Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like me to have big breasts like Linda?"

Amiya's words had their intended effect. Raman's cock grew slightly and spit another drop of cum into her palm.

"I'm sure my husband would love to fondle those lovely little mounds of yours, Amiya."

Linda continued to move her hips in little circles as she spoke. Raman could not help staring at her pussy lips stretched around my pole.

Some men are attracted to women with bright lipstick, ample cleavage and high heels. Raman obviously shared my opinion that nothing is sexier than a woman being fucked.

Linda knew exactly what she was doing. The other couple watched us as my wife slowly lifted herself up until the tip of my cock was just barely touching her delicate folds and then she lowered herself back down until nothing was visible of the shaft that reached deep inside her.

Raman's cock was again at full attention.

"That didn't take long." Linda observed. "I think Raman is ready for another round."

Raman smiled broadly. All embarrassment was gone. He was definitely confident that he could last longer the second and third times.

"We should get you washed off, Amiya, while we figure out what to do with these men."

My cock flopped back on my abdomen with a wet plop as Linda stood up. Linda took Amiya's hand to lead her off to the shower. Their round asses looked delicious as they turned their backs to us. It was too much temptation. I reached for Linda and would have pulled her down on top of me but she stepped away too quickly.

"Patience!" Linda smiled slyly as she spoke. "The night is still young."

The women looked over their shoulders seductively as they left the room. We could hear laughter and then the shower running. Although they had left the door open, we could not make out their words.

Raman looked at me conspiratorially.

"May I speak freely?"

His formal manners were somewhat out of place as we each lay there stroking our cocks. I nodded for him to continue.

"I want to fuck your wife."

"That makes two of us, pal. I would love to have Amiya swallow my cock like that. You are one very lucky man."

"Then it's agreed. We are both lucky men." He added. "I have never seen Amiya so aroused. If this is the effect that swapping has on her, then I would be glad to share her -- as you say, "pussy" -- with you."

"Let's make it happen. We can switch beds and pull the covers up so they can't see who's in which bed. Just wait 'til Linda pulls the covers back and finds you lying there. She'll plop down on your cock so fast it will make your head spin."

"And my Amiya will do the same for you, my friend."

He reached over and shook my hand in agreement. We were grinning like fools. We switched places, making sure not to let our naked bodies touch. That modesty would all change later. When the shower stopped, we each pulled the covers up and waited quietly.

5.

I could hear the two women come back into the room by their giggling. Their voices dropped to a whisper as they neared the beds and then they shared a laugh. The last few steps were silent. I could almost feel Amiya standing by my bed. Why was she hesitating? I was trembling with excitement as I imagined Amiya's expression when she pulled back the cover and saw my stiff cock instead of her husband's.

"You sneaky little wanna-be mother fucker -- and I mean "mother fucker" literally."

My wife's voice was loud and her words were harsh, but her smile was broad and playful.

"You thought Amiya would find this big old woody sticking up and just drop her wet muff down over it, didn't you."

I nodded "yes" and smiled up at my wife sheepishly.

"And what's wrong with this one?"

Linda swung her leg over my body and stuffed my cock in her wet pussy. I had wanted Amiya, but I was not going to refuse my wife if she was hot to fuck. I started to thrust up into her without waiting to see what Amiya and Raman wanted to do.

"Whoa boy! I'm riding the wrong horse if you want to swap mounts."

She climbed off and left me lying on my back with my wet tool sticking up in the air.

Amiya was lying on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest and her eyes closed. She was enjoying the sensation of her husband popping the tip of his cock in and out of her gaping cunt hole.

Linda moved over to the couple and lay her cheek in Amiya's soft tuft of pubic hair. Amiya's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as felt a woman's tongue for the first time on her clit. Linda licked at Raman's shiny pole as he slid in and out of Amiya's pussy. Raman's thrusting slowed as he looked into my wife's sparkling green eyes. Linda licked her lips suggestively. It was the sign he was waiting for. Raman slowly pulled his slick shaft from his wife's pussy. When the bright red tip emerged, Linda's mouth darted forward and swallowed the shiny knob.

Amiya and I watched with intense interest as Linda sucked enthusiastically on Raman's cock. I caught Amiya stealing a glance at me. She had just swallowed her husband's cum while we watched, but she was still shy about the swap that she knew was coming. The flush in her cheeks told me that she was as excited as she was nervous.

I made my decision. It was time. I got up and was ready to offer my cock to Amiya, when the cheek of Linda's ass brushed my leg. Her ass cheeks parted as she bent over to suck Raman. The folds of her labia were deep red and glistening with her juices. I could not resist the temptation. I lined up my cock with the opening and pressed forward.

As my stiff pole sank into her pussy, Linda arched her back and pushed back into me. Her groans of pleasure were muffled by Ramam's cock in her mouth. I had fantasized about a threesome for so long that I was shocked by how natural it felt when it was finally happening.

Linda came almost as soon as she felt the second cock probing inside her. It was too early for either Raman or me to risk cumming again so we each pulled out. Linda held onto Raman's cock to steady herself and gasped for breathe. Her legs shook as her pussy spit out a little trickle of fluid.

The shaft that I offered to Amiya's lips was now slick with Linda's juices. Amiya bit her lip nervously and took my cock gingerly in her delicate fingers. Her eyes were a mix of fear and desire. This was the moment when everything would change for her. When she hesitated, Raman touched her lips with his fingers. She sucked two of his fingers into her mouth without releasing her grip on my cock.

"My beautiful Amiya. You want his cock. Take it!"

I was so aroused by then that pre-cum dripped from the slit at tip of my cock. Raman withdrew his fingers from her mouth with a slight pop. He grasped her wrist gently. When she did not protest, he guided the hand holding my cock to her lips. Although her whole body trembled, her lips parted and my cock was enveloped by the warmth of her mouth.

She must have tasted my precum as her cheeks sucked in. I would have cum almost instantly if my wife had not wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear.

"If you're going to fuck Amiya like you promised, you better slow down, lover."

My wife pressed her soft breasts into my back as she cooed seductively in my ear.

"And what are you going to do while I'm having fun?" I asked.

I knew my wife was right about slowing down, but I was reluctant to let go of such a pleasurable sensation even for the promise of more to come.

"What do you think I should do, Amiya?"

Linda's question forced Amiya to let my cock slip from her mouth. Linda reached around me and squeezed the tip of my cock just as I was about to unload. My orgasm was turned back except for a single spurt that hit Amiya's cheek and dribbled down her chin.

"I want you to fuck my husband." Amiya's cheeks blushed, but she was no longer trembling. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Is that what you really want?" Linda asked again.

"Yes."

"You want to see Raman's cock fill my pussy?"

"Yes!"

"You want us to watch you fuck my husband?"

"Oh, Yes. I want us to share our husbands. I want us to fuck."

There was no hesitation in Amiya's answer this time.

"Good, because that's what I want."

Linda leaned down to kiss Amiya on the lips to seal the agreement. Then she walked around the bed and lay on her back next to her new friend.

Raman slide his cock into Amiya as Linda moved into position. I just stood watching with my cock in my hand. When Linda opened her vertical slit with her fingers and displayed her fuck hole for Raman, he pulled his cock from his wife's pussy and slide over between my wife's legs as casually as he might reach out to pick up his cell phone. Almost without breaking his rhythm, he thrust his cock forward and plunged into Linda.

Linda's expression told us that he had entered her but we could see nothing but the muscles of Raman's butt contracting with each thrust. Aware of his audience, Raman thrust forward to lock his cock solidly in place and sat up so his body no longer obstructed our view. Amiya and I watched as her husband's long curved shaft slide into my wife's pussy. The veins on Raman's tool bulged as he probed deep inside her body. Linda's engorged clitoris jutted out as she locked her ankles around Raman's back and drove him into her.

Linda was as aroused as I had ever seen her. I had made love to her countless times but I had been too absorbed in my own feelings to actually watch her. I knew she was a sexually responsive woman but the reality of actually seeing the joy in her face as she fucked was even more exciting than I had imagined. It took all of Raman's strength to hold her on his shaft as she bucked and twisted beneath him.

Amiya was no longer content to watch. I soon found my way between her legs and was pounding into her as Raman and Linda made the bed beside us bounce. Amiya was an enthusiastic lover. From her pristine mouth tumbled instructions of unexpected lewdness. I did all that it was physically possible for me to do for her. I sucked her nipples. I pushed her knees up to her chest. I plowed into her until her whole body shook. Beside us, Raman and Linda matched us stroke for stroke.

Linda and I had prepared for our initiation into the club by watching movies with various combinations of men and women having sex in every conceivable position. We studied books on swinging and imagined the novel possibilities with another couple. Yet, here we were actually having sex in most familiar of all positions. The two women were on their backs with legs spread. The men were between the women's legs pumping into them. It was so reassuring familiar and yet so excitingly new. I could reach out and touch my wife's breasts but her nipples bounced to the rhythm of another man pounding into her. I watched him look over at his wife as she urged me to fuck her. The smell of four bodies having sex filled the room and propelled us toward a climax. I wanted this to last forever but I knew I was too close to wait any longer.

Just as I was about to fill Amiya with my semen, Linda called my name and began shaking uncontrollably. Linda's orgasm put Amiya and me over the top. I could feel Amiya's contractions squeeze around my shaft as the sticky fluid gushed inside her. We fell into an embrace and kissed warmly as the last spasms of pleasure shook us. Amiya sighed deeply. I was happy to have satisfied her. I lifted up on my elbows so she could take a deep breathe and then rolled to her side to see what had happened to our spouses.

Linda's face was expressionless. All of her energy had been released in a huge orgasm. Now she lay exhausted under the weight of Raman's body.

Raman, however, was not finished. Embarrassed by his earlier performance, he had resolved to outlast us all and he had. My wife was too tired to resist as he continued to pound his cock into her pussy.

Linda was especially sensitive after an orgasm. If she came first, I would hold her quietly until she recovered before I got myself off. Raman did not let up when Linda went limp. If anything, his strokes became longer and faster. I could tell that the stimulus was almost too much for Linda. Her face contorted in an expression that could have been mistaken for agony. She made raw scratches across Raman's back where she had dug her nails into his bare flesh. She bit his neck until Raman pushed her away in pain. She could have pushed him off or just asked him to stop, but she did not.

Amiya and I were mesmerized by the sight of our spouses locked together like mating lions clawing and growling at each other.

Almost near exhaustion, Linda wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Raman. She clung so tight that her body lifted from the mattress when he tried to pull his cock out before plunging back into her. Raman grunted and drove deep into her. His body strained and shook as if he were trying to lift a weight that he could not move. Raman's testicles, which had hung as low as the tip of his penis earlier in the evening, were now drawn so deep inside him that only a slight bulge of dark wrinkled skin separated the base of his cock from his asshole. Linda screamed as globs of semen pulsed through Raman's penis into the depths of her eager pussy. Foaming cum squirted out as Linda contracted forcefully around Raman's stiff shaft. With one last shudder, they collapsed gasping for air and released their fierce grip on each other.

Linda was too weak to open her eyes, but a faint smile crossed her face. She looked serene in the afterglow of a spectacular orgasm.

As Linda and Raman fell asleep, I became aware of the needs of my now stiff cock. I wanted to fuck again. Amiya and I looked at each other at precisely the same moment with exactly the same thought. She had thrust her fingers in her pussy as I was slowly wanking my cock. We laughed when we realized how much we each had enjoyed watching our spouses make love.

I sat up with my legs splayed out in front of me and pulled Amiya into my lap. She locked her ankles behind me as I slipped into her. We shared a long deep kiss without moving. Then she leaned back on outstretched arms and moved her pelvis in little circles. I leaned back and matched her movements with short thrusts.

The position bent my cock at an unnatural angle. The pressure on my rigid tool was intense but pleasurable. The force of my cock straining upward pulled the deep brown folds of Amiya's pussy lips open and exposed the bright pink flesh that held my cock inside her. I let my eyes slowly take in the full length of her body from her delicate feet to her long silky hair. We held perfectly still for a moment as we looked into each others eyes. She had been uneasy at dinner when my hand had brushed against the fabric of a dress that barely exposed her knee. Now she was relaxed with her whole body naked in front of me and my cock holding us together at the groin. Much had changed in the span of a few hours.

I could feel the cum back up in my cock where it was kinked at the entrance to her pussy. I shifted my weight and sat up slightly but it was not enough to relieve the pressure. Amiya was a considerate lover. Sensing my discomfort, she sat up and threw her arms around my neck. We kissed as her breasts pressed up against my chest.

With the sharp angle in my cock relieved, the hot fluid trapped by the kink in my shaft spurted into Amiya's pussy like water from a kinked hose that is suddenly straightened. She rocked back and forth in my lap as my cum filled her pussy for the second time that evening.

We held each other in a tender embrace, while enjoying the tranquility of the moment. Raman was sleeping peacefully. Linda had been aroused by our coitus and was watching us quietly. She lay on her back with Raman's arm around her waist.

Linda reached out her hand to me when she became aware that I was looking at her. Amiya put her hand on top of ours and squeezed gently. It struck me in that moment of blissful indulgence how lucky I was to have made love with these two beautiful women.

I lowered Amiya back onto the bed and curled up behind her. Our naked bodies wove into a tangle of arms and legs as a deep sleep overtook us -- by then it did not matter who was touching whom.

6.

The room was still dark when movement on the bed woke me up for the first time. Linda had turned on her side and snuggled up to me like spoons stacked in the drawer. We both faced Raman and Amiya. The light in the room was dim but our eyes had adjusted to the dark. We could see them clearly.

Amiya lay motionless on her stomach with her arms stretched over her head. Raman lay on top of her with his hands gripping her wrists and his knees pushing her legs together. Raman's cheek touched Amiya's. Two pairs of dark brown eyes peered at us through the night. Raman's body undulated slowly as his cock slide in and out of Amiya's pussy. She moaned softly like a kitten purring.

I felt Linda stir. She was awake and watching them. She pressed back into me and lifted her leg slightly to give me access to her sex. My cock slid effortlessly into a pussy still slick with Raman's semen. I came quickly but it was more like a wet kiss than an orgasm. Linda sighed contentedly and mumbled something endearing. I whispered something sweet in her ear. We fell asleep again to the gentle squishing sounds of our friends making love.

When I opened my eyes again, the room was bright with sunlight. Linda was awake but laying quietly. Perhaps she was contemplating the amazing events of the previous evening. If she had any remorse about swapping partners with another couple for sex, she certainly didn't show it. Her expression was serene and her body relaxed.

When she saw that I was awake, she leaned over me with her breasts brushing my bare chest and kissed me tenderly.

We both looked over at Raman and Amiya, who were still asleep. They had moved to the other bed during the night and partly covered themselves with a sheet. Amiya's chest rose with her breathing. Her lips barely parted as she exhaled. Raman shifted slightly, pulling the sheet down an inch. Amiya's nipple, which had been so hard and protruding the night before, was now soft and partially inverted. The dark brown skin of the Indian couple glowed in the warm morning light.

The first sight of Raman and Amiya naked had renewed our passion the previous night. The scene before us now brought a profound sense of satisfaction that the risk we had taken was worth the reward.

Linda turned to me and whispered the question "shower?" I took her hand. We got up quietly with the shared desire for the cleansing spray of hot water before room service delivered the morning coffee and sweet rolls. We giggled as we debated whether to let room service surprise our new friends.

7.

They say that "she who hesitates is lost." But it's not always true. Our wives hesitation at the swing club orientation gave us the opportunity to arrange a sensuous swap with a loving couple that was all we really wanted -- at least for now.

12