Hide and Seek Ch. 02

Story Info
All is not as it seems...
2.8k words
4.59
22.1k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just absolutely amazed by the response I have received from everyone when I posted Hide and Seek! Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! It is all extremely welcomed! Someone left a comment down below saying, "Something about hot Russian men." And I COMPLETELY agree! Please make sure to check out my profile page every now and then! Even after you post the stories, they still take a few days to actually get onto Literotica. I will be sure to post when I have submitted another chapter every time so you all can see!

*

ALEKSANDAR P.O.V

Aleksandar dropped his head into his hands after Emily and Ana's backs disappeared from the tent. "Your daughter...Do you have any idea what I did to her just hours ago Vitya?" He heard himself ask his mentor, only to be met with a chuckle.

"I told you to give her a taste of real war, Aleksandar, and you have done your job very well. She has no one to blame but herself." The old man poured himself another shot of vodka and tossed it back before pouring another and sliding it down the table to Aleksandar. "Do not tell me that you are second guessing my orders Aleksandar?" Vitya's voice was simply conversational, but Aleksandar knew to read between the lines at what he was really asking.

As he downed the vodka Vitya had poured him, he slammed the glass down and got to his feet, making his way around the table. "I do not second guess anything, Sir." Aleksandar sighed and gave Vitya a smile that he hoped looked confident before nodding and moving to leave the tent.

"I will see you in Moscow my young friend." He heard Vitya say, but did not reply back as he reentered the cold winter night of the camp. The truth was, was that he was questioning Vitya. The girl's comrade had said something to her before he died there in the snow...from the bullet that Aleksandar had been ordered to fire. Two things were bothering him...

What had that man said to his Emily that had made her face become so scared and confused earlier that day? The other thing that was bothering him...was that his bride to be hated him. She could not be blamed for that, and he could not very well explain to her, "Well your father made me do it. He orders, and I do...that is the way it is."

If Emily had been the decoy for Jason Marquez, then Aleksandar was the decoy for Vitya...and he knew this. He also knew that if Vitya asked him to take a bullet for him, Aleksandar would do it in a heart beat. Very much unlike the group of men Emily had surrounded herself with and had supposedly been in charge of.

Aleksandar nodded to a group of his men who sat outside their tents drinking and singing low haunting songs in the mother tongue as he walked by. He was feared, he was dangerous...but he had never thought that when he finally did decide to marry that he would allow his wife and...and child to feel the same way about him. Aleksandar had always had a very different picture in his head of how he wished his family life to be...and it was exactly the opposite of what he had ever been given and exactly the opposite of what Vitya required of him. He had been instructed not to become close to Emily or Uri. Emily is disposable and was only to be kept around for appearances...for now, until she provided whatever information on her unit that Vitya thought she knew. Aleksandar had not even been instructed to find out what she knew...which was another thing that was beginning to leave a bad taste in his mouth.

Outside of the his tent, he listened for a moment as Emily screamed her hate for him and he pulled out a cigarette, lite it and took a deep inhale.

Vitya had raised Aleksandar like a son...sort of. More like Vitya had raised the perfect partner from a very young age. But even so, he had taken Aleksandar off of the streets...the cruel, unforgiving and extremely uncomfortable streets of Russia. He had given him an education, clothes...woman...anything he could have ever wanted, he received without the blink of an eye.

The dog was skin and bones...and looked as though she had not eaten anything in a few weeks. The other kids in the small town were always messing with her and that did not exclude Aleksandar. The other young boy he was walking with stared in horror when Aleksandar laughed and threw another rock at the small, cornered animal in the alley way. "Yuri! Come Comrade! Come and join me!" Aleksandar laughed, but when he turned to see what his friend was doing, Yuri had a new kind of horror on his face.

It was not until Aleksandar was grabbed by the scruff of the neck and was turned to look into the dangerous steel blue eyes of the middle aged man who held him did he start to panic as well. Vitya Mihailov. Even the orphans of the small town knew that this man was dangerous. He kept the small town under his thumb like a dictator would. Aleksandar understood this...nothing ever happened without Vitya Mihailov knowing about it.

"I..." Aleksandar prepared to explain himself to the man, but Vitya shook his head and roughly let go of Aleksandar. The young boy watched as Vitya pulled from his pocket a large knife and handed it to him. He looked up at the man, who simply pointed to the dog, and crossed his arms across his chest, waiting.

"No Aleksandar!" Yuri screamed at him, the protest having been the first words uttered since they had stopped and cornered the small animal ten minutes ago. "Don't Aleksandar." Yuri screamed the protest again, and took off running, disappearing around the corner of the building.

Aleksandar looked up once more at Vitya, who simply stared down at him expectantly.

Vitya had watched on as he slit the dogs throat, and when Aleksandar handed the bloody knife back to him, Vitya grabbed the boys arm and wiped the blood on his sleeve. He had tucked the knife back into his pocket, taken Aleksandar by the hand and had raised the orphan from that day on.

Aleksandar knew that he owed the man his trust...and so much more, but the past few years had been making blind allegiance harder than ever before. The missions that were requested of him were increasingly more brutal...and dangerous. The business that was requested of him was dealing with people that could not be trusted, and the people Aleksandar had to step on to do as his mentor ordered were getting increasingly more angry.

Now this...this beautiful woman he was supposed to make his wife...this little boy he had sat for three hours staring at a picture of as he waited for the child's mother he had just brutalized come to so he could terrify her some more...all so that he could steal him and turn him into another version of what Vitya had helped him become. Aleksandar had questioned the way of things many times before...but never so much as now.

"He will hurt my little boy..." he heard a distraught Emily sob, and he heard Ana coo to her.

"No, my sweet. He will not...I promise you that he will not."

How could Ana be so sure that he would not? Aleksandar asked this of himself as he took another long drag of his cigarette. He did not want to...but for him not to hurt Uri somehow would be to try his best to NOT make the boy anything like himself...and go against Vitya.

Aleksandar reached up and massaged his temples just as the flaps of the tent opened and Ana appeared beside him. She stared at him for a moment, visibly fighting back her tears and making Aleksandar's stomach twist with a guilt only Ana could manage in him before she reached into his jacket pocket and pulled from it his cigarettes to steal one from it.

"I thought I told you that you were forbidden to smoke." He asked quietly, taking the cigarette from her and lighting it off of his own.

Ana was quiet for a moment as he handed it back to her. "You make me smoke Father." She whispered, taking a slow drag off it and looking away from him.

Aleksandar sighed and whispered so that Emily could not hear, "Go ahead....say it. I know that you are dying to scold me."

Ana giggled quietly despite the obvious worry that Aleksandar saw was smothering her before saying, "You must not do as Vitya asks of you."

Aleksandar had known she was going to say it...hell, he had been thinking it for some time as he stood outside his tent...but to hear her speak it out-loud made him uncomfortable, another emotion only Ana had ever been able to place in him. "I have no choice child. I owe Vitya..."

Ana cut his words off with an angry sound from deep in her throat. "Do not give me that Father. You have raised me better than that...to believe such stupid words." She snapped up at him, but continuing to keep her voice a whisper. Aleksandar lifted an eyebrow at her, a silent warning with his eyes to be careful how she spoke to him and Ana looked away again.

"What point would there be!?" He asked after a moment, meaning the words to stay in his head, but out of frustration allowing them to pass through his lips. "She hates me! And after what I have done to her, to the men under her command!? After I have humiliated her? Why would she not hate me!"

"All of this can be fixed!" Ana hissed. "You told me that the men with her knew that she was being set up, and went along with it! You said that you had not known at first? That she was Vitya's daughter?"

"I did not even know it was a woman we were looking for! I was not given any names save for Jason. A set up that Vitya ordered! The men were not supposed to be killed as well. They were supposed to allow us to capture this Jason person and then ONE Jason Marquez had to turn into a hero and I was ordered to kill all of them, save the girl... Whatever the reason, it still does not change the fact..." Aleksandar stopped, his frustration growing to a dangerous level.

"Ana, you will go inside. Ready my Fiance for our trip, and I will be in in a moment to collect the both of you. Ponyal?" Aleksandar had begun to rub his temples in frustration again, allowing it to peak when he saw the blood drain from Ana's face at his tone towards her.

She simply nodded, and turned to make her way back into the tent.

"Your place, child, is not to question me. Do as I say." He said quietly, knowing that she could still hear him.

"Do as you say...and not as you do Father?" She whispered back to him, and disappeared behind the flaps of the tent.

Aleksandar stood there, not realizing for a moment that he had been stunned into silence. Ana had never spoken to him like that. "The world is going to shit." He snapped at himself as he doused his cigarette in the snow at his feet. He allowed himself a moment to take a deep breath in, slowly calming himself and placing the mask of the bastard that the young woman inside of the tent knew him to be back on.

"and again..." He thought to himself, before turning and shoving the flaps of the tent open to stare down at the most beautiful, distraught, bruised and beaten Angel he had ever laid eyes on. She had collapsed onto the floor in apparent torment, and silently, he begged her to forgive him for what he was about to do.

"Ah...my blushing bride...you look like you've had a rough night." He sneered down at her. Her eyes were blurred as she stared at the side of the tent, thinking of things far away from Russia and all of it's cruelty.

"Nothing smart to say?" He asked coldly, bending to squat beside her well he inspected her.

"Ee-'dee 'nahooy." The whispered curse reached his ears...fuck off, is what she had just said to him, in an obvious last stitch attempt at bravery. Aleksandar allowed a soft chuckle past his lips, and reached down to bury his hand in her hair and pull her to her feet.

"Aleksandar!" He heard Vitya's voice ring through the night outside the tent and Aleksandar realized he had taken too long to get this finished...

"I will teach you respect little bitch." He whispered into her ear when she turned her face away from him and refused to look him in the eyes.

"Father." Ana's voice squeaked.

Aleksandar did not awknowledge Ana, and instead dragged Emily from the tent, still clutching the handful of her hair and threw her down to the ground in the snow. Vitya was standing there, as Aleksandar knew he would be. "We have made it so that you can see your son! You are going to a place where you and your little boy...MY little boy, will treated like fucking royalty! And you show me such disrespect!" Aleksandar growled, his voice becoming colder than the Russian winter itself could ever hope to be.

"Papa..." Ana whimpered, grabbing Aleksandar's arm. Aleksandar froze for a moment before letting the back of his hand fly and strike Ana hard across the cheek. Everything stopped for a moment. Ana held her hand tight across her cheek, staring at Aleksandar in disbelief even as Vitya placed a hand on her shoulder and pulled her away, nodding at Aleksandar to continue whatever it was that he was about to do.

"If that is how you treat your daughter...then how may I expect you to treat our son, my dear...sweet...loving...Fiance..." Emily growled through her teeth as she got to her feet.

Aleksandar stared into Emily's eyes, his heart pounding against his chest. This was turning into a mess...

"Vitya...please be so kind as to escort Ana to the helicopter well I give this little bitch a lesson in manners." Aleksandar breathed dangerously, holding Emily still with his stare and hoping beyond hope that Vitya would comply.

Vitya said nothing as he led Ana quietly away, and the moment he rounded the corner, Aleksandar's hand shot out and grabbed Emily as gently as he possibly could by the throat and pulled her close to him. "Understand this, Emily...your Father is a very dangerous man...if you do not obey me now, he will simply tell me to kill you. He keeps you around because he knows that you know something...this something is what is keeping you alive. I DO NOT want to kill you! But if he orders me to, I must. And he WILL order me too if you continue to make yourself a problem." Aleksandar whispered this, and sighed inwardly as he struggling began to slow.

"You killed my men..." Emily whimpered, slouching against him in defeat, and he could see the fresh tears coming to her eyes. He had done that and more...he had made her life hell for the past 24 hours...

"Yes...but there is more to all of this, and I think you already know that, and whatever Jason Marquez whispered to you, has something to do with it. I will ask you to tell me someday...someday very soon...but for now, we need to get you onto the helicopter so that you and I can get Uri tomorrow. For now, you need to look as though you have accepted your fate so that your Father decides you are not a threat to us. When we are alone...we will discuss EVERYTHING...Ponyal?" He whispered, absent mindely stroking her hair.

Emily was very quiet, and it was making him nervous. If they did not get to the helicopter soon, Vitya would come back. "Please..." He began.

" Da ya ponimayu, Aleksandar." Her answer was barely above a whisper, but it was something and he pulled her that much closer to him, before setting his hand on the back of neck and leading her away from the tents and fires, to the sound of the helicopter.

This all was very confusing to him...and he knew that eventually he was going to have to consider the fact that this woman may end up getting him killed.

*

Someone from literotica sent me some anonymous feedback as of late addressing something that I did not specify very clearly in the last chapter. Emily's ribs are not broken. I meant to say that they felt as though they had been, but are not actually. To the person who wrote this wonderfully descriptive email, I really hope to speak to you again at some point. I cannot reply to anonymous emails.