had never been apart. She moved out of her apartment and into my condo and we set a date for the wedding.

We did our best to keep our work lives separate from our away from work lives, but we were not always successful. A disagreement at work inevitably followed us home. The first one was one that I would never have expected given the way she had acted when she, Ronnie and I had our first ownership meeting. When I told her it was time for her to move from production into outside sales she told me that she didn't want to move.

"You need to. You need to know all there is to know about our customers in order to be effective when you take over the company."

"So I don't take over the running of the company. I don't really need to. You are doing just fine."

"You know that your dad always wanted you to be sitting in the president's chair."

"What's the difference? Me or my husband? It is in the family and that was always his major concern."

"One of his concerns yes, but I was his closest confidant and I knew what he wanted and what he planned and it was that you run the company. I made it clear in that first meeting with you and Ronnie that I would take the presidency until you were through the program that your father laid out and then let you take over. I owe it to your dad to see that it happens."

In the end I won that one and she moved to outside sales. Three weeks after the move we were married in a civil ceremony and, leaving Ronnie in charge, we took a week off work to honeymoon in Las Vegas.

Yes, Ronnie was left in charge. She had come a long way since starting as my PA. She didn't have the in depth knowledge of the company and it's operations that I had and that Michelle for the most part had, but she knew enough to be capable of babysitting the place for a week or two.

After Vegas we settled into our married relationship and it was instantly obvious that I had fucked up in making Michelle leave production for outside sales. Just as she had rolled up her sleeves and dove head first into production she took on outside sales the same way. She was gone three or four days a week as she travelled to learn the territories and the customers.

I was used to having her in my bed every night and her absence wasn't setting well with me, but how could I bitch when it was my fault? When she was home we made up for lost time, but only having her home for only two or three days at a time pretty much sucked.

The original plan of Hanks called for Mickey to spend a year in outside sales, but at the ownership meeting I had decided to change it to nine months, but now, after only five months I was thinking that six months would be enough. I had just about Made up my mind to pull Mick out of outside sales and take her to the next step in Hank's plan when everything changed.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was a Monday and Mickey had left to go on her western swing. I was in the office working on budget projections when Ronnie came into the office.

"Good morning boss."

"Morning Ron. How are you doing?"

"I'm horny, are you?"

"What?"

"Simple question boss. Are you horny?"

"Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"I already told you. I'm horny. If you are too maybe we could help each other out."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"No, but apparently your wife is."

"What does Mickey have to do with this?"

"Since she isn't going without I figured that you shouldn't either and since I'm horny I thought we could take care of each other."