Hide and Seek Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Mike is your name. Well then, Mike...piss off." I smiled sweetly at him and got a disgusted look in response, which only made me laugh. Such a pussy.

"Oh come on. So homophobic? Well, can't be helped. I don't care what you call me and I can take you on anytime that you want. And I won't be 'trying' to defeat you only."

I stopped shortly, watching the now silent group. At least they seemed to understand the threat as some of them hissed angrily and took a step forward, only held back by a random gesture of Mike.

"But stop being such an asshole to your...friends? Whatever you want to call your relationship. Anyways, I can tell you that Jake doesn't like me. Your wonderful influence I guess. So be a good boy and leave him alone."

I put on a calm face and smiled my fake smile once more and watched them grind their teeth. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw Jake raising his lashes and giving me a confused look. A crocked smile stayed on my lips. It had really hurt to admit that he doesn't like me, but I guess that was just what it was right now. At least he didn't despise me any longer.

"And why should we care about your opinion?" Oh Mike. Don't mess with me. You should know better.

"Because your face is precious to you?" Okay. A little over exaggerated, I admit. But works.

The group around us had become bigger and some laughed at my joke. They should do something and not just watch...Where the hell are teachers when you need them? Damnit. I knew I could take Mike on, but if all of his buddies joined in, I'd have a problem.

I took a step towards Jake as if it was the most usual thing in the world. An arm length in front of him I stopped. I really just wanted to get him out of here, but it would probably make the whole situation worse if I approached him further.

"You shouldn't just stand there and let them do what they want."

Again, he looked irritated and frowned. Shit. Did he actually think that he deserved such a treatment? Oh god...please no. I slowly shook my head in disbelieve. My head suddenly ached badly and the tiredness left over from the weekend took over. I closed my eyes and sighed to myself. I put on another smile, which hid the sickening feeling building up inside of me. I desperately needed to get out of here and breathe some fresh air.

"Alright. Do whatever you want. I won't care. I just wanted to help." With those words I focused on Jake's eyes one last time, which had become so unreadable to me. He dropped his gaze. Fuck.

I turned around with annoyance slowly appearing on my face and walked off, the small crowd splitting in front of me. This shit was eating at me, but letting him know wasn't what I wanted. I wasn't in need of pity. I wanted his heart. Jake's image still lingered behind my eyes: his insecurity, his worries, his craving. I growled and headed for the office, ignoring the clacking of shoes behind me.

"Nathan...wait for me, will ya?!" In the hallway, Amy finally got hold of my arm and stopped my seemingly unimpressed departure. She sighed. That girl knew better.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. This day is really starting to get on my nerves."

I looked at her and saw how worried she was. A smile spread on my lips as I bent down to kiss her forehead. I was lucky to have her around, but sometimes she just worried too much. I wouldn't run off to sit in a corner and cut myself. I may be emotionally instable, but I'm not suicidal.

"I'm okay. Really. I just got a headache and I'm tired. And...you know why. This, in there, doesn't matter. At least I got my friends." I sang that last part, laughing halfway through.

My beautiful friend nodded, still doubting my words. Of course this whole thing pissed me off, but it wouldn't stop me from approaching him further. So she let me go.

"You're right. You'll get him anyways." Amy smiled and turned around. At least one of us was certain.

"See ya tomorrow! And don't you dare work tonight. You'll ruin your health," she added, raising her index finger, threatening.

I chuckled and got into the office. You know, even though I'd have loved to just get the hell out of here, skipping too often granted you attention from teachers. Didn't want to risk that. So I always had a 'good reason' to miss classes. Catching up on what we had done in those lessons wasn't really a problem.

The middle-aged woman gazed up as I entered, eyeing me from below through her glasses. As she recognized me she smiled sweetly and straightened up. One of my first acts in this school was to 'befriend' and stay on good terms with this woman, who could allow me to leave with a simple note of hers. I know it sounds like I'm using her, and partly I am, but she was always happy to see me, as I was one of the few people willing to flirt with her in this job, which lightened up her day. Not so much of a nice guy...

"Hello Nathan! What can I do for you?"

I put on a charming smile and leaned down to her a little. For a second I said nothing and just watched her. I suggestively raised my eyebrows and started.

"Oh I bet you could do a lot, but unfortunately I'm in need of some sleep."

She blushed as she always did and let out a small sigh, batting her eyelashes. Oh, looks like an easy one today. Her imagination probably ran wild already.

"All right. I'll let you leave. Family issues, I suggest?" I chuckled while nodding and then threw her a kiss.

"You saved my day."

As soon as I left the office my thoughts were back to a certain someone who most definitely still liked to ignore me in my current disguise. This was really annoying. At least he hadn't taken an interest in other guys yet. Got to see the bright side. Uh. Yeah.

I took my cell out and checked the time. Oh damn. I needed to get out, fast, before any dumb teacher tried to stop me. Break was almost over. After a quick look around, my glasses were off my nose and I rubbed my eyes to get the tiredness out of them for a bit.

As I was reaching for the door to finally leave this goddamn place I heard someone's shoes shuffle behind me. With a sigh I leaned my head on the door for a moment. The soothing coolness reassured me. Please, don't let it be some teacher, please, please don't be a teacher... Continuing my silent prayer I slowly turned around and my mouth fell open. What the hell was Jake doing here now?! I folded my arms in front of my chest and waited. I mean, I was glad to see him, as I always am, but wasn't my black-haired beauty bathing in self-hate until a few minutes ago? He cleared his throat and stepped closer to me.

"Err..Nathan..I..have to th-.." I smiled for a second. I liked him when he was the sports jock, determined, fast, straight-forward, but I really loved his earnest side, where he allowed me to see his insecurity, which was normally fully out of view.

"Nevermind." Jake's eyes flickered to mine and he closed his still open mouth after flinching. Oops. Scared him. I saw him take a deep breath and back he was to his self-confidence.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something. You're leaving?" His voice didn't stagger either. I was getting curious. What could he ask of me?

"Yeah, I am. What it is it?" I let my arms fall to my sides, still eyeing him up.

I couldn't quite see his well formed body underneath the clothes, but I knew it was there. My temperature began to rise and I felt my heartbeat quickening. Oh Jake. You better talk fast or I'll abduct you and never let you out again. He took another step forward. Damn.

"I have to talk to someone...like you." I raised an eyebrow. Someone like me?

He groaned, running his hand through his hair. Biting his lip --geez, couldn't he stop it?!- Jake beggingly looked at me. Ohhh no. I'm not gonna let you off the hook now. After another moment of silence he continued.

"You know, a gay. You're the only one I actually know. And can talk to."

I saw him blush slightly. So damn cute. I couldn't help snorting with laughter. His head shot back up and he looked angry.

"Well, if you don't want to I'll just leave!!"

The before soft voice now trembled with his anger as he turned. Worried I reached out for his hand and held him back, pulling him towards me actually. Unfortunately -- for him at least -- he spun around from my uncalculated force and crashed into me, his head only shortly underneath mine, his whole body pressed up against me for a second. He gasped surprised and I sucked my breath in sharply. Now this wasn't helpful. Really enjoyable but not helpful. His heat radiated through his clothes and hit me as unexpected as he himself had. Strands of Jake's black hair tickled me. I breathed heavily. One of those feelings would have been enough to arouse me, but all this together...I groaned when I felt my dick stir in my jeans. With effort I slowly and gently pushed him off me. Now it was my turn to clear my throat.

"All right. Come on." I thought about grabbing his arm once more, but stopped myself. Not intending to kill myself here. Gently, I pushed him out of the door.

"Now?!" He was still slightly baffled from his sudden contact with me. That definitely got under his skin. Tattoo moment. I started grinning like an idiot. Keep on denying, my dear, keep on.

"Do you know a better time?" I chuckled, leading him to the parking lot, cautiously looking around.

"I was just surprised..." he murmured. I watched him lower his head with a small smile.

"Jake, you drive. I've got a headache right now."

"Uh. Okay, sure. Where are we going?"

"Your house then, I guess? We can't loiter around in public when skipping school."

He looked at me and grinned. My heart skipped a beat. I was really an idiot in love. But a happy one. Most of the time at least.

"Guess you're right with that. Okay. Come on."

He rummaged for his keys and we got into his car. I let myself fall into the passenger seat, leaned back and closed my eyes. I shifted in my seat to readjust my still stirring cock. Hopefully he didn't see that...He would never let me inside his house if he did.

"You alright, Nathan?"

"Sure." I smiled reassuringly. "I'm just a little tired." I could feel him stare at me for a moment longer before he started the car and pulled out.

"If you say so..."

"Just don't you dare crash into a wall."

He chuckled. I love that sound. I kept my eyes shut for the rest of the way and dozed off. Of course Jake was in my little Daydream. He sat on my lap, laughing that wonderful laugh of his, absolutely comfortable with himself. Warm sunlight caressed his beautiful face and he slowly placed his lips on mine.

A gentle touch on my shoulder got me back to reality. I groaned and lazily opened my eyes. I heard a small gasp and winked multiple times to fully wake.

"Err...we're here. Sorry to wake you." Jake. Next to me. Wait...what? My brain needed another two seconds to understand where I was.

"Oh, yeah. No it's all right. I did agree to talk to you, didn't I?" I unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door.

"Was it a good dream?"

I stopped in the middle of getting out of his car. Looking at him over my shoulder a wry smile spread on my lips.

"Yes. No. A bit of both I guess."

I got out and left him confused as he was. Sorry honey, but what goes around comes back around. Sweet dream or beautiful nightmare? Can't quite decide. Just don't wake me up yet. I'd fall to pieces. Soon his shock was gone and he joined me in walking up to the building he was living in. I walked up the stairs behind him and I was really enjoying it. Now, guess why. His sweet ass waving in front of me was surely worth the loss of sleep it would cause me this night. At least Jake didn't worry about such things. He's not afraid of me.

As he opened the door to the apartment we heard the noise of a running TV. Jake raised his eyebrows and wiggled out of his shoes, throwing his bag aside. I followed his example and kept watching him.

"Aiden? Are you home??"

Aiden...Geez. Now this could become problematic. Why the hell are they living together?!

I stayed behind my cutie as he walked into the living room and stopped at the door while he examined the room.

"Jake? Why the hell are you here? Is it that late already??"

"Nah, I'm skipping. Brought someone along. We'll go to my room."

I saw a sleepy Aiden rise from the couch and chuckled. His messy hair was nothing like the tidy mess he had put his hair in when we met last time. Aiden's eyes focused on me now. Ah, damn. His eyes widened and I knew that he knew. I silently placed a finger in front of my lips, still smiling. Luckily the boy was intelligent enough to keep his mouth shut, although he still looked confused. Jake looked back towards me and frowned. Refocusing with a throat clearing he introduced me. Again.

"That's Nathan. We'll let you have your sleep."

"Sure...go ahead."

A smile spread on Aiden's lip as he watched us head to Jake's room.

Suppressing another chuckle I entered Jake's private area. Oh how I would love to intrude his private space. I couldn't help taking a good look at his ass while he gently closed the door. Uhh how I love the sporty type. His Jeans exposed his behind in the best way possible. Now it was a groan that I was trying to stifle. My fingers itched with the need to stroke along his back.

I took a deep breath and turned away, pulling my hand away which actually had begun to reach out for him. Jake's room was nice and I saw more books than many would have thought he had. My eyes locked on a folder for a moment where some sheets of paper were sticking out. Apparently drawings of some sort. I couldn't remember seeing him draw ever. With a slight frown I went on. Some school stuff was spread on his desk and I let my fingers slide over the pages with his neat handwriting. Suddenly I saw my own name largely written on one of the papers. Well, my second name.

"Err...make yourself comfortable. You can sit on the bed if you want to."

My hand jerked back and I turned, facing my object of interest, who had silently observed me moving around.

"I'm sorry. Never-ending curiosity." I smiled apologetically and slowly approached the broad bed, wondering if he really wanted to have me on it.

"It's all right. I'm actually the same."

Surprisingly he seemed to be completely fine around me and hopped on his bed. With a content sigh he grabbed a pillow and got comfy. I couldn't help but smile and finally sat down on the bed. My curiosity was really at its peak, as I still didn't know why he wanted to talk to me. I licked my lips subconsciously and waited for him to break the silence that spread between us. Your turn honey.

"Nathan...when did you know that...you know." God. Poor boy. I really made him wonder. Breaking my rules again, I helped him a little.

"I also liked guys?" I gazed up towards him and saw him biting his lip. Oh you really shouldn't do this. Slightly groaning I remembered myself doing that to his lip. My chest tightened and my dick came to life once more.

"Yeah."

Again the lip. Oh god. If he kept doing that he wouldn't need to think about the whole topic any longer. I'd just eat him alive. Suddenly Jake seemed to have realized what I've said.

"Wait, what?! I thought you're gay??" Now he stared at me with slight disbelieve showing in his eyes.

"I'm bi. Now don't tell me that's less disturbing for you." His cheeks reddened and I smiled.

"Actually...it is. Not that being gay is all that disturbing to begin with." His voice was only a whisper now, as he avoided my eyes.

I scooted a little closer to him.

"Why?" Jake shifted around under my gaze. He was too cute. If my honey here was really already alright with a bi...My heartbeat fastened.

"Lately I...err...Do you know that host club named 'Heaven&Hell'?" Completely ignored my question. Saw that coming. This was like a drive on a rollercoaster. I leaned back again with a sigh.

"Yeah. I know someone who's working there." Better than you know.

"Well...I do, too. One night I was partying with some girls when I came up with some cheesy pick up lines, telling them that those actually work. Sometimes at least. After some giggling they dragged me to that club to show me 'how real men seduce women'."

I chuckled. Now I at least had my answer to why he was in my territory that night. Real men. Huh.

"And who did you meet there?" He grabbed the pillow he was holding a little tighter and sighed. A small smile spread on his lips. I felt lightheaded.

"A guy called Gabriel." Through his dark lashes Jake shortly glanced at me to see my reaction and I did everything I could to have a composed look on my face. Now it was my turn to shift uncomfortably.

"And you like him?" I saw something like a small nod, which disappeared in a headshake of his.

"I don't know...I'm not into guys. But he got to me..."

"Why?" My favorite question today. Will you answer it once for me?

He shrugged and bit his lip once more. God damnit Jake!! He was frustrating as hell. And fucking sexy. I still couldn't believe he actually told me this stuff. I won't let you go. Even if it takes you fucking months to realize, I'll stay right here. Urgh. So much for cheesy lines.

"Jake."

His beautiful eyes shot up to mine and I grabbed the collar of his shirt. Jake's eyes widened in shock as I leaned in. Shortly before his lips I stopped, looking at him and enjoying his fastened breath.

"N-Nathan?" This shaky voice made me almost lose control. My chest tightened in anxiety. And this cutie in front of me didn't move an inch.

"Does this make you sick?" He blinked nervously trying to understand what was happening.

"I guess not." I came even closer. God he's hot. The warmth of his skin almost triggered me into kissing him, but I stopped at the last moment and gave him a peck on his forehead, retreating with a smile.

"Well, I guess that you're either bi or like him. And me."

I winked and tried to slow my heart rate. God. This was really killing me. And I still loved every second of it. After a few seconds he started chuckling and let his head fall backwards.

"What kind of test was that?!" Jake was really laughing now.

"A good one." At any rate one of us enjoyed it. Yeah. Definitely me. When would be the next time where I had a chance like this one? My fingers itched, my heart raced, my dick twitched. If I didn't watch out this would kill me. I knew I repeated myself but I felt like I was torn apart.

Jake smiled and nodded slowly. His face was still flushed but he seemed a lot more relaxed.

"I really appreciate your help on this Nathan. I want to figure this out soon." Let's hope so, by goodness!

"A pleasure to be of help for our dear football jock." I grinned like an idiot. No problem when you already feel like one.

"Just one more question: What are you going to do when you figured it out?"

His smile disappeared and a worried expression showed on his face. Not my intention. He tilted his head.

"Damn good question. Get drunk and look for him?"

I gulped. Favorite question ahead.

"Why?"

He stared at me. A lopsided grin spread on his lips, making my heart skip a beat. Tell me.

"To be horny enough to get laid by him."

I gulped. Now if that wasn't something to look forward to.

12