Hey Big Brother Ch. 07

Story Info
The wedding date is set and the buns in the oven!
1.3k words
4.49
47.3k
31

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Thunder cracked against the night sky startling Sarah out of a deep sleep. She started to sit up and a warm hand clamped down on her mouth she screamed.

"Shh. It's only me sweetie." Matt whispered softly against her ear she relaxed he bit her neck softly. She squirmed trying to get away from his palm he laughed. "I thought sneaking into your room in the middle of the night would be romantic? I guess it's not going the way I imagined it should I go?" Sarah shook her head angrily. He grinned and looked down.

"Are you naked?" He asked softly she nodded and tried to move to show him, he pressed harder into her to hold her still. She protested against his palm. He replaced his palm with his mouth delving his tongue into her sweet mouth. She moaned. He moved the blankets back and climbed on top of her she moved her hips and bucked upward against his rapidly swelling cock. He pushed her back down. She growled low in her throat. He started to laugh and then pressed his mouth against hers again. He pressed his cock against her wet opening and slipped right in as if they were made to fit together like puzzle pieces. They both moaned. He rocked into her pumping in and out of her.

"Matt, god I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back. He pumped harder into her and she rocked her hips in time to his thrusts. She started to whisper in his ear about how good his cock felt in her pussy and he came. She came with him and he lay with his head on her stomach catching his breath. She ran her hands through his hair lovingly looking down at him. He looked up at and smiled.

About three weeks later Sarah started to vomit violently as soon as she woke up. Matt heard her moans and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Baby you ok in there? Are you sick?" he called.

"I'm not sure flu bug maybe." She called back and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She came back out and bumped directly into Matt. He caught her.

"Have you had your period this month?" He asked softly. Sarah thought for a few minutes then shook her head. Matt nodded and let go of her. He walked out. Sarah took a deep breath and burst into tears. With everything that had happened she hadn't thought about her period. She felt like she had just screwed up her relationship with Matt. She sulked off to her room and lay down and cried.

Matt returned half an hour later with a bag in his hand. He went to her room and sat down on the edge of her bed. She looked up through her tears at him. He stroked her cheek.

"I didn't really know which one to buy. So I bought one of each probably we won't need them. I've never had to deal with this before you're my first. But here pick one." He held out the bag for her to see the pregnancy tests. She wiped her eyes.

"You're not mad?" She asked. Matt laughed. He twirled a strand of her hair around his finger.

"Mad? My darling girl how could I be mad?" He asked. He kissed her forehead.

"Are you gonna stay with me while I take it?" she asked. He nodded. She blew a deep breath out of her mouth and picked through them guessing one was the same as the rest. She opened the box and headed for the bathroom. Matt followed behind her silently.

She set the test down and they sat patiently waiting for the results. She took a deep breath.

"Ready?" She asked. He nodded she picked up the test and looked at it then held it out to him. He looked at it puzzled.

"Ok. I don't know what that means." He said with a shrug. Sarah laughed.

"We're pregnant." She said. Matt coughed a couple times.

"We are?" He asked. Sarah nodded. He grinned and then laughed. "Oh my God that's great!" He kissed her a bunch of times until she laughed too and then he hugged her. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" He shouted he laughed again.

At dinner that night they broke the news to their parents. Dale gritted his teeth and said nothing. Peggy hugged Sarah and cried with joy.

"Oh this is so great. We have to plan the wedding early now though we want Sarah looking her best in those wedding pictures. Oh I know lets have it this Saturday. Short notice I know but we can get the people who need to be here and go from there." Peggy said. Matt looked at Sarah and smiled.

"It's up to you baby girl." He said. She shrugged one shoulder.

"You're getting married too." She said softly. He laughed.

"Ok then let's get married Saturday. I don't care when we get married. The sooner the better I want you to be my wife." He said. Sarah nodded slowly.

"Ok let's do it Saturday. I better go call my friends and let them all know." She kissed Matt's cheek and hurried out. Peggy and Dale stayed to clean up and Matt went to call his best friends as well.

Sarah snuck into Matt's room around ten twenty when their parents had both retired for the night. He looked up and almost fell out of his chair. She was wearing a tight cheerleader outfit that barely covered her ass and no bra. He gulped.

"Wow." He said she grinned.

"You like?" She asked. He nodded and tilted back a little in his desk chair.

"Gonna do a routine for me?" he asked. She shook her head and tossed her pom poms at him.

"Nope. Gonna show you what you're marrying." She said she moved across the room and straddled him. He sucked in a pained breath. She kissed his mouth his cheek his forehead feather light kisses that he almost couldn't feel. He breathed in her scent and grinned. She ground her pelvis against his and he moaned. He bounced her in his lap.

"I remember when that used to fit you. Isn't that your junior high cheerleader outfit?" he asked. She laughed.

"Yep sure is. But you like it don't you?"

"It barely fits you. I love it. I'd like it more if it was on the floor so I could see your gorgeous body." He whispered in her ear she raised an eyebrow and then complied. He let out a low wet whistle and she blushed. "Come here sexy." He said. She came back to him and stopped in front of him. He lazily twirled his finger around in a circle indicating he wanted her to turn around. She started to do so and got halfway there he stood up quickly, dropped his pants, and bent her over. Entering her in one swift motion she started to moan and he grinned.

He started fucking her like he knew she liked and heard her tiny whimpers. He leaned forward and put his mouth close to her ear.

"Say my name baby." He whispered frantically. She moaned again.

"Matt fuck me." She whispered. He started fucking her harder and was rewarded with her hot gush of fluids washing over his cock. He came and gritted his teeth straining to wait her out. She finished before he did and then he relaxed. They tumbled to the floor giggling like a couple of teenagers. He pulled her close to him laying her head on his chest he kissed her.

"I can't wait to be a daddy and husband." He said. Sarah nodded tiredly.

"I can't wait to be a mom and wife. Most of all I can't wait to pledge my undying love to you in front of everyone." She said. Matt giggled foolishly and then kissed her again.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers