Heroes and Villains Pt. 02

Story Info
Holly Hayes aka Yukon Jill lands in a world of trouble
2.7k words
4.02
12.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers

Despite her anger and fear Holly fell into deep slumber. A piercing alarm awoke her. Holly arranged her scant clothing to hide as much of herself as possible. Armed guards arrived a short time later and marched Holly to an empty room. A short time later what she understood to be Sagebrush, Iron Ike, and Melinda entered the room. Holly recognized Sagebrush even without his uniform. The men were naked. Sagebrush, the tall broad Texan shuffled along instead of his usual rolling gait His body was hairless and his below average sized penis was locked in a metal cage. Iron Ike, turned out to be a bald man of average height with a pigeon chest, like the Texan he was hairless and his small penis was caged.

Melinda's long blonde flowing hair was restrained in a pony tail. She was as hairless as the men but clad similarly to herself, Melinda's, gossamer skirt was and micro bikini bra were pink while Holly's own were aqua. All of the former heroes wore expressions of defeat. All wore collars like her own, emblazoned with the Crimson Soul's logo.

Holly was left to ponder these humbled heroes she tried to speak but her silence was profound. The other indicated that they too had been robbed of their voices. Holly was utterly depressed when the Crimson Soul entered the room armed guards in tow. The arch villain quickly perceived Holly's unease and sadness.

"Take a good look slave, soon you shall be just like them. You no longer have a name by the way, you will be trained to respond to either female slave or brown haired slave. I know all kinds of ways to make people compliant. Allow me to demonstrate. Female slave, I require a blow job."

Holly was utterly appalled as Melinda strode forward. knelt before the Crimson Soul and liberated his massive penis from his pants. In no time she was making contented noises as she suck on the evil phallus. The Crimson Soul praised the beautiful blonde woman as she worked, gently stroking her head.

Holly could not believe her eyes. Melinda the Hero had been a lesbian and an ardent feminist. In the Hall of Heroes she would often shout down the male heroes and insist that the distaff heroes were treated with respect and honor equal to their male counterparts. If the Crimson Soul could turn her into a diligent cock slave what hope did Holly have?

While being serviced by Melinda the Crimson Soul ordered Sagebrush and Iron Ike to service two of his guards. Without a scintilla of complaint the two men set to dutifully sucking cock. As they worked their penises became engorged in their cages. Sagebrush was a nice guy but he was so gay phobic that he sometimes had problems relating to the proudly gay Heroes. Iron Ike was more a cipher, Holly didn't know a great deal about him. She did know however that he was not gay At least he wasn't.

Before long the three kneeling slaves finished their assigned tasks and happily lapped up the cum that the three men being serviced ejaculated. Holly's jaw fell nearly to the floor as she contemplated the tableau before her. Her cruel captor noticed her distress and said.

"The more vigorously you fight your training the more permanent the condition becomes"

He dismissed Melinda and the male slaves and they returned to stand, heads bent in supplication, next to Holly.

"The one formerly known as Melinda for example was VERY resistant to the cock. To get her the way she SHOULD be, obedient and cock craving, I am afraid that I had to permanently rewire her brain. I am afraid that once this game is over and the villains have emerged triumphant she will probably have to be housed in an institution. However, I will probably award her to a worthy disciple as a pet. Perhaps he could breed her if he so desires. As for the men, the one formerly known as Sagebrush took to the cock with little prodding. The biggest homophobes turn out to be the biggest pansies. The one you called Iron Ike was neither too difficult nor too easy to train, he is much like his hero persona was, a whole load of blah."

"Which brings me to the subject of you! If you want to escape from this game with your brain intact then the smartest course of action for you is complete and utter surrender. I DON'T have to train you if you willingly submit to me. What that means is that you will suck me off when I request, You will fuck me when want where I want and how I want and be damn happy doing it. You will provide blow jobs to men of my choosing when and where I demand. In other words, you need to surrender every fiber of your free will and become my organic fuck doll. When this game is over and the heroes are repatriated you can take up with your old life. Perhaps the fame you have already achieved will provide spectacular new vistas for you. But you will not be able to enjoy that life with only half a brain."

The Crimson Soul then laughed uproariously.

"I will briefly return your voice and that of the slaves in this room. You may talk about anything you like. You will quickly discover that inside those skulls no one is really home. After fifteen minutes of talking to them, well talking AT them really, I am sure you will see the truth of my words After fifteen minutes with my harem I will re enter this room and ask you politely to accept service in my harem. If the answer to that question is yes you will ask for permission to suck me off and I will grant you permission to do so. If you think you can bite me and attempt to earn your freedom know that there is no escape from this room. My men will riddle your body with bullets. Your jaw muscles can't move faster than a bullet.

You will instead eagerly suck me off and swallow my seed. As a willing slave I will treat you well, nice clothing, fine food, wine and luxury. Refuse me and you will STILL end up as my slave, a mentally deficient one but an obedient one. The choice is yours." .

With that the Crimson Soul waved a small object under the throats of each of the slaves and then Holly. Holly promptly began shouting invectives to the retreating form of her abductor.

"Sister" said Melinda, "Do not criticize the Master He is the noblest and kindest man alive."

As the former hero spoke there was a vacant look in her eyes, even more pronounced than when she was silent, The men broke out in praise for the Crimson Soul as well. They were like robots or MP3 players. Not one of their words was their own yet they all spoke with conviction and sincerity on the goodness of their "Master." For Holly it was a horror movie from which she could not escape. These two men and women were little more than obedient, retarded children. Holly's blood ran cold. She knew that she wanted to live and to do that she had but one choice open to her Holly realized that her pride was her enemy, She began to weep copious tears.

Presently the Crimson Soul reentered the room, his guard brandishing their weapons. Without any fuss at all his harem stood silently as he took away their voices once more. He looked at the tear streaked face of Holly Hayes, Once Yukon Jill, and before that Holly Yeastman, Holly would give anything to be ANY of those people again. Instead she knew what she had to become.

The Crimson Soul's expressionless eyes met Holly's

"Kneel." He commanded.

Holly knelt

"Holly Hayes AKA Yukon Jill, do you wish to renounce your old life for the comfort and protection of my harem? If so signify by stating "Yes Master."

Holly hated herself for not wanting to die in a blaze of glory. She hated every syllable as she uttered . "Yes Master."

"To signify your willingness to enter my service you must ask permission to give me a blow job."

Tears fell heavily from Holly's eyes as she asked "May I suck your cock Master?"

"You may indeed slave."

Holly scooted on her knees to the feet of her "Master." His men leveled guns at her head. With fumbling fingers. Holly opened her "Master's" fly and freed his penis. Abstractly Holly realized that it was one of the largest and thickest cocks she had ever encountered. Crying openly her mouth encircled the hated penis and went to work. Despite herself Holly preformed an admirable session of fellatio. The Crimson Soul held her head in place as he shot a load down Holly's throat. Holly knew better than to spit the viscous bitter liquid out. She choked down every drop.

As Holly collapsed in a heap of tears upon the floor, The Crimson Soul said

"You made the only decision you could have. Don't hate yourself for wanting to save your life and mind?" Gently he stroked her flowing brown hair and then he and his men left the room. Some guards came in to lead the brain addled former heroes out of the room. At last the female guards who had processed Holly led the unresisting girl back to her cell.

As they walked along the hallway the taller one said, "You did the ONLY smart thing. The boss is not a bad guy once you get to know him. We will be back later to prepare you for dinner."

The cell door closed and Holly felt more alone then she ever had in her life. Not even tears could offer any comfort.

Holly was served lunch in her cell. Some simple sandwiches and a bottle of water. It was a supremely boring meal but Holly was supremely hungry, She ate every crumb. Much later in the day Holly's female handlers arrived. Holly was given a shower and the women did her nails and gave her a pedicure, They styled her long brown hair and at last clad her in a short silk aqua robe. It exposed virtually every inch of Holly's spectacular legs but it hid the rest of her, for which Holly was grateful.

Holly knew what all the preparations were for. Her handlers escorted her to a small room. The doors opened and there sat the Crimson Soul at a sumptuously apportioned table. Armed guards stood along the walls. Holly sat in the chair opposite the Crimson Soul.

"You look radiant slave." Opined the villain Holly sat stonily in place.

"I know that you are resentful, angry, frustrated, humiliated and many other emotions. You chose the only logical course. You are a woman who is as beautiful as she is intelligent. Here is what will happen. You and I will eat a very fine meal and then you will offer me your pussy. I know better than to expect a great deal of enthusiasm tonight, that will come with time Now eat hearty. If you prefer, a vegetarian platter can be provided."

Holly looked at the table, the china and silverware were of the finest and most expensive kind. The tablecloth was obviously silk. the food looked delicious. Despite her anger and humiliation she sat in the chair opposite the Crimson Soul and began to dine. The food and wine tasted every bit as fine as they looked. To eat, the Crimson Soul raised his mask a bit, exposing an attractive nose and a strong masculine jaw. Holly realized that under the featureless expanse of cloth, the Crimson Soul was probably quite handsome.

For some reason that made Holly even more unhappy and upset. His ugly acts might be a bit more understandable if her were an ugly person. Perhaps a lifetime of being mistreated could create a beast like the Crimson Soul, But if her were attractive, his evil was just a banal aspect of his personality. It was all SO confusing!

As they ate, her abductor attempted to engage Holly in conversation. The proud Canadian had decided that she would not let this foul creature into her mind and would remain silent. A strange thing began to occur however. The Crimson Soul was obviously well versed in psychology and the human mind. He seemed to have an innate understanding of Holly's psyche. After forty five minutes of probing questions, Holly was astonished to hear herself answering him. Why she wasn't using her restored voice to berate, belittle, and humiliate the man across the table was mystery she was powerless to answer.

After a very long dinner, Holly's handlers returned to escort her to a bathroom where she was permitted to relieve herself, wash her face and brush her teeth. After that she was doused with a very feminine perfume and deposited in a large, bedroom. The walls were paneled in teak. The furniture was expensive and the canopy bed was huge. Armed guards were present so Holly did little more than look around.

Presently the door opened and in strode the tall and powerful Crimson Soul. This was the moment that Holly was dreading. He stood next to her inhaled deeply and said, "My favorite scent. My girls certainly know what I like." He paused for effect and said. "I know that you wish you were anywhere else on the planet earth right now but you are not. It will be easiest for you if simply obey me. I am a giving and gentle lover, and really you have NO other option."

He hiked up his mask, exposing his lips, "Now how about a kiss slave?"

Visions of the brain addled ex-heroes flooded Holly's soul. She thought of Melinda and her mind dragged her body to the only logical place. She raised her lips to his and he took her to his broad chest and wrapped her in his strong protecting arms. The Crimson Soul gently removed Holly's robe and then ordered her to undress him.

As Holly unbuttoned his shirt she made two discoveries. The first was that her captors hood was fastened to a contraption that covered his shoulders. Holly realized that her plan to yank off the Crimson Soul's mask was doomed to failure. He had obviously anticipated her plans. The other discover was how finely muscled the Crimson Soul was. He possessed a chiseled six pack set of abdominal muscles. His arm were like coiled pythons. His legs massive and powerful, his buttocks was tight and firm.

This was the worst possible revelation for Holly. Bodies like this had always made her weak in the knees. Crimson Soul's body reminded her of Magnetic Man's, the body she had so lusted after since becoming a hero. Unresisting, Holly allowed the Crimson Soul to pick her up and carry her to the huge canopy bed. His talented tongue darted in and out of Holly's sex. Holly had trouble focusing on maintaining her anger. And then his huge penis was inside her, driving away. Holly tried to think of ANYTHING else but failed. She did not have an orgasm but it was far less unpleasant than she had expected.

After a brief interval, the Crimson Soul took Holly a second time. This encounter was better than the first. He had brought her to the brink of orgasm despite her anger and feelings of violation. Afterwards he stroked and massaged her body until she was dismissed. In her robe once more, she was led back to her cell by her handlers. As they walked the shorter one said,

"You see, the boss is not too bad at all. I wish he looked at ME the way he looks at you. I know no one likes to be a prisoner, despite that fact, I think you and the boss will have a lot of fun together."

The guards words echoed over and over Holly's skull as she threw herself onto her bunk and collapsed into tears.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,403 Followers