Hidden Woods Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is sooo good," I moaned, and tried to keep talking, but he was making thought difficult. "The way I can feel the head, oh my," He slid his cock a few more inches into me. My head fell back as all my focus was on the waves of pleasure washing over me from his intrusion.

"You are so thick, stretching me..." I gasped as he slid in more, and glanced down at our joined body to see that he still had more to impale me with. I looked back up into his eyes.

"I want all of you in me, Jared. I want to feel you filling me totally, stretching every part of my pussy." I pleaded, and when I did I saw that hunger in his eyes again. He gave me a wicked smile, and pulled back so only the head of his cock was inside me.

"You asked for it." He said and smoothly forced his full length into my wet heat. I felt every inch as the tip of him crept further and further inside me. Just when I was starting to think I couldn't take any more I felt his hips flat against mine, his balls rubbing against my ass. He set his forehead against my shoulder and growled deep in his throat, then started slowly pistoning in and out of my body.

"Oohhh, mmmm...." I moaned as I was completely filled with his dick. The way I was sitting on the edge of the table, at just the right height for our bodies to meet was mind blowing. While he was pumping away I rocked my hips forward making my already tight sheath to clamp down on his cock. I felt his fingers dig into my back while he pounded into me.

The first wave crashed over me, but he was not anywhere close to done. I almost screamed as my second orgasm hit me, and dug my nails into his back. That seemed to send him into an animal frenzy and he bit down on my shoulder, his growl getting deeper. There was a bright sheen of sweat on our bodies that the cool breeze touched and only helped to stroke the fire in us.

"I'm getting close," He panted.

"Cum on my body. I want to see you cum." I pleaded. His body shuddered as he pumped hard twice more in my pussy, then he pulled out and I saw the white ropes of his pleasure land on my belly and breasts. Just before he was finished I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth, tasting the mixture of my sweet juice and the sharp taste of him.

Jared moaned as Kayla made her request, that alone kicked his pleasure up a notch. He pumped those last few times in her super tight heat then caught his dick in his hand as his cum launched out to hit her in the stomach and across her chest. That sight was so hot, her young curvy body covered in sweat with his cum dripping off one of her nipples.

Then she leaned forward and he realized what she was going to do just a second before her mouth closed over his cock. He groaned loudly as her tongue started swirling along the bottom of his dick, and the rest of his load spurted into her mouth. She hummed with pleasure and grabbed his hips as he put a hand into her hair.

He forced her down onto his thick cock and pulled her head back up slightly only to force her down on him farther. She gagged for a second so he let her come up for air. She only shook her head, tossing her hair out of her way then wrapped a hand around the base of his still stiff dick and slowly took him back into her mouth. This time she kept taking him in until he felt the back of her throat with the head of his cock. Then she started swallowing as she slowly inched him farther into her mouth.

The milking sensation of her throat on his dick was so wonderful, he could feel his balls tightening again. She cupped his balls in a slightly firm grasp then with his cock in her throat she moaned.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmmmmm..." That sent a chill through his body and had him bucking his hips forward. It was a good thing she had a firm hand on his dick or he would have totally planted himself in her throat. He pulled out with a growl and flipped her over on the table with her ass in the air and her feet hanging just a few inches shy of touching the ground.

"You are getting yourself into a lot of trouble, you know that right?" Jared asked the young naked nymph before him. She only laughed and wiggled her butt at him.

"Bring it." She said. He decided he would, and would make sure she remembered it.

I was not totally sure where this wanton feeling had come from, but I was enjoying it, and the consequences of it. Jared was everything my dreams had hinted at and more, and I was not ready for our night to end. When his hand smacked my ass hard it surprised me and I cried out, then bit my lip and moaned as the pain turned straight to pleasure.

"Hmm," He rumbled from behind me. "So you like that, huh Baby?" He questioned as he rubbed the handprint he must have left on my ass.

"Oh yeah," I moaned as I shifted on the table top. I felt one of his hands slide from my ass and then his fingers slipped into my body. He pushed them in as deep as he could then held them there as he moved them around inside my pussy.

"What are.... oohh... mmmm..." I could not finish the thought as I felt a new pressure building, driven by his slowly moving fingers. I whimpered as he drew his hand away, but then let out a gasp as more were added and pushed back into my heat. This time he stretched my sheath by widening his fingers, and went back to brushing that spot.

There was added sensation as his other hand dipped lower and rubbed over my clit, causing my pussy to twitch and tighten on his hand. He took the hand that was not inside me, ran in the juices leaking out of my body then rubbed my fluid over my tight ass hole. Ever so gently he slid a finger inside that hole.

Never had I let anyone near that spot, but he was being so careful with me, I knew that I could let him. I moaned as he added a second finger to probe that virgin hole while he still pushed me closer to breaking with his fingers that were buried in my pussy.

The motions suddenly changed and he pumped both hands in time with each other. I reached out and grabbed the sides of the table as he rocked my body into the table. Super sensitized by being double penetrated, feeling every movement through the thin back wall of my pussy, I gave a long low wail as I climaxed again.

"Wow," I panted. "That was sudden." I tossed my hair and looked back at him over my shoulder.

"No," He said with that wicked grin. "This is sudden." And with that he sheathed himself hard and to the hilt in my dripping pussy. I screamed with the pain/pleasure of the impalement and rocked my hips back onto him. He slowly pulled back, the head of his cock just slipping free before slamming himself back into my heat. I tossed my head back and wailed again, this time he grabbed a handful of my hair and held me in that arched position while he punished me.

Impossibly I felt my body heating and tightening up on his cock. I never been used like this before and it was such a turn on, I was loving every minute of it. He must have felt my pussy starting to pulse again because he sped up his thrusts. I let out a whimpering moan every time his balls slapped my clit, and tilted my hips to get his huge cock to rub that special spot inside me. The wave of numbing pleasure that hit me before a major orgasm washed over me.

"Oh, Jared." I panted in time with his pumping. "Oh, don't stop. Please don't stop!" Then the orgasm hit and I could feel my body clamping down on his. I screamed as it washed over me, and then I felt his thrusts go from fast and steady to hard and powerful, dragging my climax out. With my pussy clamping down on his cock I felt the pulsing and sudden warm blast as he came.

"Oh, god." He groaned, as my body milked him dry. He collapsed on top of me on the altar, and we lay there, still connected as our bodies twitched and we tried to catch our breaths. When he pulled out our mingled juices dribbled down my legs. He kissed my neck and scattered kissed across my shoulders and back while I still lay on the table top. I tried to lift my head, but my muscles protested and I gave up and let the numb relaxation settle on me.

"Jared?" I panted.

"Yes, Kayla?" He answered, also out of breath.

"You may have to carry me back now." I said and he chuckled. "And Jared?"

"Yes, Baby?" He replied while brushing my hair back from my face so he could look into my eyes.

"Can we play at the ropes course next time?"

After that question he burst out laughing. "Honey, we have all summer."