Here With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna bit her bottom lip before she went into her explanation. "I was standing at the bar, just watching everyone around me. Minding my own business when this guy came up to me and tried to pick me up."

'Holy shit' Lance thought to himself, 'she's the girl from the bar!' He knew she looked familiar. Watching her now, telling him what happened, she was even more beautiful than he thought before.

"... and he tried to put something in my drink. So I fucking hit him. Silly me, I just wasn't up to being raped tonight." Her attitude made him smile.

"What's your name?" He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He had to know her name.

"What's yours?" Her defiant nature was getting the best of her.

"Lance."

"Jenna." His eyes were burning right through her and she spoke before she could even think. She was captivated by him, but there was no way in hell Jenna was going to give him the upper hand here. For once, she was determined to be the one in control. She stood up from the chair and walked over to the glass again. She saw Julia talking to the police with some guy standing next her. He had his hand on her back almost as if he was protecting her. From what Jenna could see of this guy, he was extremely attractive and completely taken by her best friend. Leave it to Julia to find the most considerate guy in a club and have him fall madly in love with her. She made it seem so easy to have a guy eating out of the palm of her hand and Jenna was always jealous of Julia for that.

"Someone you know?" He spoke softly right next to her ear. Jenna's eyes closed as she felt his warm breath on her neck. She turned her head to the side gently to answer Lance.

"My best friend, Julia. She's probably worried to death about me." Her voice was just as soft and to Lance, she sounded like an angel.

"She's with one of my best friends, Josh." Lance saw the two of them and made a mental note to give JC his props for finding a knockout like Julia.

They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Lance leaned down next to Jenna's ear once more. "Excuse me for a moment, please." His mouth lingered at Jenna's ear just long enough to make her legs feel weak. Lance took in a deep breath and walked to the door. He opened it and found Chris and Joey.

"What's up guys?" Lance nodded as he greeted them.

"We're just wondering when the fuck you're gonna bring your agoraphobic ass down stairs." Chris always had such a delicate way of putting things.

Joey quickly added his two cents. "Unless there's something," He tried to look over Lance's shoulder into his office, "Or someone who's keeping you nice and, uh, busy up here." He had a devilish grin on his face.

"Oh shit man, sorry. Is Kate here?" Chris asked.

"No." Lance's answer was short and to the point. Joey got his point loud and clear.

"Gotcha man. Come on C, we'll catch you down there later, okay? I mean, it's only like 11:00. The night hasn't even begun!"

Lance watched his two friends walk down the hallway that led to the private stairwell. They were talking back and forth to each other about who could drink who under the table.

"Dude, the only reason why you can stay on your feet longer than me is because you outweigh me by like, 50 pounds."

Joey punched Chris in the arm. "Fuck you man. I do not weight that much."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say."

Lance shook his head and smiled at them, then closed the door. He turned around and found Jenna looking at the pictures he had on the mantle of a fireplace. She was looking at a picture of he and Kate in a loving embrace. It was from their vacation in Barcelona last summer. Jenna's fingertips lightly touched the glass that protected the paper underneath it. Her face was void of any emotion.

Jenna cursed herself inwardly. 'Dammit, she's beautiful. And the two of them are sickeningly happy.' The photograph only reminded her of how bad Kevin had hurt her, how much she wanted to hurt him, how much she missed him and how much she hated the fact that she just couldn't get over him. She gently placed the framed picture back on the mantle and wiped the tear that had escaped her. She looked over at Lance, who had been watching her.

He walked over to her and looked at the picture. "Her name is Kate."

Jenna looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes. "She's beautiful." Lance just nodded to acknowledge Jenna's compliment.

"Is she here tonight?" Jenna needed to know.

"No."

Jenna didn't know what to say while the two of them stood there, silent, looking at Kate's picture.

"I just hope she's happy wherever she is now." Lance sounded truthfully sincere.

Jenna looked at him again. "Wherever she is?"

"She broke up with me." He finally looked back at her.

"I'm sorry." That was all Jenna found her self being able to say to Lance's statement.

He chuckled softly. "It's weird ya know? I mean, I was actually thankful that she was the one who ended it. How fucked up is that? I love her...I always will I think. But I just wasn't in love with her." He was surprised at how easily it was to open himself up to the stranger standing next to him. Jenna was a mystery to him, yet he trusted her completely. His heart started racing the moment she stepped onto the office.

"You're lucky to have had it end so cleanly." She walked back over to the glass yet again and looked down at the club, not focusing on anything in particular. "Isn't it amazing how people can carry on with their life when you can't even imagine going on with your own for one minute longer?"

Lance didn't walk over to her. She looked as though she needed space. "When did it happen?"

Jenna smiled at his reading her thoughts. "Three months ago. Julia dragged me out of the apartment tonight. She was tired of watching me waste away." Jenna was able to see Julia on the dance floor. She was still with Josh, smiling and laughing.

'Mental note: Thank Julia.' Lance thought to himself. He walked over to Jenna, standing dangerously close to her, looking over her shoulder at Julia and Josh. Her scent attacked his senses, putting him under a spell. He closed his green eyes and fell deeper, enjoying the surrender Jenna caused in him.

She kept her eyes on the swirling crowd below them. "Why wasn't I enough for him? What was wrong with me? Why couldn't he love me?"

She turned her head, looking deep into Lance's eyes and saw a calm from the storm going on inside her. She desperately needed to be taken away from it all. Lance stepped closer to her, so they were face to face and Jenna's breathing became strained as she was losing herself in him. Lance held her face in his hands, his thumbs gently rubbing her soft cheeks, wiping the fresh tears away. He leaned down and kissed her gently. Jenna held onto his arms as he cupped her face and kissed him back. When he felt her hands slowly work their way up his arms, to his shoulders and finally to the back of his neck where she ran her fingers through his hair, Lance tilted his head slightly and deepened the kiss. Jenna ended it and looked down at the floor, knowing that if she looked directly into Lance's eyes she would lose ever bit of self control she was trying to hold onto.

"What are we doing?" Lance almost didn't hear Jenna's whispered question. He tilted her chin up so he could look into her beautiful green eyes.

"Falling for each other." Lance whispered his answer before he could think about it.

They kissed again. Lance was waiting for Jenna to make the next move. He didn't have to wait long as he felt her tongue slip past his lips shyly. He opened his mouth slightly, sucking on Jenna's tongue erotically. Lance was making her feel things she never knew existed inside her body. Every one of her senses responded to his touch. She was drowning in him and to her own surprise, she welcomed the submission.

Jenna felt something hard against her back and realized Lance had her pinned to the glass wall. He attacked her mouth hungrily as she embedded her fingers in his blond hair. He pulled his mouth away from her lips and smiled at her. She smiled back, licking her lips. Jenna's fingers were still running through Lance's hair when he rested his cheek on her shoulder. She felt his lips and tongue on her neck as he kissed and licked her warm skin. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, biting her bottom lip to prevent herself from moaning at the sensations that were overtaking her.

Lance slid his hands under the back of her sweater, finally touching the soft skin that was his target. His hands roamed Jenna's back and he could feel the goosebumps his touch was causing. It made him feel powerful, yet he was weak for her. The confusion was maddening to Lance but he couldn't stop the effect Jenna had over him, his mind and his body. He felt himself harden and although he should have been a bit embarrassed by his display, he wanted her to know what she was doing to him. He reached for her hands and pinned them over her head against the glass. Lance couldn't stop kissing her and the soft moans coming from Jenna's throat weren't helping.

"Oh my God...please don't stop Lance..." Jenna's plea was breathless.

Lance tore his mouth away from her neck and looked at her with the sexiest grin she had ever seen. "Don't stop what Jenna?" His deep voice whispered the teasing statement.

"This." Jenna looked straight into his eyes and then kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

Lance lifted her sweater up and over head, dropping it to the ground. His mouth found her throat and he kissed her there while his hands traveled down her arms to her waist when he unbuttoned her pants. He slipped his hands under the waist line and began to push them down. Jenna helped him by wiggling out of them. She was now standing in front of him in her light blue satin panties and bra. Lance was sure he was in heaven because there was an angel standing there with him.

Jenna took his hand and led him over to the large sofa. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him once again, then gently pushed him down so he was sitting.

"Take your shirt off." Her soft voice ushered the demand which Lance happily obeyed.

Jenna kneeled on the floor in front of him, gently pushing his legs apart so she could be closer to him. She ran her fingernails down his smooth chest. Lance leaned his head back and moaned, causing Jenna to grin arrogantly. When she reached his navel she kissed it softly, then with just her right forefinger she traced the small line of hair that led directly to the button of his pants. Lance felt her stop and looked down at her, his breathing becoming strained. She looked up at him and playfully tugged at her bottom lip. Never breaking eye contact, Jenna unbuttoned then unzipped Lance's pants. He lifted his hips just enough so that she could pull them and his boxerbriefs down, then discard them on the floor.

Jenna couldn't take her eyes off of his body. He was perfect...everything about him was perfect. She rubbed his thighs seductively while he ran his fingers through her hair. Lance was waiting for her to touch the one part of his body that made the rest of him ache for her. She could see the look in his eyes that silently begged her to heal him. She leaned her head down and kissed the inside of his left thigh, trailing her tongue upward. A shiver went through Lance's body and Jenna knew she was hitting all the right spots. She had never been this forward with a man before, especially Kevin, and she was reveling in the power she felt over Lance at that very moment. There was no way in hell she was going to let it end.

Lance almost jumped off the couch when he felt the tip of her soft tongue on the head of his cock. Jenna grinned evilly up at him, taking him into her hand and stroking him slowly. She made sure he was watching as licked and kissed him.

"My God Jenna, that's so damn sexy baby." Lance had to tell her what his thoughts were screaming.

She took that as her cue to continue more of the sweet torture. She slid more of his cock into her mouth while she continued to stroke the base.

"Mmmmmm...oh Jesus...Jenna..." Lance's words were becoming incoherent the more she pleased him.

He could feel himself losing control, and when she traced the underside of cock with the tip of her tongue from the base to the head, he couldn't take anymore. He refused to let this end so quickly. He held her face in his hands and pulled her up gently so that they were face to face and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her lips and tongue. This was something Kate would never have even thought of doing for him, and it turned him on to no end when Jenna followed him without question.

His hands slowly moved to her back and unclasped her bra. Lance softly massaged Jenna's breasts, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs gently. She was on her knees, but was now straddling his lap. He took her left nipple and sucked on it, causing Jenna to arch her back and moan softly. She was the picture of eroticism and Lance was blown away that she was here with him. She was so giving, so willing to do anything for him and he was the same to her. It was at that moment when he realized what it meant to be made for someone else. He felt as though she was the one he had been searching for. God had certainly placed her on Earth for him and he had finally found her.

"Please Lance..." Jenna whimpered her plea.

"Please what baby?" His voice was soft and gentle.

"I want to feel you inside me...please..." She leaned down and traced his lips with the tip of her tongue then kissed him softly but deeply.

In one swift movement, Lance had Jenna laying on her back on the sofa and he was on top of her. His hand was between her legs. Somewhere in the middle of everything, her panties their way to the floor with the rest of their clothes. He slowly rubbed her clit as he licked her neck, whispering encouragement.

"That's it baby. Feel it all over. I'll make it all better, I promise."

When Lance felt Jenna was ready, he entered her slowly. Jenna wanted all of him all at once. Her hands were on his ass, rubbing and trying to push him inside of her more.

"Oh God Lance...more please...I need you..."

The sensations overtaking him were too much to fight anymore and he thrusted deep inside of her. Jenna dug her fingernails into Lance's shoulder blades and he moaned loudly. She felt so soft, so wet, so warm he just couldn't get deep enough. He began slow rhythm that she matched equally. He felt her wrap one leg around his waist, trying to pull him in deeper.

When he heard her whimper and moan softly for more, he lost control. His thrusts became harder and more powerful. He was afraid he was hurting her. If he was, Jenna wasn't complaining.

She felt Lance's hand between her legs again and he began to massage her most sensitive spot. She felt his breath on her neck and her licked her ear. She could tell he was close to his release.

"It's okay Lance...go ahead baby...let it go."

He looked into her eyes and saw her pure beauty. "No...both of us together baby."

His unselfishness was amazing to Jenna. She began to grind her hips into his and contracted her muscles around him tightly. That was it. Lance couldn't hold back anymore. He moved in and out of Jenna relentlessly, rubbing her clit at the same time. He felt her body begin to respond. Her breathing became shallow and her moans were louder. Her whole body began to shake as did his.

When he felt both of their releases begin, his mouth captured hers in conquest. They both were lost in one another, their bodies became one.

Jenna didn't even realize the tears that were falling freely from her closed eyes. When Lance saw them, he became scared. "Jenna, baby are you okay? Please look at me." He was breathless trying to get the words out.

She opened her eyes and smiled the softest, most luminous smile he had ever seen. "I'm okay."

"Why are you crying then?" He matched her smile with one of his own.

"I don't know baby, why are you?" She kissed the tears that had fallen from his eyes without his knowing.

He rested his head on her shoulder while she ran her fingers through his now sweat drenched hair. She felt his breathing even itself finally. His wet lips rested in the crook of her neck. Lance had grabbed a blanket that was on the back of the sofa and covered the two of them with it.

"Don't leave me Jenna." His soft whisper gave her the chills.

"I won't. I promise." He believed her with all his heart.

"Stay forever...here with me." The both closed their eyes and fell into the most tranquil sleep either of them had ever known before.

***************

"I am what I am...I'll do what I want...but I can't hide... I won't go...I won't sleep...I can't breathe...until you're resting here with me... I won't leave...I can't hide...I cannot be until you're resting here with me..." ~ Dido

Thank You Jenna.

12