Hidden Desires Discovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack once again threw the scrap of fabric away. He stepped in very close to Jo now. She could see a sheen of sweat on his flesh – God he smelled divine! – Hot and musky. He reached down towards her pussy again and she braced herself once again for his touch. She gazed at him, licking her lips and willing him to touch her. She arched her back against the cold mirror as his fingers finally found her dripping hole. He pressed his hand against her hard and she groaned aloud,

"Fuck yes!" she said without thinking. He rubbed her clit a little before slipping two fingers into her sopping cunt. She pressed back against his hand whilst groaning louder, "Urggh...God." Abruptly his hand was gone and she opened her eyes in surprise. Before she knew what was happening he used the same hand to grip her hair fiercely and pulled her towards him. He kissed her savagely whilst mashing his taut body against her soft flesh. She felt her tits pressed hard into his chest, and the wonderful rock-hard feeling she craved against her belly – cock! Jack maintained a firm hold of her whilst they kissed passionately. He thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, whilst pressing her head hard against his lips. She responded with lust of her own. She threw her arms around him, squeezing herself as tightly as she could against his gorgeous, hard body, whilst thrusting her tongue out into his mouth savagely. This seemed to go on for some time as their tongues duelled and their bodies pressed as tight together as they could. Jo could feel her pussy actually dripping down her legs with need and reached down to take hold of Jack's cock. But before she could reach it he pulled her head away from him and with a strong tug and twist he turned her around to face the mirror. Jo, her hair still held strongly, trembled with need. Oh God, how much she wanted this! She felt Jack manoeuvre himself into position behind her – she knew what he wanted – so did she! But she still groaned loudly as she felt the hot, hard head of his cock press against her gaping pussy. She groaned again, even louder as he pressed it forward slightly and the head popped through the slight resistance to penetrate her channel. Then, holding her breath, she waited for the thrust. But it didn't come. Jack pulled the head of his cock backwards and forwards, just in, and just out of her pussy opening. It was exquisite, but it was torture! She grunted back at him, all thoughts of propriety long since gone,

"Fuck me you..." she didn't finish - with an almighty lunge he hammered the full length of his cock deep inside her dripping gash. "...AHHHH! OH FUCKING YES!" she cried. He pulled out again and without pausing, smashed his cock, balls-deep inside her cunt. She moaned with delirious pleasure, "Oh...Ohh...Ohhh..." as he banged into her again and again. As he let go of her hair she pushed her hands back against the mirror so that she could push back hard against his thrusting meat. His hands reached around to grasp her hips and pulled her back to smash her ever harder against his rock hard pole. Jo lost all sense of time or place. All she knew was the deep, savage pleasure of hard, fast penetration. Her pussy felt every ridge of his throbbing cock. She could feel his sweaty, heavy sack swing and bang against her clit with every stroke. She had never, ever felt such a sexual bliss as this – it seemed to go on forever as he relentlessly hammered her harder and harder with his huge dick.

Jack was overcome with pleasure. He was realising one of his lifelong fantasies. Jo looked incredibly beautiful in front of him as he rammed her as hard as he could. Her body was fantastic, her skin sweating with exertion and her unbelievable tits hanging down and bobbing with every thrust. Instinctively he leaned forward to press is chest against her heaving back and reached around to take hold of her tits in each hand. He was rewarded by a guttural groan from Jo and she pressed back harder against his thrusting cock. He guessed rightly that she liked it and took hold of her juicy nipples between his thumb and finger and tweaked them hard. He was amazed at the response. Jo yelled out a groan, "AAHHH! Oh God!" Sarah had told him before that Jo was a noisy lover but he couldn't believe the volume of her moans. He responded by tweaking her nipples harder still whilst squeezing as much of her firm tit flesh as he could with his hands. Unbelievably she bucked beneath him whilst screaming, "FUUUCK!" Jack grinned to himself. 'Ok bitch' he thought to himself, 'now I'm gonna make you beg for it!' He glanced over at the door to the en-suite bathroom which the spare room shared with the master bedroom, and felt an incredible wave of unbridled lust at the thought of his crazed wife in there, watching, and undoubtedly fingering herself furiously. He could just make out her face at the edge of the door, and this, along with Jo's wild responses to his touch sent him into a frenzy. He started banging her harder than he'd ever banged a woman before in his life. With each thrust he gripped her tits and nipples harder and harder. He fucked her like a beast, wildly ramming his aching pole into her sopping hole. She responded with each thrust and each squeeze with progressively more volume.

Slam! - "UUGGHH GOD!"

Slam! - "YES! Fuck me you cunt – FUCK ME!"

Slam! - "AH...Ah...Ah...harder...fuck me HARDER!"

Slam! - "HARDER you fucking BASTARD...ugh...give me all your cock!"

Slam! - "Oh God...gonna cum...Oh God

Slam – "YES...Oh Jesus don't stop!...gonna...argh.."

With a last desperate frenzy Jack fucked her with everything he had. He forgot about Sarah – all he could think about was the exquisite velvety, warm tightness surrounding his cock, the unbelievable feeling of Jo's swinging tits in his hands and her flesh – her sweet flesh that blurred and joined with him in a frenzy of mutual need. He couldn't hear her anymore; he couldn't hear the frenzied sounds that he was making. His mind was reduced to those few precious moments, the moments when you, as a couple, forget yourselves and your spirits join in a moment of unbelievable bliss. He felt and knew the moment when Jo went over the edge because her body melted into his whilst it arched in a single moment of absolute pleasure. Instantly he knew that he was coming too and drew is cock back for one more savage thrust. Slap! His balls banged against her and he felt a searing pressure deep in his sack as he erupted uncontrollably inside her. His cock spasmed and pumped jet after jet of his hot juice into her as he rammed backwards and forwards with each eruption. They were both delirious in the moment – totally unaware of anything save their pulsing sex.

Sarah watched amazed at the two of them fucking each other so savagely, just a few yards away. She couldn't believe how her long held fantasy had finally actually happened. It was fucking amazing! She could see that Jo was already lost in it and fingered her clit ever harder at how savagely her husband was using her. Jack reached over and grabbed Jo's tits. This seemed to send Jo into a total moaning, thrashing frenzy and made Jack bang into her ever harder. Sarah opened the door wider and saw the whole seen uninterrupted. It made her so hot!

Jack glanced over towards her – no doubt to see if she was watching. She saw a shudder pass through his body and knew that he was going to cum soon. He carried on banging Jo harder and harder whilst viciously grappling with her pendulous tits. She was going crazy with it – screaming and moaning obscenities at him. Jo knew she must be close too. This just made her even more excited and her fingers became a blur on her clit – she wanted to cum when they did!

Before too long Sarah – delirious with need – saw Jo stiffen back against Jack ramming inside her and scream out,

"AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!" Jack also started grunting and Sarah – knowing that her husband was burying his spurting cock deep inside her friend – came in a rush that almost caused her to pass out. She could hardly breath as her pussy clamped against her fingers, radiating wave after wave of rippling pleasure outwards – everywhere. The feeling seemed to last forever. She stayed where she was as long as she could, but weak-kneed and trembling, she crept out of the bathroom for fear of being discovered.

When she had recovered some of her senses she crept around the bedroom and got dressed – she was supposed to have gone out after all! She figured that the two lovers would take a lot longer to recover than she did, although she did toy with the idea of walking in on them and acting shocked, she decided against it. Instead she crept out of the house in order to maintain the deception and waited in the car to recover.

Jack and Jo lay panting in a sweaty heap on the floor in front of the mirror, their hearts still racing from their exertions. Jack's cock, twitched inside her, unbelievably it was still quite hard. She groaned with the sheer bliss of her release, all thoughts of guilt at just having fucked her best friend's husband, for the time being ignored. They kissed each other tenderly for a few seconds before Jack started to unwrap his body from hers. With a slow, mutual groan he withdrew his now softening cock from her dripping, but sated pussy. She spoke to him softly,

"Jack...that was...incredible! You don't know how many years I've wanted that," she sighed. Jack nodded slowly and kissed her gently one more time.

"I know. Me too," he replied. A concerned look crossed his face, "though you do realise that this changes nothing...don't you?" He asked with a frown. Jo looked into his worried face and laughed out loud,

"Ofcourseit doesn't!" she retorted. "I know how much you two love each other. This..." Words seemed to fail her briefly as she looked around at the place where she'd recently been so violently fucked, "...this was just as it was." She said looking back into his eyes with a saucy grin, "good, hard fucking. You have no idea how much Ineeded it!" she laughed again. Her smile disappeared abruptly when she heard the front door slam and was replaced with a look of horror.What had she done! For the first time she started to feel guilt, great waves of guilt at how she'd betrayed her friendship. What was she to do? Jack immediately understood what she was feeling and leaned down to give her a quick hug,

"Don't worry about it," he whispered softly, "she'll never find out about it. Just get dressed and come downstairs when you're ready," he finished before standing up and taking great pains to appear as though he was creeping quietly, he went to get dressed.

Jo got dressed quickly, mainly for fear of Sarah finding her lying in a pool of her husband's cum with her ripped dress beside her. She tidied the room as best she could then sat on the bed to calm herself. Would Sarah be able to tell? Would she be able to see from her expression that she'd just had the best fuck of her life – fromher own husband? How was she going to face her?

Jack dressed quickly and quietly went downstairs to see his wife. He found her staring out of the kitchen window, an unreadable look on her flushed face. Once again Jack began to worry that it was all too much for her. He reached out and gently caressed her neck. She started at his touch and spun around to embrace him in a fierce hug. He hugged her back before asking rather tentatively,

"Are you ok?" Sarah immediately leaned back to look into his eyes.

"I'm absolutely fine –fantastic in fact!" she smiled up at him. "Watching you fuck my friend like that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen!" she added. "I just hope that she's ok about it and isn't all overcome with guilt – God! You two were hot together." They continued to hug each other for several minutes and were still doing so when a rather nervous Jo appeared in the kitchen. Sarah broke her embrace and pretending not to notice Jo's discomfort proceeded to chat to her in their customary way. After a while Jo seemed to relax a little and appeared more like her normal self. Jack avoided her gaze so as not stress her unduly – although his cock, even now, throbbed in his pants as he looked at her. After a half hour or so she got up to say her goodbyes and left.

When Sarah had waved her off she closed the front door firmly.

"Now then stud," she said huskily as she strode purposefully towards her husband, "I don't care how tired you are, you are gonna fuck me like you fucked her – or else," she growled as she took his hand and led him upstairs...

Later on they lay entwined together on their bed, tired but content. Sarah nestled her head against her husband's deep, masculine chest and sighed with pleasure. Jack had given her a pretty good banging and she felt sexually complete...almost...

"Jack?" she murmured against his chest. He grunted by way of reply, trying his best not to doze off to sleep. She continued,

"You know how I said I understand, about the animal attraction thing – between you and Jo?" She paused whilst she thought for a moment, "well that's because I have it to." Jack didn't seem to react to this statement, just dazedly murmuring an agreement,

"Uh-huh."

Sarah smiled to herself, 'I guess he is pretty tired' she thought, before tickling him lightly,

"Jack, did you hear me?" she asked a little more insistently, "I said I have thesame problem." She waited, and finally, he seemed to come around. He reached down and stroked her hair gently,

"Yes, I heard you darling," he said softly, "I guess I should have expected it really. I just hadn't thought about it. It might be strange at first – you know – letting you fuck other men, but it's only fair isn't it?" Sarah chuckled softly against his chest, "what are you laughing at?" he wondered down at her.

"You're not listening are you dear," she said with a laugh. Jack became indignant,

"Ofcourse I'm listening – I heard what you said, and I'm agreeing with you – it's only fair that you can fuck other men too!" he said emphatically. Sarah sighed then lifted her head so that she could see directly into his eyes,

"No darling. What I actually said, was that I had thesameproblem asyou!"She felt her husband pause beneath her as he listened to her emphasis, before slowly, incredulously, asking,

"You mean..."

"Jo? Yes! I mean Jo," she answered with a laugh. He sat up quickly in the bed – all sleep forgotten. He still seemed confused.

"Let me get this straight," he said in a daze, "you want to fuckJo?"

"Yes! Why do think it's so strange – she has got great tits hasn't she?" Sarah added impishly. Jack, to his credit, seemed to take her newfound interest in women in his stride. She'd never told anyone about it before, but the last 24 hours had unlocked all her inhibitions it seemed. She had always fancied Jo – but she'd not always realised it. But after getting off on letting Jo watch her fuck her husband, and then, even better, watching Jo fuck her husband with such abandon earlier today – she wanted more. All her suppressed desires, her subtle longing for soft, female flesh made her flush. A sudden thought of being fucked hard by her husband with all his hard, lean, maleness, at the same time as being entwined with Jo's soft, feminine delights made her body shudder. Jack stared at her for long moments as he accepted what she'd said. Before long he grinned broadly,

"Do I get to watch?" Sarah laughed loudly,

"Men! So predictable!" she cried.

"Of course you get to watch!" she sat astride his chest and leaned down to kiss him passionately, "and if you're averygood boy, we might even let you have us both!"

They spent the rest of that day talking and fucking, fucking and talking. Trying to come up with a plan that would take Sarah and Jo's friendship to a whole new level...